Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51523 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:22:32 PM

You will have only mobile wallet? no wallet for PC?
Wallet will for both OS? (for IOS and android) ?

I'm sure they'll have a PC wallet. but honestly why use it except for storage?
we only need smartphone wallet. Most users for rewards use smartphones. I hope they will release not just android version, looking for IOS also.

Targeting all available devices will be and seems a must to do for gatcoin since this service will be used at every places. Nowadays people uses smartphone, tablet, laptop while mobile and pc when they are at home.

Sure, people are using still PCs at home, so do I, but also I am using more and more my smartphone or tablet to do stuff. And for reward programs I mostly use apps on my phone over the programs on merchant websites. But if they can manage to do everything, it would be fine, because in this case no one will be excluded or forced to use something he don't want to.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:27:17 PM

we only need smartphone wallet. Most users for rewards use smartphones. I hope they will release not just android version, looking for IOS also.

Targeting all available devices will be and seems a must to do for gatcoin since this service will be used at every places. Nowadays people uses smartphone, tablet, laptop while mobile and pc when they are at home.

Sure, people are using still PCs at home, so do I, but also I am using more and more my smartphone or tablet to do stuff. And for reward programs I mostly use apps on my phone over the programs on merchant websites. But if they can manage to do everything, it would be fine, because in this case no one will be excluded or forced to use something he don't want to.

The ann and whitepapaer clearly said they will create apps for smartphone, and nowadays is a must that you create for both android and ios, if not, you will have less audience to cater and receive profits, gotcoin WILL have to create for both, to get as many people as they can, what would happen if a customer doesn't have an iphone? and the app is only for android, that customer won't be getting their points, and will get really mad for it.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

How will the value of merchant tokens be determent? Will it be up to demand on the market or will they have fix price according to their purpose?

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

I hope they will also support windows phones there are even a few people out there using them.

mirx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

The coin is technically hard and its value has not been known and undervalued by the market.
Its technically hard and it lets merchants evade all technical difficulties. Gives them out of the box solution. No need to create their own ERC20 tokens. This will give value to Gatcoin from my point of view.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 955

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

I hope they will also support windows phones there are even a few people out there using them.

Why waste developers' efforts on such phones that are not widely distributed? So you can also ask about wallet for linux. Maybe someday later they will release such applications. And now the main thing is mobile applications for common smartphones.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:18:01 PM

Im not agree. As I said before, users must have also wallet PC version for storage and secure their tokens.
heyjoe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:27:52 PM

Allowing merchants to create their own loyalty programs seems like a great direction.. love seeing you have some current relationships and clients onboard. Too many ICOs seem to think big customers will just flock to them and don't realize what goes into those acquisitions.  Looking forward to reading more on the details of this ICO
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

Im not agree. As I said before, users must have also wallet PC version for storage and secure their tokens.
yes,the pc wallet is important,by pc wallet,one can save his coins very safe!
also the light wallets on smartphones make people using it more easy!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:54:37 PM

I agree that the smartphone wallet is the most useful one. But we must not forget investors and traders who will use the PC version.
mirx

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

Concerning big customers. They may be lured by something innovative. A-drops technology may be interesting for them. And small customers are interested in simplicity of adoption, out of the box solution.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:05:39 PM

I'm sure there will be a light wallet and a wallet on your pc to store your tokens safe.
Most of the tokens will be valid for a little time to storing them on your pc isnt that practical. I'm also sure some stores will use the tokens were you can save the tokens to earn more discount, then its better to get them stored in a safe place.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:14:09 PM

I think it was 20 years ago I started using MyPoints loyalty program and at that time it was just amazing. Bringing this kind of service to the blockchain will surely bring a lot of innovation and trasparency that was often missing at those times.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

I think it was 20 years ago I started using MyPoints loyalty program and at that time it was just amazing. Bringing this kind of service to the blockchain will surely bring a lot of innovation and trasparency that was often missing at those times.

It would even be exciting with  GATCOIN as it will showcase its multi token feature enabling multiple retailers to maximize customers rewards points as they see fit.
mirx

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

It would even be exciting with  GATCOIN as it will showcase its multi token feature enabling multiple retailers to maximize customers rewards points as they see fit.
Really exciting innovation to put loyalty program on blockchain. Hope everything goes well and we'll see and test their product. And not only in Japan )
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:52:25 PM

I'm sure there will be a light wallet and a wallet on your pc to store your tokens safe.
Most of the tokens will be valid for a little time to storing them on your pc isnt that practical. I'm also sure some stores will use the tokens were you can save the tokens to earn more discount, then its better to get them stored in a safe place.

That's it. It's very likely the users they want to target do not know much about light wallets or blockchains, so a mobile app will be perfect to start from.

ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:57:04 PM

Hi I am having problem accessing your slack group. Shows on me no account with this username? I tried also searching manually but still no luck. Can someone help me here please?

Please join us on our very active Telegram feed at https://t.me/gatcoin -- our whole team is on there an we can help with many detailed questions.  Smiley
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:12:23 PM

Hi I am having problem accessing your slack group. Shows on me no account with this username? I tried also searching manually but still no luck. Can someone help me here please?

Please join us on our very active Telegram feed at https://t.me/gatcoin -- our whole team is on there an we can help with many detailed questions.  Smiley

finally the Telegram chat link, thanks very much. Telegram is becoming the best crypto place to find quick answers

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:25:06 PM

just for storage need. You can lost you phone, or someone can stole phone in you...

can be online wallet for smarphones. do not need to store anything local. just needed remember password

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

Why waste developers' efforts on such phones that are not widely distributed? So you can also ask about wallet for linux. Maybe someday later they will release such applications. And now the main thing is mobile applications for common smartphones.
I think a lot of crypto users have Linux because it's a lot more secure. I think between a Microsoft desktop and smartphone application isn't a big difference.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: