Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:21:09 PM

Beta access received !! very good job team !!

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/960905Capturedu20170408140145.png

What is the minimum amount of ICN should I own to get access to the platform? .
By the time it will be available to general public it might be very expensive to invest in ICNX.
I want to get in early.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:22:42 PM

how much of the ICO funds is being used to pay for salaries of the ICONOMI team, if at all?

Do we get expenses reports?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/63n2ql/how_is_iconomi_systemically_or_legally_bound_to/dfvowfv/

Quote from: jani8x
Q1 report will be out before month ends.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/63rjxv/question_for_all_the_questionmakers/dfx9i09/

Q1 report is coming out any day.

would be nice to see how much jan and daniel from cofound.it were paid while they were at ICONOMI.....

you won't see individual salaries. No company shows that. Would you want your salary to be made public (assuming you have a day job)?

well, since you are interested in my "day job", I am a neuroscientist involved in research on oligodendrogliomas......

I can send you my thesis if you want Daparski and you tell me what you think?

okay?

now this little part is taken care of, i expect at the very least for them to say how much of the ICO money they have used for salaries....

Grin

PS: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1425

Furthermore, a pre-payment of around 200,000 EUR (213.610 CHF) was conducted to the lightcurve GmbH which handles development, marketing and community support.

Max, bless him, at least admits that he paid himself and Oliver around 200,000 EUR via his Lightcurve bs....

I couldn't care less what you do for living..
You just confirmed that you are nothing more than a fake troll account.
The question was:
No company shows that. Would you want your salary to be made public (assuming you have a day job)?
Daparski

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

By the time it will be available to general public it might be very expensive to invest in ICNX.
I want to get in early.

For public release you won't need to have ICN in order to use the platform.
For beta access you need to either be on the beta list (was open for registration back in December), or an ICO investor
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:28:52 PM

how much of the ICO funds is being used to pay for salaries of the ICONOMI team, if at all?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/63n2ql/how_is_iconomi_systemically_or_legally_bound_to/dfvowfv/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/63rjxv/question_for_all_the_questionmakers/dfx9i09/

would be nice to see how much jan and daniel from cofound.it were paid while they were at ICONOMI.....

you won't see individual salaries. No company shows that. Would you want your salary to be made public (assuming you have a day job)?

well, since you are interested in my "day job", I am a neuroscientist involved in research on oligodendrogliomas......

okay?

now this little part is taken care of, i expect at the very least for them to say how much of the ICO money they have used for salaries....

Grin

Furthermore, a pre-payment of around 200,000 EUR (213.610 CHF) was conducted to the lightcurve GmbH which handles development, marketing and community support.

Max, bless him, at least admits that he paid himself and Oliver around 200,000 EUR via his Lightcurve bs....

The question was:
No company shows that. Would you want your salary to be made public (assuming you have a day job)?

It's really funny how when one asks any questions relating to transparency, one is immediately labelled a "TROLL"

Well, if asking for the truth makes me a Troll, then, yes, I am proud to admit than I am a "Troll"

At least, it's better than being an unpaid blind shill who will abandon his moralities in the hope that his constant shilling will somehow prevent

investors from asking pertinent and totally legitimate questions.

Cinok

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:33:53 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 08:05:30 PM by Cinok

I want to get in early.

For beta access you need to either be on the beta list (was open for registration back in December), or an ICO investor

Strongly that the platform be made public Moreover it seems that we'll be able to  deposit our ICN !!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Wink
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 12:42:23 PM

I want to get in early.

Does it mean people who have ICN will not be counted as ICO investors and they will also not get access before general public? because the only way ICONOMI can distinguish between ICO investors and other ICN holders will be those having ICN on ICONOMI site.
Daparski

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:49:36 PM

I want to get in early.

Does it mean people who have ICN will not be counted as ICO investors and they will also not get access before general public? because the only way ICONOMI can distinguish between ICO investors and other ICN holders will be those having ICN on ICONOMI site.

ICO participants were using an email to register for the ICO. Beta invitation will be sent to these emails
Cinok

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:52:50 PM

I want to get in early.

ICO participants were using an email to register for the ICO. Beta invitation will be sent to these emails

Pay your mega boom moon ICN when the platform is operational (because it is really intuitive and efficient).
Cinok

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

I want to get in early.

Pay your mega boom moon ICN when the platform is operational (because it is really intuitive and efficient).

ta gueule salope

funny how a hyping account just emerged when demands for transparency are made.

Roll Eyes

Why are you vulgar? You are a weak and simple-minded? That said your posts and thoughts say enough about your mental health .....
Daparski

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:00:18 PM

okay?

Grin

The question was:

It's really funny how when one asks any questions relating to transparency, one is immediately labelled a "TROLL"

Well, if asking for the truth makes me a Troll, then, yes, I am proud to admit than I am a "Troll"

At least, it's better than being an unpaid blind shill who will abandon his moralities in the hope that his constant shilling will somehow prevent

investors from asking pertinent and totally legitimate questions.

You weren't labeled as troll immediately , the original response was

You chose to ignore that simple question simply because you are not here to discuss things.

Fact still remains the same - no company in the world is yet to publish its employees salaries. No reason for Iconomi to be the first.

What I'd like to see is expenses breakdown - infrastructure, legal, salaries, etc
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:20:47 PM

Been out of the country for a week, can anyone give me a quick rundown/cliffs notes of whatever drama is unfolding with ICN so I don't have to read through a dozen pages of FUD?

xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:47:56 PM

Been out of the country for a week, can anyone give me a quick rundown/cliffs notes of whatever drama is unfolding with ICN so I don't have to read through a dozen pages of FUD?

ICN added on shapeshift.io
FAQ released by Iconomi
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

All things are clear ICN is growing so nice if you have some trust in dev than ignore all FUD. I am holding these tokens better option is that keep strong your mind and never feed the trolls.
The Crypto Baron

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

All things are clear ICN is growing so nice if you have some trust in dev than ignore all FUD. I am holding these tokens better option is that keep strong your mind and never feed the trolls.

Love ICN and will ignore it, certainly.  But what is the FUDing even about?

Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:01:01 PM

As a resident fudder, I will get you up to speed:

Communication levels not to everyone's satisfaction.

Concerns about buybacks, rights, trust etc. and lack of adequate response from Jani on reddit (dismissed as fud, and has refused to clarify whether or not ICN represents ownership)

Members leaving to start cofound.it has raised suspicions in some people.

Valid queries on official reddit were being deleted, so a couple of /r/ethtrader members are warning people to tread carefully now, as that sort of censorship is a red flag.

Consider this a list in response to your question, and nothing more (I agree with some of it, but this is purely to get you up to speed)

One positive: Jani has said a Q1 expense report is coming soon.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:35:24 PM

Oh God... there is no drama. We are just under fud attack by a troll/trolls again. They switched up their tactics from the last batch and are using concern trolling to fly under the radar. Why Daparski is allowing this is beyond me.
The Crypto Baron

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:12:57 PM

As a resident fudder, I will get you up to speed:

Communication levels not to everyone's satisfaction.

Concerns about buybacks, rights, trust etc. and lack of adequate response from Jani on reddit (dismissed as fud, and has refused to clarify whether or not ICN represents ownership)

Members leaving to start cofound.it has raised suspicions in some people.

Valid queries on official reddit were being deleted, so a couple of /r/ethtrader members are warning people to tread carefully now, as that sort of censorship is a red flag.

Consider this a list in response to your question, and nothing more (I agree with some of it, but this is purely to get you up to speed)

One positive: Jani has said a Q1 expense report is coming soon.

Appreciate you taking the time to summarize.

None of that adversely impacts my view on ICN, so off to grab more.

Flyingbits

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

I want to get in early.

Strongly that the platform be made public Moreover it seems that we can deposit our ICN !!!

Cinok, did you register for the beta test list in December?
When did ICONOMI send you the email with beta access?
You say you are able to deposit now your ICN in the plaftorm?
Cinok

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:25:09 PM

I want to get in early.

Strongly that the platform be made public Moreover it seems that we can deposit our ICN !!!

Cinok, did you register for the beta test list in December?
When did ICONOMI send you the email with beta access?
You say you are able to deposit now your ICN in the plaftorm?

I never said that I could deposit my icn but that we will have the possibility to deposit our icn on the platform in the future. This was said by a staff of the team.

If you want this kind of information you just have to ask them about slack and allow them time to respond without the "harassing"
sunchaser

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:35:42 PM

I think mendeleev is not a troll, and did report correctly some investor concerns about the situation.

I am hodling and I hope everything will be fine, but after the announce of the buyback i was immediately wondering what was the left value of the token.

E4ROW - A better ICO - ends on 23 May
First product released | Finished software | Tokens earning rev now | Dev tokens locked | Proof of functionality
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: