Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:58:36 PM

It will be possible to buy tickets with Gatcoin travel tokens? May be they will have some discount for it... I mean tickets for fly  Roll Eyes

That may depend on future partnerships, but is not available as of yet.

Yes, I know. Project not ready. But Im asking about future. They have some plan for this? They will have travel tokens.. so, may we ll can but cheap tickets for this tokens? I love travelling  Roll Eyes

Gatcoin would do all those things, but it will depend in the partnership of the airline or travel company, if more companies use the project, then all those tokens could be tradable inside the ecosystem, so you could actually buy the tickets straight using gatcoin.
If there is an opportunity to buy tickets, then the project will become large-scale and take up most of the market and the coin will enter the top.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:59:40 PM

The gatcoin partner are really huge, I haven’t realized that COTOCO has a network that big. Over 60 000 retail and online shop, it’s really enormous, and gatcoin will be spread in the COTOCO network, so a lot of people will use gatcoin. A really good point for the future, gatcoin has really a lot of potential.

Use case is really important. Many investors totally missed this thinking the coin with most hype is the best.
Actually, coins with the most use case is the best. Look at Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum and Monero.
All have high intrinsic value. Gatcoin will very soon be among these coins.
This is going to be huge. I have shared Gatcoin to all my friends and immediate family members.
I think everyone should too.
Nice vision and quite possible. Gatcoin can easily be at top 50 cryptocurrencies market cap. It only need some time and exchanges  Cheesy
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:33:38 PM

It will be possible to buy tickets with Gatcoin travel tokens? May be they will have some discount for it... I mean tickets for fly  Roll Eyes

Yes, I know. Project not ready. But Im asking about future. They have some plan for this? They will have travel tokens.. so, may we ll can but cheap tickets for this tokens? I love travelling  Roll Eyes

Gatcoin would do all those things, but it will depend in the partnership of the airline or travel company, if more companies use the project, then all those tokens could be tradable inside the ecosystem, so you could actually buy the tickets straight using gatcoin.
If there is an opportunity to buy tickets, then the project will become large-scale and take up most of the market and the coin will enter the top.

I don't think it will happens. Discounts on tickets ok, Loyalty tokens for some tickets company or for traveling companies ok but a whole marketplace for tickets like Aventus, EventChain etc...? I don't think so

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:42:54 PM

found another one GATCOIN review, you're can also watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2NSZdODk7w

Awesome! Thanks very much for the link.

I'm getting so excited for GAT, can't wait! Grin

Also saw this video! Great review.
Its always nice to see a review about a project you support. The more the better Smiley

Thanks for sharing this!
Newcomers would love these kind of review.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:51:39 PM

Yes i really appreciate video review on YouTube, that give us a vision of the projet by someone, and especially that give a huge visibility, its very important for people who use YouTube and videos to discover new project. Gatcoin has really a great potential and deserve this visibility.
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:58:32 PM

Gatcoin will make life easier for all those who save money by collecting coupons. These will be centralized and will be much simpler and intuitive to use.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:01:36 PM

Yes i really appreciate video review on YouTube, that give us a vision of the projet by someone, and especially that give a huge visibility, its very important for people who use YouTube and videos to discover new project. Gatcoin has really a great potential and deserve this visibility.

One of the good sides of Gatcoin is that its pretty easy to understand and you dont need detailed videos which would explain you the point of the project. That is also one way to attract more investors.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:07:14 PM

Token sale will start on 28 October? They have a white list now?

We are working on KYC process now and pre-registration/whitelist will be announced before ICO.
Sign up for our mailing list to be notified of the announcement: https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/

KYC and whitelist is good! Projects that have a whitelist have a huge potential for growth when entering the exchanges. I signed up for the mailing list.

What is the use of KYC please ?
The Chinese will not be able to participate in the tokensale, which means they will buy gatcoin from exchanges, which means that the price will fly to space.

Well, quite an assessment there, I hope you're right. And only CHina is concerned ?
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:13:59 PM

We are working on KYC process now and pre-registration/whitelist will be announced before ICO.
Sign up for our mailing list to be notified of the announcement: https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/

KYC and whitelist is good! Projects that have a whitelist have a huge potential for growth when entering the exchanges. I signed up for the mailing list.

The Chinese will not be able to participate in the tokensale, which means they will buy gatcoin from exchanges, which means that the price will fly to space.
Looking at the most ICO's in the last time there is no guarantee for flying to space.
There are many ICO's where the market price is below the presale.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
greatteager

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:28:48 PM

Looking at the most ICO's in the last time there is no guarantee for flying to space.
You are right, but here will buy Chinese coins on the exchange, and the price can grow very much.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:49:12 PM

this is because - no stability with bitcoin .. I think soon the situation with bitcoin will go in the right stable channel - then investors will invest their savings in promising projects - GATCOIN for these purposes fits best
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:56:27 PM

What about USA? since this is not a security, right?
greatteager

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:59:23 PM

Probably Americans will not be able to participate in the ICO, you need to ask the devs.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:50:43 PM

Probably Americans will not be able to participate in the ICO, you need to ask the devs.
Almost all of ICOs won't support US markets due to it's weird financial regulations. Anyway US citizens still can invest in ICO using VPNs  Cool
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:21:58 PM

I don't think it will happens. Discounts on tickets ok, Loyalty tokens for some tickets company or for traveling companies ok but a whole marketplace for tickets like Aventus, EventChain etc...? I don't think so
I agree on this point. Well not in the first years anyway. It could always be that Gatcoin keeps growing and that they will incorporate tickets on a later stadium.
Although this is certainly not the target market to begin.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:48:58 PM

Almost all of ICOs won't support US markets due to it's weird financial regulations. Anyway US citizens still can invest in ICO using VPNs  Cool
The participation of American Citizens is very relative, the use of valves can allow this to happen, but is often prohibited by the project itself with a simple term of responsibility, but it depends a lot on each user that responds. I, particularly, am not on those sides, but would use the devices available to solve the problem
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:45:24 AM

As the discount vouchers will be used in bulk thanks to this platform, merchants will be able to have a return on their promotional actions and will thus more precisely adapt their offer which will have a positive impact on their results.
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:39:29 AM

I agree on this point. Well not in the first years anyway. It could always be that Gatcoin keeps growing and that they will incorporate tickets on a later stadium.

I think if this project succeeds with coffee shops, food shops, fashion shops,...Many big Airlines will have to pay attention to it and a possible partnership maybe happens.  Roll Eyes
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:03:22 AM

As the discount vouchers will be used in bulk thanks to this platform, merchants will be able to have a return on their promotional actions and will thus more precisely adapt their offer which will have a positive impact on their results.

Huh didn't understand that XD, with the platform, each client could TRADE their discounts, vouchers or loyalty point to anybody in the internal exchange of the ecosystem, so you could trade the tokens of a particular shop to another, that is the wonderful feature of this service Cheesy.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:35:53 AM

I think if this project succeeds with coffee shops, food shops, fashion shops,...Many big Airlines will have to pay attention to it and a possible partnership maybe happens.  Roll Eyes

this project is very efficiently work for everyone. i think gatcoin come for us revolution. i understood about this project system.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: