Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:55:41 AM

I would like to suggest a small improvement:

Is it possible to have fixtures shown somewhere on the page where players are being selected? This would make it much easier to pick your players based on difficulty of opposition.

If Espanyol are playing away to Barcelona then I probably don't want an Espanyol defender in my team but at the moment I need to have fixtures open on another tab or another device so I can keep looking at who is playing who.

Another improvement I think would help players:

Let's say I'm choosing my team for a contest. I choose a 2-star player and add him to my team. When I come back to select the next player I would like the list of players to remain at 2-star rather than defaulting back to 'all players' and making me have to select '2-star' from the dropdown menu again.

This might seem like a small detail but the majority of players won't own any 3-star or above players so they'll be selecting 16 2-star players and it's annoying to have to select 2-star from the drop-down menu each time you choose a new player.

Hope that makes sense.

This improvement was made from last season, already discussed here on forum Smiley You have to click on first column "rank"(in header) on "select player" window, and to make ascending/descending selection. Like this you'll have always 2* players first in your selection. Or you can select from "view" window only 2* players.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mayfun

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:01:26 AM

The combination of entertainment and block chains seems always easy to make successful projects
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

FootballCoin is proud to announce a new competition joining the ranks and, likely, this is the biggest one yet.
Starting Tuesday we will be hosting the UEFA Champions League, Europe's biggest football competitions.
To celebrate we are giving away 25.000 XFC in prizes in three FREE-ROLL competitions!
We're excited and hopefully you'll also be about choosing your team from Europe's best and most famous footballers playing in Europe.
Join here and now: https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/contests.

As always, best of luck.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:16:43 AM

The combination of entertainment and block chains seems always easy to make successful projects

They always does as long as the team update the platform introduce new concept and cover more exchange and do a lot of marketer that project is bound to be a success, the one thing lacking in this concept is full promotion .

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
noracortez28

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:21:26 AM

omg i hope to win that 25k  Cool
CristianoGomes

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:24:52 AM

I want to win the UCL contest and the 25.000 XFC while I'm waiting for listing the XFC currency. Want to have as many XFC as I can to change a lot of them  Grin
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Hi,dev, the discount for buying Player is over?

I see that in game market, I can only buy from other users now. Is it right?

Hi. It must be that all the cards for the player you're looking for have already been sold. You can now see other users selling the card at the price they decide.
I would keep an eye on that. You might get some good deals.  Wink

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

roastedparsnip

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:23:55 PM

Is it possible to have fixtures shown somewhere on the page where players are being selected? This would make it much easier to pick your players based on difficulty of opposition.

If Espanyol are playing away to Barcelona then I probably don't want an Espanyol defender in my team but at the moment I need to have fixtures open on another tab or another device so I can keep looking at who is playing who.

Let's say I'm choosing my team for a contest. I choose a 2-star player and add him to my team. When I come back to select the next player I would like the list of players to remain at 2-star rather than defaulting back to 'all players' and making me have to select '2-star' from the dropdown menu again.

This might seem like a small detail but the majority of players won't own any 3-star or above players so they'll be selecting 16 2-star players and it's annoying to have to select 2-star from the drop-down menu each time you choose a new player.

Hope that makes sense.

This improvement was made from last season, already discussed here on forum Smiley You have to click on first column "rank"(in header) on "select player" window, and to make ascending/descending selection. Like this you'll have always 2* players first in your selection. Or you can select from "view" window only 2* players.

Thanks for responding but either I don't understand your solution or you don't understand my problem so I will try to explain again.

When I am selecting a player for my team, I only see 2 drop-down menus. The menus are 'View' and 'Team'.

I click on 'View' and choose '2' so it shows me only 2-star players. I then select a 2-star player and it goes back to the 'select team' screen which shows the whole squad.

I will then click on another position to select another player but when I do, the 'View' screen has defaulted back to 'All' rather than staying at '2'.

I want to know if it is possible to keep the 'View' menu at '2' without having to change it each time I select a new player.
explorer17

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:44:26 PM

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for responding but either I don't understand your solution or you don't understand my problem so I will try to explain again.

When I am selecting a player for my team, I only see 2 drop-down menus. The menus are 'View' and 'Team'.

I click on 'View' and choose '2' so it shows me only 2-star players. I then select a 2-star player and it goes back to the 'select team' screen which shows the whole squad.

I will then click on another position to select another player but when I do, the 'View' screen has defaulted back to 'All' rather than staying at '2'.

I want to know if it is possible to keep the 'View' menu at '2' without having to change it each time I select a new player.

I understood your problem because it was my problem too Smiley

Under menu's windows "view" and "team" it's a header for the columns with: rank/name/team/all time/last match/status - if you click on them the column it'll be ascending/descending select.

If you click on "rank" you'll have an ascending selection for players, so it'll start with 2* players and after continue with 3/4/5*. How many time you'll keep your "rank" ascending you'll see first your 2* players, even if you change the player position Wink

Also you can choose your selection ascending/descending for points/team name, etc.
Kaywinnette

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:35:54 PM

I'm glad to see Footballcoin adding new leagues.  This will certainly elevate the game's status against other football manager games.  I was also reading the Russian thread today and I noticed this response by the developers:

"Hello. Thank you for your interest. It's not our decision not to have coins listed in Bittrex, they decided not to list any coins that work for counterparty. That's why we create our own Blockchain. It is being tested right now. Once this is done, you will see it on Bittrex and other exchange services."

So if this response is accurate it sounds like the developers have an intention to try to be listed on Bittrex and other notable exchanges.  I hope this happens while the market is still looking good.   Grin
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:39:01 AM

I'm glad to see Footballcoin adding new leagues.  This will certainly elevate the game's status against other football manager games.  I was also reading the Russian thread today and I noticed this response by the developers:

"Hello. Thank you for your interest. It's not our decision not to have coins listed in Bittrex, they decided not to list any coins that work for counterparty. That's why we create our own Blockchain. It is being tested right now. Once this is done, you will see it on Bittrex and other exchange services."

So if this response is accurate it sounds like the developers have an intention to try to be listed on Bittrex and other notable exchanges.  I hope this happens while the market is still looking good.   Grin

So they are going to build their own blockchain so they can get in Bittrex, well nice move I hope they have communication with Bittrex and had an agreement of getting listed using their very own created blockchain or else it will be useless, if Bittrex will not accept their own created blockchain.

explorer17

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

So they are going to build their own blockchain so they can get in Bittrex, well nice move I hope they have communication with Bittrex and had an agreement of getting listed using their very own created blockchain or else it will be useless, if Bittrex will not accept their own created blockchain.

FootballCoin is happy to announce it will join forces with ANX International. Using their guidance we will establish a new blockchain for Footballcoin and XFC, built using Multi Chain technology (technology similarly used by Bitcoin).

We will also establish an exchange service named "DigitalTokens", powered by ANX, with the purpose of supporting fiat payments and payment gateway for accepting credit and debit cards.

We believe that this is the best way in which FootballCoin can move forwards. Additional information is to be made available soon.

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

Their blockchain is not useless how many time the main reason is to have a low fees and high speed transactions for the widespread adoption of the game. To pay a few bucks/transactions as a Bitcoin or Eth token is not the best solution, and is not helping adoption outside of crypto. Right now to make a transaction on Counterparty you need to pay 3/4 us$ which is destroying the game economy. On ETH not far away...

As you can read they already are working with ANX for their own exchange -DigitalTokens with payment gateway, card accepting etc. which you don't have now in Bittrex. So if you want outside crypto adoption you need easy-to-use tools for non-crypto users, otherwise it'll remain a project related only for a few thousands crypto enthusiast, with a short life. 
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:10:10 AM

I think it is very good card-game system that is created on this platform. Most famous players from popular teams are already sold out. This means, anyone who is planning to create a strong team will have to buy XFC. This will surely have a good effect on the coin price.

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

I think it is very good card-game system that is created on this platform. Most famous players from popular teams are already sold out. This means, anyone who is planning to create a strong team will have to buy XFC. This will surely have a good effect on the coin price.

Thank you! What is slowly happening is that more users are getting involved in the game and they are creating a good part of the game themselves. For example, they are creating a side market by selling cards. FootballCoin has no control over this. We want to offer users the chance to get as creative as possible with the way they play the game !  Wink

By the way, watch out for the Champions League and Europa League competitions. We're giving out a lot of prizes and some good football is bound to be played.

FootballCoin

roastedparsnip

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:06:54 PM

Hope that makes sense.

I understood your problem because it was my problem too Smiley

Under menu's windows "view" and "team" it's a header for the columns with: rank/name/team/all time/last match/status - if you click on them the column it'll be ascending/descending select.

If you click on "rank" you'll have an ascending selection for players, so it'll start with 2* players and after continue with 3/4/5*. How many time you'll keep your "rank" ascending you'll see first your 2* players, even if you change the player position Wink

Also you can choose your selection ascending/descending for points/team name, etc.

Thank you Explorer17.

I understood properly this time and your instructions have solved the issue.
roastedparsnip

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

What makes you say that most famous players are already sold out?  I was under the impression that most are still available.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:58:27 PM

What makes you say that most famous players are already sold out?  I was under the impression that most are still available.

Some of the players are indeed sold out. Some have done really well in the start of the season and that must have prompted a lot of people to purchase the cards. A lot of the Assitant manager have also sold, for obvious reasons.

But have a look in the market and you might still find what you're looking for. https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/market-players/

FootballCoin

roastedparsnip

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:31:00 PM

Some of the players are indeed sold out. Some have done really well in the start of the season and that must have prompted a lot of people to purchase the cards. A lot of the Assitant manager have also sold, for obvious reasons.

But have a look in the market and you might still find what you're looking for. https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/market-players/

Thanks. I bought Messi during the discount period but I thought that players were currently unavailable to purchase due to the changeover of blockchains, but I realised now that I was looking for players via my wallet. I can see that many players have been sold after looking via my game account.

Have you guys reduced the number of cards per player that are available for sale? I thought there were 3000 Messi cards for sale overall but I've checked and availability is currently 16/240.

I assume this to mean there were 240 Messi cards available to begin with and now only 16 are available to buy.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:33:44 PM

Thank you! What is slowly happening is that more users are getting involved in the game and they are creating a good part of the game themselves. For example, they are creating a side market by selling cards. FootballCoin has no control over this. We want to offer users the chance to get as creative as possible with the way they play the game !  Wink

By the way, watch out for the Champions League and Europa League competitions. We're giving out a lot of prizes and some good football is bound to be played.

A side market, where? It's already done and working or it's still in development? That's indeed a good idea.
I was inactive for some time from the game but with these competitions, i can spare some and play a little again.

By the way i see that the Drop Down Meny for Last Game statistics don't work properly. Every time i press it always i see 0 first amd mixed/out of order numbers... Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:05:10 AM

Does anyone know why Bittrex doesnt list Counterparty issued coins and tokens? Thats a little unfair isnt it? IF theres one conspiracy theory there, I would say Bittex has invested heavily in Ethereum and is now trying to corner the whole market to use and trade only ERC20 tokens to make the price of ETH increase further.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: