Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18806 times)
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.
yes i think your'e right and i know its not all about game there have coffee shop and etc
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:25:15 PM

Yeah that solid background answers the question why Vasily Ryzhonkov is the CEO of ARena Space. He has a lot of knowledge and valuable idea in this kind of industry. Also, he has a lot of experience that will truly help the ARena Space to achieve its success.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

With the fast emerging technology in our generation the old forms of entertainment are being replaced by the new players, with emphasis on the deeper immersion, personalized experience, experience of complete sensuous immersion and edutainment, That is why Arena Space will be a big hit because its one of the first one to offer virtual reality.
it's good that you think so
It really will be a hit
Yes, we are now in the modern era which is everything is more on technology, everyday have changes happen. The VR or arena space is the way to fully experience the game you wanted.
Arena Space made huge step up in the entertainment. I would love to visit one of their parks, but they too far.

Maybe for now yes,  but who knows after their successful ICO,  then they can expand more and build also arena space in other countries,  lets not lose our hope,  Arena space is big and everything is possible. 
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:34:51 PM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..
I'm hoping too, that some business man, will combine there money to get affiliate Vr parks here in Philippines if that will happen its more fun in the Philippines, lets keep support Vr parks!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:39:38 PM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.
yes i think your'e right and i know its not all about game there have coffee shop and etc
oh thats good to hear that they have a coffee shop inside vr park for our parents or for some who doesnt love game so much
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

If vr park will launch here in the ph what is security cause here in philippines have a lot of kidnapers and in vr most of surely will play is kids
PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

If vr park will launch here in the ph what is security cause here in philippines have a lot of kidnapers and in vr most of surely will play is kids
i think cctv cameras and 2-3 guards will do?
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:44:49 PM

Well i think its look like a mall, maybe they have a food park too or you say coffee shop, so lets help vr parks to improved their projects,

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

Well i think its look like a mall, maybe they have a food park too or you say coffee shop, so lets help vr parks to improved their projects,
yeah i think so its not just a game. and its a lot of amenities imagine that if you date your partner there its a lot of fun in 1 place
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..
I'm hoping too, that some business man, will combine there money to get affiliate Vr parks here in Philippines if that will happen its more fun in the Philippines, lets keep support Vr parks!

we all look forward to having this in the Philippines, but let's face the reality that we can't have it here because of so many issues. let's focus on where we can more effectively offer VR.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:52:41 PM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
i agree, because this project are having a great potential to succeed lets support this project for the succeed
I'll always support this Virtual reality, they give more fun for everyone, so i believe this arena space will become successful soon
Yeah you are right just keep support Vr parks, to improved their projects i know someday ot will successful someday!
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:55:04 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:11:19 PM by Johnmercuryxe4

ofcourse, that's really the target market, kids. all parents want their child to enjoy even for once to experience vr.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:59:47 PM

agree bro.. I think before arena space launch a branch to ph .. We need a fully secured and get rich country so the investor like arena space dont hesitate to take a move.. As for now just support arena space so they.can build more parks over the world..  And i hope more years to come for arena space..
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

yeah i think so its not just a game. and its a lot of amenities imagine that if you date your partner there its a lot of fun in 1 place
Yup, you can spend your time there with your love life, to spend your monthsary or anniversary.
Gagayalano123

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:07:30 PM

ofcourse, that's really the target market, kids. all parents want to enjoy the child even once of the vr experience.

about the security of the park for vr in Philippines, we will be needing to study the place where we would build the park. Mostly in a populated place to ensure to target their target market.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:10:59 PM

Yes me too i dont experience yet the vr but cause someone said me able to dizziness thats why but soon ill try it
if you want to experience what VR really is, some amusment park inmall here in phillipines ,are offering same technology as VR. but choices of game is limited only. but if you just want to try to have an idea and some experience about VR, well its worth trying for.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Johnmercuryxe4

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

Yes me too i dont experience yet the vr but cause someone said me able to dizziness thats why but soon ill try it

almost all of the things in this world, if you use abuse it, there comes this health issues. If you're looking for an adventure without going outdoor, I recommend using VR.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:30:44 PM

This gonna be great for all of us. I know that this project will succeed and I'm happy that I will be part of the succession of the arena.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Gagayalano123

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

It depends on what games you are going to play or join. Yes age limit must be implemented in every games for safety precaution.

That is correct! In addition, individuals should disclose if they have any medical condition so that they can only be admitted if their health permits them. Also, age is an important qualifier like those in the movie house, children of certain age cannot enter a certain attraction since it is not appropriate for their age and understanding.

ofcourse, there must be an age limit when it comes in playing games. there should be games restricted for the kids, there should be games that needs parental guidance.

Johnmercuryxe4

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

Not only devs is answering each question but he really ensure that the answer is right. He even go to the lengths to ask his colleauges to make it sure. I appreciate the effort given.
yes the team is making their effrots in order to provide accurate and correct informations, good job devs keep up the good work were rooting for arena space park.
This is what you call a 'team effort' to give all their followers a satisfaction and assurance that this project is worth the time and investment. I'm sure more investors will come and invest in Arena Space because of the dedication of the team to give a good service.
this discussion would help more investor to have an idea of how a vr business should run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: