Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com  (Read 87605 times)
krisgt30

Activity: 461
Merit: 306

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:58:55 PM

Here’s a quick way to end this back and forth between the shills and us skeptics. If any of you in this thread have 100% certainty that Dragonmint will deliver. Feel free to donate the btc to me. I will place the order. If they deliver I will pay you back your btc dollar for dollar.

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionQuest

Activity: 263
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

Methinks she (QQ) doth protest too much!  More blah blah blah, typical shill.  Ignore time, serenity now!

Well, no need to talk to a scammer and liar like you. So stop posting your lies and I will stop answering.
But for every new user or google search I will update it all the time - as often as someone is telling lies.

And the best proof that you are a liar is that you called me a shill.
I know that I am not.
I proofed myself with a lof of documents to a lof of people who knows my account in here.
I am connected to many people and I am still searching good connections. They are maybe smarter and told me: Dont try it.
But well --- here I am --- best social experiment since school Smiley

Leads to the proof that you are calling other third parties in here scam without any proof.
And leads to the motivation of you? I already told my motivation in here and in this post.
And I proofed my orders of DragonMint with screenshots of mine.
And I did not miffed you once, but you did it twice now. This is your level of IQ? woooow ... hope all lemmings will follow you, the master lemming Smiley

And that means you just right now proofed that you are the person who is just a scam and talking biggest possible lies in here. Thumbs up.
I really hope nobody will ever read you or believe you again after this baiting campaign against all sources and proofs.

Saying its not safe. Ok.
Saying its maybe still a good prepared scam. Well, ok.

But saying IT IS scam and that I AM a shill is just defamation. Wow, what a perfect argument and source. You are so smart  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy

### S9 13.5/14T (RIP) ### DragonMint 16T (DEVIL) --> Bitmain and Innosilicon (HAIL TO!) ###
SoggyStargazer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

I know this is supposed to be in group but or whatever,
But, is there enough people that are willing to gamble to fill an order of 10 or 5 or whatever the he MOQ is?

See my previous post.

I have 2 orders for 5 ea.

Also regarding QQ, personally I feel like this person isn't adding anything positive to the discussion and are just walking around with a gas can and a wild look in their eye.

If they are a rep, they suck at their job
If they aren't then I don't understand why THIS is what they have chosen to stand ground on.

I have long since given up trying to understand the bizarre motivations of internet trolls.

And lets call a spade a spade.  This is trolling pure and simple and every single person that engages is enabling /rant

I have no cachet on this forum and so expect no confidence, but I will definitely be posting in this thread about any developments that I as a "customer"* of Halong is included in.

*as of right now I am a customer.  At some point I may become a victim.  I give no credence at this time to one or the other as the equation is still unbalanced.
SoggyStargazer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

is there any prouf that we will receave the miners if we order them? and why are they so cheap compared to the nantminer seems fishy to me also only bitcoin payment option, also not even telephone number or adress on the site

Price was actually higher than antminer before bitmain raised rates.

Halong had a black friday promotional rate of 1465 per unit/powersupply

Now they are $2000 which is significantly higher than bitmains old pricing.  I ordered 5 S9s last year and I paid 1520 ea including powersupply.

Funny thing is they were all Jan batch units.  I have already received them.  In one case, a month early.

QuestionQuest

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:56:02 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 12:02:59 AM by QuestionQuest

is there any prouf that we will receave the miners if we order them? and why are they so cheap compared to the nantminer seems fishy to me also only bitcoin payment option, also not even telephone number or adress on the site

Yeah it can seem fishy. True. But isnt Smiley

If you dont trust the words of Jan Braiins (CEO @Slushpool), Adam Back (known Cryptographer) or maybe just trust that btcdrak is involved in helping Halong...

Maybe ask themself (Halong) before beeing scary about its fishy? Always best way to not talk about someone. Ask him and get in contact.
Why I know you did not and never asked them anything? Because I did and got in touch with them very nice. The answer came in under 12 hours via normal support.
Now I have another option to connect with them, too. (phone app)

I myself hopefull can visit a testmachine in the EU soon this month, because the other testmachines are too far away for me to visit.
I could visit them right now, but my destination is a bit too far for a quick visit, but short enough to maybe do it.

That is the offer I got official from a Halong employeer, but on the other hand I ordered a big bunch of them. I dont know if any "none believer/customer" will be able to get such a demonstration. Just ask them.
And I dont know if I am able to master such a travel right now. But 3rd parties are testing the machines around the world and I (you/investors) can visit them.
And already some did and visited such a testmachine. Why they all should lie and risk their names?
Are you from Russia, USA, Norway, Spain, Iceland? ... then maybe its just a short walk to such a test machine.

Get in touch with them. They are very friendly and its not fair what people are saying in here about them.
If you once are connected with them, you will understand what I mean.

Its time to proof why not believing the sources, proofs and facts and not the other way around.

### S9 13.5/14T (RIP) ### DragonMint 16T (DEVIL) --> Bitmain and Innosilicon (HAIL TO!) ###
Par Avion

Activity: 99
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

If you dont trust the words of Jan Braiiners (CEO @Slushpool), Adam Back (known Cryptographer) or maybe just trust that btcdrak is involved in helping Halong...

Maybe ask themself (Halong) before beeing scary about its fishy? Always best way to not talk about someone. Ask him and get in contact.
Why I know you did not and never asked them anything? Because I did and got in touch with them very nice. The answer came in under 12 hours via normal support.

I myself hopefull can visit a testmachine in the EU soon this month, because the other testmachines are too far away for me to visit.
I could visit them right now, but my destination is a bit too far for a quick visit, but short enough to maybe do it.

That is the offer I got official from a Halong employeer, but on the other hand I ordered a big bunch of them. I dont know if any "none believer/customer" will be able to get such a demonstration. Just ask them.
And I dont know if I am able to master such a travel right now. But 3rd parties are testing the machines around the world and I (you/investors) can visit them.
And already some did and visited such a testmachine. Why they all should lie and risk their names?
Are you from Russia, USA, Norway, Spain, Iceland? ... then maybe its just a short walk to such a test machine.

Get in touch with them. They are very friendly and its not fair what people are saying in here about them.

Its time to proof why not believing the sources, proofs and facts and not the other way around.

Thats cute and all, but a few photos and videos go a long way. With a severe lack of this, from people claiming to be at the pinnacle of tech innovation I can see why so many are calling bs.

Also didn't slush say they had nothing to do with this?
QuestionQuest

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:02 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 12:02:28 AM by QuestionQuest

If you dont trust the words of Jan Braiiners (CEO @Slushpool), Adam Back (known Cryptographer) or maybe just trust that btcdrak is involved in helping Halong...

Thats cute and all, but a few photos and videos go a long way. With a severe lack of this, from people claiming to be at the pinnacle of tech innovation I can see why so many are calling bs.

No. You just got what the scammer and trolls made great everywhere and you know the half story.
Read between page 34 to 37. Its already in here.

Its confirmed that it was in the room of Slushpool.
Confirmed by Jan Braiins (CEO of Slushpool)
Just visit his official Twitter profil and you will find it public announced.

But the one thing does not exclude the other thing.
Official Slushpool as company did not developed it, they dont belong to Halong and they are not connected in any business way for now.

--> https://twitter.com/slush_pool/status/933735724104503296

VRobb

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

QuackQuack, QuackQuack! Even on ignore you still take up way too much space in this thread, QuackQuack, QuackQuack.  Cheesy
Just put her on ignore, folks, way funnier that way. QuackQuack, QuackQuack.  Cheesy

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck: 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), 2x S9 obsolete, 2xS15-28, S17-56, S17-70
Pushing a whopping 1/5 PH!  Oh The SPEED!!!
Par Avion

Activity: 99
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

No. You just got what the scammer and trolls made great everywhere and you know the half story.
Read between page 34 to 37. Its already in here.

Its confirmed that it was in the room of Slushpool.
Confirmed by Jan Braiins (CEO of Slushpool)
Just visit his official Twitter profil and you will find it public announced.

But the one thing does not exclude the other thing.
Official Slushpool as company did not developed it, they dont belong to Halong and they are not connected in any business way for now.

--> https://twitter.com/slush_pool/status/933735724104503296

Until there is hard evidence, which is unbelievably easy to prove these days, then it is vaporware.

You want to believe because you potentially wasted a ton of money on a scam.

If it exists everyone will be a fan. It just makes no sense from a marketing perspective to act this way if there is a real product. I would love a faster Bitmain alternative, but trust my gut over some nonsense with no proof.
Raymond_B

Activity: 504
Merit: 71

Just Getting Started...

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

I think that the reason they are still using other miners Operating Systems is because their software is not ready yet, you can imagine how scarce Linux devs must be these days considering how everyone just wants to push out a good fat solidity.  Grin
I saw BTCDrak did fork the S9 OS and he is probably working man-alone trying to get this thing ready in time for release so this would also explain the reluctance to allow these things into the wild.
Ironic the times we live in where Engineers are available by the dozen but a REAL dev is hard to come by.

Anyway to be honest I don't give a crap what the user interface looks like, as long as these things hash like the clappers and turn off when they hit 105 degrees.

Pfffffft I feel this is a supposed religious experience. I am supposed to have faith in certain people... F it show me the goods.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

I think that the reason they are still using other miners Operating Systems is because their software is not ready yet, you can imagine how scarce Linux devs must be these days considering how everyone just wants to push out a good fat solidity.  Grin
I saw BTCDrak did fork the S9 OS and he is probably working man-alone trying to get this thing ready in time for release so this would also explain the reluctance to allow these things into the wild.
Ironic the times we live in where Engineers are available by the dozen but a REAL dev is hard to come by.

Anyway to be honest I don't give a crap what the user interface looks like, as long as these things hash like the clappers and turn off when they hit 105 degrees.

Pfffffft I feel this is a supposed religious experience. I am supposed to have faith in certain people... F it show me the goods.

when I was a kid..there was an honest to god UFO at sunset in town...it sat there...saucer-shaped with 3 proportionally placed eye-shaped windows...

So for the first 15 min or so ..people could not believe it was a UFO..the last 25 min it sat there people we're trying to figure out the best way to interact with

whatever when it landed (this is Minnesota.....I suspect someone would have offered potluck)..this was adults talking..I was a kid and could listen in...

IT was a weather balloon ....made into the shape of a UFO saucer, buy upper atmosphere winds pulling it into the shape of a saucer

the supposed windows were the USA in large letters on the side (1960's) again proportional

the top and bottom giant letters scrunched up in the saucer shape.....making the perfect eye-shaped windows..damn convincing to a whole town for 40 min so...

my point is a variety of folk can look at something with disbelief....then after a point of time accept it as fact...just to find out it was not factual at all

but anyway, the point is ....even with photo's stuff is not always what it seems....all the info...even compared to the above on this thread is flimsy

but even with a unit demo (like BFL) the particular product may never come to pass on a pre-order....like BFL never shipped in mass ...like KNC miners..who

took the pre-order money, built data halls with it and mined for 4-5 months ..then shipped the pre-oder Neptunes 7-8 months late that never ROI'd

We have dozens of cases of this happening (at least since I got in from 2013 on)

good intentions are great, hope is OK....proof is what is needed...and still...no Unicorn proof that I can tell yet on these miners

hopefuly, the above is a cautionary tale and the stuff exists....but as my UFO example above...sometimes it just ain't so!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
offordscott
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

I can assure you, once the firmware is in production mode, y’all are going to really like it... for more than one reason.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2425

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

I can assure you, once the firmware is in production mode, y’all are going to really like it... for more than one reason.

Since slush confirmed the situation too, They are %90+ legit to me now.

Now I just hope that halong will accept smaller orders from us instead of minimum 5 pieces. If they create a better worldwide distribution and customer service too bitmain will get rekt in no time. That piece of shit company and its ceo is one of the most hated figures in the btc world.

No one will shed tears after bitmain.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
comby
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Just wondering at all;

did ANY one received a order by halong mining at all yet?
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

Just wondering at all;

did ANY one received a order by halong mining at all yet?

They have said first batch is due to delivery in March.

offordscott
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

A few orders will go out in March. A majority in April.
QuestionQuest

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:30:39 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 02:43:07 PM by QuestionQuest

Since slush confirmed the situation too, They are %90+ legit to me now.

Now I just hope that halong will accept smaller orders from us instead of minimum 5 pieces. If they create a better worldwide distribution and customer service too bitmain will get rekt in no time. That piece of shit company and its ceo is one of the most hated figures in the btc world.

No one will shed tears after bitmain.

Amen  Cool

Compared to some other companies who are selling miners and who needs 10, 20 or 50 pieces as MOQ the 5 is fair.
But you are right. Selling small pieces to individuals will help the decentralization of the network.
Maybe there will be a distribution for small pieces?
Maybe those who bought 10, 15, 20 or more are willing to sell them (for winnings) like some do with S9.

A normal customer can buy 1 or 2 to heat his house in winter and earn some coins. With 5 MOQ its not possible right now.
But a normal customer should not be served the first batches. Think of the scam screaming everywhere with 30.000 pcs each to 1x customer Wink
-> https://ibb.co/jnqB46

You need an infrastructure for it. Support teams. Everything can happen, but it needs to grow now.
That is the normal double drain at a startup. While your competitor has all ways running and just can concentrate on new research.
Most people maybe think the major work is done after first successfull batches?
Its starting right now for them!

I think that are fine adjustements they hopefull introduce after they sold the first big batches.
Maybe they will have batches of working chips, but bad chips. Like its normal within such a production.
Undervolt them and bring them maybe out like Bitmain did with the R4 as silence home version.

No idea what will happen on this and just guessing around.
What is 100% sure about this. It was exciting for now, but it will maybe get more exciting. Future will show.
They have the foot in the door of the market. Now they have to stay in and we can help them.

krisgt30

Activity: 461
Merit: 306

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

@offordscott As mentioned via email several times, why are you unwilling to provide a protected means to provide such an investment? Most startups would be ecstatic to be getting investments from people, not requiring bitcoin only.

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
offordscott
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

Halong accepts wire transfer as well, through a particular distributor.

@offordscott As mentioned via email several times, why are you unwilling to provide a protected means to provide such an investment? Most startups would be ecstatic to be getting investments from people, not requiring bitcoin only.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

Is it Blockware Solutions LLC?
https://blockwaresolutions.com/

They claim to be a reseller for the Dragonmint miner.

Halong accepts wire transfer as well, through a particular distributor.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: