Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:30:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18806 times)
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:31:58 AM

Interesting. Want to know more!
IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Hahaha, you got me there bruh, thats funny. Its not a scam, you can actually look it up on the internet, you can see that they ate real and is alteady operating, now they are doing some marketing and developing more ways of expanding their project. Try to do some research and you will see that this project is not a scam.
That's right, this project is already existing in a long time, I don't why some people are accusing that this project is a scam. ARena Space are just expanding their business, you can check it out on their website or white paper. It stated their where ARena Space start and how they will continue their journey.
you're right bro. this is already in operation over 1 or 2 years already. how can they say that this is a scam, do they know that major cities in rich country already have this kind of technology. and they already put it on the amusement park so that people can use and experience the good thing of VR technology. this is not a scam mate....Roll Eyes
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:11:39 AM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Hahaha, you got me there bruh, thats funny. Its not a scam, you can actually look it up on the internet, you can see that they ate real and is alteady operating, now they are doing some marketing and developing more ways of expanding their project. Try to do some research and you will see that this project is not a scam.

Yes that's right, I wonder how are these people think this project is a scam, Its clearly stated they already have five parks up and running. Lets all be vigilant here because other people can read what you are saying and study the white paper to know all the details about the project.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

I think it will be better if they will put some sort of programs or strategies that will attract more customers. Like for example they will make some tournament in every game they have or maybe they will put daily high score. In that way, many customers will feel like they are being compete or being challenge by other so that they will always play in order to protect their scores and to become a better player. In results, ARena Space will always have customers and the more customers the more sales they have. I'm just suggesting.
This is a good idea, im supporting this one Smiley
since they are targeting group visits arena should atleast make it competitive for the customers so they can enjoy the activities to the fullest.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:37:04 AM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.
It depends on what games you are going to play or join. Yes age limit must be implemented in every games for safety precaution.

That is correct! In addition, individuals should disclose if they have any medical condition so that they can only be admitted if their health permits them. Also, age is an important qualifier like those in the movie house, children of certain age cannot enter a certain attraction since it is not appropriate for their age and understanding.

ofcourse, there must be an age limit when it comes in playing games. there should be games restricted for the kids, there should be games that needs parental guidance.
No offense but their gadgets are most likely do not make any harm physically unless you use it extensively, if they will impose an age restriction for some games this could limit their profits as well, i suggest let the parents guard their kids and to think of it visiting a park is just for free time not a regular activity.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
jungleMonkey

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:38:49 AM

ICO isn't over yet?
kengeorge21

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:46:29 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 09:59:28 AM by kengeorge21

ICO isn't over yet?
yes, there are still few months to go for the ICO gets finish with a minimum target of 1.5m us dollars.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:50:13 AM

I think it will be better if they will put some sort of programs or strategies that will attract more customers. Like for example they will make some tournament in every game they have or maybe they will put daily high score. In that way, many customers will feel like they are being compete or being challenge by other so that they will always play in order to protect their scores and to become a better player. In results, ARena Space will always have customers and the more customers the more sales they have. I'm just suggesting.
since they are targeting group visits arena should atleast make it competitive for the customers so they can enjoy the activities to the fullest.
More customers are eager to play specially if there is a competition. I think this is a good suggestion from you sir. Let's wait if the developer will notice your suggestion.
Wylie330

Activity: 258

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:00:37 AM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

The ArenaSpace Token can be use as payment for their services. I haven't read anything about accepting other coins other than its own token. But I think they may accept major crypto coins like BTC, ETH, or LTC in the future as payment.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:01:21 AM

More customers are eager to play specially if there is a competition. I think this is a good suggestion from you sir. Let's wait if the developer will notice your suggestion.
Agreed, many people will visit more often with this kind of strategy. giving them some price would make them happy as well Smiley

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.
It depends on what games you are going to play or join. Yes age limit must be implemented in every games for safety precaution.

That is correct! In addition, individuals should disclose if they have any medical condition so that they can only be admitted if their health permits them. Also, age is an important qualifier like those in the movie house, children of certain age cannot enter a certain attraction since it is not appropriate for their age and understanding.

ofcourse, there must be an age limit when it comes in playing games. there should be games restricted for the kids, there should be games that needs parental guidance.
No offense but their gadgets are most likely do not make any harm physically unless you use it extensively, if they will impose an age restriction for some games this could limit their profits as well, i suggest let the parents guard their kids and to think of it visiting a park is just for free time not a regular activity.
Safety first should be a priority especially this is a park !
if they cannot provide security and safety precaution to the visitors it might cause some issues to them in the future.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:20:52 AM

I just wanna ask when the exact year is the beginning of this project?

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

The road map of the project is available at their website located at the very first page of this thread.

Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:14:48 PM

Arena Space is working since 2015
First park has been opened in 2016.
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:43:34 PM

If vr park will launch here in the ph what is security cause here in philippines have a lot of kidnapers and in vr most of surely will play is kids
Not only kids will encourage this kind of entertainment, I'm sure that also adults like us will entertain because this is very fun experience that wants to experience by all of the people.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

That's right, this project is already existing in a long time, I don't why some people are accusing that this project is a scam. ARena Space are just expanding their business, you can check it out on their website or white paper. It stated their where ARena Space start and how they will continue their journey.

I think its out there already, and people are actually enjoying them now probably. They just partner with cryptoworld to make their project better, thats what I think, and to promote their project in a much effective way, I guess this kind of project is too good that it only need to operate for it to get advertised.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:17:39 PM

Sounds a good idea, maybe they can have membership cards, you can have a code name and use that everytime you play. This can present good competetion just like what we see in arcade games. And may be as you suggested, a tournament where every month there could be a head to head competetion.

O yeah, a membership card so that we can load and reload that card for us to use the VR technology whenever we want to .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:36:38 PM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
Me too, I'm so excited to try VR Technology along with my friends and my family I'm sure that we are all likely to enjoy it here.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:12:03 PM

Actually I'm not totally a gamer but with arena space that you can bond with your family and friends that's nice It is for everyone who wants to experience  vr not for the gamers only.
Yeah right . Arena Space gives us a full experience of virtual reality world you can ever imagined. I think its also good for the family bonding. It's a nice activity for the family to experience a vr controlled games.
Having this kind of virtual reality controlled games are actualy fun and exciting. Provided they  open it to the public. It will be a nice experience for us to try this.

This is the good thing about arena space, it is not only for the gamers, but everyone who want to have a great time with their families. Parks have been a great place for the family to have fun and bond, but it is quite difficult for everybody especially the disabled people to enjoy touring the place, with this project, everyone including the disabled can enjoy their time with their family touring the virtual world.
Literally speaking, if you have two eyes you can experience the the virtual reality world has to offer. It will be amazing and exciting for those who would try to experience this. i personally would love to try it too.

Very well said bro. I also laugh a bit when you said the word "two eyes" Smiley. But as we talking about the virtual world, Arena Space will be dominating the virtual reality industry given the fact that they had bigtime partners to support their project.

I won't disagree with that, ARena Space will be dominating it in the long run. The first step would be the success of this project. As you can see, they are expanding, they have the power to do so the vision to do so but they need to raise funds in order to take grasp on their dreams.
I had no doubt that arena space will leave a mark on the virtual reality industry. They had a very concrete and good plan to provide us the experience of using this VR equipments.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:14:04 PM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Try to visit there website and read their whitepaper and decide to yourself if its scam.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: