Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
TrumpsWithYou

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:14:45 PM

If others were to obtain other domain names, Trumpcoin.us, Trumpcoin.online ect. could they be used to be redirected to the main site? Would this even be something worth while?

It would be better to have them put up a site of some sort with similar/the same information worded a little differently, maybe write some articles of their own (Is Trumpcoin the future of political funding?). The idea being that when someone searches "TrumpCoin" or "Trump Coin" or What is "Trumpcoin" etc on their favorite search engine that the entire first page is a site providing good, intriguing information,.

This also was a thought that crossed my mind but I wasn't sure how the Trump Team would feel about many sites with varying content, promoting Trump Coin? It would seem as though many sites, like you said, would be an inevitable goal so that we can fill a search engine page with Trump Coin proponents; give newcomers a sense of a large grounded community?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dajackal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:22:36 PM

So I guess no steps have been taken??
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:25:17 PM

If others were to obtain other domain names, Trumpcoin.us, Trumpcoin.online ect. could they be used to be redirected to the main site? Would this even be something worth while?

It would be better to have them put up a site of some sort with similar/the same information worded a little differently, maybe write some articles of their own (Is Trumpcoin the future of political funding?). The idea being that when someone searches "TrumpCoin" or "Trump Coin" or What is "Trumpcoin" etc on their favorite search engine that the entire first page is a site providing good, intriguing information,.

This also was a thought that crossed my mind but I wasn't sure how the Trump Team would feel about many sites with varying content, promoting Trump Coin? It would seem as though many sites, like you said, would be an inevitable goal so that we can fill a search engine page with Trump Coin proponents; give newcomers a sense of a large grounded community?

Yeah. If someone googles trumpcoin we want to fill the results page up with as many hits and as much information as possible.

Even shill sites that just repeat the same shit in a different color are beneficial.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
TrumpsWithYou

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:27:36 PM

Yeah. If someone googles trumpcoin we want to fill the results page up with as many hits and as much information as possible.

Even shill sites that just repeat the same shit in a different color are beneficial.

Okay, great! Thanks for the quick response! Just making sure we are all on the same page! No pun intended.
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:33:56 PM

Okay, great! Thanks for the quick response! Just making sure we are all on the same page! No pun intended.

This is YOUR coin. YOUR money. YOUR community.
Promote the hell out of it.

Social media sites and pages are great. Blogs are awesome. Domain aliases and shill sites.
Do it.
Get some traffic.
Sell some advertising.
Get some affiliate deals.
Flip a domain or two.

There are lots of ways to make a profit off of what we are doing here.
Profit is the true name of the currency game.

And all of that makes the coin more valuable.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
TrumpsWithYou

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:56:14 PM

This is YOUR coin. YOUR money. YOUR community.
Promote the hell out of it.

Social media sites and pages are great. Blogs are awesome. Domain aliases and shill sites.
Do it.
Get some traffic.
Sell some advertising.
Get some affiliate deals.
Flip a domain or two.

There are lots of ways to make a profit off of what we are doing here.
Profit is the true name of the currency game.

And all of that makes the coin more valuable.

So this is what winning feels like? And with a little help from us Donald Trump will bring a new era of liberty to this world! MAGA

So I guess no steps have been taken??

Just to point out it has been mentioned earlier in the thread, but yes, there are many who are actively trying to contact Trump or his affiliates to get him on board with this.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:05:34 AM

What steps have been taken to secure Trump's endorsement?

Effort by me personally has been put in to this which as far as Im concerned is the most crucial element of this project.
Im contacting so many people ive lost count. At some point either me, or someone else is going to get through.
Trump does need donations and this project will eventually come to his attention. I did give up attempting to contact
Trumps team directly. They clearly recieve a huge amount of emails and trying to explain what this is in a soundbite
over an email isnt easy. Ive changed tack to directly tweeting on Trumps feed, Im going to start on Ivanka and his sons.
Also people liek Roger Stone, Milo, anyone that may know someone who can bring the project to Trumps attention.

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:17:26 AM

Effort by me personally has been put in to this which as far as Im concerned is the most crucial element of this project.
Im contacting so many people ive lost count. At some point either me, or someone else is going to get through.
Trump does need donations and this project will eventually come to his attention. I did give up attempting to contact
Trumps team directly. They clearly recieve a huge amount of emails and trying to explain what this is in a soundbite
over an email isnt easy. Ive changed tack to directly tweeting on Trumps feed, Im going to start on Ivanka and his sons.
Also people liek Roger Stone, Milo, anyone that may know someone who can bring the project to Trumps attention.

Yawn, Biden will be President. Watch and see...
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:29:18 AM

Dear Community:

Since the beginning of the project very few of you in this community has retweeted, liked or had any interaction with the OFFICIAL
Trump Coin Twitter account https://twitter.com/TRUMPCOIN1 OVer teh last few weeks nothing - no likes retweets etc.

Serioulsy guys WTF? Not only should you be retweeting you should also be tweeting them directly to
Trumps feed. Think about this. Trump receives tweets every few seconds, so when I tweet directly to his feed the chances
of him spotting it are slim. However, if 20+ people were tweeting, retweeting, keeping an eye on the feed it will get noticed.
Everything about the Trump Coin Twitter feed is pro Trump (of course). Can I get some support with the feed guys. We need more effort here.
of course this is not the only thing Im doing to secure direct contact, but its definitely worth pursuing.

Its hardly encouraging for me to start creating many memes for all sorts of other people who could get to trump if Im the only one tweeting them.
hardly looks like a community Trump Supporting project?

And where are the memes from the community? Come on, we need that, not more websites.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:32:43 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 01:52:39 AM by chicken65

Yawn, Biden will be President. Watch and see...

LUCKY7BTC - Hes been a major thorn on my side from day one almost. Many abusive PM’s from him. Hes very emotional. The mere name Trump upsets him greatly.
Yet this piece of scum was trying to make money form the coin. Ive deleted all of his PM’s sent to me but found this one. Gives you an idea of the psychotic
emotional nature of this libtard clown.

I had better do something about the price eh.  Roll Eyes He tried extortion as well, got his lib friends chiming in claiming to be be super Twitter
guys who can moon the coin (for a price of course). At one point he demanded I just send him 2 BTC  Grin Hes a joke, highly retarded - but this
is the nature of the millenial liberal. Low IQ, incapable of using logic or reason and can never accept truth.

If anyone can reveal his ID with a photo/facebook etc that would be super awesome.  Cool

PS
Lucky7btc: LOrD was exposed. Your next.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:34:24 AM

Dear Community:

Since the beginning of the project very few of you in this community has retweeted, liked or had any interaction with the OFFICIAL
Trump Coin Twitter account https://twitter.com/TRUMPCOIN1 OVer teh last few weeks nothing - no likes retweets etc.

Serioulsy guys WTF? Not only should you be retweeting you should also be tweeting them directly to
Trumps feed. Think about this. Trump receives tweets every few seconds, so when I tweet directly to his feed the chances
of him spotting it are slim. However, if 20+ people were tweeting, retweeting, keeping an eye on the feed it will get noticed.
Everything about the Trump Coin Twitter feed is pro Trump (of course). Can I get some support with the feed guys. We need more effort here.
of course this is not the only thing Im doing to secure direct contact, but its definitely worth pursuing.

Its hardly encouraging for me to start creating many memes for all sorts of other people who could get to trump if Im the only one tweeting them.

And where are the memes from the community? Come on, we need that, not more websites.

I think we need a place where we can store all the memes we've created, and then we can take the memes from there and spread them to reddit / twitter.
Like an album anyone can upload to.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
AbsoluteEnnui

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:44:40 AM

Dear Community:

"Our aim is to secure Trumps acknowledgement to increase value BIGLY". I mean c'mon "bigly"? That makes us look like idiots. I'd retweet but your account almost looks like an inside joke.

I know it's from an sweet Trump meme, but people who are looking to invest money won't do it if it looks like a farce and we're using made-up words.

Especially when compared to the twitters' of other crypto-currencies.

I appreciate all the effort you've given to this project, but in my opinion this twitter needs to appeal to a broader, less comically inclined, base

I'm @Trump_Coin and I like to think I've struck a pretty good balance between entertainment and sincerity, but I'd appreciate any suggestions for improvement.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:45:03 AM

Dear Community again   Cheesy

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

Our Peoples Super Pac is only dontaing 200k coins from a total of 6.5 million

We need to get that fund increased to 400k, but preferably 500k. Some here have a tremendous amount of coins and they need to step up to the plate and contribute a good amount.
The rest of us who have a decent amount of coins can add in 10k each. I dont need or want to hold all of the Trump Fund. I will hold the 200k and someone else who must be fully trusted
can hold the rest. How those coins would be sold off is something we need to discuss later. Im thinking sell walls - and they will be eaten of course (with his endorsement). Someone on his
team would have an account on the exchange(s) - wall eaten, they cash out. This is doable, Ive given this area quite a bit of thought. No way will I or anyone else
will be allowed to control the sell wall. That temptation to do a runner with potentially a very large amount of $$ …Trumps HQ wont accept that so the wall and cashing out process
is to be controlled by somene from his team.

Right now the project will appear to Trump as a con job, a slush fund like the 'Clintons so called charity foundation ‘ to only enrich ourselves. We expect him to endorse something that looks
similar to the very thing he’s attacking?

Trump will have no problem with investors making some money, but hes going to have a problem with a 200k fund from a supply of 6.5 million. He’s not stupid, look at it from his point of view.
Imagine you spoke with Trump and explained the situation. He’s interested and then he asks how many coins are in the Trump Fund - 200k Mr Trump  Undecided what would you say? He would of course
reject that straight away. He would expect instant negotiation and far more coins than 200k - not for greed, but for how it appears politically. We have to make this look far more appealing. We are
a peoples Superpac, so we have to approach it like that.

Why am I asking this - well maybe I have been talking, maybe i haven’t…maybe someone said something to me, maybe its a dream. But I can assure all of you were not going to get it with 200k coins.
If this doesnt start to come up on the discussion then his endorsement will be left to the hands of the gods  Roll Eyes. [/u Keep in mind] 1000 coins with his acknowledgement behind the project is going to be worth
far more than 100,000 coins without it.

We need to talk about this
Depredation

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:51:21 AM

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

We need to get that fund increased to 400k, but preferably 500k. Some here have a tremendous amount of coins and they need to step up to the plate and contribute a good amount.
The rest of us who have a decent amount of coins can add in 10k each. I dont need or want to hold all of the Trump Fund. I will hold the 200k and someone else who must be fully trusted
can hold the rest. How those coins would be sold off is something we need to discuss later. Im thinking sell walls - and they will be eaten of course (with his endorsement). Someone on his
team would have an account on the exchange(s) - wall eaten, they cash out. This is doable, Ive given this area quite a bit of thought. No way will I or anyone else
will be allowed to control the sell wall. That temptation to do a runner with potentially a very large amount of $$ …Trumps HQ wont accept that so the wall and cashing out process

Right now the project will appear to Trump as a con job, a slush fund like the 'Clintons so called charity foundation ‘ to only enrich ourselves. We expect him to endorse something that looks

Trump will have no problem with investors making some money, but hes going to have a problem with a 200k fund from a supply of 6.5 million. He’s not stupid, look at it from his point of view.
Imagine you spoke with Trump and explained the situation. He’s interested and then he asks how many coins are in the Trump Fund - 200k Mr Trump  Undecided what would you say? He would of course
reject that straight away. He would expect instant negotiation and far more coins than 200k - not for greed, but for how it appears politically. We have to make this look far more appealing. We are

Why am I asking this - well maybe I have been talking, maybe i haven’t…maybe someone said something to me, maybe its a dream. But I can assure all of you were not going to get it with 200k coins.
If this doesnt start to come up on the discussion then his endorsement will be left to the hands of the gods  Roll Eyes. [/u Keep in mind] 1000 coins with his acknowledgement behind the project is going to be worth

I'm willing to donate more once we get this all figured out.  What I would like to see on the new site is a real time ticker that shows how many coins are in the trump donation fund and how much it is worth in USD.

Ooh and maybe make it possible to register accounts in order to make a list to see who donates the most, whilst having an anonymous donation method as well without any account necessary.

It would be great to have a top list of donators to the trump fund.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:59:19 AM

I vote for putting the coins in his hands now or as close to now as possible.
Then watch a real business man make this coin grow.  oh and no offense folks
I know we are all working hard just saying he is Donald Trump after all...ok?
And yes I have thought the 200K of coins was way low too.  So glad someone else said it.
How about we cancel the interest payment that would free up another 6 million coins wouldn't it?
I do not need 2% each year if this is going to rise and transform into something. 

Depredation

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:04:42 AM

And yes I have thought the 200K of coins was way low too.  So glad someone else said it.
How about we cancel the interest payment that would free up another 6 million coins wouldn't it?
I do not need 2% each year if this is going to rise and transform into something. 

That would be amazing if we could just donate the trumpcoins directly to trump

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TrumpsWithYou

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:18:24 AM

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

Does it have to be a bulk sell off?

What if Trump were to just open a trump wallet and then you transfer the 200k there. If he made his address public everyone could donate to him. He could then do as he pleased with the coins. He may sell them back into the market a bit at a time, to be bought back by supporters and donated again. Continually raising the campaign money with the same coins.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:21:44 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 07:32:26 AM by chicken65

A man running for President is going to sit trading his own donation on the exchanges.
Mr Trump please endorse this project, heres your 500k digital coins now off you go and trade them. Wink
Its not going to work like that Bob. Your right about the Fund being to low. That I agree with you on
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:47:32 AM

Dear Community:

"Our aim is to secure Trumps acknowledgement to increase value BIGLY". I mean c'mon "bigly"? That makes us look like idiots. I'd retweet but your account almost looks like an inside joke.

I know it's from an sweet Trump meme, but people who are looking to invest money won't do it if it looks like a farce and we're using made-up words.

Especially when compared to the twitters' of other crypto-currencies.

I appreciate all the effort you've given to this project, but in my opinion this twitter needs to appeal to a broader, less comically inclined, base

I'm @Trump_Coin and I like to think I've struck a pretty good balance between entertainment and sincerity, but I'd appreciate any suggestions for improvement.

BIGLY is a phrase Trump uses all the time, so your calling him an idiot.  The Twitter account is all Trump related, 90% Trump supporters.
The very people who are going to vote for him. I tweet them, retweet them, hit like etc (and YES) the ones that are funny and RUDE. I also tweet
on Trumps feed but this is why I need help from others to Tweet about the coin, on his feed. I can’t harras him. That would be annoying,
not the content of the Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/nero?lang=en-gb

Trump likes Milo and knows how influential in terms of sending votes to him he might be. Go look at Milos Twitter account. He’s not worried
about Tone or niceyness

Trump has Roger Stone working on the outisde. He says very provacative stuff. Trump knows Stone
will be sending him voters. Do you think Trump is bothered about Roger or Milos tone? Have you even looked at Trumps twiiter account?
Study it, look at his Twitter army tweets.

I intentionally tweet Crypto stuff very rarely. If Trump or someone from his camp decides to take a look
they need to see the twitter account is full on peoples Trump support base. Same goes for if they visit the website.

people who are looking to invest money won't do it - but in my opinion this twitter needs to appeal to a broader, less comically inclined, base

Who wont invest, what broad range of people do yo mean? ( you mean newcomer supporters) that wont and hasnt done anything to the price
….ENDORSEMENT = INSTANT FRENZY = ROCKETING PRICE - ONLY BIG BTC HOLDERS CAN AFFORD TO BUY IN. One of them is posting here waiting
to see if we do get his endorsement. He’s the type who would have no issues buying 150 BTC in a flat second. The buying frenzy wont come from
newcomer Trump Supporters, it will come from people who have a lot of BTC and expereince in Crypto.
Your wrong about what your saying but you can do as you please.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:52:16 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 12:04:07 PM by Bitbobb

Chickens65,
     I do not know how many billionaires you know or have as business partners but I know a few  and have a few and we all are regular people okay?  In fact people with lots of money have lots of questions.  We are very careful about what we get involved in too!  Even about the smallest details.  Your right one dollar is important.  I know what I like and I know how to get things done.  So I will use that as my guide in my opinions I have on this thread.  That said:
     I am not saying I have the answer either so do not get me wrong.  We agree that Trump needs a better donation than 200K Trumps.
     But let me ask a question?  Do you think that Trump could not have someone take care of the selling of the trumps for him?  That is what business is all about.  In a word it's called *management*.  If Trump was given a yuuuge amount of trumps that had value that was going up bigly.  Then he would just ask one of his people to figure it out for him if he did not have time.
    But he may want to figure it out.  Maybe he does not want to sell.  Maybe he makes an announcement then sells. etc., etc., etc.  Do not let your perceptions stop possibilities from happening.  Crypto coins are being discussed in the federal reserve, treasury, and all over the world in all the other governments right now.  This is a chance for him to get experience of something that could put him ahead of understanding that all of the people he is going to be working with in the future need to know.
     Dear Mr. Trump,  if you need help selling your Trumps I will help you or you associates.  Thank you  Bitbobb

Again not saying I have the answer but telling me I am wrong is like saying you know the correct answer, so then please just tell us the correct answer and I can save my time doing something else instead of typing here this morning.
     I have deals going that are Trump sized...okay.  Big deals.  People are waiting on me.  Yet here I type because I want this littl coins to be great.  You are a team that is working.  Do you know how precious that is?  Let's not try to talk someone down from an Idea.
     Maybe you are right maybe it is silly to think of Trump sitting at a computer moving trump coins around but management and delegation of duty is the acme of business.  So please understand when I say Trump it also means his trusted agent or family, etc.  Sorry I did not say that first.  And btw, I think my idea was awesome and someone else agreed.  Thank you all for your time.  Have a good day folks and keep up the good work in a big yuuge way...okay?

Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: