May 25, 2024, 10:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843560 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
RogueD

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:16:19 AM

just to keep everyone up to speed:

Roadmap:
1. Whitepaper (ours is a Blackpaper) - DONE
2. Electrum i2p Server/Client - DONE
3. Electrum TOR Server/Client - DONE
4. Produce Electrum Binaries from current client scripts, for ease of use - by end of week, June 9th [Windows clients done, OSX clients near completion]
5. Marketing campaign across multiple crypto services - ONGOING, see below. [Started 1 year ad campaign with Coinomi]
6. i2P/TOR Android Wallets - ~July 2017.
7. Expand Verge Radio to become RadioCrypto, and include in core wallets - Halfway done, Completed by ~ June 26th
8. Add a few features to core wallet, such as coin control, RingCT, update all core wallet libraries like openssl, boost, etc.
8a. New Core Wallet Release - July 2017
9. Start implementing RSK smart contracts [they are in testnet now, ~July 2017]

I still did not get an answer. The Mac wallet seems to not work anymore for me. Is there anyway to import my coins which i stored on my paperwalet??

the mac wallet absolutely works. can you describe the issue you are having?

It unfortunately crashs when I try to open it

maybe the db is corrupted. try deleting all the blockchain info (except the wallet.dat)
then download a fresh copy of the chain from vergecurrency.de or cryptochainer.com
then open the wallet back up.

I have similar problem. Mac wallet opens fine after updating the blockchain. The only issue is that it says the wallet is our of sync and I don't see any process bar for synchronizing the wallet. How do I start synchronize the wallet? Thanks for all hard working, Dev.

just be patient, or download the chain from vergecurrency.de

otherwise it can take a while to sync, almost 3 years of blockchain. that is why we are releasing the electrum clients, so its instant.

Great! Looking forward to the electrum release! Thanks!
Litedon8

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:19:20 AM

Roadmap:
4. Produce Electrum Binaries from current client scripts, for ease of use - by end of week, June 9th [Windows clients done, OSX clients near completion]
5. Marketing campaign across multiple crypto services - ONGOING, see below. [Started 1 year ad campaign with Coinomi]
7. Expand Verge Radio to become RadioCrypto, and include in core wallets - Halfway done, Completed by ~ June 26th
8. Add a few features to core wallet, such as coin control, RingCT, update all core wallet libraries like openssl, boost, etc.

I still did not get an answer. The Mac wallet seems to not work anymore for me. Is there anyway to import my coins which i stored on my paperwalet??

maybe the db is corrupted. try deleting all the blockchain info (except the wallet.dat)
then download a fresh copy of the chain from vergecurrency.de or cryptochainer.com

I have similar problem. Mac wallet opens fine after updating the blockchain. The only issue is that it says the wallet is our of sync and I don't see any process bar for synchronizing the wallet. How do I start synchronize the wallet? Thanks for all hard working, Dev.

otherwise it can take a while to sync, almost 3 years of blockchain. that is why we are releasing the electrum clients, so its instant.

So is there any chance for me to access my balance on the paperwallet?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:16:20 AM

Roadmap:

it's already out of you have linux or windows. osx will be out very shortly

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:16:47 AM

Roadmap:

of course, import it into the core wallet

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:11:43 AM

Will it be nice to have verge trade on this newly launched multi-mega website/exchange?

It is developed by Virtacoinplus XVP community.

I learnt they are yet to launch their main project, which is the mega project.
Only the exchanger it what they launched yet.
If I can get the dev permission to contact them to list verge before they start request for paid for I will do the contacting

exchange.virtacoinplus.com
9jaflick

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

Will it be nice to have verge trade on this newly launched multi-mega website/exchange?

It is developed by Virtacoinplus XVP community.

I learnt they are yet to launch their main project, which is the mega project.
Only the exchanger it what they launched yet.
If can I get the dev permission to contact them to list verge before they start request for paid for I will do the contact

exchange.virtacoinplus.com

They will be add some some few altcoin in the coming days.
9jaflick

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:20:53 AM

Can I get the link to android wallet
Litedon8

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:23:24 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 09:25:46 AM by Litedon8

Roadmap:

of course, import it into the core wallet

The core wallet = Mac desktop wallet, still does not work for me or do any other alternativ exist?
RogueD

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:52:29 PM

Roadmap:

it's already out of you have linux or windows. osx will be out very shortly

I have OSX. And I waited the MAC wallet synchronized last night. Took about a good 15-20 minutes. Also I have tried to move some of my exchange VXG to MAC wallet. IT WORKED!
micrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:54:14 PM

our tor electrum client for windows is now available:

https://github.com/vergecurrency/electrum-xvg-tor/releases/download/2.2.0.1/electrum-xvg-tor-win64.zip

enjoy!

i2p electrum client for windows and OSX versions of all 3 will be available within the next day.

I sent a bit of xvg to the wallet, but the wallet is Offline and not connected

Network   qz6pnufyqjexudq6.onion  50001   - I tried Auto-connect also

Please help me, and I also have a general problem with TOR Browser from a while (May be TOR Blocked by internet provider)

--

Another question

What is the safest and easiest way to store XVG for long term, Core Wallet OR Paper Wallet OR Verge-wallet.xyz ?!

Note: Please Update your verge-wallet.xyz URL with SSL certificate to be trusted
You can use wallet.vergecurrency.com (Great and reliable)

Last question
Can I use this wallet verge-wallet.xyz in my own server, Because this wallet is great but I don't trust
Have a source code to install in my own server?

Thanks
S.W.A.T.

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 09:13:42 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 09:29:37 PM by S.W.A.T.

https://github.com/vergecurrency/electrum-xvg-tor/releases/download/2.2.0.1/electrum-xvg-tor-win64.zip

enjoy!

i2p electrum client for windows and OSX versions of all 3 will be available within the next day.

Network   qz6pnufyqjexudq6.onion  50001   - I tried Auto-connect also

Please help me, and I also have a general problem with TOR Browser from a while (May be TOR Blocked by internet provider)
--

Start TOR

Wallet/Network config:
PROXY: SOCKS5 localhost Port 9150 !
SSL off

No problems here.
Awesome feeling to send the first coins via TOR !!

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:31:35 PM

Ad campaign on the Coinomi app is up and running!

micrypto

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:17:39 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 02:49:33 AM by micrypto

enjoy!

--

Start TOR

Wallet/Network config:
SSL off

No problems here.

Same problem, Not connected
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 11:19:34 PM

enjoy!

--

Start TOR

Wallet/Network config:
SSL off

No problems here.

and you have tor running? is it the browser bundle or vidalia?

micrypto

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:40:02 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 02:49:57 AM by micrypto

enjoy!

--

Start TOR

Wallet/Network config:
SSL off

No problems here.

No, I have no tor or vidalia
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 01:25:15 AM

enjoy!

--

Start TOR

Wallet/Network config:
SSL off

No problems here.

lol k just download tor and run it, then open the client, and you'll connect.

https://www.torproject.org/download/download

we have a new site being built, and ill make sure we have clear/concise directions on it.

chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 02:37:33 AM

Ad campaign on the Coinomi app is up and running!

Nice. Looking forward to when they have the iPhone app available.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
micrypto

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:44:12 AM

enjoy!

--

Start TOR

Wallet/Network config:
SSL off

No problems here.

we have a new site being built, and ill make sure we have clear/concise directions on it.

lol, now everthing works fine Cheesy

it's amazing and so easy, especially with sweep private keys

Thanks, and i hope to update your "verge-wallet.xyz" site with a new url and ssl certificate
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 02:45:50 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 03:58:17 AM by Dogedarkdev

enjoy!

--

Start TOR

Wallet/Network config:
SSL off

No problems here.

lol, now everthing works fine Cheesy

it's amazing and so easy, especially with sweep private keys

Thanks, and i hope to update your "verge-wallet.xyz" site with an new url and ssl certificate

yeah we're throwing ssl on everything, even the stuff that doesn't need it.

verge-wallet.xyz now has ssl, and the electrum clients can connect to it on port 50002.

dagget23

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:38:32 AM

coinomi ad should definetly work. coinomi is the reason why I found out about verge.

maybe this is a stupid question but I try anyway. As you all know hodling for a long term can be a pain in the ass. Exchanges and online wallets scam you sooner or later. My computer just died last week without hope of recover and its just a matter of time till my smartphone just goes off never to rise again and passphrases are to long to remember and might get lost.

I wonder if there might be a secure way to run your own online wallet somehow. Idk maybe run an own internet site or server or whatever. Maybe there could be even a way thats free and not too dificult for mainstream?
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: