Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 760 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux)  (Read 3839038 times)
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:25:10 PM

In practice
Flypool represents + 40% of the strength of the network so on the block number possible they will necessarily find more regularly blocks (around 8 blocks per hour on the 24 block.) And remunere your sharing number on block find, Therefore mining the right block

And dwarfpool represents + 4% of the strength of the network so on the possible block number they will not necessarily find unblock per hour (around 0.8 block per hour on the 24 block.) And remunere on the global shares so no matter if You mined the right block or not

Dwarfpool is more risky because smaller so not on to find a block in the hour but if by chance it finds 1 + 1 more it is all benefit (has to see if you prefer stability or luck)

I prefer dwarfpool which because no matter what you have miner good or bad block you will pay on your level of sharing and not as on flypool on the chance to have done as much sharing as possible on the good block

To network equivalent dwarfpool is more linear

i have 1 rig (2 rx 470 4g + 2 rx 470 8g) et 1 rig (4 rx 480 8g)
on dwarfpool my ration is 0.24zec /day

Any pool regardless of size have a luck factor. The whole network has a luck factor and that's why you see the network hash going up and down, 2 second blocks and 20 minute blocks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:26:37 PM

well f2pool is PPS so no luck factor there. you are payed for each share accepted.

i have had some pretty bad results with suprnova.. wish f2pool would offer SSL for those willing to suffer dev fees but concerned about MITM mitigation.

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -
kuna95

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:31:02 PM

Any pool regardless of size have a luck factor. The whole network has a luck factor and that's why you see the network hash going up and down, 2 second blocks and 20 minute blocks.

I agree with you, that's why I specify that I prefer dwarfpool for its calculation of global share distribution and not on the number of share on the block
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:34:19 PM

well f2pool is PPS so no luck factor there. you are payed for each share accepted.

i have had some pretty bad results with suprnova.. wish f2pool would offer SSL for those willing to suffer dev fees but concerned about MITM mitigation.

Not exactly true. The payout was very low a few days ago. That is because it did not hit many blocks.
Assaro

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:54:18 PM

Hello guys,
I have a problem when mining. I am using Claymore miner and 6 RX 480 GPUs.
My problem is, there will be 1 GPU not recognized or something like that.
Let's make an example like: when I have 6 GPUs, GPU 3 will be mining at 0 H/s, and the console says: "GPU 3 hangs when OpenCL calls, exit".
when I have 5 GPUs, one of them will behave the same, which means, GPU x will be mining at 0 H/s, "GPU x hangs when OpenCL calls, exit".
I follow all the settings, put in necessary command lines, etc.
I used to reboot until my rig let all the GPUs work, but now that way is not working anymore.
Please help.

well there are various things to try/check....

first let us know what components you are using (mobo, ram, PSU, CPU, Win7/8/10) and what settings for the GPU (OC, voltage??)

from the first shoot i would gues low virtual mem (have to be 16gb min.) or too much OC/undervolt ( as many wrote that this is the main problem by the "hanging" of the GPU)..

I forgot about my components:
Mobo: Biostar TB85
CPU: Intel Celeron G1840 2.8Ghz
PSU: 2 x 750W

About paging memory, I first tried to set it up to 16GB, but now I set it to even 30~40GB, still no help, and I dont even OC it.

well i would gues:

1, try to change the gpu 3 (the GPU which is hanging and loosing the hash rate to 0h/s) to the main port and plug the monitor to it, or use an dummy plug...

2, bad GPU riser (hope you are powering the risers with the molex directly to the PSU, the sata cables are dangerous and it doesnt deliver enough power to the riser which could cause the hanging..)

3, something wrong with the GPU... I would try to set up the rig with 1 gpu, if it works then add next one and try with 2 GPUs, if it works then add next one and try it with 3 until you find out which one is causing
the problem.. It will take some time, but this way you can see with how much GPUs max is your rig running normal, where is the limit...)

4, dont know the mobo - so maybee it is not able to handle 6 GPUs (really dont know, try to search if some1 experienced to get it work, the mobo, with 6 gpus)

dont have any amd RX, but check also here on forum what driver to use, as im using the 15.12 driver but this one is not the right one for the RX GPUs... 

Hope it helps.... GL

quarters

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:04:00 PM

I'm runnin 3 r9 390's and 2 r9 390x's all of them  at stock and its crashing usally. I plant my rig to the school so i can't reach it everytime. So i set intensity to -i5 and its stop crashing working like 24 hour i reset it again and then came home and I saw its crashed again Sad Should i write a restarter batch for 1 hour periods ? (I will build a arduino for reset but i can't atm due to other stuff.) Thx in advance.

Assaro

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:15:17 PM

US Server result:

can you please show us the .bat file config ?

not sure, but are you trying to get the SSL connection or not? just asking coz Dwarf is not supporting the SSL connection at the moment....

config.txt is default
my bat:
Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zec-us1.dwarfpool.com:3335 -zwal t1YbMhah7SLjVQbnQPPf5LZst9haQ7bQncE.SBNG -zpsw x -cclock 1100 -i 8 -tstop 82 -ttli 79 -mport 0

HM! after 600 rejects it start to mine as it should but if i stop miner and start it again it start to get reject response

well not seeing anything wrong there, but try it with the 3333 port instead of the 3335 port... Idk how much hash power you have but the 3333 will auto adjust the vardiff 

maybee you have to much or not enough hash power for that port.... idk, just give it a shot

Result is not better but thank you for support!

well thats odd, coz have there pointed my r9 390/290 rigs and working... but some shares are taking up to 300-7000 ms also on the US server...

i just saw that the -allpools 1 is missing...

try to copy my setting..

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zec-eu1.dwarfpool.com:3333 -zwal "my adress"."worker" -zpsw x -allpools 1 -i 6 -mport -3333 -tstop 76

maybee there is an hidden eror... if you figured out what was the error let me know, kinda currious Smiley

gl
maxrena

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:16:46 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 06:29:23 PM by maxrena

Hello guys,
Let's make an example like: when I have 6 GPUs, GPU 3 will be mining at 0 H/s, and the console says: "GPU 3 hangs when OpenCL calls, exit".
when I have 5 GPUs, one of them will behave the same, which means, GPU x will be mining at 0 H/s, "GPU x hangs when OpenCL calls, exit".
I used to reboot until my rig let all the GPUs work, but now that way is not working anymore.
Please help.

first let us know what components you are using (mobo, ram, PSU, CPU, Win7/8/10) and what settings for the GPU (OC, voltage??)

from the first shoot i would gues low virtual mem (have to be 16gb min.) or too much OC/undervolt ( as many wrote that this is the main problem by the "hanging" of the GPU)..

About paging memory, I first tried to set it up to 16GB, but now I set it to even 30~40GB, still no help, and I dont even OC it.

well i would gues:

1, try to change the gpu 3 (the GPU which is hanging and loosing the hash rate to 0h/s) to the main port and plug the monitor to it, or use an dummy plug...

2, bad GPU riser (hope you are powering the risers with the molex directly to the PSU, the sata cables are dangerous and it doesnt deliver enough power to the riser which could cause the hanging..)

3, something wrong with the GPU... I would try to set up the rig with 1 gpu, if it works then add next one and try with 2 GPUs, if it works then add next one and try it with 3 until you find out which one is causing
the problem.. It will take some time, but this way you can see with how much GPUs max is your rig running normal, where is the limit...)

4, dont know the mobo - so maybee it is not able to handle 6 GPUs (really dont know, try to search if some1 experienced to get it work, the mobo, with 6 gpus)

dont have any amd RX, but check also here on forum what driver to use, as im using the 15.12 driver but this one is not the right one for the RX GPUs...  

Hope it helps.... GL

Thank you for your advice,
Anything related to physical touch up, like, try another riser, switch GPU, plug 1 by 1, etc, I tried them all.
About GPU, I dont think that the GPU problem. You know, it's not about GPU 3 or the power, my case is like I described before
When I plug 6 GPUs in, GPU 3 will hang.
When I plug 5 GPUs in, GPU x will hang.
There will be always 1 GPU hanging, no matter how many GPUs I plug in.
Assaro

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:33:12 PM

Hello guys,
Please help.

well i would gues:

Hope it helps.... GL

Anything related to physical touch up, like, try another riser, switch GPU, plug 1 by 1, etc, I tried them all.
About GPU, I dont think that the GPU problem. You know, it's not about GPU 3 or the power, my case is like I described before

always same port? maybee the port on the mobo is bad... (if it is the same port..)
maxrena

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:40:54 PM

Hello guys,
Please help.

well i would gues:

Hope it helps.... GL

always same port? maybee the port on the mobo is bad... (if it is the same port..)
No, when I have 5 GPUs in, that means I take that GPU 3 out, just left 5 on the rig, at that time, another GPU will hang.
smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:09:07 PM

Not exactly true. The payout was very low a few days ago. That is because it did not hit many blocks.

not sure you are unfamiliar with what PPS means, or if this is a troll from a low activity shill account.

PPS means there are constant calculations against difficulty and share size so each submission is rewarded minus the pool fee. regardless of how many blocks the pool scores.

you are Paid Per Share.

all these people "counting shares" on dwarf and flypool should simply check difficulty charts for a given day and pull up a calculator for what they should be pulling in. their counted shares mean nothing if payout is sub optimal.

if you're not being rewarded at least .08 ZEC per 1000h/s these past few days, even after fees.. you're getting bent over pretty bad.

0.1 ZEC per 1000h/s is more like it after some modest dev and pool fees.

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:30:35 PM

Coinmine and Suprnova are by far much open with their statistics and support is fine, dunno why I should use other pools.

I would not use this pools, esp after they delayed payment at start of mining zcash

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
enricosofie

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:34:36 PM

Hi,

Is it possible to have and r9 290 and a RX480 in the same computer?

regards,
eric
SB73

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:37:32 PM

well thats odd, coz have there pointed my r9 390/290 rigs and working... but some shares are taking up to 300-7000 ms also on the US server...

i just saw that the -allpools 1 is missing...

try to copy my setting..

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zec-eu1.dwarfpool.com:3333 -zwal "my adress"."worker" -zpsw x -allpools 1 -i 6 -mport -3333 -tstop 76

maybee there is an hidden eror... if you figured out what was the error let me know, kinda currious Smiley

gl

I've tried your settings and -allpools 1 too.. Result is the same. ;-(
But when i try to run miner on direct internet connection - everything is ok!
When i run it through ssh tunnel (key factor) i have a problems i've described ealier ;-(

i have a problem only when i run miner through ssh tunnel..
unfortunately i have no direct internet connection in my place :-(

BTW thank you for efforts to help me.
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3514

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:42:00 PM

yes
MrJaekin

Activity: 275
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:55:15 PM

http://cryptomining-blog.com/8386-new-faster-nicehash-eqm-zcash-nvidia-optimized-miner/

Dang... 370 Sols/s on a GTX 1070.. I know they are $400.. but wow.  Hope Claymore can come through on the next update and get us something close! Keep up the good work!
ciombat

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:58:01 PM

anybody with r9 fury? Can you please share your results with v9.1?  Roll Eyes  Cool
shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:06:52 PM

Hi,

regards,
eric

yes, and i am using 4 diffrent cards in same MOBO

Am I spamming? Report me!
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:14:37 PM

Hi,

regards,
eric

Absolutely no problem with that.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:22:23 PM

Hi,

regards,
eric

First versions of miner had problems with it, but now everything is fine!

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 760 »
  Print  

Jump to: