Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

I wish they will install some sports game by using the VR like basketball, soccer or any sports game that can be compatible.
that would be an awesome idea but i think this will only for solo players because it is too risky if this kind of game is being played by a group in a single space unless there are separate for everyone.
Ofcourse they will find a way to make it possible, there is no impossible when it comes to the technology. Or maybe they will create another attraction called ARena Space Gymnasium where in all the games/attraction there is all about indoor and outdoor sports. Just an idea.
I like you idea on having Arena Space Gymnasium where in you can play games using VR technology. This is good for sports with direct contact and those sports who have a challenger, the good thing about this players will enjoy playing while being safe and protected.
Aside from having a great fun activity, this will be their exercise to maintain their good and fitted body. Another thing is when this idea will going to be a multiplayer, it think it will be more fun because you are able to have some interaction and social life will become more healthier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

We can expect more and more VR games in the future this kind of technology is going to be huge and it will rise to the next generation of personal computer.
yeah man, this the advantage of this kind of technology, i saw in image, that no joystick like in the other gaming computer, instead you will move your body to control it.
Here is the thing, this kind of platform or project is technically related and inclined with the technology and as what we all know our technology now a days are changing rapidly towards improvement. So that is why ARena Space project will also have a huge percentage of becoming more and more advance through the years and I can't wait for that time to happen.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

now they have future comfortable Cinema 360°. just put VR goggles and set on a chair and relax.

Brilliant idea! I want to try and experience your reco. That would be more exciting and stirring where people would look forward to.
Hmmm I agree, imagine rather than watching a movie, youre in the movie and can pic any angle you want. I like youre idea.
Is that really possible and really works? You can rotate the angle the movie you are playing? I can't imagine how it is works. I thought that cinema 360° means you are able to do all the positions you want without affecting the quality of your watching because you are watching through VR.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:56:45 AM

I'd like to mention to the team for them to develop equipment which is lighter and not bulky as much as possible so that we can enjoy wider range of movements that we would like to perform. Also, please do make such equipment with no cables attached to them or wireless for the same purpose. This is also to promote safety since customers will not be tangled in wires while performing in the vr park.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

I just saw some update or something new in Arena Space to their tweeter account, wherein, VR can be used in educations. The VR systems can also be used for medical training with the added advantage of a better understanding of the subject matter and engrossing way of presenting the material. If this is really true, then this is a big advantage to those medical students in their studies.

Yes indeed,  not only medical students will benefit from this if this will be available for educational purposes. It will also be useful in any other courses as long as they will apply the VR experience as per the sibject or course. 
It's possible to happen because three years ago it has been published this Virtual reality for educational purposes. And it would also have these kinds of technology in the Philippines so that we would not be late in latest way of study methods.
Really? This is good if this technology is already here in the Philippines for education purposes. This will encourage more students to study well because they will enjoy while studying, unlike the old schools that students need to bring a lot of books for their references of pictures and illustrations. With the help of VR, students will be able to see even the small details of the pictures and can explore it deeply.
Today we have to hope that we will have it someday, because our technology is late when we compared it to other countries. It's going to be a modern way of learning students that they do not have to adjust to take and kill different classes of animals to study.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

I just saw some update or something new in Arena Space to their tweeter account, wherein, VR can be used in educations. The VR systems can also be used for medical training with the added advantage of a better understanding of the subject matter and engrossing way of presenting the material. If this is really true, then this is a big advantage to those medical students in their studies.

Yes indeed,  not only medical students will benefit from this if this will be available for educational purposes. It will also be useful in any other courses as long as they will apply the VR experience as per the sibject or course. 
It's possible to happen because three years ago it has been published this Virtual reality for educational purposes. And it would also have these kinds of technology in the Philippines so that we would not be late in latest way of study methods.
Really? This is good if this technology is already here in the Philippines for education purposes. This will encourage more students to study well because they will enjoy while studying, unlike the old schools that students need to bring a lot of books for their references of pictures and illustrations. With the help of VR, students will be able to see even the small details of the pictures and can explore it deeply.
Today we have to hope that we will have it someday, because our technology is late when we compared it to other countries. It's going to be a modern way of learning students that they do not have to adjust to take and kill different classes of animals to study.
And we do not have to go to the hospital to find a human body for testing and it really makes easy for students to study/learn because of this advance VR technology.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

Do they have some group sports like baseball, basketball, soccer, american football or even Matador with raging bull in virtual reality box? Think it's fun to do for sure, and it's possible in our current technology. It's crazy when running fast on the same place while using VR head gear gadget lol. This is quite interesting moment if you experience it for sure. I'm also wondering about the internal design of their facility, expecting a good one.
Its a brilliant idea! You can suggest what your thoughts on their telegram so that they can read it.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

We all know that Vr systems can help from our educations especially for those students who choose course of medical. And therr are many advantages if you use it and you can share the information to others who don't know this.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

We all know that Vr systems can help from our educations especially for those students who choose course of medical. And therr are many advantages if you use it and you can share the information to others who don't know this.
Vr technology can do anything i know that they can provide more than medical avticity.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

Do they have some group sports like baseball, basketball, soccer, american football or even Matador with raging bull in virtual reality box? Think it's fun to do for sure, and it's possible in our current technology. It's crazy when running fast on the same place while using VR head gear gadget lol. This is quite interesting moment if you experience it for sure. I'm also wondering about the internal design of their facility, expecting a good one.

Maybe they also think of technology that can be used by basketball baseball and others. because if you eat it then it's good to have it. maybe we can also request them.  Grin Grin Grin

gayletot

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

I just ask if you have games like basketball, baseball, badminton, and other sports. I just thought that it would be even better if you have it because the teeth ager like me. because it's beautiful in the body it can be an exercise.

gayletot

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

Vr technology can do anything i know that they can provide more than medical avticity.

if that's a really good update. large netizens can help the students of medicines. because they can not spend time reading books that we know better. I just want to say it's just as real as they would be with VR that they could apply in their study. VR thought it well to get their project into maedical.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

now they have future comfortable Cinema 360°. just put VR goggles and set on a chair and relax.

Brilliant idea! I want to try and experience your reco. That would be more exciting and stirring where people would look forward to.

No doubt that arena space will be one of the companies to deliver great experience of VR,  from gaming,  to cinemas and educational purposes.  
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

In what countries you have VR parks now?
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

As I know they have park in Moskow.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
nata1602

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

will arena offer a free membership to all the visitor?? for a discount on every game they will play...?? I think this is a good idea... what do you think??
helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

This project is very potential. VR technology in the coming years will grow stronger. I appreciate this project

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

will arena offer a free membership to all the visitor?? for a discount on every game they will play...?? I think this is a good idea... what do you think??

I didn't read any about membership fee for this VR park. As long as you have VR token, then you may play there with 30% discount. I am really excited to have it here in our country. I think it is a totally unforgettable experience.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

They already have long time existing park somewhere in Russia and now that the project is really doing good, they are planning to expand their business all over the world. As of now, many countries are willing to open up franchise with them. You can check out the full details on their whitepaper and telegram channel.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

I didn't read any about membership fee for this VR park. As long as you have VR token, then you may play there with 30% discount. I am really excited to have it here in our country. I think it is a totally unforgettable experience.
Yeah I agree, I think also that there is no membership thing is ARena Space. I guess if you want to have some discount or less price, you should buy arena space token in a bulk.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: