Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 04:02:17 PM

2) (about the campaign againt us) These people are doing it all wrong with their campaign against us. If we were a scam as they say (WE ARE NOT!!), they would be helping us because it will end up being them who kill the project and therefore those responsible; and not us.

So this guy would just pass the responsibilities now. and if this project fails. its the investors fault. is this what you mean?
is anyone not seeing his intention with this kind of post?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:02:49 PM

@wasserman...ok, no need to identify yourself, I am sure you have your reasons..

So, basically, you guys will never give an interview if you, Frank and Hao feel threatened by a private message of a user....

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:09:40 PM

serejandmyself and YIz: We want to give this matter closed. We have already given personal information which we consider sufficient. Frank and Hao decided to be public, for my part, I prefer to work with a pseudonym, even more after the threat of that user. Our debt to investors is to deliver as promised once the ICO finish, not give personal information about us.

So far you've raised about 40k USD and it's only good for 2 months of development?  At this rate, the 700BTC will not be enough.  

700 BTC is the minimum amount that we established to accomplish the development of everything promised in our thread.

Yes, you consider it is sufficient, but some of us think the linkedin are easily faked, that's why we need an interview or hangout.

If you wanna raise enough money, just public more to let everyone trust, like stratis project did. They published everything including bitcoin core dev in their team(CV, twitter, certifications can be found on Microsoft and we verified them) and had an interview.
tienhieuvip

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:13:13 PM

Some points that were discussed in our Slack:

1) (about the hangout) It's an idea, we are not sure and less now. You have to understand that both Frank and Hao, have jobs in major companies. With what has happened is very difficult to reach the 700 BTC ideals we wanted as minimum. Not our fault, because everything we have warned before (escrow). Is it our fault that two investors do not read the rules? Of course not! So if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get 700 BTC if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.

2) (about the campaign againt us) These people are doing it all wrong with their campaign against us. If we were a scam as they say (WE ARE NOT!!), they would be helping us because it will end up being them who kill the project and therefore those responsible; and not us.
Following their logic, they are hurting himself and affecting our investors. Cancel is not an option because we want Opair become a reality. We will adapt to the funds that we get.

3) (about escrow again) We said like a million times our reasons and there were a lot of projects (even big) that didnt use an escrow. It is not an obligation. We decided not to do that and we announced it in our thread, in the FIRST POST. Please read

4) Kellendil (Neutronus on slack) was banned from this thread and our slack because he has threatened us by private message.

Regards

@wasserman, why would people campaign against Frank and Hao, if they exposed themselves.. Any reason of your logic??
yep ::
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 04:20:22 PM

So far you've raised about 40k USD and it's only good for 2 months of development?  At this rate, the 700BTC will not be enough. 

40kUSD is enough. He is just fooling around this time. he is now starting to change his names online and tracks
I think he is about to run now.

@wasserman99 and @OpairFrank. I have a few questions.

Q1. Why did you choose to have the ICO before the events you intend to visit in October?
Q2. Who is "Nicholas Sparks"? (https://github.com/Opair)
Q3. Do you @wasserman99 also have a real ID?     

Yesterday, it said Nicholas Sparks on the github.  Today it says wasserman.  Pretty odd it got changed without any explanation.

He just changed his tracks, he is about to go fully unknown. say good bye to your btcs

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

So far you've raised about 40k USD and it's only good for 2 months of development?  At this rate, the 700BTC will not be enough.  

40kUSD is enough. He is just fooling around this time. he is now starting to change his names online and tracks
I think he is about to run now.

@wasserman99 and @OpairFrank. I have a few questions.

Q1. Why did you choose to have the ICO before the events you intend to visit in October?
Q2. Who is "Nicholas Sparks"? (https://github.com/Opair)
Q3. Do you @wasserman99 also have a real ID?    

Yesterday, it said Nicholas Sparks on the github.  Today it says wasserman.  Pretty odd it got changed without any explanation.

He just changed his tracks, he is about to go fully unknown. say good bye to your btcs

Here we are and here we will stay. It seems that you want me to go to believe theat you were right. It's sick.
40kUSD is enough. Huh It is noted that you know nothing about these businesses. With this budget, little can be achieved in a project of these characteristics.

So this guy would just pass the responsibilities now. and if this project fails. its the investors fault. is this what you mean?
is anyone not seeing his intention with this kind of post?

And i'm not saying that is the fault of investors. I say there is a user group that is campaigning against us. That weakens the project, which affects our goal. Then, if we cant reach our goal, we can not finish everything that we promised. Not because we have escaped or we were incompetent, but because a few users who can not read some rules before investing attack us.

shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:31:51 PM

it is illogical that ppl asked your for more proofs but you are stick with yourself, decline our requests. We are investors, we have the right to the real situation.

You should publish them unless you don't wanna more btc any more. Angry  It means you are ready to run away!
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:32:39 PM

Ok, that's it. I'm out of the sig campaign.

Look guys, I still don't think this is a scam, but you have very bad ways of communication.
Blaming the people on this forum for your shortcomings in that area is the last straw for me.

Good luck to you and your investors.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 04:33:30 PM

i didn't say 40K USD is enough for the coin to fly. I say 40k USD is enough for you to fly and abandon the project.
40K USD is huge enough for scammers actually. most of them are more than willing get a red trust with just 20USD but you just can't get enough do you?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:46:20 PM

This community needs to mature. You are throwing it all away. Let this team work. If they can not meet his promises or run away, then all of us we made a legal action or whatever, but doing this now we gain nothing. This situation is sick.

Really i dont understand anything about this makes no sense. Are you really investors?

I wanna said this again:

"I will speak as the investor of this project that I am. As several users have noted above there are points that would have been better if they were different (such as using escrow) but as he said wasserman99 everything was clarified and public before the ICO, which there is no complaint possible. That was the Opair proposal and I decided to invest equally like others, even knowing these points because I was attracted by the proposed project. I'm glad to invest here and I'm sure this project will go far. We are already adults and before investing our own money we must do due diligence about that points. So now please stop with the drama. If you want to invest, do it, or not it's your own decision.
Please take a look at the ICO platform, it is the most transparent i saw in this forum. You can see at any time all statistics, including your balance and price per coin, which is updated as more people invest. Everything run smoothly. For suspicious people, make yourselves an account on the platform and try it on your own. That's a great test of experience and knowledge of this team. If the final release has much quality as the platform it will be a success. If they could do that without money, with the money raise from the ICO the sky is the limit.

Moreover, if any user wants to do drama/fud/etc you can create your own thread. Here it is to discuss Opair and its evolution, not on issues that were already cleared a thousand times. If you do not like the rules that they put, dont invest, END. SIMPLY LIKE THAT! but i do not want that investment i ve made in this project, which was big, it is affected by fools users who can not read a few simple rules. Each is responsible for where you decide to invest and, before doing so, they must perform due diligence, which is in this case they didnt. NOOBS!

In short, I am more affected by the actions of these fools users than the dev, since neither has completed the ICO, which we can not know if they will achieve fulfill everything they have promised."

Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:49:58 PM

You're doing fine so far, already 76 BTC invested. Maybe just do what BRK devs did and ignore the FUD. It's not going to stop if you add escrow. It's not going to stop if you reveal everything about yourselves. I agree, 40k is about enough for 2 months of work, could easily burn through it in a week tbh.

The reality is that there are a lot of ignorant people that think they know how things "should" be done, but they forget about all of the times that people "got scammed" by ICOs using escrow and revealing their identities. Legal action is rarely successful. Escrow might make some people comfortable but consider a lot of those people weren't going to invest anyways. Escrow releases funds with minimal requirements so there's no real benefit to using it. Not by the definition of "scam" that passes around here, anyways.

If your coin enters the market at below "X" it's a scam. If your coin goes down in value it's a scam. If the dev needs to sleep or eat then it's a scam. If you don't update the thread every day with progress, it's a scam. No matter what, they find some reason to accuse you of scamming.

I'm not saying Opair is or isn't a scam. I'm saying that people will think it's a scam no matter what you do. You can't please everyone, ever.

But, if you really want to make that 700 BTC mark. Contact SebastianJu and figure it out. Escrow will make more people invest more. There is no real downfall to using it if you're running a legitimate project that plans to go the full course, even if you're not. A good scam can make it past escrow, lol. Look at the projects you yourself have compared this to. They used escrow. They raised the amount you want to raise. You have to see the correlation there. Also, don't be scared of threats from these fools. Most wouldn't leave their house to do something if you were tied up and left on their lawn. Ignore the FUD. Listen to investors. Work with us.

It's definitely strange that an accomplished developer has no commits or sources. Simply by Googling my username you can find me and I haven't worked for any major companies. I'm an amateur developer with less than 4 years of experience but I'm easily found. Why isn't a full stack dev with 20+ years? My partner is a full stack dev and has an extremely common name and can still be found easily.  That's how you get venture capital level funding.  Transparency.

If you don't raise 700+ BTC with this project at this price per coin then it will be entirely because of your lack of transparency and refusal to use escrow. Blaming FUD is sad.

Go look at WAVES/LISK/RISE threads and tell me how it prevented them. Look at the situation with ETH. How much did they raise again? Lots of FUD in their thread too. You only have yourself to blame, as the marketing coordinator.

In short, I am more affected by the actions of these fools users than the dev, since neither has completed the ICO, which we can not know if they will achieve fulfill everything they have promised."

+1. I agreed with everything you said but didn't want to make the post so long... it's already long enough. lol
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:51:18 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 05:01:39 PM by wasserman99

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Regards

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:58:58 PM

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to oper@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Regards

OPER?  Is that the next ICO project?
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:02:03 PM

Send an email to oper@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Regards

OPER?  Is that the next ICO project?

Fixed, its opair@openmailbox.org

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 05:02:31 PM

This community needs to mature. You are throwing it all away. Let this team work. If they can not meet his promises or run away, then all of us we made a legal action or whatever, but doing this now we gain nothing. This situation is sick.

Really i dont understand anything about this makes no sense. Are you really investors?

I wanna said this again:

"I will speak as the investor of this project that I am. As several users have noted above there are points that would have been better if they were different (such as using escrow) but as he said wasserman99 everything was clarified and public before the ICO, which there is no complaint possible. That was the Opair proposal and I decided to invest equally like others, even knowing these points because I was attracted by the proposed project. I'm glad to invest here and I'm sure this project will go far. We are already adults and before investing our own money we must do due diligence about that points. So now please stop with the drama. If you want to invest, do it, or not it's your own decision.
Please take a look at the ICO platform, it is the most transparent i saw in this forum. You can see at any time all statistics, including your balance and price per coin, which is updated as more people invest. Everything run smoothly. For suspicious people, make yourselves an account on the platform and try it on your own. That's a great test of experience and knowledge of this team. If the final release has much quality as the platform it will be a success. If they could do that without money, with the money raise from the ICO the sky is the limit.

Moreover, if any user wants to do drama/fud/etc you can create your own thread. Here it is to discuss Opair and its evolution, not on issues that were already cleared a thousand times. If you do not like the rules that they put, dont invest, END. SIMPLY LIKE THAT! but i do not want that investment i ve made in this project, which was big, it is affected by fools users who can not read a few simple rules. Each is responsible for where you decide to invest and, before doing so, they must perform due diligence, which is in this case they didnt. NOOBS!

Yes we should be mature enough to respond to inquiries to investors. This dev don't even respond correctly. how can you expect this coin to go far?
its not the platform transparency we are looking, its the transparency of the team, who they are.  We wanna know who you the Opair are. if you can't provide such info, then they are bound to scam!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:02:40 PM

wow this is a super fud fest lol there has been ico before where real life identity was not given.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 05:18:15 PM

You're doing fine so far, already 76 BTC invested. Maybe just do what BRK devs did and ignore the FUD. It's not going to stop if you add escrow. It's not going to stop if you reveal everything about yourselves. I agree, 40k is about enough for 2 months of work, could easily burn through it in a week tbh.

The reality is that there are a lot of ignorant people that think they know how things "should" be done, but they forget about all of the times that people "got scammed" by ICOs using escrow and revealing their identities. Legal action is rarely successful. Escrow might make some people comfortable but consider a lot of those people weren't going to invest anyways. Escrow releases funds with minimal requirements so there's no real benefit to using it. Not by the definition of "scam" that passes around here, anyways.

If your coin enters the market at below "X" it's a scam. If your coin goes down in value it's a scam. If the dev needs to sleep or eat then it's a scam. If you don't update the thread every day with progress, it's a scam. No matter what, they find some reason to accuse you of scamming.

I'm not saying Opair is or isn't a scam. I'm saying that people will think it's a scam no matter what you do. You can't please everyone, ever.

But, if you really want to make that 700 BTC mark. Contact SebastianJu and figure it out. Escrow will make more people invest more. There is no real downfall to using it if you're running a legitimate project that plans to go the full course, even if you're not. A good scam can make it past escrow, lol. Look at the projects you yourself have compared this to. They used escrow. They raised the amount you want to raise. You have to see the correlation there. Also, don't be scared of threats from these fools. Most wouldn't leave their house to do something if you were tied up and left on their lawn. Ignore the FUD. Listen to investors. Work with us.

It's definitely strange that an accomplished developer has no commits or sources. Simply by Googling my username you can find me and I haven't worked for any major companies. I'm an amateur developer with less than 4 years of experience but I'm easily found. Why isn't a full stack dev with 20+ years? My partner is a full stack dev and has an extremely common name and can still be found easily.  That's how you get venture capital level funding.  Transparency.

If you don't raise 700+ BTC with this project at this price per coin then it will be entirely because of your lack of transparency and refusal to use escrow. Blaming FUD is sad.

Go look at WAVES/LISK/RISE threads and tell me how it prevented them. Look at the situation with ETH. How much did they raise again? Lots of FUD in their thread too. You only have yourself to blame, as the marketing coordinator.

+1. I agreed with everything you said but didn't want to make the post so long... it's already long enough. lol

See how he ignores you Perry? How can you trust such dev to actually not scam your money with all the attitude he shows.
completely close minded one. one day he'll realize people will always need people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:22:08 PM

It's definitely strange that an accomplished developer has no commits or sources. Simply by Googling my username you can find me and I haven't worked for any major companies. I'm an amateur developer with less than 4 years of experience but I'm easily found. Why isn't a full stack dev with 20+ years? My partner is a full stack dev and has an extremely common name and can still be found easily.  That's how you get venture capital level funding.  Transparency.

See how he ignores you Perry? How can you trust such dev to actually not scam your money with all the attitude he shows.
completely close minded one. one day he'll realize people will always need people.

I did not ignore him, I agree with him on almost every point he says. But we have said today that the we are already discussing about the escrow. We will not be repeating the same every hour.

Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:38:29 PM

I didn't ask him any question, aside from obvious rhetorical questions. I didn't request a comment. I just stated my opinion. I didn't feel ignored at all, in fact, I just joined Slack and was welcomed immediately. He's the one who sent me the invite. There is no reason for he and I to chat here now. We can use Slack.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:04:25 PM

ICO Update - Day Four

Members: 217
Number of investments: 104
Amount invested: 61.32 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 3): - Users participating in the campaign the first week (but not the first two days) will receive 20% bonus.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: