Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495944 times)
StrictlyBusiness

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:02:31 AM

That's a wild accusation sometimes things just fudge up and I think they get a influx of customers and this is where some come to vent, I wouldnt mind knowing what's happening though.

I feel sorry for those that haven't read this thread or those in the scam accusations forum.  If, however, you have seen this thread and still sent them money, then you deserve to lose your money - consider it a tax on stupidity.  There are 130+ pages of complaints.  You can see the fact that they are using new money to process old orders playing out in this thread day in and day out.  If you submit an order, rest assured that that order will not be processed unless and until more new money comes in.  

I have no idea why this is so hard for people to understand. This thread really should be submitted to Harvard Business School as a case study in how to create blind customer loyalty in the face of overwhelming evidence of severe issues.  It's like they somehow distributed digital kool-aid and everyone but me drank it.

I understand, I have worked customer service as well, I'm in the situation that if my funds don't show I'm going to loose my place, I  have a lot riding on this as well I'm just trying to stay positive I hope they will come thru for us.

Gotta give em a moment, I'm pretty sure there busy as all get out.

also, in my opinion I should get bc at the price I ordered them (bc has risen 50% since then)

Too be honest I just need my funds.

I want my BC at the price I ordered them at...  Why has support suddenly disappeared?  Huh

So I placed this order on the 30th...  It's been over four days... I'm being VERY patient.  I work retail in a store that is #1 in the world for customer service... Not my company, my actual store.  Stuff goes wrong with us all the time because of the volume we handle but our presence to to customer and the ability to calm them down and make promises that we go through with is what keeps them coming back and keeps us in their good graces.  I just want that same treatment is all...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yellowbellypig

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:06:18 AM

Event ID: 3cd78318-2ebb-429b-b762-858fa00a606f
Quote ID: 7d0a05b9-4ed5-4219-896f-0d83b6d5068d
Amount: $208.95
caffeineJoe

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:07:47 AM

just to clarify because I dont know if URSAY is till posting in this thread and I want to get this resolved ASAP.

I got this email 4 hours ago:

Hello xxxxxx,

Since you provided your merchant ID instead of your account name/number, you should be receiving a coupon code in your bitinstant order update email shortly. To Redeem your MTGox Coupon, Log on to https://mtgox.com/. Under 'Funding Options' click 'Add Funds'. In the drop down menu, choose 'Redeem MtGox Code' and paste that code in the field.

---
Sincerely,
Rachel

I have still not received any follow up email with any redeemable code.

my code did not work, hope you get one that does.

Hmmm that reassuring, maybe my code just never worked in the first place and was not sniped by someone on this forum after all. Who is to know I suppose...
i did not post that code on here, i tried to enter the code less than 3 hours after it was issued.
thats when my heart sunk and i arrived here.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:08:23 AM

That's a wild accusation?  Have you read this thread?  We have been out-and-out lied to about technical issues.  See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155533.msg1689331#msg1689331 - a message to which Charlie didn't even respond even though he was quite active in that thread prior to it.  He can't respond, because he won't admit that the technical issues are a ruse.

Here is the most important part of that to which he refused to respond:

You are making some quite big assumptions there. From what I have seen it does NOT appear that bitinstant has a transactional system in place. I have placed orders that failed and the website never updated once they manually processed the order.

I have placed orders and had them manually processed twice. The order status indicated "processed" and the box right under it said something like "API Response: Account balance not sufficient"

I would very much like to know how Bitinstant has created willful blindness on such a massive scale.  This situation is absolutely unbelievable.  You are being lied to, Dave, and the lies are incredibly transparent.  Yet somehow very few people seem to see through them, and worse, by attempting to defend the indefensible, you are creating confusion for those that don't understand the technology aspects well enough to see how ridiculous Bitinstant's lies actually are and don't want to believe that they could be duped.  The fact that they have not appeared in this thread to defend themselves speaks volumes, does it not?

Please stop making things up, this is a sheer lie.

You are calling me a liar for calling out your "technical issues" as a falsehood.  So here's your chance to prove that I am just jumping to crazy conclusions.  You have blamed the massive delays not on lack of funds, but on technical issues.  Explain, then, how your "technical issues" could not be resolved in over a month when any halfwit web developer could have solved them within hours.  Also, if "technical issues" are indeed at fault here, how is it that on the rare occasions when you have publicly verifiable reserves (such as at Btc-e) that you are able to instantly process orders and deplete all of those reserves in a few minutes?  Specifically, how did you process $50,000 worth of btc-e transactions in a few minutes yesterday if your code is broken and you are doing everything manually?  Does your code only work on Tuesdays?

I guess the fundamental question is this: If you stopped taking new orders today, would you be able to fund all of your current, outstanding orders with your funds on hand? We already know the answer, of course, because if you could, then there would be no outstanding orders for more than an hour or two as promised on your site and no one would be complaining.

That's a wild accusation sometimes things just fudge up and I think they get a influx of customers and this is where some come to vent, I wouldnt mind knowing what's happening though.

I feel sorry for those that haven't read this thread or those in the scam accusations forum.  If, however, you have seen this thread and still sent them money, then you deserve to lose your money - consider it a tax on stupidity.  There are 130+ pages of complaints.  You can see the fact that they are using new money to process old orders playing out in this thread day in and day out.  If you submit an order, rest assured that that order will not be processed unless and until more new money comes in.  

I have no idea why this is so hard for people to understand. This thread really should be submitted to Harvard Business School as a case study in how to create blind customer loyalty in the face of overwhelming evidence of severe issues.  It's like they somehow distributed digital kool-aid and everyone but me drank it.

I understand, I have worked customer service as well, I'm in the situation that if my funds don't show I'm going to loose my place, I  have a lot riding on this as well I'm just trying to stay positive I hope they will come thru for us.

also, in my opinion I should get bc at the price I ordered them (bc has risen 50% since then)

I want my BC at the price I ordered them at...  Why has support suddenly disappeared?  Huh

So I placed this order on the 30th...  It's been over four days... I'm being VERY patient.  I work retail in a store that is #1 in the world for customer service... Not my company, my actual store.  Stuff goes wrong with us all the time because of the volume we handle but our presence to to customer and the ability to calm them down and make promises that we go through with is what keeps them coming back and keeps us in their good graces.  I just want that same treatment is all...
kidkelko

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:16:39 AM

Ok so I think i just made a terrible mistake and put the wrong account info into bitinstant to mtgox transfer.  i used the new account with the letters that shows up the main page instead of the old one with just the numbers on the funding options page.  I was told to post my order info here for help.  Is this correct?

Thank you.

OrderID: a6da926c-5533-4102-a125-af3024cb8220
EventID: ee44e97c-702a-4c25-a84a-f68c0adb6e42
DestAccount: M04316902X
QuoteID: 6aeca294-cfd2-4a16-9a19-cc3f69e4f40a
User: SYSTEM
DestExchange: mtgox
eventtype: Order executed
EventSentAt: 1365116508.54
APIResponse: MTGOX-USD-LJ2AU-MS5YW-A9SZ3-8FA2E
FundsSent: $115.212 USD
StrictlyBusiness

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:17:49 AM

Like I said I'm just trying to stay positive about it.
That's a wild accusation?  Have you read this thread?  We have been out-and-out lied to about technical issues.  See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155533.msg1689331#msg1689331 - a message to which Charlie didn't even respond even though he was quite active in that thread prior to it.  He can't respond, because he won't admit that the technical issues are a ruse.

You are making some quite big assumptions there. From what I have seen it does NOT appear that bitinstant has a transactional system in place. I have placed orders that failed and the website never updated once they manually processed the order.

I have placed orders and had them manually processed twice. The order status indicated "processed" and the box right under it said something like "API Response: Account balance not sufficient"

I would very much like to know how Bitinstant has created willful blindness on such a massive scale.  This situation is absolutely unbelievable.  You are being lied to, Dave, and the lies are incredibly transparent.  Yet somehow very few people seem to see through them, and worse, by attempting to defend the indefensible, you are creating confusion for those that don't understand the technology aspects well enough to see how ridiculous Bitinstant's lies actually are and don't want to believe that they could be duped.  The fact that they have not appeared in this thread to defend themselves speaks volumes, does it not?

You are calling me a liar for calling out your "technical issues" as a falsehood.  So here's your chance to prove that I am just jumping to crazy conclusions.  You have blamed the massive delays not on lack of funds, but on technical issues.  Explain, then, how your "technical issues" could not be resolved in over a month when any halfwit web developer could have solved them within hours.  Also, if "technical issues" are indeed at fault here, how is it that on the rare occasions when you have publicly verifiable reserves (such as at Btc-e) that you are able to instantly process orders and deplete all of those reserves in a few minutes?  Specifically, how did you process $50,000 worth of btc-e transactions in a few minutes yesterday if your code is broken and you are doing everything manually?  Does your code only work on Tuesdays?

I guess the fundamental question is this: If you stopped taking new orders today, would you be able to fund all of your current, outstanding orders with your funds on hand? We already know the answer, of course, because if you could, then there would be no outstanding orders for more than an hour or two as promised on your site and no one would be complaining.

I want my BC at the price I ordered them at...  Why has support suddenly disappeared?  Huh

archimediate

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:21:47 AM

So this is not a threat at all in any way but if I don't have my coupon/bitcoins by the end of the night I'm contacting my bank and then taking legal action.  Sorry, I don't like being screwed.  Just as another poster mentioned, Yankee has been active except to talk to those of us who have been escalated supposedly to him.

I could always use tips for diapers and formula!  Smiley

1BPd97bFKxyRWKm6ayzhgRAqsd3aA8VD8K
andrewb

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:22:59 AM

Ok so I think i just made a terrible mistake and put the wrong account info into bitinstant to mtgox transfer.  i used the new account with the letters that shows up the main page instead of the old one with just the numbers on the funding options page.  I was told to post my order info here for help.  Is this correct?

Thank you.

OrderID: a6da926c-5533-4102-a125-af3024cb8220
EventID: ee44e97c-702a-4c25-a84a-f68c0adb6e42
DestAccount: M04316902X
QuoteID: 6aeca294-cfd2-4a16-9a19-cc3f69e4f40a
DestExchange: mtgox
EventSentAt: 1365116508.54
APIResponse: MTGOX-USD-LJ2AU-MS5YW-A9SZ3-8FA2E
FundsSent: $115.212 USD

Hello, you just made the same mistake I did and posted your public Mt. Gox coupon code (MTGOX-USD-LJ2AU-MS5YW-A9SZ3-8FA2E ) on the forum here. I just used the code and I now have your USD on my Mt. Gox account. Thankfully for you, while I am a piece of shit, I am not the biggest piece of shit, so I will give you your USD back; if I didn't use your code I figured someone else would have but, you know, not given the money back.

Although I don't know how to send money on Mt. Gox directly to another person, so someone tell me how to do that? Or I could trasnfer it via paypal? I dunno, whatever works for you, just didn't want you to have the same thing happen to you that I presume happened to me (although for about 4x as much :/).

PM me your info and we can resolve this.

Edit: Just found out I can generate a Mt. Gox code and just give that to you, so just PM me your email (figure that is more secure, but if you just want it here let me know), and I will generate a code (two actually since I just made one for $1 to test) and send it on over to you.
deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:31:20 AM

Like I said I'm just trying to stay positive about it.

maybe this should be on the bitinstant support forum instead?

norman

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:32:45 AM

I have been waiting for a a day and a half for a bitinstant transaction to go through.  Sending email to support only results on robot form responses that don't indicate the person even READ my message.  I would love to be able to speak to an actual person to get a resolution.

This transaction (the largest) went through this afternoon.  I have one more transaction waiting, but it's only been half a day.  So, definitely a partial sigh of relief...
yellowbellypig

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:37:09 AM

*gets email titled "support"*
*gets excited + clicks email*
porn spam

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mao9o1T73g1qijus8o1_400.jpg
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:37:44 AM

maybe this should be on the bitinstant support forum instead?

This is a bitinstant support thread, and I would guess that if it were on a forum under their control it would be deleted.  People should be aware of what is happening with them.  If you want to put your money into what amounts to a Ponzi scheme then fine, but you should at least know what it is before you send it.
StrictlyBusiness

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:39:05 AM

LOL
*gets email titled "support"*
*gets excited + clicks email*
porn spam

caffeineJoe

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:43:17 AM

Hey Ursay, I just did a 500 deposit to Mtgox using ZipZap>Walmart and I got 2 confirmation emails including one from bitinstant and one from zipzap, the bitinstant one said "We have made a direct deposit into your MTGox account and there is no need to use the coupon system on this order"

These 2 confirmation emails where recieved at 6:07, the ID says Order Confirmed, and the last event was Order executed - funds deposited at remote exchange at 7:29.

Heres my order ID:

5c3fa23d-80b5-4873-901d-0adeb00de025

I checked the Mtgox address and its correct, so I don't really see why else I haven't recieved it, I currently at 9:08 have $0.00 in my Mt. Gox account

I really really can't afford to lose this as this investment was entrusted with me.

You won't "lose" you investment.  BitInstant is not out to scam anyone.  Smiley

Thanks for providing so much info.  I'm escalating this issue to level 2 support.

-BitInstant Support
been level two
for how long now, gee
umm
thanks
StrictlyBusiness

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:49:31 AM

Ursay just wondering if you can give me a status update.
yellowbellypig

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:50:37 AM

I just want someone to take the time to actually give me an update. I dont want to hear "Im working on your case" or "Youve been escalated to level 9001" I just want for someone to email me and let me know whats good.
hojo

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:53:14 AM

USRAY - please look into my issue. i posted on page 115 but was overlooked. I sent money through Walmart to ZipZap using Bitinstant. The funds were to go to Bitstamp but Bitinstant never released them. See the error along with my quote id/order id below and please escalate this for me. This is the 2nd issue I've had with Bitinstant out of maybe 10 transactions and although the first was resolved my confidence is dwindling. Please help me.

OrderID: fac2732b-121b-4398-b1a2-59b3609bb09f
EventID: 9a562aed-774c-4d06-bdad-c89b2db4dea9
QuoteID: a4bd8436-64d9-457e-b7ff-13f70dff96a8
APIResponse: {"error": {"amount": ["You have only $16.48 available. Check your account balance for details."]}}
FundsSent: $460.848 USD

Thanks for all the info!  I've escalated your issue to Level 2 support and we will respond when we have more info.  Thanks for your patience!

-BitInstant Support  Smiley

Woke up from a nice nap to finding this was resolved. Thanks for all your help USRAY.
Ace.

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:53:44 AM

OrderID: 83e9b1a7-e3bc-4ce5-ad65-3289a566b8f3
EventID: 7dbddf7e-3a30-4872-b2ae-3753d92cfd90
DestAccount: ace@c0dereality.com
QuoteID: aa0836b6-ca26-459b-ad7a-244e48f0289c
DestExchange: paypal
EventSentAt: 1365024564.27
APIResponse: {u'errorCode': u'INSUFFICIENT_FUNDS', u'paymentID': 0}
FundsSent: $110.21563712 USD

I haven't even managed to get a ticket filed yet, let alone get this sorted out. :|
mssunshine

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:56:23 AM

BITINSTANT !!! GREEDY CON ARTIST's , THIEVES, SCAMMERS AND PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEIR LIVING OFF OTHER PEOPLES MONEY THAT THEYVE STOLEN NEVER PROSPER! This IS CORRUPTION at it's finest!
YOU MAY SPEND THESE PEOPLES MONEY TODAY.... BUT TRUST ME KARMA WILL KNOCK AT THEIR DOORS AND The DOORS OF THEIR LOVED ONES. THEY WONT ENJOY WHAT THEY'VE STOLEN. Bad LUck? No Just Bad Karma and shitty people reaping what they've sowed!

I've tried to contact BitInstant well over 10 times today. Nothing was returned. No contact attempts were made and as of now I am out of the 150.00 dollars that they have of mine and have no returned or even made any attempt to acknowledge. Now I've been on this board all day for some sign of life. NOTHING has been acknowledged!
Anyone who reads this be warned in having any dealing with this shady BitInstant company.
Bad business is bad business. There is NO EXCUSE FOR THEM STEALING !!!! There is NO customer support for this BitInstant company and if anything goes wrong you can expect to be ignored!
Shame on these people who have the time to take peoples money yet provide such a terrible service to the very people whose money they've taken.
People on here having to tip toe around these Bitinstant Support in hopes of getting their money back. HEED MY WARNING ! A SCAM IS A SCAM no matter how you look at it. Issues not being resolved, Not contacting people , holding up peoples money is THIEVERY at it's best.
Their phone Number is a recording you will NEVER be called back. Look through the archives and you will read hundreds and hundreds of people who have been dissatisfied and SCAMMED with BitInstant!
I only wish I would have read that before I did business with this unscrupulous company.
HOw do you sleep at night lying to all these people?  If your unable to handle these deals give these people their money back and close your doors!
Greedy corrupt businesses always make excuses. Good businesses always have the best customer service. I say everyone who has been dissatisfied be contacted and class action should be taken!
dim3thyl

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:02:39 AM

Wow. I feel quite sorry for all the blokes that posted their Mt. Gox redeemable coupon codes in this thread! Sheesh... that's money down the drain!

THIS. How the fuck does this even happen??? To send the code in an email and not identify the code, and have all of us wondering when our money is going to show up in our account (like the email says it will).

This is unacceptable, and absolutely ridiculous. BitInstant should feel like shit for all the money that got lost this way.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: