Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:53:03 AM

What decided the exchange rate between GAT Coins and Merchant Tokens? Is that purely the result of a negotiation between the GAT foundation and the consortium?

The course will be determined by supply and demand? It seems that a fixed rate was not expected?

Think so too. The rate will  be a result what users want and what others are willing to pay. The better the discount is that the merchan token brings, the more GAT people will pay for it. I dont think the GAT foundation will be involved in this process.

Sorry, I was not clear.

If a consortium wants to create Merchant Tokens, do they have to negotiate a price with the GAT foundation? Or is it a fixed number of GAT Coins per Merchant Tokens?

For example, for 100 Merchant Tokens do they have to pay 1 GAT Coin or $1 worth of GAT Coins?

Probably it would be $1 worth of gat coin. As we all know cryptocurrencies is too volatile for payment. Their agreement can change %50 in one day. No-one would accept that.

I thought about it and imagine it this way: merchants are issuing their coupons, and the value of each depends on what real benefits it brings. There will be coupons for various discounts, free service in some beauty salon and more. All these coupons will be treated in the domestic market like altcoins, and the GAT-token will act as a universal equivalent, as well as the BTC. Among these coupons of merchants there will be coins that do not cost anything or expensive coupons, for which for example you can win some smartphone from a merchant. That is, this system can be similar to the model of the crypto-currency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
falmeida

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:36:34 AM

As the discount vouchers will be used in bulk thanks to this platform, merchants will be able to have a return on their promotional actions and will thus more precisely adapt their offer which will have a positive impact on their results.

Huh didn't understand that XD, with the platform, each client could TRADE their discounts, vouchers or loyalty point to anybody in the internal exchange of the ecosystem, so you could trade the tokens of a particular shop to another, that is the wonderful feature of this service Cheesy.

yep, think of it like I'm trading my useless (to me anyway) spa tokens, for your electronics tokens.

and in my opinion, this is one of the great aspects with gatcoin. many people are collecting vouchers and a good trade platform would be nice, so everyone could profit from it by trading their vouchers Smiley

Im waiting for travel vouchers, cheap tickets, hotels etc  Roll Eyes
Its more interesting for me in Gatcoin  Roll Eyes

for me, what I would like to see, is change your airline miles for tokens. I dont know if gatcoin could team up with airlines?
That wont be easy to make it happen now, airlines is a really big business, maybe even more than real estate.
But who know if maybe SK planet japan will make it easier for them to make it happen , or maybe Gatcoin has planned to make a partnership about airline.

I could see GATcoin issueing merchant tokens that will replace the airmiles, like you know them today. But that's something you can't do overnight. There must be the possibility to exchange current airmiles to the new tokens on the GAT platform. And there must be an airline to take the pioneering task and try the new system.

its just a matter of time one adopts GAT the others will follow i bet GAT team is already working on this
firstboy

Activity: 91

firstboy

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:41:33 AM

Gatcoin will make life easier for all those who save money by collecting coupons. These will be centralized and will be much simpler and intuitive to use.

Imagine that! Extreme couponing moved to Gatcoin!
Nah kidding. But the possibility of another movement like coupon sharing and bartering may occur.
All these ecosystems are good for GATcoin.
It is organic and will materialized because there is demand.
Users create them and create a viral following..
That's why GATcoin is my favourite ICO at the moment.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

Gatcoin will make life easier for all those who save money by collecting coupons. These will be centralized and will be much simpler and intuitive to use.

Nah kidding. But the possibility of another movement like coupon sharing and bartering may occur.

yep. I know that there are a loooot of people who love coupons and will use them any chance they get. a barter system on gatcoin for coupons sounds awesome.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:02:22 AM

As the discount vouchers will be used in bulk thanks to this platform, merchants will be able to have a return on their promotional actions and will thus more precisely adapt their offer which will have a positive impact on their results.

Huh didn't understand that XD, with the platform, each client could TRADE their discounts, vouchers or loyalty point to anybody in the internal exchange of the ecosystem, so you could trade the tokens of a particular shop to another, that is the wonderful feature of this service Cheesy.

yep, think of it like I'm trading my useless (to me anyway) spa tokens, for your electronics tokens.

and in my opinion, this is one of the great aspects with gatcoin. many people are collecting vouchers and a good trade platform would be nice, so everyone could profit from it by trading their vouchers Smiley

Im waiting for travel vouchers, cheap tickets, hotels etc  Roll Eyes
Its more interesting for me in Gatcoin  Roll Eyes

for me, what I would like to see, is change your airline miles for tokens. I dont know if gatcoin could team up with airlines?
That wont be easy to make it happen now, airlines is a really big business, maybe even more than real estate.
But who know if maybe SK planet japan will make it easier for them to make it happen , or maybe Gatcoin has planned to make a partnership about airline.

I could see GATcoin issueing merchant tokens that will replace the airmiles, like you know them today. But that's something you can't do overnight. There must be the possibility to exchange current airmiles to the new tokens on the GAT platform. And there must be an airline to take the pioneering task and try the new system.

I am thinking the same, of course, it can't happen in one night but in time, with customers interest shifting that way, airplane companies might start it. And people love it they can abandon their current program or they can implement gatcoin an addition to it.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:08:26 AM

yep. I know that there are a loooot of people who love coupons and will use them any chance they get. a barter system on gatcoin for coupons sounds awesome.

A few years ago, I thought putting content on social media was too much effort. Nowadays, I see everybody on their phone, including me. I think its the right time to launch a platform like GATcoin, I love the ideas of online coupons and targeted airdrops

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:26:59 AM

A few years ago, I thought putting content on social media was too much effort. Nowadays, I see everybody on their phone, including me. I think its the right time to launch a platform like GATcoin, I love the ideas of online coupons and targeted airdrops

People dont know what they need. I remember when the mobile phone came out I saw an interviewer asking people if they would ever buy a mobile phone. 98% said they dont need it.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:31:14 AM

People dont know what they need. I remember when the mobile phone came out I saw an interviewer asking people if they would ever buy a mobile phone. 98% said they dont need it.
Are you sure that you're living on earth? I remember something totally different - than everyone was so hyped when first mobile phones came out. Literally everyone wanted to have one by himself  Shocked
Mystic90

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:47:45 AM

Are you sure that you're living on earth? I remember something totally different - than everyone was so hyped when first mobile phones came out. Literally everyone wanted to have one by himself  Shocked

The first mobile phone was early 1900, but lets discount that.

1983 was when mobile phones got approved by the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) in the USA . 10 years later in 1993 only 13 million people owned a sell phone is usa (https://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/BogusiaGrzywac.shtml) . There we 260 million people in the usa in 1993. So roughly 5% of people had a mobile phone 10 years after it came out (but actually really 90 years after it came out)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

Yes i really trust that the use case of gatcoin will be huge, each people who love reward and coupon system can use gatcoin. Same for compagnies, each brand will be able to reward fidelity with gatcoin. The ecosystem of gatcoin will be big, and with the start in Asia, gatcoin can have a big growth really fast.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:02:22 PM

1983 was when mobile phones got approved by the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) in the USA . 10 years later in 1993 only 13 million people owned a sell phone is usa (https://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/BogusiaGrzywac.shtml) . There we 260 million people in the usa in 1993. So roughly 5% of people had a mobile phone 10 years after it came out (but actually really 90 years after it came out)
What is a mobile phone?
If seriously in our time technology develops explosively, I think gatkoin will not be an exception.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:32:19 PM

The reason about mobile phone took too long time to get used my masses has too many reasons. The biggest one is the price of it. They were big, heavy and expensive. Not only mobile phones were expensive also sim cards and using them was expensive. It was already a new technology and also very expensive one. Gatcoin would be the new thing yes but it won't be big, heavy or expensive. It will be user-friendly and free furthermore you will earn something for using it.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

same with tablets Smiley

but everything new will be hard to adapt at first glance, but the more people are using it, the more it will grow in a short time period Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:39:02 PM

same with tablets Smiley

but everything new will be hard to adapt at first glance, but the more people are using it, the more it will grow in a short time period Smiley
Marketing will be the most important. Nearly all people I know don't even know Etherium that's why it takes so long until a project gets mass adoption.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:51:52 PM

I think it could actually work. Coupons are essentially free money and there's 2 things people will do anything for: free stuff & money.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:53:49 PM

same with tablets Smiley

Marketing will be the most important. Nearly all people I know don't even know Etherium that's why it takes so long until a project gets mass adoption.

The best thing is when people don't have to know what Ethereum is and don't need to know all the technical background behind a project but can just intuitively use it. That's the key to mass adoption.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:40:25 PM

Yes i really trust that the use case of gatcoin will be huge, each people who love reward and coupon system can use gatcoin. Same for compagnies, each brand will be able to reward fidelity with gatcoin. The ecosystem of gatcoin will be big, and with the start in Asia, gatcoin can have a big growth really fast.

i think rewards system is necessary part of retail and restaurants business today. This project can help main stream significantly   

Mystic90

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:43:32 PM

The reason about mobile phone took too long time to get used my masses has too many reasons. The biggest one is the price of it. They were big, heavy and expensive. Not only mobile phones were expensive also sim cards and using them was expensive. It was already a new technology and also very expensive one. Gatcoin would be the new thing yes but it won't be big, heavy or expensive. It will be user-friendly and free furthermore you will earn something for using it.

I didnt mean to be negative. My point was, people need time to get used to new technology. Once that happens, it booms... So there is a lot of growth in crypto space to come (if blockchain delivers on its promises to disrupt some current systems in place)
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:45:16 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 02:14:22 PM by GAT_Chris

Hey Community! Sorry I have been away for so long but as you are about to see we have been very busy. Please take a look at some exciting new announcements here https://www.gatcoin.io/update-on-gatcoin-private-sale-public-pre-sale-and-public-sale/

To summarise; Pre Sale is starting October 28th with a 20% bonus! 15 Million GAT Coins will be available over the pre sale period at a price of $0.167 USD (price fixed in ETH) to reward all of you who have been waiting patiently! Make sure to sign up to our mailing list to ensure you get in on time!

We have been working hard on our demonstration app, but to make sure that investors get to preview the functionality of the GAT Wallet, purchasing process in the GAT Marketplace and the trading mechanics of the GAT Exchange we have pushed back the Public Sale date to December 15th, when 115 Million GAT Coins will go on sale for $0.20 USD (price fixed in ETH).

The development process has given us clarity on the cost of business rollout and we have adjusted Hard Cap accordingly it has been reduced to $35.87 Million USD so  no more tiered ICO structure.

As some of you will have noticed this leaves 70 Million GAT Coins unspoken for, due to overwhelming demand for private sales, we are in discussions with several parties, we have allocated this for private sales (with a 6 month lock in period) to ensure public investors still have ample opportunity to participate but still allow institutional investment.

That covers everything but please make sure to sign up on telegram https://t.me/gatcoin and the mailing list https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ to make sure you stay up to date and don't miss out on any potential promotions  Wink

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:17:25 PM

I didnt mean to be negative. My point was, people need time to get used to new technology. Once that happens, it booms... So there is a lot of growth in crypto space to come (if blockchain delivers on its promises to disrupt some current systems in place)

Think you are right. It takes some time to get to the masses, but if crypto is fullfilling the use for people which it promises then everything should be fine. And a project like Gatcoin could be one of the very first good steps here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: