Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:18:38 PM

Matt Eden yes. He was the leader of XPYDev. Which they did all the coin dev for paycoin.

If I take something which works (peercoin) and continually find new and interesting ways of breaking it, could I call myself a developer?

Not sure...

LOL... Well it was crap code and they added onto it it just got worse. I am guessing this is one of the reasons why ionomy was created.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:27:17 PM

Matt Eden yes. He was the leader of XPYDev. Which they did all the coin dev for paycoin.

If I take something which works (peercoin) and continually find new and interesting ways of breaking it, could I call myself a developer?

Not sure...

LOL... Well it was crap code and they added onto it it just got worse. I am guessing this is one of the reasons why ionomy was created.

Well, that and to squeeze more money out of the GAW bagholders.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
SherlockSTD

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:32:28 PM

chain went live about 12:30 CST best i can tell
which is 18:30 GMT i believe
at block 2000 block the wallet goes public
so it’s about 33 hours

Source : http://zupimages.net/up/16/20/5c4t.jpg
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:18:54 PM

Including:
ionomy
111 North Bridge Road 08-18 Peninsula Plaza
singapore 179098
Singapore

I still can't find any record of Ionomy or Ionomy PTE in the Singapore company records search.  Why is that?

which records are you seeking and how ? can you give link to record search site please ?

The claim has been made once and debunked, that they had registered as a company in Singapore.

Use Google to find ways to search listed company records in Singapore, as it's probably better done off your own back.  Otherwise someone else will come back with some excuse or another about how I didn't check the right places or something.

They haven't registered Ionomy PTE yet. According to Matlack in slack some time last week, the company that will presumably be registered as Ionomy PTE is currently registered as Graval PTE, which would appear to be one of Mark Gravina's companies, who I think is their accountant and local contact in Singapore. Matlack claims that they are still awaiting some code or other to enable the transfer of business names to take place.
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 04:26:37 PM

I retract my statement that Matt Eden is a part of ION. I miss read the link. But looking that link over it does look glaringly obvious that Matlack was involved in the planning of XPY. That should be very worrisome.

that is good.

so i must point out your mistake again. the paycoinfoundation was not part of the paycoin launch. this came many months after.

if you are saying matlack was behind launch of paycoin then you are totally wrong. but he was behind launch of foundation which was not behind launch of paycoin. it came much time after wards.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:35:00 PM

I retract my statement that Matt Eden is a part of ION. I miss read the link. But looking that link over it does look glaringly obvious that Matlack was involved in the planning of XPY. That should be very worrisome.

that is good.

so i must point out your mistake again. the paycoinfoundation was not part of the paycoin launch. this came many months after.

if you are saying matlack was behind launch of paycoin then you are totally wrong. but he was behind launch of foundation which was not behind launch of paycoin. it came much time after wards.

If I am wrong, could you please prove that Matlack wasn't involved with the launch of Paycoin?

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:40:14 PM

that is good.

You are correct in this, though in Cryptobuds defence the timeline and group names for all of these different entities can be very confusing unless you've been following the GAW/XPY saga since the beginning.

I find it more concerning that Matlack was/still is employed as partner with one of the other rather more culpable ex-GAW employees at Shinner's Prestige Auditing outfit, myself. Does it mean anything? Maybe not. But it's something to bear in mind.
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 04:58:49 PM

that is good.

If I am wrong, could you please prove that Matlack wasn't involved with the launch of Paycoin?

well he just was not. so, your information source is just wrong. maybe just point us to your information source as you just passing on incorrect information.

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:10:58 PM

that is good.

well he just was not. so, your information source is just wrong. maybe just point us to your information source as you just passing on incorrect information.

Maybe someone should open an thread about it Smiley, suchmoon, what do you say, is it an thread worth? I bet it is Smiley

You both ask each other for proof, to proof that the other one lied. Now I would like to see proof of both of you if you continue this useless "prove me" thing.

Beside that it is offtopic, but thread creater seems not to be very experienced Smiley

What was Adams involvement in the launch except that he invested 6 numbers? You can bring up this meeting that they had, an lunch. Would be an lunch really proof? Come on, you need something better and I hope this lunch was not your proof.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:26:27 PM

that is good.

Thanks for the reply, you must be connected to the ION team with that answer.

Anyway, the reason I can believe that he was involved at the beginning of Paycoin is the fact that he is business partners with Joe Mordica. The same guy that ran the data center with fake miners. Garzas #2 guy. The same Garza that "stole" Matlacks large sum of money. Why would you go into business with a person that was so instrumental to your ~$500,000 scam loss?

Did Adam ever provide blockchain proof of his purchases with GAW or was that conveniently off blockchain as well?

Is stated that I believe it is possible for Matlack to have been involved at the beginning of Paycoin. You then stated I lied but didn't explain why except for "well he's just not".

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:28:24 PM

that is good.

Maybe someone should open an thread about it Smiley, suchmoon, what do you say, is it an thread worth? I bet it is Smiley

You both ask each other for proof, to proof that the other one lied. Now I would like to see proof of both of you if you continue this useless "prove me" thing.

Beside that it is offtopic, but thread creater seems not to be very experienced Smiley

What was Adams involvement in the launch except that he invested 6 numbers? You can bring up this meeting that they had, an lunch. Would be an lunch really proof? Come on, you need something better and I hope this lunch was not your proof.

It definitely isn't off topic. How is Matlack involvement with early Paycoin no relevant? Second, is there blockchain proof that Adam did indeed make those purchases through GAW? Or is him saying what he says good enough for you?

boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:39:43 PM

that is good.

It definitely isn't off topic. How is Matlack involvement with early Paycoin no relevant? Second, is there blockchain proof that Adam did indeed make those purchases through GAW? Or is him saying what he says good enough for you?

I disagree with you. This thread has only with IoN to do and everything paycoin related is offtopic however you twist it. That these two stories have commons or anything like that, is not making an ontopic of it. Actually announcements on bitcointalk should include mainly technical information and not be pretty.

Thats why I said, someone could open an thread, "Was A. M. involved in Paycoins launch or not". Then all discussion that has with that title would be there offtopic.

I never claimed one or the other thing, why do you ask me if it is good enough for me? Your assumption is not good enough for me to be an proof, it is just assumption which I did not deny or discuss. Do you agree?

How much money was spent, who payed what, .... probably you could ask the court to publish some informtaion that is not confident, but I am sure all cases against ganza do have some specific numbers.

The last that does not tell me that he is involved in paycoins launch is, he sues ganza and he went to the court where I do not see investigations agains Adam which should be there for sure if he is involved. But on the other side I have same dillema about Joe, why isn't anybody investigating about him and his contribution, what actual status of the lawsuit? Joe provides info and thats how he gets out clean, WTF, isn't it? But this is happening for real and your warnings here have much less effect than it would have if you warn/talk to correct people about it => court => judge => lawyers.

I hope you understand why I say assumption. The same is for @madness, if you have information that you can publish that will prove your words, please post it. If not, please say that you do assume and do not know.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:05:26 PM

Gotcha!

Ok folks. Any of team IOns potential involvement with the old Paycoin scam is irrelevant. We should not worry about their pasts and just trust what they say now. Follow this advice and your purple rocket will go to the moon. Don't worry if they may have been previously part of a scam (Mordica) and said scammer is a business partner with the leader of ION. That doesn't matter. What matters is that they are nice guys. That's all.

And I never stated "fact", I prefaced with "I believe", same thing as assumption.

samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:17:59 PM

Gotcha!

Ok folks. Any of team IOns potential involvement with the old Paycoin scam is irrelevant. We should not worry about their pasts and just trust what they say now. Follow this advice and your purple rocket will go to the moon. Don't worry if they may have been previously part of a scam (Mordica) and said scammer is a business partner with the leader of ION. That doesn't matter. What matters is that they are nice guys. That's all.

And I never stated "fact", I prefaced with "I believe", same thing as assumption.

well, that's a start, i see you are coming around, won't be long before you splurge and get your own masternode :-)
boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:18:54 PM

Gotcha!

I do not see anybody who asks you to remove it, nor complains. I only took time to explain why I disagree with you. You sound frustrated twisting the meaning. First of all, people should decide with their head not listening what people say, even if they listen, they still have to decide. If your way of !!!WARNING!!! the people would have worked, then we wouldn't see $ 500K being posted. How did you save everybody if everbody is scared to say or ask anything that is opposite of your opinion. You use only assumptions and you never miss an opportunity to be loud or bash someone, no matter who it is. Still, Ganza is even not in jail, how's that if you are in everything correct that you assume?

Main mistake is that you think it is ok if you are loud and bash on everybody, it isn't my friend, I would like to build my own opinion, which of course would take in mind all of your accusations.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:19:44 PM

This thread has only with IoN to do and everything paycoin related is offtopic however you twist it. That these two stories have commons or anything like that, is not making an ontopic of it. Actually announcements on bitcointalk should include mainly technical information and not be pretty.
ION is lead by the team that ran XPY.io. Paycoins of XPY.io users (and other paycoin holders) were "exchanged" into ION. Adam Matlack, one of the leaders of ION, worked with GAW's CTO Joe Mordica, who lied to the public about a mining farm that did not exist. These are historical facts and they are very much on topic here -  I understand that you would rather have them forgotten, but I don't see this happening. The ION blockchain will be watched thoroughly for any shady Paycoin style attempts to scam more money out of gullible cryptocurrency newbies. Lies, deception and intransparency will be reported on. The Paycoin stink will not wash off of ION easily. So behave. Crying for censorship makes you look even more suspicious.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:27:36 PM

This thread has only with IoN to do and everything paycoin related is offtopic however you twist it. That these two stories have commons or anything like that, is not making an ontopic of it. Actually announcements on bitcointalk should include mainly technical information and not be pretty.
ION is lead by the team that ran XPY.io. Paycoins of XPY.io users (and other paycoin holders) were "exchanged" into ION. Adam Matlack, one of the leaders of ION, worked with GAW's CTO Joe Mordica, who lied to the public about a mining farm that did not exist. These are historical facts and they are very much on topic here -  I understand that you would rather have them forgotten, but I don't see this happening. The ION blockchain will be watched thoroughly for any shady Paycoin style attempts to scam more money out of gullible cryptocurrency newbies. Lies, deception and intransparency will be reported on. The Paycoin stink will not wash off of ION easily. So behave. Crying for censorship makes you look even more suspicious.

Sure, I only hope you will do it way better than you did when you dreamed about adam by posting "his" pic. Lol, are you sure that you speak about adam, not joe? Just asking, maybe you are still confused.

Historical facts or not, if you talk to something that was connected to one project, it is offtopic to discuss is in another project.

Can you define what offtopic is and what ontopic is. We can use bitcointalks rules as an start, I think this is the way of how we could agree on what on and what offtopic is. I think this all is ontopic in GAW thread where suchmoon stated so. Why do you spread information everywhere, why dont you concentrate in one thread? Of course it is offtopic here, or do you think we need for every thread 100 copies of it Smiley ?

And as last, you only discuss with yourself and neither joe nor adam are here to reply/defend themself.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:29:43 PM

Gotcha!

I do not see anybody who asks you to remove it, nor complains. I only took time to explain why I disagree with you. You sound frustrated twisting the meaning. First of all, people should decide with their head not listening what people say, even if they listen, they still have to decide. If your way of !!!WARNING!!! the people would have worked, then we wouldn't see $ 500K being posted. How did you save everybody if everbody is scared to say or ask anything that is opposite of your opinion. You use only assumptions and you never miss an opportunity to be loud or bash someone, no matter who it is. Still, Ganza is even not in jail, how's that if you are in everything correct that you assume?

Main mistake is that you think it is ok if you are loud and bash on everybody, it isn't my friend, I would like to build my own opinion, which of course would take in mind all of your accusations.

I am very sorry, I didn't know you were the ION thread police. My apologies again. I didn't know that I had to agree with your points or listen to what you say, but that's ok, I now know I must listen to boki, the master of the IOn thread.

If you don't like it, fuckingn block me you annoyin prick. Just for you I am gonna keep shouting and shouting and shouting. If you don't like what I have to say, ignore it.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:31:36 PM

Sure, I only hope you will do it way better than you did when you dreamed about adam by posting "his" pic. Lol, are you sure that you speak about adam, not joe? Just asking, maybe you are still confused.

Historical facts or not, if you talk to something that was connected to one project, it is offtopic to discuss is in another project.

Can you define what offtopic is and what ontopic is. We can use bitcointalks rules as an start, I think this is the way of how we could agree on what on and what offtopic is. I think this all is ontopic in GAW thread where suchmoon stated so. Why do you spread information everywhere, why dont you concentrate in one thread? Of course it is offtopic here, or do you think we need for every thread 100 copies of it Smiley ?

And as last, you only discuss with yourself and neither joe nor adam are here to reply/defend themself.

Adam is too big of a chicken shit to come on here and talk about his own project, so implying that Adam is not here to defend himself is very quite laughable.

You know boki, I kinda like you. Your logic is like none other that I have seen before.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:35:23 PM

So is it safe to assume that the "electrification" of stakers will pull coins from a Masternode controlled by the ION team?

If so, what happens to the coins the Masternodes produce when a staker isn't electrified? Do they get burned?

Has a cold storage address be issued for the holding of the bounty coins?

How is the team paying themselves? From the pre mine?

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: