Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

I visit your site a few day ago, and now i visit your site again, but i dont see any change in token sold progress, please update the token sold progress.

They are lacking about updating information in website, i think they are too busy to fix the counter or update it:)

The information is important for customer to make right decision. And they still dont update the token sold progress until now.

Maybe it's updated, maybe they just didn't sell anything? I hope it's not correct, but these are tough times, the market is in horrible condition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

I'm not in their telegram's channel,  can you ask if they 're planning to develop an internal exchange as well? I think that could be important

What do you mean internal exchange . Like trading assets and items ? Or fiat conversion

Fuck traditional exchanges, we need to go to DEXs

DEX you mean the waves trading assets platform ? It's only waves token. Or you mean something like Etherdelta

The Waves Dex is not just Waves, you can trade Bitcoin and Ether pairs too. But I think he mean decentralized exchanges in general.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

I'm not in their telegram's channel,  can you ask if they 're planning to develop an internal exchange as well? I think that could be important

What do you mean internal exchange . Like trading assets and items ? Or fiat conversion

Fuck traditional exchanges, we need to go to DEXs

DEX you mean the waves trading assets platform ? It's only waves token. Or you mean something like Etherdelta

The Waves Dex is not just Waves, you can trade Bitcoin and Ether pairs too. But I think he mean decentralized exchanges in general.

i figured that later, DEX google and you will get waves Cheesy
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

I visit your site a few day ago, and now i visit your site again, but i dont see any change in token sold progress, please update the token sold progress.

They are lacking about updating information in website, i think they are too busy to fix the counter or update it:)

The information is important for customer to make right decision. And they still dont update the token sold progress until now.

Maybe it's updated, maybe they just didn't sell anything? I hope it's not correct, but these are tough times, the market is in horrible condition.
I also hope that is just an updating problem. This is not the bets time to collect money in crypto.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

Im also curious to see the amount that sphere has already raised, maybe the team will communicate about that soon. Maybe it’s not that bad, just wait the annoncement from the team. I think the project deserve to raise enough fund to be launched.
Theyre not active here, has anyone asked about this in the telegram group?

I am having trouble understanding the development team neglecting the community in here, they have very limited channels (telegram,bitcointalk, medium etc.) but they are paying enough attention to here.

That's what I don't understand either. They are in the middle of their ICO and aim to collect a lot of money, yet they apparently don't see it necessary to be active  here in the thread.

KriptoFull

Activity: 394
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

I have been involved in this project for a long time!Tell me, when will the ICO be completed and the earned tokens will be sent to the wallet?

You mean you are involved in bounty campaign ?
Not quite so, I got a few coins for inviting new users to their site and registering !
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Im also curious to see the amount that sphere has already raised, maybe the team will communicate about that soon. Maybe it’s not that bad, just wait the annoncement from the team. I think the project deserve to raise enough fund to be launched.

I am having trouble understanding the development team neglecting the community in here, they have very limited channels (telegram,bitcointalk, medium etc.) but they are paying enough attention to here.

That's what I don't understand either. They are in the middle of their ICO and aim to collect a lot of money, yet they apparently don't see it necessary to be active  here in the thread.

It could be due to limited resources. Many projects these days focus more on Telegram. there are much more users over there. You are right though that when the team decides to start a thread they should participate in it.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Maybe they are busy with the token sale and lack of people to maintain the communication here and there. Wish everything will run as expected!
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

I have been involved in this project for a long time!Tell me, when will the ICO be completed and the earned tokens will be sent to the wallet?

Not quite so, I got a few coins for inviting new users to their site and registering !

Where can you check the number tokens you have earned?
Warfare

Activity: 1036
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

Where can you check the number tokens you have earned?
https://sphere.social/backoffice/

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

Maybe they are busy with the token sale and lack of people to maintain the communication here and there. Wish everything will run as expected!
Let's wait a little. Do not panic.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

I invested in Sphere not just for profit (sellling SAT token on exchanges after ICO completed) but I also hope Sphere will be successful to become a trending social network and I can use #SAT for buying Sphere's services (within Sphere platform)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

I invested in Sphere not just for profit (sellling SAT token on exchanges after ICO completed) but I also hope Sphere will be successful to become a trending social network and I can use #SAT for buying Sphere's services (within Sphere platform)

that's the idea. it is the user's responsibility as well to promote the platform and make sure it finds success.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

It could be due to limited resources. Many projects these days focus more on Telegram. there are much more users over there. You are right though that when the team decides to start a thread they should participate in it.

They can publish at least the most important news here or they should really hire a community manager.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

They can publish at least the most important news here or they should really hire a community manager.

I think for quick answers other platforms ought te be used, such as Telegram. I just had a look in their channel and the admin there is active, as are the pinned messages.

That doesn't mean management in the announcement thread can be neglected, but should occur once per 2 pages

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

I think for quick answers other platforms ought te be used, such as Telegram. I just had a look in their channel and the admin there is active, as are the pinned messages.

That doesn't mean management in the announcement thread can be neglected, but should occur once per 2 pages
This is funny when a newly created project uses in its advertizing compaign its future competitors. I understand there is not much choice, but... again, this is funny.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

Perhaps this is one of the biggest errors of the Team so far, Bitcointalk is and must be, the biggest source of fundraising investment, we sure have big whales interested in your projects and many others for gradual investments, not give support to that Community may be detrimental to its Ico
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

By looking at the token's contract I can say that total supply is 1B, ICO's smart contract has 649,114,005.03359218 SAT and contract owner has 350,000,000 SAT. This means that they sold only 885,995 SAT. Why your website is showing over 140,000,000 SAT sold ?
https://etherscan.io/address/0xc56b13ebbcffa67cfb7979b900b736b3fb480d78
Good question and thank you for this analysis. I'm eager to hear explanation from developers

Don't they also accept payments via credit card, BTC and some other altcoins where the tokens will only be distributed after the ICO? Although I can't imagine they sold the largest part of tokens by these alternative payment methods...

It is better when they only use ethereum for payment. Because you can see all the transactions. If there is more methods, it means you need to trust them they are telling the truth. Not only talking about sphere.
It seems to me that they do not make sense to mislead us, at the end of the ICO all the same everyone will see the results, and their deception, if any, will have a very negative impact on the further development of the project.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

By looking at the token's contract I can say that total supply is 1B, ICO's smart contract has 649,114,005.03359218 SAT and contract owner has 350,000,000 SAT. This means that they sold only 885,995 SAT. Why your website is showing over 140,000,000 SAT sold ?
https://etherscan.io/address/0xc56b13ebbcffa67cfb7979b900b736b3fb480d78
Good question and thank you for this analysis. I'm eager to hear explanation from developers

Don't they also accept payments via credit card, BTC and some other altcoins where the tokens will only be distributed after the ICO? Although I can't imagine they sold the largest part of tokens by these alternative payment methods...

It is better when they only use ethereum for payment. Because you can see all the transactions. If there is more methods, it means you need to trust them they are telling the truth. Not only talking about sphere.
It seems to me that they do not make sense to mislead us, at the end of the ICO all the same everyone will see the results, and their deception, if any, will have a very negative impact on the further development of the project.

Yep I don't think that they want to scam as after ico but they would definitely add some sort of price ticker to show us all of their contributions
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: