Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:44:30 AM

Token sale will start on 28 October? They have a white list now?

We are working on KYC process now and pre-registration/whitelist will be announced before ICO.
Sign up for our mailing list to be notified of the announcement: https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/

KYC and whitelist is good! Projects that have a whitelist have a huge potential for growth when entering the exchanges. I signed up for the mailing list.

What is the use of KYC please ?
The Chinese will not be able to participate in the tokensale, which means they will buy gatcoin from exchanges, which means that the price will fly to space.
What about USA? since this is not a security, right?
Probably Americans will not be able to participate in the ICO, you need to ask the devs.
I mentioned only about the Chinese because it is indicated when filling out this form, about the Americans there is nothing mentioned ..

I am not a citizen of the People's Republic of China* (required)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:52:50 AM

It will be possible to buy tickets with Gatcoin travel tokens? May be they will have some discount for it... I mean tickets for fly  Roll Eyes

That may depend on future partnerships, but is not available as of yet.

Yes, I know. Project not ready. But Im asking about future. They have some plan for this? They will have travel tokens.. so, may we ll can but cheap tickets for this tokens? I love travelling  Roll Eyes

Gatcoin would do all those things, but it will depend in the partnership of the airline or travel company, if more companies use the project, then all those tokens could be tradable inside the ecosystem, so you could actually buy the tickets straight using gatcoin.
If there is an opportunity to buy tickets, then the project will become large-scale and take up most of the market and the coin will enter the top.

I don't think it will happens. Discounts on tickets ok, Loyalty tokens for some tickets company or for traveling companies ok but a whole marketplace for tickets like Aventus, EventChain etc...? I don't think so

I also don't think this will be something for the future and would also miss the goal of the project. Beside that, every airline or whatever could make it possible to pay your tickets with reward coins, so if something like this would come, then made by the companies itself.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:56:31 AM

As the discount vouchers will be used in bulk thanks to this platform, merchants will be able to have a return on their promotional actions and will thus more precisely adapt their offer which will have a positive impact on their results.

Huh didn't understand that XD, with the platform, each client could TRADE their discounts, vouchers or loyalty point to anybody in the internal exchange of the ecosystem, so you could trade the tokens of a particular shop to another, that is the wonderful feature of this service Cheesy.

yep, think of it like I'm trading my useless (to me anyway) spa tokens, for your electronics tokens.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:43:47 AM

As the discount vouchers will be used in bulk thanks to this platform, merchants will be able to have a return on their promotional actions and will thus more precisely adapt their offer which will have a positive impact on their results.

Huh didn't understand that XD, with the platform, each client could TRADE their discounts, vouchers or loyalty point to anybody in the internal exchange of the ecosystem, so you could trade the tokens of a particular shop to another, that is the wonderful feature of this service Cheesy.

yep, think of it like I'm trading my useless (to me anyway) spa tokens, for your electronics tokens.

and in my opinion, this is one of the great aspects with gatcoin. many people are collecting vouchers and a good trade platform would be nice, so everyone could profit from it by trading their vouchers Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:55:53 AM

and in my opinion, this is one of the great aspects with gatcoin. many people are collecting vouchers and a good trade platform would be nice, so everyone could profit from it by trading their vouchers Smiley

Im waiting for travel vouchers, cheap tickets, hotels etc  Roll Eyes
Its more interesting for me in Gatcoin  Roll Eyes
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:58:05 AM

It will be possible to buy tickets with Gatcoin travel tokens? May be they will have some discount for it... I mean tickets for fly  Roll Eyes

Yes, I know. Project not ready. But Im asking about future. They have some plan for this? They will have travel tokens.. so, may we ll can but cheap tickets for this tokens? I love travelling  Roll Eyes

Gatcoin would do all those things, but it will depend in the partnership of the airline or travel company, if more companies use the project, then all those tokens could be tradable inside the ecosystem, so you could actually buy the tickets straight using gatcoin.
If there is an opportunity to buy tickets, then the project will become large-scale and take up most of the market and the coin will enter the top.

I don't think it will happens. Discounts on tickets ok, Loyalty tokens for some tickets company or for traveling companies ok but a whole marketplace for tickets like Aventus, EventChain etc...? I don't think so

I also don't think this will be something for the future and would also miss the goal of the project. Beside that, every airline or whatever could make it possible to pay your tickets with reward coins, so if something like this would come, then made by the companies itself.

Why not? An airline company wants to integrate that system and don't want to make itself, it can work with gatcoin like all the other merchants. Think about amazon.jp, can they make their token? Probably can. But they will implement gatcoin's system. Why an airline company shouldn't do the same.

magisterr

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:24:31 AM

No. look: there are more than 1000 airline companis in the world. You think every company will be create own tokens? No. They have some alliance. May be for alliance... but alliances also have few airline comanies only... They need one big system for all companies...
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:38:43 AM

im totally with you matgisterr. nothing is more sustained than moments. if we provide from blockchain technology to geht them its even greater
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

yes, I agree with you, Airlines and Travel company has the own way to reduce their tickets. They will not use this app. I think this project is more suitable for food courts, coffee shops, hotels, ... Cheesy
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:54:42 AM

We are working on KYC process now and pre-registration/whitelist will be announced before ICO.
Sign up for our mailing list to be notified of the announcement: https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/

KYC and whitelist is good! Projects that have a whitelist have a huge potential for growth when entering the exchanges. I signed up for the mailing list.

The Chinese will not be able to participate in the tokensale, which means they will buy gatcoin from exchanges, which means that the price will fly to space.

USA is still not allowed to join most ICO's.
Regarding the securities question.
Imho I don't think GATCOIN is a security as it doesn't yield any ROI.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:01:52 AM

for me, what I would like to see, is change your airline miles for tokens. I dont know if gatcoin could team up with airlines?

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:11:41 AM

As per their FAQ Gatcoin only excludes Chinese people, so I think US citizens are allowed to participate in their ICO.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:35:54 AM

As per their FAQ Gatcoin only excludes Chinese people, so I think US citizens are allowed to participate in their ICO.
I'm not a US citizen but it's true this is very good information for me. It means that there will be even higher demand for Gatcoin  Wink
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:39:51 AM

I'm not a US citizen but it's true this is very good information for me. It means that there will be even higher demand for Gatcoin  Wink

Good news for US Citizens.. they are very limited in ICO's they can invest in.
IT's good for GATCOIN so the cap will be made faster with international investments
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:45:48 AM

Thats true, its not a securitie.
But just to be sure they better let everything researched by a lawyer who know a lot about ICO's.

This should be cleared out before the ICO starts.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

Why not? An airline company wants to integrate that system and don't want to make itself, it can work with gatcoin like all the other merchants. Think about amazon.jp, can they make their token? Probably can. But they will implement gatcoin's system. Why an airline company shouldn't do the same.

I don't think they can't integrate Gatcoin, but that it's not good to make something like an own place for tickets. But I think airlines can integrate Gatcoin and let customers for example pay their ticket costs with reward points. That would be easy to do, like you already can make for your current mile programms.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:29:29 AM

usa is allowed, only china is not allowed, but they can still buy later from the exchanges Smiley and our token price will boom then /muahaha
magisterr

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:30:11 AM

At last, may be Gatcoin will have some bonus for tickets? Devs, can you explaine me about your travel tokens??
Which avantages we can have with your travel tokens?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

for me, what I would like to see, is change your airline miles for tokens. I dont know if gatcoin could team up with airlines?
That wont be easy to make it happen now, airlines is a really big business, maybe even more than real estate.
But who know if maybe SK planet japan will make it easier for them to make it happen , or maybe Gatcoin has planned to make a partnership about airline.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:49:30 AM

That wont be easy to make it happen now, airlines is a really big business, maybe even more than real estate.
But who know if maybe SK planet japan will make it easier for them to make it happen , or maybe Gatcoin has planned to make a partnership about airline.

I could see GATcoin issueing merchant tokens that will replace the airmiles, like you know them today. But that's something you can't do overnight. There must be the possibility to exchange current airmiles to the new tokens on the GAT platform. And there must be an airline to take the pioneering task and try the new system.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: