Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

yeah it can make lost of investors which will pain alot of course am sure those things will be fixed i just hope it will be very soon to avoid confusion among people
We have to remember that the project is in it's very early stages and only released the beta version to make the participants get a feeling of how the platform is going to be like . They are doing their best as far as I saw and hope when the actual version gets released the problems they faced with the beta would be fully studied and fixed .
Yes exactly, the company might experience ups and downs in its initial stages, but in no way is it a bad platform. I believe in the company and its ambition change the way people trade. Since its still in the beta stage, the team will observe what all problems they are facing and when they launch the final product, im sure it will be successsful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

Security upgrade complete, Deposits for all currencies are re-enabled. Countdown until 48 hour sale has begun!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T18&p0=136&msg=175k+VLX+Sale&font=cursive&csz=1

Trading will be DISABLED up to 2 hours before the countdown has ended.
The exact time of the 175k sale is the 17th of February, 6pm GMT
It is a good news for Velox to rising again for the second time of sale! However, did the domain name is still the same name or use the different domain name?
where is this coin traded and how much is it worth, is it possible to get passive income from the number of coins in the wallet and how far in prospect to participate in this project in 2018?

The coin is traded in their own website. Try to visit their site. You will get possible passive income if you will invest now and expect roi in the near future. Try to explore more here.
Well, for the sake of testing the app maybe I can make some test on it. Because I like their concept that is the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging. Also they still a lot of features that really interesting to know and I hope this will have no problems regarding our anonymity.
There could be a test cases for app to make better upgrades before it is live for users and avoid latency and incomplete contents along with the trend signals so that might cause a 2 hours disable.

Yeah, expect bugs and malfunctioning but testing will see all bugs and will fix it. So for now let's not expect too much from velox project. The most important thing is they keep improving.

Let them do their work as thoroughly as possible. Bugs are bad for any software but when you build a system that involves loads of money it is even more important that everything is 100% bullet proof.
Yes, this is the initial stage of the project. They can now get the basics right and start on improving the more complex things. Bugs will be there, they can now afford to rectify these bugs and work upon it. After that it'll be too late.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:18:16 AM

I thought the site of the exchange of Velox if finished? I visited the countdown site and its already done. Why is there site undergoing maintenance still?
No, it is not done yet. The countdown depends on your computer time zone, most probably it will be done until they announce it here.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

I thought the site of the exchange of Velox if finished? I visited the countdown site and its already done. Why is there site undergoing maintenance still?
No, it is not done yet. The countdown depends on your computer time zone, most probably it will be done until they announce it here.
We can accept the maintenance for the better upgrades to experience i wish the platform i am dealing shall be an expertise platform with better upgrades which could be accessible with no bugs.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:18:40 AM

I really like how this projected focuses on every detail even if it is the smallest it also helps its users guide well to their needs.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

So folks, I want some solidarity here. If Velox wants from his followers/investors/traders that we have to spread the word in social media then they should have to organize a good working bounty campaign. I know its already in this Thread that they organize a bounty campaign but how long is it going to take till they get started? They are almost finished with the dec. exchange  Roll Eyes
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

yeah it can make lost of investors which will pain alot of course am sure those things will be fixed i just hope it will be very soon to avoid confusion among people
We have to remember that the project is in it's very early stages and only released the beta version to make the participants get a feeling of how the platform is going to be like . They are doing their best as far as I saw and hope when the actual version gets released the problems they faced with the beta would be fully studied and fixed .
Beta version is a stage of development, so if you can't afford to see many bugs and deal with the platform then wait till the official launch.
In the discipline of software development, deploying a beta version is the best move. An app doesn't have to be entirely perfect in order to be launched. Beta version is launched in order to determine the blindspots that team developers have. Let's be patient to wait for them to make it nearly flawless.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

Pretty exciting to see what will the outcome and features of the new trading site of VELOX. We will keep promoting velox in any social campaigns that we can do.
Yes, i keep osbserving about VeloxCoin for a long time ago and i will be here, waiting day by day passing to the day they launch Velox Bolt.

Well this project need more time to develop as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.

Yes that is true that the crypto currency community is getting bigger and bigger because a lot more people is getting into this community. The Velox Project is a great one indeed but this project needs to strive better for a continuous adoption in the community. I believe that the Velox Team will not let Volox Project to be left behind so I am looking forward to its success.

Of course, the community is getting bigger and it lacks infrastructure projects such as this exchange. I hope the platform will be a safe and convenient place to exchange.

The developers promise that this exchange platform will be safe. They have everything that the exchange will be made by users, will be completely anonymous.
Safety business this is one. Question is, will this bargain token on other platforms and do in general such purposes stand at command, to advance their product to lateral exchanges?
as far as I know, the team is not going to place its tokens on other exchanges. Purchase-sale will be available only on the Velox platform.
You are right, starting from the beginning they already announced that concerned. I don't know how this things work because their token is only exclusive in their app. Also, I am hoping this will be an advantage for them.

As I've said before, it's a really really bad idea to only have a coin only on one exchange. If the VLX exchange goes down the coin will be utterly doomed
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Thus, the countdown has not yet ended. And, most likely, you do not have enough time to close the site. So, you see a countdown.
AbNewton

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:25:51 AM

There could be a test cases for app to make better upgrades before it is live for users and avoid latency and incomplete contents along with the trend signals so that might cause a 2 hours disable.

Yeah, expect bugs and malfunctioning but testing will see all bugs and will fix it. So for now let's not expect too much from velox project. The most important thing is they keep improving.
Yes, as they said that this is beta version for their exchange and when their Velox Bolt release, this website data will move all here.

I think we should be more careful about the term, there is different between beta version and temporary exchange, the current one is working exactly like any centralized exchange, so I can't called it a beta version of upcoming exchange Velox Bolt which they claimed to be decentralized.
Right, hope the final version will stay true to decentralized exchange.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

Beta version is a stage of development, so if you can't afford to see many bugs and deal with the platform then wait till the official launch.
In the discipline of software development, deploying a beta version is the best move. An app doesn't have to be entirely perfect in order to be launched. Beta version is launched in order to determine the blindspots that team developers have. Let's be patient to wait for them to make it nearly flawless.
You have a good point there, yeah I get what you mean and launching the beta is what makes the real platform to be perfect. By the presence and shared idea by the customers this will end with good outcome.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

Pretty exciting to see what will the outcome and features of the new trading site of VELOX. We will keep promoting velox in any social campaigns that we can do.
Yes, i keep osbserving about VeloxCoin for a long time ago and i will be here, waiting day by day passing to the day they launch Velox Bolt.

Well this project need more time to develop as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.

Yes that is true that the crypto currency community is getting bigger and bigger because a lot more people is getting into this community. The Velox Project is a great one indeed but this project needs to strive better for a continuous adoption in the community. I believe that the Velox Team will not let Volox Project to be left behind so I am looking forward to its success.

Of course, the community is getting bigger and it lacks infrastructure projects such as this exchange. I hope the platform will be a safe and convenient place to exchange.

The developers promise that this exchange platform will be safe. They have everything that the exchange will be made by users, will be completely anonymous.
Safety business this is one. Question is, will this bargain token on other platforms and do in general such purposes stand at command, to advance their product to lateral exchanges?
as far as I know, the team is not going to place its tokens on other exchanges. Purchase-sale will be available only on the Velox platform.
You are right, starting from the beginning they already announced that concerned. I don't know how this things work because their token is only exclusive in their app. Also, I am hoping this will be an advantage for them.

As I've said before, it's a really really bad idea to only have a coin only on one exchange. If the VLX exchange goes down the coin will be utterly doomed
you are absolutely right. I will certainly hope that the developers will think about this issue. Since it is very risky to keep coins only on one exchanger.
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

you are absolutely right. I will certainly hope that the developers will think about this issue. Since it is very risky to keep coins only on one exchanger.
Yes, there are risks, but at the same time nobody canceled the convenience. It would be very simple if all the best exchange offers were in one month, but alas, it's just a dream, not a reality
Having the coin on one exchange does not at all effect the security or risk of coins being stolen, if anything it is safer.
We are the only exchange, an exchange operated by the team who created the coin.

The reason why we only have our exchange and our exchange only is having it on any other centralized exchange would contradict the movement we are trying to achieve. We do not have any plans what so ever to be listed on any other exchange at this point in time.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

Nope, if i don't have mistake, someone talk about this problem before, at this time we only have one pair for VLX coin, when we release Velox Bolt, we will have more pair at here.

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

Velox exchange has been amzing since day one and it is getting more members participating on thier bounties. I cant wait for thier tokens to reach the moon.
Even i have some of their tokens and hope that they will go to the moon soon. Also if we see the growth rate of investors, it is good enough to make us believe that this project is going to rock the markets in the future.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

This project looks promising, but the idea is not unique in its essence,but the responsible team makes this project amazing!They work to attract new resources and get what they deserve. We will closely monitor the movement in this project

Yeah, there are lots of trading sites now. Their profit will be base on how active they are improving this project and how secure their sites and trading systmen. I hope all will be done very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

This project looks promising, but the idea is not unique in its essence,but the responsible team makes this project amazing!They work to attract new resources and get what they deserve. We will closely monitor the movement in this project
Actually, as for me, i only hope everything will be clearly when they launch Velox Bolt, as they said and or i don't have misunderstood, their Velox Bolt make passive income even you sleep.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

Velox exchange has been amzing since day one and it is getting more members participating on thier bounties. I cant wait for thier tokens to reach the moon.
Even i have some of their tokens and hope that they will go to the moon soon. Also if we see the growth rate of investors, it is good enough to make us believe that this project is going to rock the markets in the future.
Good for you to own some tokens and maybe you can try to trade at their sites. Don't expect too much so that you will not be stressed if thing will go wrong. Hope this platform will stick with their original plan so that the reputation of this project will not be rated bad.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

Nope, if i don't have mistake, someone talk about this problem before, at this time we only have one pair for VLX coin, when we release Velox Bolt, we will have more pair at here.
This is correct.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.

Well, the only thing we can do is just wait to the developer to follow this thread. Also, I agree on your point there are a lots of exchange sites and hopefully of this project will be successful, it could be competent enough to other trading and exchange sites
Yes you are right.they already did all announcement and also give reasons behinds not answering the queries.so if ypu have any queries related to vlx then ask into it's telegram group because the admin of group is very active there.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: