Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006552 times)
simplebumblebutt

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:31:38 PM

From what I read the xrp was transferred this year. I don't think it was the Receiver.

https://wisepass.com/tx/C6F71D0713F2728155C80E191B509F761735B691424FB6C8AFFE61B7CDE5F9B8

He says he demanded the return of various coins big vern sent to overseas exchanges, but got no reply from them. Poliniex and Bittrex replied because they are US based.

I have sent several demand letters, demand emails and other requests to overseas exchanges which may have Cryptsy derived coins, such as localbitcoins.com. alcurEX, BTC38 and BTER, but nearly all such exchanges have not responded to me or my agents because they are overseas and apparently do not feel compelled to respond to the Appointment Order.
simplebumblebutt

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:45:55 PM

Happy with the conclusion, as long as they keep going the truth will come out. I am only worried about the number of DASH found because I had much more in there alone  Cry

The reciver dumped all your DASH together with Cryptsy's Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dodge, and Litecoin in October 2016. He got $330,000 for the lot.

I have analyzed with the assistance of my cryptocurrency forensics team which coins have a strong or high liquidation value, including, but not limited to, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Dodge, and Litecoin.

I have liquidated the majority of the high liquidity coins.

I accomplished this overall result by closely monitoring the different markets for each specific coin on a daily basis over a two to three week period in October 2016

I'm surprised he considers Dodge a high liquidity coin. I've heard of Doge, but never heard of Dodge.

TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:54:32 PM

Happy with the conclusion, as long as they keep going the truth will come out. I am only worried about the number of DASH found because I had much more in there alone  Cry

The reciver dumped all your DASH together with Cryptsy's Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dodge, and Litecoin in October 2016. He got $330,000 for the lot.

I have analyzed with the assistance of my cryptocurrency forensics team which coins have a strong or high liquidation value, including, but not limited to, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Dodge, and Litecoin.

I accomplished this overall result by closely monitoring the different markets for each specific coin on a daily basis over a two to three week period in October 2016

I'm surprised he considers Dodge a high liquidity coin. I've heard of Doge, but never heard of Dodge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfy0cCTqAdY

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:23:14 PM

Happy with the conclusion, as long as they keep going the truth will come out. I am only worried about the number of DASH found because I had much more in there alone  Cry

I believe and I might be wrong; Doge is in there because many at the time felt that there is a way out from that mess with a 20% loss, so people bought doge and got out off cryptsy. This might explain why doge volume is up during that time period

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:47:33 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 08:20:47 PM by Gleb Gamow

Happy with the conclusion, as long as they keep going the truth will come out. I am only worried about the number of DASH found because I had much more in there alone  Cry

The Dodge Rebellion wants you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCf-xJP08bI

i. Referring to Doge as Dodge as in Dodge City or Dodge the automobile maker because, quite frankly, we don't have a fuckin clue as to what the hell we're doin' akin to how Johann Gevers oversaw the liquidation of Sonny Vleisides' Laissez Faire City where to this very day nary an Investard has been returned one cent of their investment.

Keep in mind that none of the real estate showed up on the audit and a ton of cash is missing too.
I wonder if the insiders have it buried in a backyard? Tempts me to grab a shovel and head
down to Nosara in Costa Rica, see what I could dig up!
Some of the insiders sure travel a lot, sometimes under false names. Homeland security seems not to be on top
of that. Or the money systems used for anonymous funds transfers, run from the middle east no less.
I bet some journalist could make a big stink over THAT!
I bet some journalist does!

It looks to me like you are a disinformation stooge.

You are (intentionally?) misidentifying Howard Huge. Using Internet search engines, a completely different Steve pops up (and it's not Randall Randall or any variant of it).

Meet Steve: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=57429

Looks like Dr.Steve deleted the following post of his.  Cry

I'm new to this forum. I am thrilled to be here. In a previous life, I lived at Laissez Faire City and had some involvement with the Digital Monetary Trust venture of Orin Grabbe.
Dr. Steve!

It's been a long time. Both newbies here, at almost the same time.

it must be a conspiracy!
simplebumblebutt

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:17:25 PM

The Dodge Rebellion wants you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCf-xJP08bI

https://i.imgur.com/BMTG8Ja.png

i. Referring to Doge as Dodge as in Dodge City or Dodge the automobile maker because, quite frankly, we don't have a fuckin clue as to what the hell we're doin' akin to how Johann Gevers oversaw the liquidation of Sonny Vleisides' Laissez Faire City where to this very day nary an Investard has been returned one cent of their investment.

On 3 October DASH were 0.019 BTC each. By the 31 October they were 0.012 BTC each. Is that what the receiver accomplished by closely monitoring the markets, and dumping at opportune moments in October 2016? An opportune moment for shorting DASH was immediately before he dumped.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:39:07 PM

On 3 October DASH were 0.019 BTC each. By the 31 October they were 0.012 BTC each. Is that what the receiver accomplished by closely monitoring the markets, and dumping at opportune moments in October 2016? An opportune moment for shorting DASH was immediately before he dumped.

I'm curious if a rogue receiver could've taken advantage of knowing that he'll soon dump alts on the market, thus allowing him to purchase select alts at some point prior, then selling them off for a profit when the market was favorable prior to dumping Cryptsy's altcoins in his control on the market allowing the chips to fall where they may since he had no financial interest in the latter, fully knowing that any substantial dump would lower the respective alts exchange rate. Conversely, repurchasing favorable alts at the lower price point knowing that most likely that his alts would recover, later dumping once again. In essence, not only profiting twice but getting paid from the courts for said activities. Remember, we're talkin' here about a receiver surrounding himself with a professional team with no mention if they're truly acting at all times in the best interests of those financially harmed, akin to billionaires taking a cut in pay to become cabinet members of a billionaire president under the auspices of serving, and looking out for the populace.
simplebumblebutt

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:52:15 PM

I'm curious if a rogue receiver could've taken advantage of knowing that he'll soon dump alts on the market, thus allowing him to purchase select alts at some point prior, then selling them off for a profit when the market was favorable prior to dumping Cryptsy's altcoins in his control on the market allowing the chips to fall where they may since he had no financial interest in the latter, fully knowing that any substantial dump would lower the respective alts exchange rate. Conversely, repurchasing favorable alts at the lower price point knowing that most likely that his alts would recover, later dumping once again. In essence, not only profiting twice but getting paid from the courts for said activities. Remember, we're talkin' here about a receiver surrounding himself with a professional team with no mention if they're truly acting at all times in the best interests of those financially harmed, akin to billionaires taking a cut in pay to become cabinet members of a billionaire president under the auspices of serving, and looking out for the populace.

It's possible, but Hanlon's razor asserts "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity". If the receiver has no trading experience he should have delegated the job to an experienced trader instead of dumping (assuming he dumped).

It's a similar story for Ethereum Classic. On 01 October Ethereum Classic were 0.002 BTC each, and by 31 October they were 0.0012 BTC each.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:50:01 PM

It's possible, but Hanlon's razor asserts "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity". If the receiver has no trading experience he should have delegated the job to an experienced trader instead of dumping (assuming he dumped).

It's a similar story for Ethereum Classic. On 01 October Ethereum Classic were 0.002 BTC each, and by 31 October they were 0.0012 BTC each.

Akin to Bitcoinica's assets parked on Mt Gox, simply put on the altcoins on some Romanian exchange that's controlled by some unknown CEO till some unclosed time waiting for the best. The best what, unknown, but the wait would be spectacular. If the receiver opts to continue controlling the alts, he's opening himself up for some Chinese relic collector who's buying his time to pounce.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:07:30 AM

We can only hope: https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/02/02/world/asia/ap-as-china-housing-collapse.html Hey, with any luck Stinky Long may be included among those lost.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:26:21 AM

Hmm so maybe the receiver is a bad actor with an agenda to pump & dump coins for his own profits ?
Hate to say it but.. Plausible !

FUD first & ask questions later™
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 3527

born once atheist

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:34:24 AM

good lord! that sure is a shit load of shit coins !! (list on page 17 of doc)
for instance...
8 million plus of gold coin... at market price (1250 sat on bittrex)  that's  over 100 bitcoin...
 oh but wait a minute...bittrex volume  is a whopping  .7 bitcoin ...good luck dumping that mega load  of  baggage  Cheesy  

oh and look!..810628 paycoin, oh jeeeezus!!, that's just embarrassing to even mention that coin ..wonder if they they got the prime controller too! lmao

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:50:15 AM

Hmm so maybe the receiver is a bad actor with an agenda to pump & dump coins for his own profits ?
Hate to say it but.. Plausible !

Receiver: Can I join your venerable community so to dump some precious?
Crypto-city: Welcome aboard! Try not to plagiarize too much though with any blog postings, for that role is already spoken for. Oh, and be very, very careful where you step, for we're in the middle of a massive update.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:52:32 AM

I'd want an umbrella for any coins that receiver got his hands on..

FUD first & ask questions later™
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:45:33 PM

Wow he bought a 100k $ ring ?  Wow.  I'm reading through this and....its quite frankly appalling.  He is a clear danger to society IMO.  All those coins too....LOL sell yours before if you have some...its not going to end well.  On the other hand, once they are close to done selling, it'll be a great buying opportunity for a future shitcoin pump. 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:21:50 PM

Wow he bought a 100k $ ring ?  Wow.  I'm reading through this and....its quite frankly appalling.  He is a clear danger to society IMO.  All those coins too....LOL sell yours before if you have some...its not going to end well.  On the other hand, once they are close to done selling, it'll be a great buying opportunity for a future shitcoin pump. 

You think that's SUCH WOW!, wait till you finally read about Mark Karpeles of Mt Gox who slept on a custom-made $60K bed prior to him being arrested the first time. Upon his release, he went and spent some more of his users' money on hookers (more than one at a time) while maintaining his innocence in the half-billion dollar heist.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

You think that's SUCH WOW!, wait till you finally read about Mark Karpeles of Mt Gox who slept on a custom-made $60K bed prior to him being arrested the first time. Upon his release, he went and spent some more of his users' money on hookers (more than one at a time) while maintaining his innocence in the half-billion dollar heist.

He also spent a fortune on those BALLS he kept bursting!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:49:00 PM

When Mark wasn't out cattin' with his paid-for Japanese Pussy Cats, he retired with his cat, Tibanne, of which the auspices of Mt Gox was named - Tibanne Ltd.

BTW, Tibanne was in charge of ordering new blue balls when others were busted.

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

When Mark wasn't out cattin' with his paid-for Japanese Pussy Cats, he retired with his cat, Tibanne, of which the auspices of Mt Gox was named - Tibanne Ltd.

Clearly the Smartest Cat in the Room.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:32:13 PM

Clearly the Smartest Cat in the Room.

"We smartest cats cuz we able to love Mark long long time."
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: