Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:34:35 PM

Hey Community! Sorry I have been away for so long but as you are about to see we have been very busy. Please take a look at some exciting new announcements here https://www.gatcoin.io/update-on-gatcoin-private-sale-public-pre-sale-and-public-sale/

To summarise; Pre Sale is starting October 28th with a 20% bonus! 15 Million GAT Coins will be available over the pre sale period at a price of $0.167 USD (price fixed in ETH) to reward all of you who have been waiting patiently! Make sure to sign up to our mailing list to ensure you get in on time!

We have been working hard on our demonstration app, but to make sure that investors get to preview the functionality of the GAT Wallet, purchasing process in the GAT Marketplace and the trading mechanics of the GAT Exchange we have pushed back the Public Sale date to December 15th, when 115 Million GAT Coins will go on sale for $0.20 USD (price fixed in ETH).

The development process has given us clarity on the cost of business rollout and we have adjusted Hard Cap accordingly it has been reduced to $35.87 Million USD so  no more tiered ICO structure.

As some of you will have noticed this leaves 70 Million GAT Coins unspoken for, due to overwhelming demand for private sales, we are in discussions with several parties, we have allocated this for private sales (with a 6 month lock in period) to ensure public investors still have ample opportunity to participate but still allow institutional investment.

That covers everything but please make sure to sign up on telegram https://t.me/gatcoin and the mailing list https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ to make sure you stay up to date and don't miss out on any potential promotions  Wink
very good news! 20% bonus will be pleasant addition to the first investors,
also it's nice to know that GATCOIN team has reduced hard cap to $35 million - reasonable amount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:42:39 PM

Hey Community! Sorry I have been away for so long but as you are about to see we have been very busy. Please take a look at some exciting new announcements here https://www.gatcoin.io/update-on-gatcoin-private-sale-public-pre-sale-and-public-sale/

To summarise; Pre Sale is starting October 28th with a 20% bonus! 15 Million GAT Coins will be available over the pre sale period at a price of $0.167 USD (price fixed in ETH) to reward all of you who have been waiting patiently! Make sure to sign up to our mailing list to ensure you get in on time!

We have been working hard on our demonstration app, but to make sure that investors get to preview the functionality of the GAT Wallet, purchasing process in the GAT Marketplace and the trading mechanics of the GAT Exchange we have pushed back the Public Sale date to December 15th, when 115 Million GAT Coins will go on sale for $0.20 USD (price fixed in ETH).

The development process has given us clarity on the cost of business rollout and we have adjusted Hard Cap accordingly it has been reduced to $35.87 Million USD so  no more tiered ICO structure.

As some of you will have noticed this leaves 70 Million GAT Coins unspoken for, due to overwhelming demand for private sales, we are in discussions with several parties, we have allocated this for private sales (with a 6 month lock in period) to ensure public investors still have ample opportunity to participate but still allow institutional investment.

That covers everything but please make sure to sign up on telegram https://t.me/gatcoin and the mailing list https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ to make sure you stay up to date and don't miss out on any potential promotions  Wink
Thanks for the news! I'm sure these changes will benefit the project!

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:46:21 PM

A few years ago, I thought putting content on social media was too much effort. Nowadays, I see everybody on their phone, including me. I think its the right time to launch a platform like GATcoin, I love the ideas of online coupons and targeted airdrops

People dont know what they need. I remember when the mobile phone came out I saw an interviewer asking people if they would ever buy a mobile phone. 98% said they dont need it.
Are you sure that you're living on earth? I remember something totally different - than everyone was so hyped when first mobile phones came out. Literally everyone wanted to have one by himself  Shocked

The first mobile phone was early 1900, but lets discount that.

1983 was when mobile phones got approved by the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) in the USA . 10 years later in 1993 only 13 million people owned a sell phone is usa (https://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/BogusiaGrzywac.shtml) . There we 260 million people in the usa in 1993. So roughly 5% of people had a mobile phone 10 years after it came out (but actually really 90 years after it came out)

Actually that is what I think will happen with bitcoin too. Its gonna take at least 10 years until mainstream people finally are willing to talk about it. Right now, I still have a lot of friends who ignore me when I talk about bitcoin. That actually hurts..
Anyways when there is money and discount involved, people tend to be more interested, thats where projects like Gatcoin comes in

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:48:12 PM

The development process has given us clarity on the cost of business rollout and we have adjusted Hard Cap accordingly it has been reduced to $35.87 Million USD so  no more tiered ICO structure.

That covers everything but please make sure to sign up on telegram https://t.me/gatcoin and the mailing list https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ to make sure you stay up to date and don't miss out on any potential promotions  Wink
very good news! 20% bonus will be pleasant addition to the first investors,
also it's nice to know that GATCOIN team has reduced hard cap to $35 million - reasonable amount

If you decided you need more time to present a demo version of the platform, i think you made a right decision to push ICO back. Its really important to have something to show to future investors. Thanks for the update.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:06:11 PM

Thats still a far way to go with the crowdsale.
So you have time to create a great demonstration app for future investors. We have a presale in 2 weeks! Great! Cant wait for this.

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.
Great work Chris
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:58:07 PM

A few years ago, I thought putting content on social media was too much effort. Nowadays, I see everybody on their phone, including me. I think its the right time to launch a platform like GATcoin, I love the ideas of online coupons and targeted airdrops

People dont know what they need. I remember when the mobile phone came out I saw an interviewer asking people if they would ever buy a mobile phone. 98% said they dont need it.
Are you sure that you're living on earth? I remember something totally different - than everyone was so hyped when first mobile phones came out. Literally everyone wanted to have one by himself  Shocked

1983 was when mobile phones got approved by the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) in the USA . 10 years later in 1993 only 13 million people owned a sell phone is usa (https://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/BogusiaGrzywac.shtml) . There we 260 million people in the usa in 1993. So roughly 5% of people had a mobile phone 10 years after it came out (but actually really 90 years after it came out)

Actually that is what I think will happen with bitcoin too. Its gonna take at least 10 years until mainstream people finally are willing to talk about it. Right now, I still have a lot of friends who ignore me when I talk about bitcoin. That actually hurts..
Anyways when there is money and discount involved, people tend to be more interested, thats where projects like Gatcoin comes in
People just don't want to inform themselves about this technology they believe it doesn't work secure but in reality, they know nothing.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

So you have time to create a great demonstration app for future investors. We have a presale in 2 weeks! Great! Cant wait for this.

Great work Chris

WoW, that is a little far away, for a public sale to take place after its pre-sale, but we understand that you may want people to experiment with the platform, so that seems fair, that means that a lot of good ICOs will be held in December, good move gatcoin, presale it's starting soon, and the actual sale, when you have a beta product to present Cheesy.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

The development process has given us clarity on the cost of business rollout and we have adjusted Hard Cap accordingly it has been reduced to $35.87 Million USD so  no more tiered ICO structure.

That covers everything but please make sure to sign up on telegram https://t.me/gatcoin and the mailing list https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ to make sure you stay up to date and don't miss out on any potential promotions  Wink

It's good that you adapt to the current situation and adjusted the amount. So the company soberly assesses both the market opportunities and the reality of its plans. Good news!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:11:11 PM

People just don't want to inform themselves about this technology they believe it doesn't work secure but in reality, they know nothing.

i agree with your point of view. in my country also people think just like u said. but my point of view, blockchain technology is most secure and reliable. thats why i appropriated gatcoin that bring new thing for coupons that can be use local and international market. also everyone can reach and use gatcoin. i liked this project.  
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:13:14 PM

Ok now I'm looking forward to the demonstration app. It's going to miss the SSL blockchain though (well it's a demo....)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

Gatcoin will make life easier for all those who save money by collecting coupons. These will be centralized and will be much simpler and intuitive to use.

Imagine that! Extreme couponing moved to Gatcoin!
Nah kidding. But the possibility of another movement like coupon sharing and bartering may occur.
All these ecosystems are good for GATcoin.
It is organic and will materialized because there is demand.
Users create them and create a viral following..
That's why GATcoin is my favourite ICO at the moment.

Dont need to joke about it. If you have seen the American shows about coupons, you know that some people make their life goal to spend as much time on them and get as much discounts they can. When Gatcoin comes to USA, their platform will go trough the roof.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:21:32 PM

i agree with your point of view. in my country also people think just like u said. but my point of view, blockchain technology is most secure and reliable. thats why i appropriated gatcoin that bring new thing for coupons that can be use local and international market. also everyone can reach and use gatcoin. i liked this project.  

Since most people still don't care/know about blockchain, all these blockchain-based projects must have an attractive product/service, as in Gatcoin's case the possibility to trade rewards against reward of other merchants, and a userfriedly app where you don't need to know anything about blockchain+crytos if they want to become successful now and not only in 10 years.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:20:43 PM

Gatcoin will make life easier for all those who save money by collecting coupons. These will be centralized and will be much simpler and intuitive to use.

Nah kidding. But the possibility of another movement like coupon sharing and bartering may occur.

Dont need to joke about it. If you have seen the American shows about coupons, you know that some people make their life goal to spend as much time on them and get as much discounts they can. When Gatcoin comes to USA, their platform will go trough the roof.
That's why this is a long hold man. Once it gets to the US , you won't need to use coupons anymore, you'll be so rich Tongue

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:22:14 PM

It's a pity that there live a lot of people who lack money and have to do that. Fortunately, Gatcoin will make their life much easier.

kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:39:40 PM

On demonstration app you will use COTOCO vouchers already or some fake vouchers just to demonstrate how it works ? I hope COTOCO's , it will look more professional imo!

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

Great work Chris
have something to show/present at the begining of the ico(a solid demo) is important for the future of the project,the dev did well to postpone the launch,but anyway we have the presale in 2 weeks...
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:29:46 PM

Nice to have an update from the gatcoin team, now we see the date of different phase of the token sale. October 28th is a good date for the pre sale, it’s after the snapshot of bitcoin for the fork, I think more people will be ready to invest in ico. And with a 20% gatcoin pre sale will interest a lot of people.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:39:23 PM

This seems quite a nice project, creating easily tokens can serve multi puroposes. reading the white paper now
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

Nice to have an update from the gatcoin team, now we see the date of different phase of the token sale. October 28th is a good date for the pre sale, it’s after the snapshot of bitcoin for the fork, I think more people will be ready to invest in ico. And with a 20% gatcoin pre sale will interest a lot of people.

The real drama isn't Bitcoin Gold, it's s2x fork on 1st november. But the important thing is that they postponed main token sale because they're developing the demo app

matjas

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:13:15 PM

On demonstration app you will use COTOCO vouchers already or some fake vouchers just to demonstrate how it works ? I hope COTOCO's , it will look more professional imo!

I dont think they will have an actual merchant token for beta version but they might just create a demonstration tokens for you to trade it around just to get a feeling how it will all function.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: