Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631766 times)
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:55:57 AM

To think that not so long ago I was paid 50 BTC for two hours of work.

Did it happen last 2009. I was very unlucky at that time for not knowing how to make a wallet and even though I have an idea I took bitcoins as a waste of time. Right now my colleagues have 100 btc stocked from 2009. If I have claim multiple btc from faucets last 2009 then I am hell a millionaire today. I am full of regrets at this moment but the challenge is not finished I will hoard my present btc.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:01:47 AM

To think that not so long ago I was paid 50 BTC for two hours of work.

Did it happen last 2009. I was very unlucky at that time for not knowing how to make a wallet and even though I have an idea I took bitcoins as a waste of time. Right now my colleagues have 100 btc stocked from 2009. If I have claim multiple btc from faucets last 2009 then I am hell a millionaire today. I am full of regrets at this moment but the challenge is not finished I will hoard my present btc.
Don't be full of regrets dude, everyone misses some opportunity but I wouldn't be worried about this. Sure it sucks, but there's a lot more that's bound to come, and if countries and governments start to get involved with the acquisition of Bitcoin you'll probably get a second chance.

I understand it sucks, and I wish I had learned about Bitcoin in the past too, where I could have collected a ton, but life is life and you have to look for the next thing. There is never an end-all-be-all for this kind of thing and no missed opportunity will be the last.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:48:00 AM

I hope we really are Cheesy Lets get wealthy at first,then we can become 1337 lol.
Anyway a lot of people knows what bitcoin is so i cant call us as an elite,unless you can do good profit here.
Lets hope we all going to do Smiley
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:01:21 AM

I hope we really are Cheesy Lets get wealthy at first,then we can become 1337 lol.
Anyway a lot of people knows what bitcoin is so i cant call us as an elite,unless you can do good profit here.
Hahaha! If he said that a few years ago, I would agree.. Today, everyone I knew who is into internet are also into collecting bitcoins. So how then can we say that we are the elite? Oh well, unless we earn much more than the usual bitcoin fanatics, maybe you can consider yourself an elite. Just saying... Smiley
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:10:01 AM

Hahaha! If he said that a few years ago, I would agree.. Today, everyone I knew who is into internet are also into collecting bitcoins. So how then can we say that we are the elite? Oh well, unless we earn much more than the usual bitcoin fanatics, maybe you can consider yourself an elite. Just saying... Smiley

eventually if millions of people are into collecting bitcoins they will be scarce indeed... demand is going up and supply is going down... price has only direction it can go.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:32:41 AM

This is such a legendary thread. We are definitely going to be a part of the wealthy elite even now when the bitcoin price is already sky high in my opinion. Even though there are already a lot of adopters right now, there are still opportunities.

So get onto this bitcoin ship while you still can.

I'm on the ship but not gunning to have that 2100 BTC.   To tall an order.  I don't mind being a part of the elite at the moment.  Inching my way to earn my first BTC is my more immediate goal, who knows, I may acquire it this year.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:35:34 PM

being realistic ,one of "the elite " will probably be owning 21+ bitcoins
then you are really in the 1 in a million club .........
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:05:31 AM

I hope it is true but I also need to accumulate some more before it takes off. It is already very expensive to get in now so we need to scrape together all we can in the next few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:30:36 AM

Those people who has a very huge amount of bitcoin since the bitcoin started they were the true wealthy elite or maybe some of you . I know theres one or more people here that has bitcoin since the start of bitcoin and the price was not too much expensive . For now of you have 20 btc and up you are already in the wealthy elite cathegory .
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:26:53 PM

Those people who has a very huge amount of bitcoin since the bitcoin started they were the true wealthy elite or maybe some of you . I know theres one or more people here that has bitcoin since the start of bitcoin and the price was not too much expensive . For now of you have 20 btc and up you are already in the wealthy elite cathegory .
I dont think there are a lot of people who bought bitcoin freshly after it was launched,and they still hold it.
Maybe someone who would forget about it but well,imagine buying 1000 btc for less than 1000$ because it was the price of btc back then.
But well nobody did that cause when someone bought 1000btc for 1000$ and he would notice btc is 3$ he would probably sell it all... Nobody would think it can go so high.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:30:21 PM

20 BTC translates into roughly $13,000. That could be around 1.5 months salary for somebody in a first world country.
I don't think you can call them elite at present.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 02:36:37 PM

Diversifying into Bitcoin as one hedge against fiat currencies is a wise thing to do, but like everything I would put my money in various baskets, like metals as well. Maybe owning 100 or one thousand bitcoins may make someone rich in the future. Not sure about holding ten bitcoins, what that will do.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10130

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:20:34 PM

20 BTC translates into roughly $13,000. That could be around 1.5 months salary for somebody in a first world country.

Agreed that 20 BTC would not put someone into elite status in all locations, especially at current prices, but it is a real decent goal for a lot of folks in all parts of the world.

I understand that in the beginning of this thread, many of the larger coin holders may have held 10k or more coins, yet as time has passed and some of the the price dynamics in the space have come to be realized but also have changed as well in terms of upside potential for bitcoin involving a lot more distributed capital (including a lot of those initial folks do not hold as many coins, either), we have had to recognize that the goal posts have shifted, some of the perspective has shifted based on bitcoin's past performance and currently, folks have to do what they can in terms of accumulating BTC and considering ongoing upside price potential for bitcoin, to the extent that they believe that upside potential still exists.

I live in a first world country (i believe the usa is still considered such?), yet people here still can be very jittery regarding bitcoin risks and rewards potential, and even with those folks accumulating 20 coins can be a manageable goal because they have the income that could unexpectedly put them in a real decent and better place in the 5-10 year future.

On the other hand, someone living in a 3rd world country, who may earn $10k a year or less will likely have to struggle a whole hell-of-a lot more to accumulate, even just to acquire a few coins, and acquiring 20 coins for someone in tougher financial circumstances may well put them in the very wealthy elite within their country in the coming years (assuming exponential growth of even 5 or 10x), even though the resulting financial status may not be considered as wealthy elite in other more wealthy parts of the world.

In any event 20 coins does seem to be a decent goal for quite a few folks all around the world (whether they can easily reach it or not), yet for me, on a personal level, my initial goal in late 2013 was a bit higher than than 20 btc, and I already reached my goal in about mid 2014, and because of subsequent decreasing BTC prices between mid 2014 and most of 2015, I have acquired several times higher than my initial goal (sometimes goals need to adjust based on personal circumstances and even circumstances of the space), which is good for me, and surely it still remains quite unclear whether having had substantially surpassed such an initially set goal is going to cause me to become a wealthy elite, even though I am currently thinking that bitcoin is going to remain one of my most profitable investments for some years to come, and I have been in the btc investment strategy for the longer term.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:24:34 PM

Diversifying into Bitcoin as one hedge against fiat currencies is a wise thing to do, but like everything I would put my money in various baskets, like metals as well. Maybe owning 100 or one thousand bitcoins may make someone rich in the future. Not sure about holding ten bitcoins, what that will do.

Yeah.. no one knows how many would actually be needed to achieve personal goals, and therefore everyone needs to tailor their own accumulation goals in accordance with their own circumstances without putting too much at risk, also.

It seems that no matter what the outcome (even if bitcoin does happen to depreciate in value from here), like you assert qiman, it would be wise for anyone to diversify some investment into bitcoin.. whether that is .5% of investment capital or 50% of investment capital becomes somewhat an individualistic calculation.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:31:34 PM

Well, I wouldn't say 1.5 months salary for a lot of people. For some of the upper class that number would be maybe 1 months wages, for some of the poorer people that's 1/4 of what they'll earn for the year (when it's not being eaten up by rent, utilities and everything else).

20 BTC would, by a lot of people's definitions, make someone elite. If they have a relatively expandable $13,000, there are definitely some people who would call that elite (especially all the liberal arts majors who can at best get a minimum wage job). Maybe something like 42 Bitcoin would make someone more elite, however. One in 500,000.
jangloos

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:40:31 PM

I don't agree Bitcoin is going to be this worth ever. All this is just hype under emotional attachment to Bitcoin. I love Bitcoin and blockchain technology but it will never be worth more than few thousands of dollar. We need to lower our expectations to avoid the disappointment if this never happens. I have guess about 2000 $ maximum for a Bitcoin price.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 07:52:23 PM

I would look at it from a different standpoint.
Considering that (believe it or not) 90%, if not more of population, knows jackshit about
computers, having a up and running altcoin/bitcoin wallet with even tiny amount of
coins in it, makes one an elite.
Riches or wealth not always are measured in the amount of money on the account.
Knowledge and experience with modern technology, IMO are one of those unmeasured
riches.
Sure that 20, 50 coins (relatively) are not that huge amount of cash but consider how many
working hours, problems solving, XP etc that quantity consumed. No body will rob you from this, maybe accept Alzheimer Tongue

If you know how to operate BTC, if you understand how it works, you already are among elite.
I do realise that this is some form of wishful thinking but really most people cant change their email password without serious stress producing problems...where we talk about most advance net tech. on daily basis.  

smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:54:31 PM

Any one caring more than 1 full bitcoin to their wallet is part of the 0.003% richest world population. Yes it takes only this small amount to be hold in bitcoin to be in the 0.003% richest people who owns some bitcoin. I also agree that if not we will be soon the new wealthy elite. Bitcoin empowers people.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:32:45 PM

I don't agree Bitcoin is going to be this worth ever. All this is just hype under emotional attachment to Bitcoin. I love Bitcoin and blockchain technology but it will never be worth more than few thousands of dollar. We need to lower our expectations to avoid the disappointment if this never happens. I have guess about 2000 $ maximum for a Bitcoin price.

I agree with you that we do not either put all of our eggs in the 5x or 10x basket or place those kind of high BTC price appreciation expectations as inevitable, yet that does not mean that bitcoin is not going to have a decent likelihood of continuing to serve as one of the best investment vehicles for the coming years...

The fact of the matter is that currently, there are a lot of strong fundamentals regarding bitcoin, whether that results in exponential price increases or not.

jangloos, you don't have any idea, either, regarding the future of BTC prices, and your self-imposed perception limit of $2,000 per BTC seems to be caught up in unit value thinking rather than an assessment of market capitalization and overall value added.. .. which $2k seems to be quite arbitrary and unrealistic, considering BTC fundamentals, including investments into it and an amazing computing power that continues to increase into hashrate territories never before seen by mankind.

If we go with your maximum expectation of $2,000 per BTC, that is a marketcap of $40 billion... and very small companies such as linked in and what's app have sold for less than that.. and $40 billion seems kind of mediocre to me if you consider the value added of bitcoin compared with some of those other companies that sold for less...  but sure, you can limit the growth potential of BTC (in your own mind) all that you want in order to not be disappointed.

I personally am prepared for BTC price movements in either direction, but I also invest in BTC, in part, because I continue to believe that it has ongoing development that continues to justify fairly decent upside potential, and there is even potential in the $1 million per coin territory (believe it or not), but yeah, I am not dumb enough (and no one else should be either, even if they perceive the possibility) to expect as inevitable that $1million per coin is going to come as any kind of certainty (beyond maybe 1% in 10 years or something like that), but with bitcoin it is continuing to develop and evolve, so what was considered 5 years ago may need to change based on today's considerations and 1 year from now or 5 years from now, we may need to reconsider our assessments and expectations of bitcoin also based on factors and developments currently unknown. 

We are not locked into our current perceptions and assessments of bitcoin, and nothing is absolute, including your lowball $2k per BTC maximum assessment.. which, yeah, you could be correct that is what happens, and it could be correct that bitcoin never sees $700 ever again...

Yet, nonetheless, you should recognize your own seemingly self-imposed limitations in your thinking to suggest, never beyond a certain price point, and you need to consider BTC's price situation in terms of probabilities and not absolutes.

Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:31:26 PM

I agree with you that we do not either put all of our eggs in the 5x or 10x basket or place those kind of high BTC price appreciation expectations as inevitable, yet that does not mean that bitcoin is not going to have a decent likelihood of continuing to serve as one of the best investment vehicles for the coming years...

The fact of the matter is that currently, there are a lot of strong fundamentals regarding bitcoin, whether that results in exponential price increases or not.

jangloos, you don't have any idea, either, regarding the future of BTC prices, and your self-imposed perception limit of $2,000 per BTC seems to be caught up in unit value thinking rather than an assessment of market capitalization and overall value added.. .. which $2k seems to be quite arbitrary and unrealistic, considering BTC fundamentals, including investments into it and an amazing computing power that continues to increase into hashrate territories never before seen by mankind.

If we go with your maximum expectation of $2,000 per BTC, that is a marketcap of $40 billion... and very small companies such as linked in and what's app have sold for less than that.. and $40 billion seems kind of mediocre to me if you consider the value added of bitcoin compared with some of those other companies that sold for less...  but sure, you can limit the growth potential of BTC (in your own mind) all that you want in order to not be disappointed.

I personally am prepared for BTC price movements in either direction, but I also invest in BTC, in part, because I continue to believe that it has ongoing development that continues to justify fairly decent upside potential, and there is even potential in the $1 million per coin territory (believe it or not), but yeah, I am not dumb enough (and no one else should be either, even if they perceive the possibility) to expect as inevitable that $1million per coin is going to come as any kind of certainty (beyond maybe 1% in 10 years or something like that), but with bitcoin it is continuing to develop and evolve, so what was considered 5 years ago may need to change based on today's considerations and 1 year from now or 5 years from now, we may need to reconsider our assessments and expectations of bitcoin also based on factors and developments currently unknown. 

We are not locked into our current perceptions and assessments of bitcoin, and nothing is absolute, including your lowball $2k per BTC maximum assessment.. which, yeah, you could be correct that is what happens, and it could be correct that bitcoin never sees $700 ever again...

Yet, nonetheless, you should recognize your own seemingly self-imposed limitations in your thinking to suggest, never beyond a certain price point, and you need to consider BTC's price situation in terms of probabilities and not absolutes.

It's already difficult making assuptions and speculations in terms of absolute values. Probabilities would be better, but this way you lose the point of an estimation. The estimation is a simple idea of what is it worth for you. If you put probabilities you could have an infinity number of estimations which makes no sense.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: