Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233954 times)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:34:35 AM

I always get this crap when I launch byteball, anyone has any ideas?

I had a newer version of NW.js but I removed it and I still see this.

I am using the latest version (1.10.1).
Make a backup and do this:

Linux users who upgrade from 1.10.0 will have to delete all files (but not subdirectories!) in ~/.config/byteball/Default in order to get rid of the annoying (but harmless) popup about profile format.  This is because we had to revert to an older version of nwjs to address one issue https://github.com/byteball/byteball/issues/201Backup before deleting.

Mac and Linux users please upgrade.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:39:28 AM

Any fundamental changed? the dev team seems ok, technology seems ok, I don't get why price is low, there must be something some people know and we dont.
My experience teached me to have faith in promising projects and just hold

Another reason that probaby hasn't helped the price is the bittrex withdraw limits mean you cant sink a ton of money into byteball and withdraw it off in time to get 20% bonus unless you give your identity to bittrex.  Bittrex was by far the biggest market for byteball up to now.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
ChoobyMaverick

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:53:11 AM

If I hold my Byteballs on Bittrex, will I get the Airdrop?
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:58:17 AM

Any fundamental changed? the dev team seems ok, technology seems ok, I don't get why price is low, there must be something some people know and we dont.
My experience teached me to have faith in promising projects and just hold

Another reason that probaby hasn't helped the price is the bittrex withdraw limits mean you cant sink a ton of money into byteball and withdraw it off in time to get 20% bonus unless you give your identity to bittrex.  Bittrex was by far the biggest market for byteball up to now.

Bittrex is a bad exchange because they force their moronic 2FA on people that requires you to install 3rd party software or to have a smartphone. I am gradually moving my funds out of bittrex never to use it again.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
shinjikun

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:06:35 AM

No. Bittrex is keeping them.

Withdraw all your Byteball to your Wallet and link them if you wan't your free blackbytes.
Larsin

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:11:08 AM

There are a few more questions if you are not difficult.
1. In the first post it was written that the commissions are returned to circulation, and not burned.How does it work? One day I will have 1001 bytes instead of 1000? It's like Pos.
2.After the airdrop, the system becomes closed. No pow not pos, coins can be bought only on the exchange, does not this lead to the death of the coin?
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:18:05 AM

Withdraw all your Byteball to your Wallet and link them if you wan't your free blackbytes.

They are really keeping them? Wow, that's almost theft I'd dare to say...

metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:20:56 AM

If bittrex is theft then I don't know what others are, considering that some even took BCC from their users. At least Bittrex gave users the BCCs.

I mean, it will be very good if bittrex does give us our blackbytes too, and while I support Byteball, Bittrex might not have the energy to work on blackbytes distribution for now. Bittrex is swamped with all the new coin requests.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

how much USD can I get for 1 btc?

completely confused with these bytes

In this next airdrop, 1 BTC of proven balance will pay you 0.00625 GB.

Market price for 1 GB is currently $346.91:

$346.91 * 0.00625 = $2.17

So not a lot for 1 BTC anymore.

no make sense to make it

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:17:40 AM

If bittrex is theft then I don't know what others are, considering that some even took BCC from their users. At least Bittrex gave users the BCCs.

I mean, it will be very good if bittrex does give us our blackbytes too, and while I support Byteball, Bittrex might not have the energy to work on blackbytes distribution for now. Bittrex is swamped with all the new coin requests.

Bittrex also keeps the GAS from NEO, never received any when i held my NEO on there. I moved my GBYTE out for the upcoming distribution because i highly doubt you will be able to claim them off bittrex.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
tonych (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:07:10 PM

Many news today.

1. We have our first cashback merchants:
Premiumize: Premium downloads, cloud torrents, and VPN.  They also accept payments in Bytes.
NODEshare: masternode as a service.  They also accept payments in Bytes and offer merchant match for large orders.
Other partners are at various stages, I'll announce them when launched.
Cashbacks will come from this address https://explorer.byteball.org/#TU3Q44S6H2WXTGQO6BZAGWFKKJCF7Q3W

2. We'll skip the October full moon.  We need more time to allow more merchants to join the cashback program and I want a larger share of the remaining undistributed coins to be used for acquiring new users.  Larger partners have large teams and need more time to make decisions and integrate.  The next distribution (after September 6) will be on the full moon of November (Nov 4, 2017), and the rules are the same as for September: +10% for Byte holders, 0.00625 GB/BTC for Bitcoin holders.

3. My long time partner Steve Safronov has joined our team and will take care of business development.  He was CEO in one of my previous businesses and helped to grow it manyfold and then sell.  His current focus will be helping solid real-world non-crypto projects raise funds through ICOs on Byteball platform, there are a number of projects already being prepared since August (still early stages).  He will be our 4th team member with committed time, he will be paid from the Community Fund, and I fully trust him to bring new business into Byteball.

Simplicity is beauty
Paltus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

Many news today.

Premiumize: Premium downloads, cloud torrents, and VPN.  They also accept payments in Bytes.
NODEshare: masternode as a service.  They also accept payments in Bytes and offer merchant match for large orders.
Cashbacks will come from this address https://explorer.byteball.org/#TU3Q44S6H2WXTGQO6BZAGWFKKJCF7Q3W

2. We'll skip the October full moon.  We need more time to allow more merchants to join the cashback program and I want a larger share of the remaining undistributed coins to be used for acquiring new users.  Larger partners have large teams and need more time to make decisions and integrate.  The next distribution (after September 6) will be on the full moon of November (Nov 4, 2017), and the rules are the same as for September: +10% for Byte holders, 0.00625 GB/BTC for Bitcoin holders.

3. My long time partner Steve Safronov has joined our team and will take care of business development.  He was CEO in one of my previous businesses and helped to grow it manyfold and then sell.  His current focus will be helping solid real-world non-crypto projects raise funds through ICOs on Byteball platform, there are a number of projects already being prepared since August (still early stages).  He will be our 4th team member with committed time, he will be paid from the Community Fund, and I fully trust him to bring new business into Byteball.

Great news! Thank you! Hope more ICOs, more merchants, more real-life usage for Byteball.

FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS         NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
               REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS               UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
soldat13

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:36:14 PM

Amazing Smiley Byteball > Btc
faimenliti

Activity: 204
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:37:36 PM

Many news today.

Accept payments only in Bytes? Not Blackbytes?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:49:19 PM

Many news today.

Wow, that's a great news, I'm glad that's byteball keep moving forward. VPN service for bytes is awesome!
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

As much as i dont like bittrex right now i dont consider it theft or anything like that if they dont payout the byteball extra 20% (or now its 10% right).  I think they should do customers a favour and payout the 20%/10% etc, they'd get more business and the market would pump more around the full moons.  Basically right now the excitement has been killed off in byteball. The devs should 1.) try and get it on another big exchange and 2.) probably consider slightly bigger payouts. 3.) work on blackbytes also

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:55:40 PM

Embarrassed I miss many airdrop. don't known can get byteball free by verify bitcoin before

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
RaymondK12

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:12:29 PM

I just linked my GBYTE account so I can receive BlackBytes. My wallet isn't synced, but when I linked my account the bot told me my GBYTE balance was 0. I then sent a few bytes to my own address to see if this would solve this issue, and the bot told me that I have a new balance. However, now I cannot send any more bytes to myself as they are in a pending transaction... and it won't sync before the drop. So, basically, I will not be able to receive my full amount of blackbytes?
shinjikun

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:18:52 PM

So. I just bougth premium from Premiumize.me an all went rapid and well.
Even claiming the cashback.

I love Byteball.
alzander

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

Awesome update on things to come. Like the new merchants. Agree with skipping the October airdrop. Let things settle a bit and decide best how to distribute the rest.

Keep up the good work!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
Pages: « 1 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: