Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:32:55 AM

what a lame excuse, u do know even if you send it snail mail it usually only takes a week, sometimes 2 depending on what time of year it is to arrive, not 6 months

and that doesn't explain why they haven't filed reports with the government, their excuse is because they waiting for the name change, but if I remember correctly (can't be bothered looking it up) no reports filed in the last couple years, this name change thing has only been going on (supposedly) 6 months

or is my maths incorrect as I ain't using paycoiner logic

To most people it would matter as a legitimate identity is something that should be a focus. However those that are heavily invested "want" to believe so ignore it. I do find it strange that korvas has these issues raised but will dismiss them with a simple reply from huey saying we are busy focusing on the game. The point of them paying and having a company (i say this supposedly) in singapore that does their incorporation means they don't have to do anything to fix it, its that companies role.. if you pay for something and don't get it you move your business.

Korvas asked for a fact of them being misleading this one was provided but he seems to have glossed over it as not important. I tend to disagree as the company identity and legitimacy is the very core of any business they do. If they can't do that then i don't see how they can be trusted. Seeing as how they all like to mention microsoft and other companies and how their plans aren't transparent because of trade secrets i'll ask korvas this... how many of those companies don't have their registration and incorporation accurate? How many of them take 6+ months and blame snail mail?

There really is no excuse and honestly i feel sympathy for the investors as they seem to willingly want to put their own heads in the ground ignoring it.

They also seem to reassure themselves that any negative press or comments MUST mean people want cheaper coins or are trolls or something else... anything BUT hey this does seem strange.

I believe if you asked them to name some things that concern them about ion they would say there is nothing its all awesome. Actually might be a good question for korvas.. Hey korvas... can you list some things that concern you about the ion project? Nobody is 100% onboard any decision they make in their life. Everyone has that little nagging question in the back of their mind.. Whats yours korvas?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:27:18 AM

Every time I read mrcoins' nonsense I wonder how anyone claiming to be intelligent would be on the same side as him with anything.

How was he unable to see the facts because of our "fud" which happened to be true?

How on earth did us saying we don't believe hashlets exist because they don't make any fucking sense and because there was zero evidence of them existing somehow make it impossible to see that there was no evidence of them existing?

How can anyone believing in ion do so when mrcoins says it's a good idea?

If he said the earth was round I would have to do hours of research to confirm/convince myself of something i've known for years. How can anyone trust his thoughts on a coin?
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:52:33 AM

Oh, and I hereby appoint you the president and sole member of my fan club since you're so obsessed with my "ill intent" and "agenda" and whatever-the-fuck-else you're attributing to me. I bet you didn't see that coming. Now fetch that iced caramel macchiato pronto.

Oh shit!  I lost another job.  I've almost hit rock bottom so it's probably time to join the Ionomy.  

I have some suggested questions for the ION faq.

If you drink a lot of ions, do atoms shoot out your peehole?  The answer is yes.

Do IONS shoot out of Ionomy masternodes?  The answer is yes.  

Is wildshark a chronic masternoder?  The answer is yes.

Does that make him an ionomy spermwhale?   Yes.

Does wildshark like to eat fish sticks?  Yea.

Does that make him a gay fish?  Yes.

@korvas.   I don't vouch for synereo and dont own any.  But they do seem super transparent and are worth looking in to.  I might buy some after i do a little more research.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:38:41 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 06:52:09 AM by Franz_Huber

Franz unfortunately no amount of arse kissing is going to get you promoted
what are you even talking about? are you drunk again?
once you sober up, try to explain how a 100% premined coin with fake stakers and offchain tokens makes any sense.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:27:32 AM

Oh, and I hereby appoint you the president and sole member of my fan club since you're so obsessed with my "ill intent" and "agenda" and whatever-the-fuck-else you're attributing to me. I bet you didn't see that coming. Now fetch that iced caramel macchiato pronto.

Oh shit!  I lost another job.  I've almost hit rock bottom so it's probably time to join the Ionomy.  

I have some suggested questions for the ION faq.

If you drink a lot of ions, do atoms shoot out your peehole?  The answer is yes.

Do IONS shoot out of Ionomy masternodes?  The answer is yes.  

Is wildshark a chronic masternoder?  The answer is yes.

Does that make him an ionomy spermwhale?   Yes.

Does wildshark like to eat fish sticks?  Yea.

Does that make him a gay fish?  Yes.

@korvas.   I don't vouch for synereo and dont own any.  But they do seem super transparent and are worth looking in to.  I might buy some after i do a little more research.

It's bad news when your told you've got the sack via a forum that's harsh... don't worry though I'm not going to take the job so chin up. With a sense of humor like yours it won't be long before your back to fetching iced caramel macchiato's again  Smiley

About Synereo I too know nothing about them so best of luck with that Smiley  

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:29:55 AM

Suchmoon I see you got what you came for...... You know it's been pretty obvious for the past few months you want ION to fail being prepared to do whatever it takes to bring it down, what's unclear though is why ?

yes obviously  Roll Eyes

ps:
adam matlack said that the company name issues are due to snail mail. singaporean government disagrees. they said the process is all online and very fast but if you need faster than 5 business days for tax purposes you need to be in contact via email... 1 year+ is 5 days right? im bad at math  Roll Eyes

damn fudders those government agencies....

When did Adam Matlack say that I thought he said....

*1. What is the registration number for Ionomy PTE in Singapore? The number provided earlier 201006641K belongs to Graval PTE. Is it still being renamed?* Yes

*Why is it taking so long?* We'd like to know as well, we've been told it was "done" more than once. Our local contact has been sorting it since launch.

*Why is Graval PTE not filing annual reports?* We are in process of filing the reports, the delay is related to the company rename.

*Why didn't you update TOS to say "Graval PTE" until it actually gets renamed?* Mostly because we've been told that it was done more than once and would have to change it back and forth twice.

Snail mail Huh

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:11:41 AM

Suchmoon I see you got what you came for...... You know it's been pretty obvious for the past few months you want ION to fail being prepared to do whatever it takes to bring it down, what's unclear though is why ?

yes obviously  Roll Eyes

ps:
adam matlack said that the company name issues are due to snail mail. singaporean government disagrees. they said the process is all online and very fast but if you need faster than 5 business days for tax purposes you need to be in contact via email... 1 year+ is 5 days right? im bad at math  Roll Eyes

damn fudders those government agencies....

When did Adam Matlack say that I thought he said....

*1. What is the registration number for Ionomy PTE in Singapore? The number provided earlier 201006641K belongs to Graval PTE. Is it still being renamed?* Yes

*Why is it taking so long?* We'd like to know as well, we've been told it was "done" more than once. Our local contact has been sorting it since launch.

*Why is Graval PTE not filing annual reports?* We are in process of filing the reports, the delay is related to the company rename.

*Why didn't you update TOS to say "Graval PTE" until it actually gets renamed?* Mostly because we've been told that it was done more than once and would have to change it back and forth twice.

Snail mail Huh

How do you know they are sorting it or filing reports factually other than them saying they are doing it? Have they shown that they do indeed own graval pte? How have they shown they are updating it. If its a website where you can update i don't see how it should take so long.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 10:59:57 AM

Snail mail Huh

That was from an earlier conversation months ago. Would give a link but can't because slack.

How do you know they are sorting it or filing reports factually other than them saying they are doing it? Have they shown that they do indeed own graval pte? How have they shown they are updating it. If its a website where you can update i don't see how it should take so long.

I think the excuse was that (and I'm paraphrasing because slack) they forgot their password to the govt website and had to reset it via mail. Why is it taking months - I have no clue. Maybe the govt is refusing to rename or reset the password for a delinquent PTE. Maybe the shell company provider didn't get paid thus no annual reports and no local support. The guy who was supposedly the local contact ("grav") is nowhere to be seen, not sure if he's even active with the gang anymore. Maybe he moved and the mail is going to the wrong address. So many ways for this to go wrong. They should just go ahead and register a new one.

Anyway, this is now one of those boring "you got the answer already, what else do you want" stories. The whales are convinced it's all good, and regardless of the excuse any sane person wouldn't understand why a non-existent business name is being used in the TOS, on the websites, etc. Stalemate.
korvas128

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:41:41 PM

what a lame excuse, u do know even if you send it snail mail it usually only takes a week, sometimes 2 depending on what time of year it is to arrive, not 6 months

and that doesn't explain why they haven't filed reports with the government, their excuse is because they waiting for the name change, but if I remember correctly (can't be bothered looking it up) no reports filed in the last couple years, this name change thing has only been going on (supposedly) 6 months

or is my maths incorrect as I ain't using paycoiner logic

To most people it would matter as a legitimate identity is something that should be a focus. However those that are heavily invested "want" to believe so ignore it. I do find it strange that korvas has these issues raised but will dismiss them with a simple reply from huey saying we are busy focusing on the game. The point of them paying and having a company (i say this supposedly) in singapore that does their incorporation means they don't have to do anything to fix it, its that companies role.. if you pay for something and don't get it you move your business.

Korvas asked for a fact of them being misleading this one was provided but he seems to have glossed over it as not important. I tend to disagree as the company identity and legitimacy is the very core of any business they do. If they can't do that then i don't see how they can be trusted. Seeing as how they all like to mention microsoft and other companies and how their plans aren't transparent because of trade secrets i'll ask korvas this... how many of those companies don't have their registration and incorporation accurate? How many of them take 6+ months and blame snail mail?

There really is no excuse and honestly i feel sympathy for the investors as they seem to willingly want to put their own heads in the ground ignoring it.

They also seem to reassure themselves that any negative press or comments MUST mean people want cheaper coins or are trolls or something else... anything BUT hey this does seem strange.

I believe if you asked them to name some things that concern them about ion they would say there is nothing its all awesome. Actually might be a good question for korvas.. Hey korvas... can you list some things that concern you about the ion project? Nobody is 100% onboard any decision they make in their life. Everyone has that little nagging question in the back of their mind.. Whats yours korvas?

Company registration is of course important to me.

In some regions a company has a year of consecutive monthly revenue before they need to register and begin to pay tax, some you need to hit a threshold first i.e. $100k

A lot of startups fold within the first year that's why at the beginning new business's have a degree of flexibility, this varies by region.

For me if IONOMY gets to March 2017 and it's still not registered then it's a concern, gets to May 2017 it then becomes a red flag as IONOMY could then be facing penalties

Hey korvas... can you list some things that concern you about the ion project? Nobody is 100% onboard any decision they make in their life. Everyone has that little nagging question in the back of their mind.. Whats yours korvas?

You right but I don't want to share. I'm not here to recruit investors.... just sharing my thoughts and opinions and learn some stuff too  Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:44:26 PM

In some regions a company has a year of consecutive monthly revenue before they need to register and begin to pay tax, some you need to hit a threshold first i.e. $100k

A lot of startups fold within the first year that's why at the beginning new business's have a degree of flexibility, this varies by region.

For me if IONOMY gets to March 2017 and it's still not registered then it's a concern, gets to May 2017 it then becomes a red flag as IONOMY could then be facing penalties

What are you babbling about? You can't just make up a name and use it for a year, not in Singapore. Takes about a minute to find out. Did you just make it up again to make your whale bags seem not so heavy? I wouldn't dare to accuse you of trying to mislead others 'cause that would be real nasty.

https://www.acra.gov.sg/components/wireframes/howToGuidesSummary.aspx?pageid=1726 (emphasis mine):

Any individual proprietor carrying on business under only the individual proprietor's full name is not required to be registered when carrying on business in Singapore.

Subject to the above, a person who is required to be registered may not:

carry on  business without being registered;
carry on business in Singapore under a business name that is different from the person's registered business name; or
carry on business under a business name after the person's registration in respect of the business name has been cancelled or ceased.

[...]

Section 35(1)(a) of the Business Names Registration Act 2014 stipulates that any person who being a person required to be registered under this Act, carries on business without being so registered, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $10000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both.

There are also fines listed, including ones for late filings, up to 250 SGD (~180 USD).
korvas128

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:01:51 PM

What are you babbling about? You can't just make up a name and use it for a year, not in Singapore. Takes about a minute to find out. Did you just make it up again to make your whale bags seem not so heavy? I wouldn't dare to accuse you of trying to mislead others 'cause that would be real nasty.

https://www.acra.gov.sg/components/wireframes/howToGuidesSummary.aspx?pageid=1726 (emphasis mine):

Any individual proprietor carrying on business under only the individual proprietor's full name is not required to be registered when carrying on business in Singapore.

Subject to the above, a person who is required to be registered may not:

carry on  business without being registered;
carry on business in Singapore under a business name that is different from the person's registered business name; or
carry on business under a business name after the person's registration in respect of the business name has been cancelled or ceased.

[...]

Section 35(1)(a) of the Business Names Registration Act 2014 stipulates that any person who being a person required to be registered under this Act, carries on business without being so registered, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $10000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both.

There are also fines listed, including ones for late filings, up to 250 SGD (~180 USD).

You understand what I write but just choose to ignore.

READ MY POST AGAIN

You know I know it's a registration name change so why would you think I would treat it as something else.

Let me rephrase....

If Ionomy don't get there shit together on this company registration name change by March 2017 I'll start to question it.

If it gets to May 2017 then I'll seriously start to question it, probably begin to contemplate an exit plan

This is why I TODAY don't give a shit. It's a work in progress which is fine by me

Not enough for you fine pursue. I'm just responding to the comment of whales not caring about a business fundamental.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 06:12:15 PM

READ MY POST AGAIN

You know I know it's a registration name change so why would you think I would treat it as something else.

Let me rephrase....

If Ionomy don't get there shit together on this company registration name change by March 2017 I'll start to question it.

If it gets to May 2017 then I'll seriously start to question it, probably begin to contemplate an exit plan

This is why I TODAY don't give a shit. It's a work in progress which is fine by me

Not enough for you fine pursue. I'm just responding to the comment of whales not caring about a business fundamental.

I understand that you don't care (today or at any time as far as we've seen here since April) but it's one thing to not care and completely different to make shit up about not needing registration for a year.

Yes, yes, hypothetical "regions" or whatever but we are talking about a specific company in a specific country (Singapore). Get your shilly shit together, you're slipping badly.

Name change doesn't take a year either. Best of luck with your exit in May.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:19:04 PM

the question korvas, is why don't you care?

If you want to give them a year, that's your right, but I really don't get it. If it's no big deal why did they claim it? Why can't they do it? Why do you trust these people?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:13:35 PM

the question korvas, is why don't you care?

If you want to give them a year, that's your right, but I really don't get it. If it's no big deal why did they claim it? Why can't they do it? Why do you trust these people?

From that website of atom holders if its accurate korvas is #1 holder/#1 whale in their terms. Its just natural with the amount invested that korvas is going to be less likely to review and acknowledge info contrary to how deep he's in.

These gaming specific coins just don't work. Voxels failed misserably and thats done by halsey minor (spelling?) who actually has business sense or rather did in the past. Huey has no real experience nor skillset in IT/computing so that makes it even worse of potential investment in my books.

Nobody wants or needs a gaming coin. Take voxels... the official currency of virtual reality.. who made it official? its official because they said its official. Nobody wants more currency and gaming currency just because the name says it is. People want services and platforms that use existing currencies. The only reason to make a currency now is to milk some cash from ico's etc. There is literally hundreds of currencies out there that can be used to launch your product with and im sure one fits what you need, shit you only really have to find an active dev one and a block time that suits.

By doing this you don't have to worry about the burden of broken wallets etc and can focus on the product.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:24:29 PM

Don't you people understand? ION is revolutionary! They had to make ANOTHER coin cause nothing like it existed before. Just ignore the coin is a DASH / Blackcoin frankencoin with absolutely no new features. Just trust them, it's revolutionary and 100% absolutely needed. Just look at their research and data. /s

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:05:58 AM

Don't you people understand? ION is revolutionary! They had to make ANOTHER coin cause nothing like it existed before. Just ignore the coin is a DASH / Blackcoin frankencoin with absolutely no new features. Just trust them, it's revolutionary and 100% absolutely needed. Just look at their research and data. /s

Not only that the games only feature electrons a second non blockchain based asset. Essentially electrons are just an ingame currency like gems, coins etc that all other app store games use. If the game was good and you bought items for electrons why would you want to be involved in ion? The only reason is that maybe the price rises on the market due to others buying packs and payment driving price up.

However this relies on the fact good devs take huge cuts and pass their profits onto the community and ionomy team. WTF would you as a dev with the knowledge and skill want to lose 66% profit to give the community money and ionomy. There is no reasonable explanation.

Ionomy seems to be a mess of confusion in layers of coins and systems. Broken down its essentially this

A platform that features
-> a coin

-> a non blockchain asset called atoms
--> this pumps out a non blockchain asset called electrons
---> electrons only exist because ion can't be used on a playstore as a payment method to circumvent apple, google cuts

-> a game (not yet released)
--> that uses an api that takes money from devs to fund a community at dev expense

80% of the platform is just layers of rubbish as hacks and gimmicks to get around service terms. None of these actually really tie into ion in any way other than floor v2.0.

Ion has no specific use other than to acquire more and get more masternodes. Its not usable in any way and yet again its another coin thats a clone and expects the community to make the stores etc while they sit on their laurels with a premine hoping the community gives them a price rise to make profit. Pretty much any premine is a joke and shows a coin creators true motives.

Ionomy still hasn't spent any of the money they received in ways other than paying themselves. Name a single non ion bounty where they have used the money to actually advance the platform they want to supposedly grow so much?
korvas128

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:22:39 AM

READ MY POST AGAIN

Let me rephrase....

I understand that you don't care (today or at any time as far as we've seen here since April) but it's one thing to not care and completely different to make shit up about not needing registration for a year.

Yes, yes, hypothetical "regions" or whatever but we are talking about a specific company in a specific country (Singapore). Get your shilly shit together, you're slipping badly.

This is the bit I post some links to corroborate what I say, you then ignore and move on....

Just because you can't find it on the internet doesn't mean it's not true.

You need to take one step back and look at the bigger picture this won't be an issue because by the time we get to MAY so many others factors would have come into play that by then company registration becomes an irrelevant point

If only success or failure was based on company registration life would then be so easy  Smiley 

korvas128

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:26:07 AM

BTW it's not even registration it's a name change  Smiley

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:14:48 AM

READ MY POST AGAIN

Let me rephrase....

This is the bit I post some links to corroborate what I say, you then ignore and move on....

You need to take one step back and look at the bigger picture this won't be an issue because by the time we get to MAY so many others factors would have come into play that by then company registration becomes an irrelevant point

If only success or failure was based on company registration life would then be so easy  Smiley 

Post the links please. They can't be slack channel references to Huey saying we are doing that as thats not actually factual. Its like josh garza saying yes we have the hash rate. Without supporting evidence to prove the hash rate it means nothing.

Korvas you asked for a point it was given now your take on it is just because its not on the internet doesn't mean its not true. Shit i can't find proof of unicorns on the internet but that doesn't mean they are real because someone said on a forum they are.

I disagree as well i think the company name is VERY important. Would you invest with a person that says his name is tom and you find out later its actually bob and thats why you couldn't find info about him?

If they can't represent themselves correctly then thats the start of some very bad flags coming their way as it shows their attention to detail and motivation to do the entire thing correct. I don't think you should be glossing over it as unimportant. If you do im sure anything presented to you would be dismissed in the same way.. o thats not important
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 04:01:17 PM

What links? You've been shown that Singapore doesn't allow to operate with a fake name for a year, and has penalties for late filings, and all that shit. That was an actual link to a government site. You're just talking ABOUT some links.

That's pretty much the summary of your whole role in this discussion. You quite consistently state your fantasies as facts and dismiss the real facts.

If you think your nonsense helps or promotes ionomy in any way - you're woefully deluded. It just shows how much Garza you still have left in you.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: