Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:38:33 AM

In fact that arena space has a 6 attraction in 1 park.. are they having a plan to have another attraction or games at their park?
Probably they will expand once the ICO is finished.
There will be many/more plans of this project so that many people will be attracted in this project, someday this project will be the #1 attraction in the world.

How sure you are that this will be the number one attraction someday? If this Arena Space is not the only one who use this kind of technology. Can you supply any potential facts as well?

ArenaSpace has already taken its due place in this industry. A large amount of franchise is an exposure. And the whole project is just beginning to develop
To answer the question. Maybe we are not sure that ARena Space will be the number one in the entertainment industry. But we can make it possible. As what Greenwinter said, ARena Space has already took place in the market and even if the project is just beginning to develop, many investors and franchisers are attracted and interested about this project.

They still working on it , to become number one in the entertainment industry . Infact this is the possible reason why they try their luck here in the blockchain even if they are successful outside blockchain . If Im not mistaken they have now 6 successful Arena Space , they plan to add more and build worldwide so anyone can experience VR technology.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:44:55 AM

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.
It would be a great experience for kids especially after a long period of study, i hope this SKALA is very secure or is there any age limit with these? or they use some protective measures so that any age can use it ?
The possibility of use depends on the child himself. If he already understands how to use technology - then he can use it. And protective measures are not required.

It still important to have a guide and rules to whom that VR technology will use . I mean anything can happen , the team needs to priority the safetyness of their customer.
I suggest they should have a LCD video presentation in every kind of their games/trails. Video presentation showing how this game works, guidelines, controls, how to play and everything the users need to know. So that the users will watch that presentation first before they play.

Great idea Ms. Elaine  ,  it can be better if the have a video presentation before the customer use their product. An introduction and a guideline on how to use that VR technology so that it cant harm the user and they will enjoy it . By this Im sure that they will become also aware of the risk if they not use VR technology properly.

ATLANTICO
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:52:11 AM

If i have a chance to travel.. arena space is the one i want to.. This park is attractive.. i go with my family and play their amazing games.. I'm sure my family will enjoy the entertainment of this park.. hoping that this amusement park is going to expand so there's more place we can visit arena space park..
Me too, since they will not build a park here or should i say no plans yet here in ph, i want to travel overseas as well just to visit their park because it looks fun in picture  Cheesy
Actually, what they planned was to expand their business to different countries. Hopefully, Philippines could be part of the list.

They focus to the countries that is rich, Like in EU country . There, they have a big chance to gain more profits also in some EU country many people can avail the high cost services of Arena Space .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
rdny

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:53:08 AM

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.
It would be a great experience for kids especially after a long period of study, i hope this SKALA is very secure or is there any age limit with these? or they use some protective measures so that any age can use it ?
The possibility of use depends on the child himself. If he already understands how to use technology - then he can use it. And protective measures are not required.

It still important to have a guide and rules to whom that VR technology will use . I mean anything can happen , the team needs to priority the safetyness of their customer.
I suggest they should have a LCD video presentation in every kind of their games/trails. Video presentation showing how this game works, guidelines, controls, how to play and everything the users need to know. So that the users will watch that presentation first before they play.

Great idea Ms. Elaine  ,  it can be better if the have a video presentation before the customer use their product. An introduction and a guideline on how to use that VR technology so that it cant harm the user and they will enjoy it . By this Im sure that they will become also aware of the risk if they not use VR technology properly.

Aside from the video presentation, they could also make use of a trained personnel to conduct safety instructions and guidelines before using any of their products and services. Also, to make sure that children whose age is not suitable and individuals who have a current or prior medical condition who would be at risks when using VR to turn them down so as not to put them in risk of danger or what not.
rdny

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:59:06 AM

It's a very good opportunity for the people knowing that arena space offers rental services for their virtual reality devices which is quite interesting for those who haven't experienced to use this devices. Thinking this , will be a good idea for recreational activities for kids and also  for the family.

You are right I really believe that the next big thing is this virtual reality. and I cant wait for them to launch the parks in another countries. and I also believe that arena will have more developments in their parks in the future.
With all of the features of ARena Space, I am really excited with their VR cinema. I heard they have that one in their park. Imagine you can watch your desired movie with VR and you actually feel that you are in that movie. For me it is really satisfying and worth to pay.
You will feel the excitement everytime you watch a movie with this kind of technology. If action movies are you going to watch, you will feel and experience the action in the scene. Hope I can try this soon.
Yes, because we used to watch the usual cinema and I think Arena Space will give us a unique experience through their facilities and gaming equipments.

In cinema, you just sit and watch. Mostly you disturb easily when someone or group of people talking while watching movie. But in Space Arena, if you use VR tech. Your eyes and mind is totally focus on the game that you play. Add also the headset that is completely securing the excitement and prevent any potential sound that can disturb you.

This is entirely true! in cinemas, most of the time, there are people talking, kicking your chair and using their smartphones which greatly affects the experience. With VR, you can be immersed fully in that dimension you are in and not worry about other things.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:23:41 AM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow
Wow, nice to hear it, I'm really interested in

I just saw this photo on their instagram, it seems that you are in the real p2p combat Smiley

That seems very fun,  Grin i wanna try it someday. hopefully, they gonna build project globally.

woahh, thats looks really cool, i wanna try this with my friends, i'm sure it will be fun!
That is what I'm talking about. That game features in ARena Space is truly satisfying and gives another level of entertainment. Another reason to be excited is when the gamer are able to play and join along with the other players so that it is not kinda boring.

It the publication , we can see that both of them having fun with smile on their face, this an example that shows the fun, excitement and entertainment that VR technology can give to their customer .
there some game in arena space that can give entertainment at the same time their body can exercise. compare to computer games their always sitting in front of the computer its not good to their health.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:09:08 AM

I think they have that presentation or orientation and many guides before they using the product of the company, and about the safeness of the customer I think they will aware of, so that the customer will not be disappointed.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

It's a very good opportunity for the people knowing that arena space offers rental services for their virtual reality devices which is quite interesting for those who haven't experienced to use this devices. Thinking this , will be a good idea for recreational activities for kids and also  for the family.

You are right I really believe that the next big thing is this virtual reality. and I cant wait for them to launch the parks in another countries. and I also believe that arena will have more developments in their parks in the future.
With all of the features of ARena Space, I am really excited with their VR cinema. I heard they have that one in their park. Imagine you can watch your desired movie with VR and you actually feel that you are in that movie. For me it is really satisfying and worth to pay.

I am also looking forward with that kind of service,  I am really a fan of action movies,  and i think now is the time to develop our experience when it comes to watching movies.  

VR cinema is an exciting development. I hope to see sci-fi kind of films in VR. I am sure that it will be a blast.

yes this is good for the family. when they bonding cause all of them will not be out of place in this vr park cause there so many you can do here in park not just games
vinceB

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:33:21 AM

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow

I just saw this photo on their instagram, it seems that you are in the real p2p combat Smiley

That seems very fun,  Grin i wanna try it someday. hopefully, they gonna build project globally.

woahh, thats looks really cool, i wanna try this with my friends, i'm sure it will be fun!
That is what I'm talking about. That game features in ARena Space is truly satisfying and gives another level of entertainment. Another reason to be excited is when the gamer are able to play and join along with the other players so that it is not kinda boring.

It the publication , we can see that both of them having fun with smile on their face, this an example that shows the fun, excitement and entertainment that VR technology can give to their customer .
there some game in arena space that can give entertainment at the same time their body can exercise. compare to computer games their always sitting in front of the computer its not good to their health.
yes your'e right health is wealth not like in computer or console you just sit and eat while playing. but here you can meet you people
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:35:24 AM

i just wanna know what is there security and how big is the park
vinceB

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:38:17 AM

i read it only have 3 guards and some cctv cameras and the area i dont know but i know someone answer that its 400meter? correct me if im wrong
PINAGPALA

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:39:19 AM

i read it only have 3 guards and some cctv cameras and the area i dont know but i know someone answer that its 400meter? correct me if im wrong
o thanks for the answer 3 guards for 400 meters is that to much? or
PINAGPALA

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

yes your'e right health is wealth not like in computer or console you just sit and eat while playing. but here you can meet you people
thats nice player vs player games its so interesting to meet new people in here
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

https://arenaspace.ru/en/rides/avtosimulyator-vr/

Arena Space Drive VR i think are one of the best rides to experience. Feels like your really driving those awesome beautiful cars. You can experience real-time racing at it's best. Also experience to ride a luxury cars, feel the thrill by racing them on track. I can't wait to try this awesome experience too.
i think the best to give feedback or comment here is to experience first what Arenas offers.
himbert

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:27:34 AM

I feel excitement when i hear vr.. i want to experience one of their games.. i think this project is going to be success and if they finally expand over the world.. I cant wait for that..
Hoping soon that arena space will expand their branches and services throughout the globe. It will be a great opportunity for us as filipinos to experience this kind of technology. Pretty sure that arena space will dominate the VR industry. Given that they had respectable partners to support their project.
But I guess they have a little bit problem right now. I heard they only earned 29eth based on some statement here in this thread.
So few? I expected more...
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:40:52 AM

In fact that arena space has a 6 attraction in 1 park.. are they having a plan to have another attraction or games at their park?
Probably they will expand once the ICO is finished.
There will be many/more plans of this project so that many people will be attracted in this project, someday this project will be the #1 attraction in the world.

How sure you are that this will be the number one attraction someday? If this Arena Space is not the only one who use this kind of technology. Can you supply any potential facts as well?

ArenaSpace has already taken its due place in this industry. A large amount of franchise is an exposure. And the whole project is just beginning to develop

Well if you read the whitepaper, it states that they are currently in partnership with EA Games and one well known theatrical producer in the world. It is only at the developing stage yet in some social media platforms it already penetrated the viewers.
It's really nice that there's a partnership beetween arena and EA games we all know that EA games are popular so it means the arena will become popular too, its just a matter of time.

If this is true then , it will be a big good news for all the investors and supporter of this project. It wil help the project to make more investors and to become popular , because they have a partner who can advertise them .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:45:42 AM

I think they have that presentation or orientation and many guides before they using the product of the company, and about the safeness of the customer I think they will aware of, so that the customer will not be disappointed.

By this then we can make sure that the user will become  fully oriented and can use the VR technology properly so that they can maximize their time in using the VR technology , they will become satisfy to the services that Arena Space gives and offers.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:53:46 AM

If you want to know more about the project and if you have any queries about their services please take time to read here https://arenaspace.io/ .

ATLANTICO
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:00:16 AM

If you want to know more about the project and if you have any queries about their services please take time to read here https://arenaspace.io/ .
Thanks for the link you provided, I gonna tell this to all of my friends and also my own family here in Asia continent. This will be great and amazing experience as well. This days, expect more in gaming technology.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:08:54 AM

I want to try it too! Plz give me the link to the Instagram

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: