Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:38:27 PM

You will have only mobile wallet? no wallet for PC?
Wallet will for both OS? (for IOS and android) ?

I'm sure they'll have a PC wallet. but honestly why use it except for storage?

just for storage need. You can lost you phone, or someone can stole phone in you...

can be online wallet for smarphones. do not need to store anything local. just needed remember password
A wallet like myetherwallet would be very nice.
It would be very risky if its offline phone wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

just for storage need. You can lost you phone, or someone can stole phone in you...

can be online wallet for smarphones. do not need to store anything local. just needed remember password
A wallet like myetherwallet would be very nice.
It would be very risky if its offline phone wallet.

You could store your GAT-tokens on MEW to be secure but there has to be an other, mobile option for the merchant tokens.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:53:30 PM

We don't know how GAT system will be on mobile, maybe there will be a 12 words seed to recover your account anytime (just like jaxx and many coins like ark, rise etc...). However, I'd really like a desktop app along with mobile app

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:00:05 PM

Convenient mobile payment for the same theme
Point-to-point payment (payment security)
I like this guy, there is no reason to love.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:07:29 PM

We don't know how GAT system will be on mobile, maybe there will be a 12 words seed to recover your account anytime (just like jaxx and many coins like ark, rise etc...). However, I'd really like a desktop app along with mobile app

Whatever they do, the front-end needs to be as simple as possible for even the least tech savvy people, yet still be secure. Have crypto wallets ever been tested for user friendliness? With all due respect to the elderly, you can't bother granny shopping at the grocery store with things like seeds and encrypting wallet.dat.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

yeah that's what I'm thinking. like an account specifically made for this.

niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

I think a mobile wallet will be the most useful case scenario. Online wallets and gps acces do not always work well.
The wallet will need to have gps acces for the a-drop feature imho.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:45:18 PM

Whatever they do, the front-end needs to be as simple as possible for even the least tech savvy people, yet still be secure. Have crypto wallets ever been tested for user friendliness? With all due respect to the elderly, you can't bother granny shopping at the grocery store with things like seeds and encrypting wallet.dat.
The more simple the better but it also has to be secure. If many lose their money it will be a bad publicity.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:03:11 PM

How will the value of merchant tokens be determent? Will it be up to demand on the market or will they have fix price according to their purpose?

Good question, since different merchant tokens will have a different price in relation to the GAT token. I guess they can base it on the demand and what people can actually do with the merchant token.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:24:31 PM

How will the value of merchant tokens be determent? Will it be up to demand on the market or will they have fix price according to their purpose?

Good question, since different merchant tokens will have a different price in relation to the GAT token. I guess they can base it on the demand and what people can actually do with the merchant token.
I think that it will be determined by market. Law of supply and demand, if there will be huge demand on certain tokens they will be probably pretty expensive
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:40:09 PM

Well, that's the secret. Using cryptos and blockchain technologies without having to know anything about it  Grin
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:19:50 PM

I think that it will be determined by market. Law of supply and demand, if there will be huge demand on certain tokens they will be probably pretty expensive
From what I understand , It will be up to  tokens owners ( companies or enterprises ) to determine the price of it . But I guess for most cases the price might be fixed because in most cases this tokens will be made to replace things that already have known value in real world . Of curse it might  be different in other situations . What I want to say is the price of the token will be up to the entity who issued it .
Heimer

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:33:14 PM

Well, that's the secret. Using cryptos and blockchain technologies without having to know anything about it  Grin
They just need some kind of front-end magician and nice technical support for eventual problems and whole platform will be successful  Grin
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:35:05 PM

@devs If I hold a good amount of GAT coins into the GAT Network what do you think if from time to time I receive random airdrops (obv it's up to merchants to do such thing). Like Waves basically but in this case I won't receive random shitcoins but useful merchant tokens Cheesy. It to could be used along with a-drops

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:21:29 PM

@devs If I hold a good amount of GAT coins into the GAT Network what do you think if from time to time I receive random airdrops (obv it's up to merchants to do such thing). Like Waves basically but in this case I won't receive random shitcoins but useful merchant tokens Cheesy. It to could be used along with a-drops

That is a possibility, but only if you have received a token from a shop, not just bought it on exchanges, but that will certainly be an investment from the particular shop, so you will have to wait for one shop that agreed to that, gatcoin can't just force every shop to do an airdrop.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:28:07 PM

They just need some kind of front-end magician and nice technical support for eventual problems and whole platform will be successful  Grin

Maybe this could be solved with biometrics, such as fingerprints and eye or face scans as seeds or passwords. A lot of mobile phones already have those fingerprint scanners built-in nowadays. For lower end mobiles without fingerprint scanner I do not know if the front camera is reliable enough for a face scan, so we have to look further to solve that.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:39:02 PM

Hi I am having problem accessing your slack group. Shows on me no account with this username? I tried also searching manually but still no luck. Can someone help me here please?

Please join us on our very active Telegram feed at https://t.me/gatcoin -- our whole team is on there an we can help with many detailed questions.  Smiley

finally the Telegram chat link, thanks very much. Telegram is becoming the best crypto place to find quick answers

Dont use Slack, as soon the ICO will start a lot of spammers will come to the channel to try to scam a lot of people.
Telegram or Discord is the best place for Crypto for the moment. Almost 200 users in the Telegram channel so this is the best place to get answers very fast. Devs are doing great work to answer as fast as possible. Keep this up!
Heimer

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

Maybe this could be solved with biometrics, such as fingerprints and eye or face scans as seeds or passwords. A lot of mobile phones already have those fingerprint scanners built-in nowadays. For lower end mobiles without fingerprint scanner I do not know if the front camera is reliable enough for a face scan, so we have to look further to solve that.
Fingerprints scanners are getting much more cheaper and more reliable so they are becoming standard feature even in low end smartphones
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:47:36 PM

Hi I am having problem accessing your slack group. Shows on me no account with this username? I tried also searching manually but still no luck. Can someone help me here please?

Please join us on our very active Telegram feed at https://t.me/gatcoin -- our whole team is on there an we can help with many detailed questions.  Smiley

finally the Telegram chat link, thanks very much. Telegram is becoming the best crypto place to find quick answers

Dont use Slack, as soon the ICO will start a lot of spammers will come to the channel to try to scam a lot of people.
Telegram or Discord is the best place for Crypto for the moment. Almost 200 users in the Telegram channel so this is the best place to get answers very fast. Devs are doing great work to answer as fast as possible. Keep this up!
From the slack it is desirable to retire, because it is a place where there is a lot of fraud. Every day many fake emails come to the mail.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:54:20 PM

Its better to have all the communication way, I advice all of us to join slack and telegram to have info and to talk with dev.
Its simplier to understand when you can ask any question you have. Investors like that and its really important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: