Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69319 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 06:32:07 AM

Contrary to the opinion of various ... individuals ... around here, I give you the information and dates as we currently believe them to be... but that's what openness gets us, more hate for missing dates.  We keep quiet and we get beat up for not being open, if we are open, we get beat up for not being accurate.  It's a no win situation, maybe I should follow W.H.O.P.R.s advice.

Meh

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 07:11:08 AM

Contrary to the opinion of various ... individuals ... around here, I give you the information and dates as we currently believe them to be... but that's what openness gets us, more hate for missing dates.  We keep quiet and we get beat up for not being open, if we are open, we get beat up for not being accurate.  It's a no win situation, maybe I should follow W.H.O.P.R.s advice.

Meh

(humor)

Let me guess: W.H.O.P.R. is Wisconsin Hazmat Online Planning & Reporting and theymos is CEO.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:39:03 AM

Contrary to the opinion of various ... individuals ... around here, I give you the information and dates as we currently believe them to be... but that's what openness gets us, more hate for missing dates.  We keep quiet and we get beat up for not being open, if we are open, we get beat up for not being accurate.  It's a no win situation, maybe I should follow W.H.O.P.R.s advice.

Meh

I think it would help if you could answer the more specific questions of why you've been delayed in the past.  The delays have generally been accompanied with vague answers as to why.

Have you actually received any chips from the foundry yet?  If so, how many? Were they completely defective, or did they run, but just at a slower speed than you wanted?

Were you expecting to receive the second batch of chips (assuming there was a first) in late November?  Was that expected receipt date then pushed back to December 11th, and then again to (potentially) the middle of January?

I suppose what I am getting at is, were the chips the only reason for the delays from the start?  Why were the chips delayed from October until January?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:48:03 AM

Contrary to the opinion of various ... individuals ... around here, I give you the information and dates as we currently believe them to be... but that's what openness gets us, more hate for missing dates.  We keep quiet and we get beat up for not being open, if we are open, we get beat up for not being accurate.  It's a no win situation, maybe I should follow W.H.O.P.R.s advice.

Meh

Perhaps being honest from the get-go would get you a better reputation.

Don't promise what you can't deliver. Simply put!! Cheesy

Edit: Since when have you be completely open? Vague answers and explanations are not "OPEN".

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:49:25 AM

Meh

I think it would help if you could answer the more specific questions of why you've been delayed in the past.  The delays have generally been accompanied with vague answers as to why.

Have you actually received any chips from the foundry yet?  If so, how many? Were they completely defective, or did they run, but just at a slower speed than you wanted?

Were you expecting to receive the second batch of chips (assuming there was a first) in late November?  Was that expected receipt date then pushed back to December 11th, and then again to (potentially) the middle of January?

I suppose what I am getting at is, were the chips the only reason for the delays from the start?  Why were the chips delayed from October until January?

I would be surprised if you get a STRAIGHT answer with details to all the more specific questions about delays.

Josh only knows "well...it's taking longer than we anticipated...blah blah blah". Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:12:35 AM

Yes folks, it's true... Frizz23 so lacking intelligence that he can't figure out what the | PAGE 2 of 2 | <<FIRST < 1 2 | mean at the bottom of the page.

Where? I see no pagination at https://forums.butterflylabs.com/content/127-bfl-asic-delays-depth-expanation.html See Chrome screenshot below.

You have to login to see the 2nd page of comments.

Look like BFL AM Dave does not care to use people's private picture to garnish his blog post...

I wouldn't call them private since they were used to garnish a blog post to begin with. You guys sure are reaching... it's pathetic.
It is pathetic you try to argue for a company which uses other people's material in their commercial Internet page without declare the source...
No, it is pathetic that you would make an issue out of this. There are several legitimate complaints about BFL's behavior, using uncited pictures in a forum post IS NOT one.
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:37:28 AM

Meh

If you clap hard enough BFL wont run off with your money !!!

Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:42:58 AM

Re: "You have to login to see the 2nd page of comments." OK - but how does this explain all those posts where users complain about deleted comments?

BFL does not censor? Yeah right ...

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:44:59 AM

Meh

If you clap hard enough BFL wont run off with your money !!!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 09:17:28 AM

Meh

Contradictions of all sorts ruined the "honesty".

Josh says that they will be ready to ship in October.
Jody then reveals in November or December that they don't yet have all the parts to ship yet....Stating as soon as all the parts are in, they will be able to ship. (And no, she was not referring to ASIC chips.)
Josh then gloats in late November or early December that the storage room is filling up with parts.

--------------

When Josh is asked, "When will Yochdog or Kano be invited for the plane ride to see the new facility?"
Josh responds that there is nothing yet to see. Late in November and again in December if I am not mistaken.

--------------

What honesty?

You are just doling out the delays in small increments to keep customers happy as far as I can see. Feel free to spin or "correct me" if you really believe that is even possible.

If I ask a simple question, you will duck and run for the nearest hill.

Here is a good question:

That one above is from Mr Teal.

------------------------

This is mine though:

What did you even have "ready" in October?

You didn't find out about the delays of your fab until the last hour (late in October).
You seemingly didn't have the parts.
You didn't even have your new facility up and ready (and still don't).
You haven't finished moving in at the new facility as of today. (still under construction)
You were going to be doing final assembly at the new facility.
You didn't have the cases done for various models until just now. (Probably still don't)
You didn't finish the Mini rig designs until very late in November or well into December.

etc.

So what was actually "ready" in October?

P.S. You certainly knew the above in October.

I prefer you answer Mr. Teals full line of questions rather than answer mine. It will be 10x more evident that you honesty is anything but, if you answer his questions.
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 09:22:55 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2012, 11:24:23 AM by SLok

Re: "You have to login to see the 2nd page of comments." OK - but how does this explain all those posts where users complain about deleted comments?

Stupid kids, bfl forum mainpage- topic under "article comments" end of mainpage- screenshot taken 4 minutes back:

quoting myself: There is a difference between posts shown through links on the "what's new" page to this topic, the links there all show the first words and poster name, but all link to the actual article page, that for long only showed one post, but caught up later, although not completely still.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 09:52:25 AM

Where? I see no pagination at https://forums.butterflylabs.com/content/127-bfl-asic-delays-depth-expanation.html See Chrome screenshot below.

Thanks, that explains it.
SLok

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:23:28 AM

Now you are just talking out of your ass, because being logged in or not doesn't matter at all, you can only see ALL comments by going to the bfl forum mainpage, bottom and selecting the topic under "article comments".

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Frizz23

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:31:03 AM

Not really. What are Kelticfox, Kjlimo and others talking about if nothing has been deleted?

It is a proven fact that BFL censors and deletes "inconvenient" comments. The more "inconvenient" questions the users ask, the more censorship there will be ...

SLok

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:44:25 AM

Not really. What are Kelticfox, Kjlimo and others talking about if nothing has been deleted?

It is a proven fact that BFL censors and deletes "inconvenient" comments. The more "inconvenient" questions the users ask, the more censorship there will be ...
So let me explain it to you for the 3th time: you can only see ALL comments by going to the bfl forum mainpage, bottom and selecting the topic under "article comments".
The 2 complainers just like you use either the article itself where comments are not properly added or use the links shown through the "what's new" page, which act the same, that is: lead to the article instead of the topic.
Fehlt was im dein Kopf, das es nicht verstehbahr fur dich ist?

Frizz23

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 12:04:09 PM

So let me explain it to you for the 3th time: you can only see ALL comments by going to the bfl forum mainpage, bottom and selecting the topic under "article comments".
The 2 complainers just like you use either the article itself where comments are not properly added or use the links shown through the "what's new" page, which act the same, that is: lead to the article instead of the topic.

Nice explanation. You know Occams Razor (a principle stating that among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected)? So: BFL deletes comments - hence users complain about deleted comments.

Seriously SLok, why do you defend BFL so much? Are you happy with their customer support? Their constantly delayed shipment dates? Their information policy? Their transparency? I mean their last "BFL ASIC Delays - An In-Depth Explanation" was a joke - yet it still seems to be OK for you.

Why?

SLok

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 12:38:40 PM

Nice explanation. You know Occams Razor (a principle stating that among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected)? So: BFL deletes comments - hence users complain about deleted comments.

1---Seriously SLok, why do you defend BFL so much? 2---Are you happy with their customer support? 3---Their constantly delayed shipment dates? 4---Their information policy? 5---Their transparency? I mean their last "BFL ASIC Delays - An In-Depth Explanation" was a joke - yet it still seems to be OK for you.

6---Why?
Nice try, but this is not about assuming because assumptions are all we have, but about facts right in front of you, and refusing to look at/for them because assumptions are the only matter fit for the mind of the assumer. To answer your other "concerns",
1---I don't, I correct lies, fud, whatever doesn't fit me here, mostly because I don't like people to get away with them.
2---Yes, never failed me.
3---sept./oct. to late nov./early dec. to early jan., 2 times delayed, if that is constant, then 1x delay for bASIC and 1x delay for Avalon (announced) is constant too. But, no, I'm not happy with any delay.
4---Quite. Best so far of all vendors seen by me.
5---Mostly, see 4
6---All of the above.

Frizz23

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 01:19:20 PM

3---sept./oct. to late nov./early dec. to early jan., 2 times delayed, if that is constant, then 1x delay for bASIC and 1x delay for Avalon (announced) is constant too. But, no, I'm not happy with any delay.

2 times delayed? LOL. How often have they played the "we're only waiting for parts/chips/new premises - after that we will ship within one week" game with us? I stopped counting ...

P.S.
I have two things for you to lookup: Delusional Disorder and Stockholm Syndrome.

SLok

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 01:45:03 PM

2 times delayed? LOL. How often have they played the "we're only waiting for parts/chips/new premises - after that we will ship within one week" game with us? I stopped counting ...

P.S.
I have two things for you to lookup: Delusional Disorder and Stockholm Syndrome.
Weak reply, coming from someone that makes extra accounts to lick his own ass. Now I'm wondering if you actually are Frizz, or an identity made up by a certain angry moderator. This requires an in-depth investigation, Holmes!

boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:29:21 PM

What deleted comments? It is taking a matter of time for them to pop up, but I haven't seen any deleted.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: