Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

will arena offer a free membership to all the visitor?? for a discount on every game they will play...?? I think this is a good idea... what do you think??
Yes of course, we need to think a new idea to indorse the free membership to the visitors, it can be helpful to our business.
We need to be creative and talented especially on things that can help introduce and attract many people at Arena Space, if Arena Space will be able to provide Free Membership, why not?
There are so many ways to introduce, first here is the Forum, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram Etc. Whether it's being built in a mall or vacant lot they can also use a mascot to get the attention of people and they can also give giveaways to players like keychain, handkerchief and mug with Arena Space Logo's.
When it comes to introductions we have nothing to worry about. Why? First, they are well known because they have already existed Parks in their areas of Russia. Secondly, I'm sure that Arena Space team has a plan for that matter.
Yes it is, I think they already know what to do about it. The Space Arena developer may not be willing to allow this project to be unknown.
Area space is already known and they were just wanted to explore to other country wherein the others wanted to experienced what they are offering.
Yes, we know all about that because Arena Space is already existing. My point is Arena Space still doing their best to promote their project. They don't want to stop to achieve more success that's why they are willing to do all kind of promotions and attraction for people that will not affect to their funds. If they need to give free membership here someday, why not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:01:39 AM

The trouble in my mind was thinking of how the Token payment method in Arena Space, do I need to open my wallet there? For them to get paid for games that I played?
I'll also be waiting for the answer to your question, maybe the Arena Space can also provide Card for us to transfer our tokens and the card is what we can use inside the park. We need expert here Grin
i think it will depend on the currency value of every country that have arena space.  example in Philippines, for you to be able to use arena, you need arena token..ryt?? but you dont have it right now, so you need to exchange your money to be a arena token, in the area or in arena space park. or may be in that time, they already have online transaction , so we can now convert our peso to arena token thru online wallet
We are not talking here about our Wallet containing PHP, Yes Of course! Arena Space token for Arena Space Parks. Her concern is about transactions, do we need to do the transfer of payments inside their facilities or we can do it alone or before we leave our houses? This issue is for our own good, for safety purposes.
I got your point, what you say is the same as amusement parks in our country that when you are a member of their amusement park you are a holder of their membership card which you need to load for use within the amusement as compensation for the games you play. Yes it's good to know.
its hard to say their is a big problem here when using a token because if you are using token for paying entrance which is the value is not stable you dont know the cost that they taking on your token,you are going to check first the value of the token,hoping can anyone help me to understand how its run this..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

The trouble in my mind was thinking of how the Token payment method in Arena Space, do I need to open my wallet there? For them to get paid for games that I played?
I'll also be waiting for the answer to your question, maybe the Arena Space can also provide Card for us to transfer our tokens and the card is what we can use inside the park. We need expert here Grin
i think it will depend on the currency value of every country that have arena space.  example in Philippines, for you to be able to use arena, you need arena token..ryt?? but you dont have it right now, so you need to exchange your money to be a arena token, in the area or in arena space park. or may be in that time, they already have online transaction , so we can now convert our peso to arena token thru online wallet
We are not talking here about our Wallet containing PHP, Yes Of course! Arena Space token for Arena Space Parks. Her concern is about transactions, do we need to do the transfer of payments inside their facilities or we can do it alone or before we leave our houses? This issue is for our own good, for safety purposes.
I got your point, what you say is the same as amusement parks in our country that when you are a member of their amusement park you are a holder of their membership card which you need to load for use within the amusement as compensation for the games you play. Yes it's good to know.
its hard to say their is a big problem here when using a token because if you are using token for paying entrance which is the value is not stable you dont know the cost that they taking on your token,you are going to check first the value of the token,hoping can anyone help me to understand how its run this..
Wow! Another great Question, your right that the value of token are not stable so which price should we depend on? At USD?

justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

will arena offer a free membership to all the visitor?? for a discount on every game they will play...?? I think this is a good idea... what do you think??
Yes of course, we need to think a new idea to indorse the free membership to the visitors, it can be helpful to our business.
We need to be creative and talented especially on things that can help introduce and attract many people at Arena Space, if Arena Space will be able to provide Free Membership, why not?
There are so many ways to introduce, first here is the Forum, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram Etc. Whether it's being built in a mall or vacant lot they can also use a mascot to get the attention of people and they can also give giveaways to players like keychain, handkerchief and mug with Arena Space Logo's.
When it comes to introductions we have nothing to worry about. Why? First, they are well known because they have already existed Parks in their areas of Russia. Secondly, I'm sure that Arena Space team has a plan for that matter.
Yes it is, I think they already know what to do about it. The Space Arena developer may not be willing to allow this project to be unknown.
Area space is already known and they were just wanted to explore to other country wherein the others wanted to experienced what they are offering.
Yes, we know all about that because Arena Space is already existing. My point is Arena Space still doing their best to promote their project. They don't want to stop to achieve more success that's why they are willing to do all kind of promotions and attraction for people that will not affect to their funds. If they need to give free membership here someday, why not?
if you have some of that activities like promo maybe more people will have interest to make visit to your park .
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:13:00 AM

if you have some of that activities like promo maybe more people will have interest to make visit to your park .
Yes my Friend, especially to our Filipinos who loves promos. When we are about visiting malls we are often looking for buy 1 take 1 products because saving money are very important for us.
justlucky

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

Yes my Friend, especially to our Filipinos who loves promos. When we are about visiting malls we are often looking for buy 1 take 1 products because saving money are very important for us.
lot of Filipinos are suffering in poverty that why more people are seeing for benefits and promo's to make their money save.
justlucky

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

if here in Philippines, maybe their a right process for making payment properly. but for now for that's question i will for the rights answer and more updates.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

Wow! Another great Question, your right that the value of token are not stable so which price should we depend on? At USD?
Well we depend of fiat currency to value for this project, i don't know how it works for token because what was like you said token is not stable, so devs can answer about it or anyone have an idea or explain for this situation.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

lot of Filipinos are suffering in poverty that why more people are seeing for benefits and promo's to make their money save.
Right, and we look for a variety of ways to save money and use it in a more meaningful way.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

I wish they will install some sports game by using the VR like basketball, soccer or any sports game that can be compatible.
that would be an awesome idea but i think this will only for solo players because it is too risky if this kind of game is being played by a group in a single space unless there are separate for everyone.
Ofcourse they will find a way to make it possible, there is no impossible when it comes to the technology. Or maybe they will create another attraction called ARena Space Gymnasium where in all the games/attraction there is all about indoor and outdoor sports. Just an idea.
I like you idea on having Arena Space Gymnasium where in you can play games using VR technology. This is good for sports with direct contact and those sports who have a challenger, the good thing about this players will enjoy playing while being safe and protected.
Aside from having a great fun activity, this will be their exercise to maintain their good and fitted body. Another thing is when this idea will going to be a multiplayer, it think it will be more fun because you are able to have some interaction and social life will become more healthier.
Our ideas about Arena Space is really good and fun to experience if ever they will put it inside the park. All people will totally just enjoy inside the park and might forget their problems, their experience in the Arena Space will be one of their most memorable experience they have in their whole life.
no doubt that Arena space can put that kind of game, everyone are playing that basketball and soccer is known all over the world, so if arena space put that on the list game many people well attract and want to experience.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

poverty all people need it and its depend how publishing like promo not all can see that,thats why they using people to share spreed about the arena space expecting to experience.depending to people how they spend their money for this amusement weather u like it or not its up to us..
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

Do they have some group sports like baseball, basketball, soccer, american football or even Matador with raging bull in virtual reality box? Think it's fun to do for sure, and it's possible in our current technology. It's crazy when running fast on the same place while using VR head gear gadget lol. This is quite interesting moment if you experience it for sure. I'm also wondering about the internal design of their facility, expecting a good one.
it's surely fun if they have that kind of game,  looking forward for the launch of arena space in different country and hopefully in philippines also..Smiley
There are many individuals using new technologies and it will cause happiness, stress reliever, and etc. I hope we use it in good ways.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Well we depend of fiat currency to value for this project, i don't know how it works for token because what was like you said token is not stable, so devs can answer about it or anyone have an idea or explain for this situation.
You need to think a new ideas for your business and you need to estimate or balance your money, don't waste your money for not meaningful.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

ARena Space giving us a chance to experience one of a kind level of entertainment. But what about those PWDs, do they have a chance to experience those things too? I think the team should design a game or attraction that mainly focused for those PWDs. Coz even if they have some difficulties, they are still a human that needs to be entertain. I just think of it.
Oh it's a good question for those PWD ( Person with disability ), well I think it's depend on what part of their body is disabled. As long as their eyes is well working, they still experience the VR and some games on Arena Space. We don't know, some of PWD are good player in some point and it's kind of amazing. PWD is still a human being that want to experience new and exciting games as well. So I think, we encourage them to join and experience the virtual reality gaming. Discrimination please not. The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people does not exist for sure as long as they can handle it, so why not? Just keep being human and enjoy life with others.
Giving a chance to all people including PWD's and Senior Citizens to experience Arena Park is a good way to say that this park is for all people. Even they have disabilities, I know that they have the right to enjoy and experience the fun and excitement of the Arena Space. There is a cinema in the Arena that PWD's and Senior Citizen can enjoy and relax also. So there is a place for those people inside the Arena.
Have you been in the arena park? How come you know so much specifics like there's a cinema in the park?
Arena space is for everyone we should give chance to others like PWDs who cannot encounter this event.
lostocean

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

ARena Space giving us a chance to experience one of a kind level of entertainment. But what about those PWDs, do they have a chance to experience those things too? I think the team should design a game or attraction that mainly focused for those PWDs. Coz even if they have some difficulties, they are still a human that needs to be entertain. I just think of it.
Oh it's a good question for those PWD ( Person with disability ), well I think it's depend on what part of their body is disabled. As long as their eyes is well working, they still experience the VR and some games on Arena Space. We don't know, some of PWD are good player in some point and it's kind of amazing. PWD is still a human being that want to experience new and exciting games as well. So I think, we encourage them to join and experience the virtual reality gaming. Discrimination please not. The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people does not exist for sure as long as they can handle it, so why not? Just keep being human and enjoy life with others.
Giving a chance to all people including PWD's and Senior Citizens to experience Arena Park is a good way to say that this park is for all people. Even they have disabilities, I know that they have the right to enjoy and experience the fun and excitement of the Arena Space. There is a cinema in the Arena that PWD's and Senior Citizen can enjoy and relax also. So there is a place for those people inside the Arena.
Have you been in the arena park? How come you know so much specifics like there's a cinema in the park?
Arena space is for everyone we should give chance to others like PWDs who cannot encounter this event.

but consider that PWDs are important for this kind of park to give their trust to live like normal. forget that they have disabilities and make it like normal like other's.
Fredrosam

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

Hey! How progress of park in Moskow?
bryle10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

but consider that PWDs are important for this kind of park to give their trust to live like normal. forget that they have disabilities and make it like normal like other's.
I agree with you, those PWDs needs to enjoy even with their disabilities apperance. Although, i trust the arena space that they will also focus about that so that even the PWDs will be able to experience the entertainment that the arena space developing. Thank you for your concern sir.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

yeah.. how can we do transaction if the token value are not stable.... they should implement the use of local currency to avail the use of its technology.  i think its not a big deal .

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

How cool it would be  if ArenaScape could accept crypto as way of payment to entry VR parks. Any move in this direction?
Maybe there must be another way about it. You can buy ARene tokens by using crypto like btc, ethereum etc. and then those tokens can be convert or exchange into real tokens. In that way, you used crypto to buy tokens to enter the VR attractions.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

yeah.. how can we do transaction if the token value are not stable.... they should implement the use of local currency to avail the use of its technology.  i think its not a big deal .
maybe arena space accepting fiat money or real money to avail the vr technology im sure the team behind arena will be prepared for that kind of issue.

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: