Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:06:11 PM

Whole head of incomprehensible rambling removed for sanity

To answer some questions:

1. Why do you think it would be wise decision by the management to come here and have any conversation (no matter which) with people whoes only intention is to harm their business.
2. Many coins entered through bitcointalk, many are scams. You say you are not ION investor but you are fixed on the idea that they are scam. Which clever head of some management would talk to you.
3. Why should they loose their energy/money on users like you, who have only one intention => to harm tham.
4. Other users like me who wished to have normal conversation here to give them chance to come over and explain what "They" think that they want to do, not what "You" think that they want to do. This thread is only for verbal harrasment and damaging ION project.
5. Adam told once that you bunch of trolls are always the same, you will always play supermarket theory because you dont know any other.
6. Go and start showing us transparency, start in this thread with publishing txid's of sources of coins that you used for giveaway, of all, XPY as well as BTC. Until then, you should be silent about any transparency.
7. Go and buy some IONs, then go to their slack and present them your issues. You are so unimportant, as well as your opinion that they even do not read here.
8. Point 7 makes you to Nr.1 promoter of this thread, you and your buddies push it to Nr1 all the time.
9. Point 8 could bring a lot new users to invest, just because it is always in the tops.
10. Through point 10, you do promote ION and you say that they are scam. This means you and your buddies promote scam.
11. Point 10 is already a reason to ban you. There are some other points too Smiley, it would be boring to present you all of them.

The rest was even more painful so removed for the sake of those ignoring him

Firstly my apologies to those ignoring boki for quoting him

Is it just me or do bokis rambling justifications of why the ION devs should not be transparent sounds remarkably similar to GAWs?

It's you...

Im not sure its just me

Lets see he starts with your all mean and out to wreck IONs (my) business (Homero is that you?) so we shouldnt talk to you
Bitcointalk is full of scams (look over there not at me)
Your FUD is making ION fail
Its not that we are not transparent its that you are not transparent
As your not currently invested you should or im not listening (but like GAW that doesnt mean we will answer anyway)
You should all be banned because by my twisted logic your calling out a scam makes you scammers.....

Only Homero could come up with that last bit of logic....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:32:41 PM

Could someone PLEASE explain why TeamION refuses to post the premine addresses? Why? This is a blockchain project and the blockchain was designed for transparency. Why won't they post the addresses?!?

I will purchase ION once the team becomes fully transparent and I can see that things are on the up and up. I 100% will purchase ION if and only if that happens. I said it and you can hold me to it. I would also like an explanation as to why, after being taking for a ride with XPY and Garzas lack of transparency, they refuse to provide the transparency that will void their project of the scam title.

Gives me the feeling that they are hiding now something. Only thing rational I can come up with. They can't get hacked by showing public addresses. In no way would it hurt their brand or business, unless something shady is going on. It will only do good to post the addresses, why can't you see that?!?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 08:49:01 PM

8. Point 7 makes you to Nr.1 promoter of this thread, you and your buddies push it to Nr1 all the time.
9. Point 8 could bring a lot new users to invest, just because it is always in the tops.
10. Through point 10, you do promote ION and you say that they are scam. This means you and your buddies promote scam.

shill  [shil]   Slang.  
definition - to advertise or promote (a product) as or in the manner of a huckster; hustle:

I can not understand why the BCT gang is not calling yourself "a shiller of ION"Huh There are over 140 pages of you making this thread stay in the number 1 position for this chat Forum!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
clownius

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:04:07 PM

shill  [shil]   Slang.  
definition - to advertise or promote (a product) as or in the manner of a huckster; hustle:

I can not understand why the BCT gang is not calling yourself "a shiller of ION"Huh There are over 140 pages of you making this thread stay in the number 1 position for this chat Forum!!!

If pointing out its probably a scam is promotion sure.  Very few people knowingly invest in a scam. 

Those who do try and get in and out early and dump their bags on others.  We are well past the stage where the smarter players dumped their bags and ran.  Only the real idiots are still around trying to milk it for a few more coins and will probably end up as bagholders yet again just like they did with GAW and XPY.  Shit i suspect most of them have made this same mistake at least twice already and still have not learned!

But any page you read short the ones where boki derailed the entire discussion will warn you of serious issues with this project and to avoid investing.

Shilling is what you do by posting things like 24hr trading volumes that are demonstrably false and encouraging people to invest in community masternodes.

I live in hope that when this shitcoin collapses someone comes after you personally (in a legal manner) for your active participation in this scam
clownius

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:46:27 PM

Thanks for spamming sharkie. No new content and you quoted yourself.

Are the shills ready to sink to any lower depth?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 10:05:17 PM

shill  [shil]   Slang.  

@clownius I'm sorry U didn't notice that I bolded and Green "bring a lot new users to invest". I thank the BCT gang for that avenue that you have provided for ION...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:25:19 PM

You do realize the people that read this thread recognize your shilling and also recognize the fact that the address question has been poorly danced around for 140 plus pages. I don't think it's working out like you want to think it is, but by all means do enjoy your fantasy world.

You words mean jack shit till addresses are posted. This is a fucking crypto blockchain project, act like it. Post the addresses or every time you post your words are meaningless

Do keep on posting though, every time you post it's a negative hit for ION. People know exactly what you are doing. It's funny you think it's positive.

You know what would be positive? POST THE ADDRESSES! How many times does one have to ask a crypto project (yes crypto, the foundation of transparency) to post what should be public information from the start. Addresses or tell us what you all are hiding.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:40:57 PM

lots of new investors you say? you can probably count new addresses created this month with 1 hand

food for thought
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:42:52 AM

Wow, supermarket test flourishes in this thread.

It is sad to admit that most in this thread are affected by room temperature IQ which seems to degrade their understanding level.

I agree on this with CryptoBudds:
This is a fucking crypto blockchain project, act like it

But buddy, take care, your friend/s are calling people idiots who invest. Your promise could bring you in situation of bad break up with cryptodolls and would probably ban you from their GB parties, like this thread for example.

I am amazed that moderation is really playing this sad denounce of themself by supporting such agenda like the one in this thread.

It is for sure ontopic to call me Ganza where the caller posts in accusation thread. What can it mean dear mods? Does it mean this person was not reading at all the thread and what it was about but still posted there without to understand what it was about. By your double standard you remove my post marking it offtopic. My posts are ontopic, it sadly has to do with this thread and liers and paranoid scambusters who break all rules do spread lies and use methods that are forbidden by law and for what? For ability to continue in same manner. I understand that if you remove only my posts, then for some it might look differently. This is amazing behaviour by forum staff members, I am not shocked, but still, it's low level quality, it does amaze me really. Silencing does not work out well every time like you seem to imagine, especially not on me.

clownius, you catched some light breeze, yes, if I appear, yes, in most cases you can be sure, something is wrong and you better read it twice.

It even did not start in this thread, but yeah, I think there are plenty posts that you would need to read up to understand it better, sadly you would need to ask me or bitcointalk staff to show you removed posts, Probably I will not find time to argue with you, means you should ask forum staff. Just a tipp if you do not want to blame yourself further, I already do compare your scale of inteligence to the one of Franzl.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 12:45:17 AM

You know what would be positive? POST THE ADDRESSES! How many times does one have to ask a crypto project (yes crypto, the foundation of transparency) to post what should be public information from the start. Addresses or tell us what you all are hiding.

Huey provided the address of the ICO funds that have been converted into dollars and I can verify with my numbers that none of it has been spent on hookers or blow. I would provide this address but you do not trust the WildShark or his number I calculated!!!

boki15

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:54:11 AM

If he gave you them, then post them please, nobody cares if someone believes you, people want them to check them not to trust someone.

Huey provided the address of the ICO funds that have been converted into dollars and I can verify with my numbers that none of it has been spent on hookers or blow. I would provide this address but you do not trust the WildShark or his number I calculated!!!

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:01:22 AM

If he gave you them, then post them please, nobody cares if someone believes you, people want them to check them not to trust someone.

The address is no good without the data for:
1) How much BTC was collected at ICO
2) The quantity of BTC converted to dollars (not all of it was converted to dollars) and
3) The rate of BTC at time of conversion to dollars.

boki15

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:06:30 AM

If the address is no good, then you are fudding by pretending to have asked info but hiding it. I assume that you were given the address to post it here, please do this.

2) The quantity of BTC converted to dollars (not all of it was converted to dollars) and

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:11:12 AM

If the address is no good, then you are fudding by pretending to have asked info but hiding it. I assume that you were given the address to post it here, please do this.

My only claim is that my calculations come damn close to the amount in the dollars account provided by the boss man. And I can conclude that none of it has been spent yet...

Huey did a very smart buy when prices of Bitcoin was high, to convert most of the Bitcoin to Dollars...

boki15

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:20:55 AM

Like stated before, I assume you were given the address to post it, if you are somehow cofused, send it over PM to CryptoBudds as he asks all the time for them.

Come on, this is now 3 post asking the same, give the address so that people can calculate it who know how to do it correctly. If not, then dont say that you have/know it.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:26:31 AM

Like stated before, I assume you were given the address to post it, if you are somehow cofused, send it over PM to CryptoBudds as he asks all the time for them.

Come on, this is now 3 post asking the same, give the address so that people can calculate it who know how to do it correctly. If not, then dont say that you have/know it.

I was given the final data because I am one of the big investors in this project. The address is still considered to be "Company Private" and restricted to the Whales and Ionomy management. Providing the address would only prove a random wallet with some dollars in it. This is the best I can do...

boki15

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:32:54 AM

Ok, it actually means you should not have shared this information, why did you still do it in public if you do not want to post it? And what do other investors say, I could imagine that not everybody is happy with you posting something that is marked as non public. Now you confused me, why did you say at all that you got it? And if you take part on meeting only for whales, could it maybe mean that information for whales should not be shared? All this sounds wrong if you ask me.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:40:57 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 02:20:04 AM by WildShark

Ok, it actually means you should not have shared this information, why did you still do it in public if you do not want to post it? And what do other investors say, I could imagine that not everybody is happy with you posting something that is marked as non public. Now you confused me, why did you say at all that you got it? And if you take part on meeting only for whales, could it maybe mean that information for whales should not be shared? All this sounds wrong if you ask me.

Providing the single address would only prove a random wallet with many dollars in it. To verify this amount requires additional data that has only been released to the Whales and data computed from the Ionomy website at time of the ION ICO. I am sharing my approximate calculations and have never promised BTC addresses, as they have never been released by Ionomy management...

The single address is no good without the data for:
2) The quantity of BTC converted to dollars (not all of it was converted to dollars)
3) The rate of BTC at time of conversion to dollars and
4) The address of the non converted BTC funds.

None of the funds collected during ICO has been spent on hookers or blow...

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 02:31:40 AM

Providing the single address would only prove a random wallet with many dollars in it. To verify this amount requires additional data that has only been released to the Whales and data computed from the Ionomy website at time of the ION ICO. I am sharing my approximate calculations and have never promised BTC addresses, as they have never been released by Ionomy management...

The single address is no good without the data for:
2) The quantity of BTC converted to dollars (not all of it was converted to dollars)
3) The rate of BTC at time of conversion to dollars and
4) The address of the non converted BTC funds.

None of the funds collected during ICO has been spent on hookers or blow...

There is a Bitcoin address with dollars in it? That's a new one.

And yes, a single address with the #1 amount would be good enough for a start.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 03:19:03 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 04:15:58 AM by WildShark

and how can you be sure the money converted from BTC to $ was not spent on hookers and blow?? do u have daily access to the bank accounts?

Nice to see that the team doesn't really believe in crypto/ionomy thats why they converted some/lots/most into cash dollars

The Coinbase address I was provided today had the CASH/DOLLARS in it. When are the BCT gang going to learn that the new projects are getting away from the Bitcoin dependency... POS is the wave of the future and holding your investment in dollars is much more stable...

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: