Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

VeloxCoin and VeloxBolt's plans will be released in the publication of white paper during December 2017 / January 2018, you will be able to know about VLX's future and detailed plans for the VeloxBolt platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

VeloxCoin and VeloxBolt's plans will be released in the publication of white paper during December 2017 / January 2018, you will be able to know about VLX's future and detailed plans for the VeloxBolt platform.
This project has planned for many updated in the future as we can see from their roadmap which clearly shows that the project will reach the moon in the coming years. This is surely a high valued project and can give good returns in the further run.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

I appreciate that you have your own exchange. It makes the project perceived as decent and you can do some things, that may attract users, such as additional bonuses or temporary fee cuts.

This is unique ideas for people to come and visit there site. Because VELOX is a site that you will see all in one that you don't need to go anywhere else like an example for trading and cashouts.
It's good to know about a platform which is you don't need to go to other sites just to make some trading. Because this would saves time and I think this would be easy to used.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

Velox innovations are very useful as we see Velox block explorer which gives us a clear picture of the velox crypto chart about POS & POW network difficulty which creates an added value to deal with velox.
I am very happy with the latest innovations of this velox project and I will also support this project.
This is another kind of exchange to include to the list it has really great potentials and i like it crispy look it gives you comfort and a soothing trading haha great job
If developer enough experienced is in cryptoworld, then he will be able to look out coins with interesting idea, but at developers these coins often does not suffice means for run-up, here that and will be able to help velox admin and will exhibit these promising coins, telling thereby of them to huge community.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

This project has planned for many updated in the future as we can see from their roadmap which clearly shows that the project will reach the moon in the coming years. This is surely a high valued project and can give good returns in the further run.
It's slow going for now ,but the team seem confident with their plan and what they are doing . I really wish they could change their mind about allowing VLX token to be traded in other exchanges :/.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Does Velox team already provides updates on their community? Their roadmap says that there will be an expansion with regards to velox bolt marketing and support system on March - April 2018.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:00:57 PM

The VeloxBolt will offer buyback to VLX holders.  What will happen to those Coin that will be brought back? Unlike token that usually burns from other projects. Will it also be like that?
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

Does Velox team already provides updates on their community? Their roadmap says that there will be an expansion with regards to velox bolt marketing and support system on March - April 2018.
Velox project is built on the concept to make trading and exchange of crypto more anonymous and secure than it is now. This will help many people to keep their transactions secure and hidden from the real world. The community of crypto currency is in need of this kind of amazing project that have a great potential to make a name in this world where crypto currency runs.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

It seems to me, however, that there is a reason why other companies and platforms require to be identified to be able to fully use the system. Are not you afraid that something will go wrong? If it's so simple, why can not everything be anonymous? Imho something is not right here...

the reason other exchanges ask for your information is because they have to. because they operate in countries in which their governments require it like the USA etc. This is why velox bolt will be off shore and not require KYC. This is why Velox Bolt will be huge. NO id, No limits, giving privacy back to the traders.

So where will Velox work? This is interesting to me. What about the countries in which there are no regulations on cryptocurrencies in there also full freedom on the stock exchange is possible after verification.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

the reason other exchanges ask for your information is because they have to. because they operate in countries in which their governments require it like the USA etc. This is why velox bolt will be off shore and not require KYC. This is why Velox Bolt will be huge. NO id, No limits, giving privacy back to the traders.

So where will Velox work? This is interesting to me. What about the countries in which there are no regulations on cryptocurrencies in there also full freedom on the stock exchange is possible after verification.

In simple words, there are two type of exchanges, Centralized and Decentralized. Velox exchange is decentralized exchange that does not rely on a third party service to hold the customer's funds. Instead, trades occur directly between users with peer to peer. The power of the BoltSwap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required. In other work, Velox doesn't need licence in any country, so one will control it, think of etherdelta.
wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:15:12 AM

In simple words, there are two type of exchanges, Centralized and Decentralized. Velox exchange is decentralized exchange that does not rely on a third party service to hold the customer's funds. Instead, trades occur directly between users with peer to peer. The power of the BoltSwap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required. In other work, Velox doesn't need licence in any country, so one will control it, think of etherdelta.

if velox exchanges are decentralized so this token has no center
and not those who control this token
as in Bitcoin also decentralized and if you want to get it we have to mine first
and tokens tomorrow provides for the coin miners

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:23:34 AM

if velox exchanges are decentralized so this token has no center
and not those who control this token
as in Bitcoin also decentralized and if you want to get it we have to mine first
and tokens tomorrow provides for the coin miners
That's where I get confused on the mining part of this VLX coin, from what I understand, we can gain vlx by converting it from btc and eth? correct me if I'm wrong. If there will be a mining of VLX coin in what way can we mine it? Like using gpu?
Efta321

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:37:44 AM

Velox innovations are very useful as we see Velox block explorer which gives us a clear picture of the velox crypto chart about POS & POW network difficulty which creates an added value to deal with velox.
I am very happy with the latest innovations of this velox project and I will also support this project.
What innovation are you talking about this project? Please share the link to this news. Velox will definitely take a high position on the list of trading platforms.
You can see from the white paper that you have, you can summarize it myself.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

It seems to me, however, that there is a reason why other companies and platforms require to be identified to be able to fully use the system. Are not you afraid that something will go wrong? If it's so simple, why can not everything be anonymous? Imho something is not right here...

I guess you could still trade and invest in velox platform regardless if your country is prohibiting crypto currency. Vlx is not requiring thier traders to verify thier personal information before trading so you are not at risk of being tracked.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

I like the feature of the temporary exchange where you can bid for a certain offer. Will it be also available to the VeloxBolt?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

I have partook in the airdrop program, I like the coin and I trust it will surely hit into the right market as we as stay in . Let's do this people
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:34:19 AM

I guess you could still trade and invest in velox platform regardless if your country is prohibiting crypto currency. Vlx is not requiring thier traders to verify thier personal information before trading so you are not at risk of being tracked.
It is this that Velox draws attention to its project. It gives access to its platform to any user in any country, of course it is very convenient.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

I want this decentralized exchange. Yes, it is true that Velox Projcect is an interesting project that holds a great platform with full of potential to faced the different competitors here in the crypto currency community. I believe that Velox will become one of the top exchanging and crypto trading in the future.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

Question to the developers - when will the funds available in your account? I wanted to buy a coin and transferred Bitcoins to the stock exchange, but they are not in my office. That site did not work. then he made all sorts of mistakes ... now everything seems to be working fine, but my money never appeared on my account. Although I check the wallet to which I translated the bitcoins - they are in place. When will the coins be available and I can use them?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

Velox project is built on the concept to make trading and exchange of crypto more anonymous and secure than it is now. This will help many people to keep their transactions secure and hidden from the real world. The community of crypto currency is in need of this kind of amazing project that have a great potential to make a name in this world where crypto currency runs.
They aim to preserve the anonymity in trading and exchanging because other trading sites are upgrading there system and wherein after the update they usually need ID to continue the transaction. Velox promise to hide the identity of their clients as what their platform is aiming for.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: