Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 [1617] 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049467 times)
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:16:40 PM

Just checked the board sale and the max order went from 3 to 500 but only 362 available ....
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:34:15 PM

Still waiting on a refund, I was told my bank information was wrong and they would charge me for the wire fee, but the funny thing is we have received intl wires from their exact bank using the same information... not exactly happy.

my bank said no swift code needed for receiving intl wire xfers in the usa...went to another bank they gave me instructions it says
"for those banks that require swift codes for international bank xfers on deposits to you from overseas" or something like that

anyway you have to go thru a branch bank 'with a swift code" (i think it is called a swift code?") anyway needless to say bank #1 i did not refund to

bank 2 the one with instructions i got my refund from knc in like 11 days i think it was

so you need to go with a bank that either like my bank 2 could run it thru a large bank with a swift code setup for such things (ie they are aware of the problem) or bank 1 that was clueless....the catch is i think is the 10k limit reporting thing in the usa .... the swedish bank wanted more then just my account number and name to send me $$$ they may not have needed it but swedish bank wanted such for getting $$$ and sending $$$ back

anyway my experinence

by the way bank 1 is trying to close my account saying i have to account for the 10k sent and 10k recieved (form letter) i replied...but all they had to do was look at my bank statement.....its right there...they are going thru the motions it seems as*h*les

gonna switch to the other bank 2 ..they are smaller and seem to try harder

goes to show how bitcoin is gonna succeed and how it scares the banks...whole wire xfer experience was a farce imho

all i got hope it helps

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:46:49 PM

Just checked the board sale and the max order went from 3 to 500 but only 362 available ....
So as HardwareReviewer asked - did kfc get back to people about the Frankenjup? sbfree? xstr8guy?

Or was their no interest and they are now selling off those grade 2 faulty brand new and definitely working Jupiter boards individually?

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:47:39 PM

Still waiting on a refund, I was told my bank information was wrong and they would charge me for the wire fee, but the funny thing is we have received intl wires from their exact bank using the same information... not exactly happy.

my bank said no swift code needed for receiving intl wire xfers in the usa...went to another bank they gave me instructions it says
"for those banks that require swift codes for international bank xfers on deposits to you from overseas" or something like that

anyway you have to go thru a branch bank 'with a swift code" (i think it is called a swift code?") anyway needless to say bank #1 i did not refund to

bank 2 the one with instructions i got my refund from knc in like 11 days i think it was

so you need to go with a bank that either like my bank 2 could run it thru a large bank with a swift code setup for such things (ie they are aware of the problem) or bank 1 that was clueless....the catch is i think is the 10k limit reporting thing in the usa .... the swedish bank wanted more then just my account number and name to send me $$$ they may not have needed it but swedish bank wanted such for getting $$$ and sending $$$ back

anyway my experinence

by the way bank 1 is trying to close my account saying i have to account for the 10k sent and 10k recieved (form letter) i replied...but all they had to do was look at my bank statement.....its right there...they are going thru the motions it seems as*h*les

goes to show how bitcoin is gonna succeed and how it scares the banks...whole wire xfer experience was a farce imho

all i got hope it helps

Searing

I dont think you understand- I have sent and received wires from the exact same bank they use. From multiple other people, using the exact same copy-pasted information, without a problem.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:49:13 PM

anyway my experinence

all i got hope it helps

Searing

I dont think you understand- I have sent and received wires from the exact same bank they use. From multiple other people, using the exact same copy-pasted information, without a problem.

er crap...that does not bode well

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:51:52 PM

So as HardwareReviewer asked - did kfc get back to people about the Frankenjup? sbfree? xstr8guy?

Or was their no interest and they are now selling off those grade 2 faulty brand new and definitely working Jupiter boards individually?

Hi,

We have converted your Neptune order to a Jupiter 3TH/s and placed it in the queue. However if more than 400 people want to have the conversion we will ship in order of payment for the original Neptune order. This offer will be open for 7 days for people to contact us. After 7 days from today the exchange will be frozen and people will be contacted who made it onto the queue.

Thanks in advance.

Med vänlig hälsning/Best regards

Liam Vardy

KnCMiner
www.kncminer.com
Office: +46 8559 253 20
The Avenger

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:55:56 PM

Hi,

We have converted your Neptune order to a Jupiter 3TH/s and placed it in the queue. However if more than 400 people want to have the conversion we will ship in order of payment for the original Neptune order. This offer will be open for 7 days for people to contact us. After 7 days from today the exchange will be frozen and people will be contacted who made it onto the queue.

Thanks in advance.

Med vänlig hälsning/Best regards

Liam Vardy

KnCMiner
www.kncminer.com
Office: +46 8559 253 20
They said in the 8th April newsletter they would leave this open for 7 days and then start shipping Frankenjups from stock asap. Which would be today. Any further news today?

"I am not The Avenger"
SgtMoth

Activity: 910

buy silver!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:00:05 PM

i got that april 14
The Avenger

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:03:26 PM

i got that april 14
Apart from the first sentence, the email is a direct cut'n'paste from the 8th April newsletter. So they should really contact you today with shipping info, if they are shipping from stock as promised.

"I am not The Avenger"
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:08:15 PM

i got that april 14
Apart from the first sentence, the email is a direct cut'n'paste from the 8th April newsletter. So they should really contact you today with shipping info, if they are shipping from stock as promised.

Dr Bunsen;
"lets just mine with it for another week..another week won't make a difference, will it?"

Beaker;
'Neemeeneemeeneemeeneemee."

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
xstr8guy

Activity: 784

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:17:51 PM

Anyone who went for the swap from Neptune to Jupiter order and was contacted?

BR

I had to ask them to change my address because they reverted to my old address when they changed my order.  They did so quickly but I've had no other communication from them.

They should be shipping next week so it sure would be nice to hear something.   Undecided
The Avenger

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:21:27 PM

i got that april 14

Dr Bunsen;
"lets just mine with it for another week..another week won't make a difference, will it?"

Beaker;
lol!

Did they really build 400 Frankenjups on spec, before finding out if anybody wanted them? I'd say they probably have a prototype lying around in the back of the office that works, then they put out this newsletter claiming they had 400 ready to go to see if anybody wanted them. Or else they had a private client who had ordered 400 of these freakshows and then cancelled on them once they saw how easily they went up in smoke Grin 90 day warranty folks! Use it or lose it!

They should be shipping next week so it sure would be nice to hear something.   Undecided
No no no.
This offer will be open for 7 days for people to contact us. After 7 days from today (8th April) the exchange will be frozen and people will be contacted who made it onto the queue. The products will then be shipped from stock as soon as possible.
Today is 7 days from their newsletter, so shipping from stock should start today/tomorrow.

"I am not The Avenger"
xstr8guy

Activity: 784

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:27:53 PM

i got that april 14

Dr Bunsen;

Beaker;
lol!

Did they really build 400 Frankenjups on spec, before finding out if anybody wanted them? I'd say they probably have a prototype lying around in the back of the office that works, then they put out this newsletter claiming they had 400 ready to go to see if anybody wanted them. Or else they had a private client who had ordered 400 of these freakshows and then cancelled on them once they saw how easily they went up in smoke Grin 90 day warranty folks! Use it or lose it!

They should be shipping next week so it sure would be nice to hear something.   Undecided
No no no.
This offer will be open for 7 days for people to contact us. After 7 days from today (8th April) the exchange will be frozen and people will be contacted who made it onto the queue. The products will then be shipped from stock as soon as possible.
Today is 7 days from their newsletter, so shipping should start today/tomorrow.

Well that would be nice but I would be very surprised if they actually did.  And I can't emphasize the "very" enough!  Then I will have doubled my hash from 4THs to 8THs in one week (just got S2 today).
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:33:49 PM

I think its more tricky wording from them.

Customers will be contacted after 7 days, not that the shipping will start.

Could there possibly be some delays in contacting customers?  delay by offering another deal or incentives

Some delays counting the 400?

Then they say items will be shipped as soon as possible?  

Well dag if time is needed to contact customers, wait for replies and then count the 400, then prepare units (preparation is X factor also), then ship.

Its another dragged out delay tactic, all well planned.

Shipments could be April, May, June.

In the end I think they are grateful that they have somewhere to unload the older equipment, as they upgrade the datacenters to the Neptunes.
The Avenger

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:47:37 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 12:01:51 AM by The Avenger

Well that would be nice but I would be very surprised if they actually did.  And I can't emphasize the "very" enough!  Then I will have doubled my hash from 4THs to 8THs in one week (just got S2 today).
Nice! Good to hear bitmain are shipping on time. Knc could learn a thing or two from them  Cheesy

They say that "After 7 days from today the exchange will be frozen" and "The products will then be shipped from stock as soon as possible"

So the only question - how long is "as soon as possible"?

If they have these in stock, as they claim, then "as soon as possible" should mean straight away, right?

If it's in stock, then all they need is a UPS label.

I think we'll find out if knc truly had 400 "in stock" if they ship before the end of this week. Or whether they were misleading customers - again - with phoney delivery dates.

Its another dragged out delay tactic, all well planned.

Shipments could be April, May, June.

In the end I think they are grateful that they have somewhere to unload the older equipment, as they upgrade the datacenters to the Neptunes.
That would be pure evil if they did that!

"I am not The Avenger"
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:00:37 AM

Well that would be nice but I would be very surprised if they actually did.  And I can't emphasize the "very" enough!  Then I will have doubled my hash from 4THs to 8THs in one week (just got S2 today).
Nice! Good to hear bitmain are shipping on time. Knc could learn a thing or two from them  Cheesy

They say that "After 7 days from today the exchange will be frozen" and "The products will then be shipped from stock as soon as possible"

If they have these in stock, as they claim, then "as soon as possible" should mean straight away, right?

I think we'll find out if knc truly had 400 "in stock" if they ship before the end of this week. Or whether they were misleading customers - again - with phoney delivery dates.

I have a question:

Did they just manufacture these on the assembly line or they had them somewhere but it was new and unused???  confused
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:04:20 AM

Well that would be nice but I would be very surprised if they actually did.  And I can't emphasize the "very" enough!  Then I will have doubled my hash from 4THs to 8THs in one week (just got S2 today).
Nice! Good to hear bitmain are shipping on time. Knc could learn a thing or two from them  Cheesy

I have a question:

Did they just manufacture these on the assembly line or they had them somewhere but it was new and unused???  confused

If some orders some could you let us know if it has that datorhal smell?
smoothrunnings

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:46:11 AM

KNC took a stellar reputation and turned it to shit in record time.  How did they manage that?

KNC don't believe in their products, nor do they want to take any responsibility for them. That should be a massive red flag for anybody thinking about ordering from them.

If... we'll start to see all these parasites die off.
tl/dr KNC are assholes Grin

Man, that is harsh stuff.  

I wonder if KnC really doesn't believe in their products.  I wonder why 'no refunds', 'no warranty' strategy has developed. I agree that is a big red flag of sorts.  
If you got a October Jupiter last year with faulty die0 boards, KNC refused to act legitimately and take responsibility to replace them straight away - at their cost - which is how it should be for a manufacturer who ships faulty goods.

They took a stance that forced us customers to hold onto their faulty equipment. They made it so that it cost them nothing, while it would cost customers thousands of dollars in loses/downtime to resolve the problem caused by knc poor engineering/very poor quality standards. That, after many of us already lost thousands of dollars due to them shipping late.

As they are now selling these boards at $350 - which is no doubt still making them a profit - it's pretty clear the COST of these boards is a lot less than $350. What do we reckon - $200? About 150 euros??

So it just goes to show how disgusting their treatment of customers was in the past. They could have replaced 4 faulty boards at a cost to them of about $800, but decided to fuck everyone with faulty boards instead.

tl/dr - KNC are greedy scum who like nothing better than to fuck their customers to line their own pockets.

still tl/dr - KNC are greedy parasites. The host is rejecting them now!

Don't buy anything ever again, don't buy a car, your clothes, or your cell phone because those too cost a lot less than you think to manufacture yet people are making a killing on selling them to you!

Gosh really, before you start bitching at KNC for making a living at selling their mining gear you should really take a good look around you at the things you buy. I think if you don't have any equipment ordered from them right now that you need to say out this thread for good!

I am letting KNC do their thing and hopefully with any luck I will be able to make my ROI on my Neptune whenever it gets released.

LOL

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:31:19 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/potential-mt-gox-buyer-exchange-important-role-bitcoins-future/

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:48:26 AM

Sorry for the stupid question, but what do you guys think I should charge for my October Jupiters that are being sent back to me?

I'm not really interested in setting them up to mine at my house as I have high electricity costs.  Would rather just sell them while they might still be worth something.
Pages: « 1 ... 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 [1617] 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: