Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

Health on the blockchain is always wonderful. We need more projects to care about people health rather than wealth

I can't agree more. The health industry is one of the perfect places that blockchain can apply.

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

Health on the blockchain is always wonderful. We need more projects to care about people health rather than wealth
The sad thing is that most of the people in the crypto market are just here for the money. That's why projects like eHealth don't get that much attention.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

The sad thing is that most of the people in the crypto market are just here for the money. That's why projects like eHealth don't get that much attention.

that's not a problem. that's how investing works in the real life. EHF will get attention if they promote themselves.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Yeah its the truth, maybe a few still believes that this kind of project can make a difference in the medical world, but to be honest it does need a lot of work so a company of 10 to 20 men will not suffice.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

Many projects from various sectors are integrating with blockchain technology and holding an ICO recently, not only about health and also not only about wealthy.
And actualy there are already some projects about health not only 1 or 2, so the competition is tight.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

But that is not a problem just blockchain and crypto is facing. A lot of projects outside of blockchain also just get money if there is potential to make a lot of money with. Just thing about technology in general or the pharma industry. They don't do research to just help people. Big pharma concerns are just doing research for new medicine etc if they can sell it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

But that is not a problem just blockchain and crypto is facing. A lot of projects outside of blockchain also just get money if there is potential to make a lot of money with. Just thing about technology in general or the pharma industry. They don't do research to just help people. Big pharma concerns are just doing research for new medicine etc if they can sell it.

A working eHealth platform is something that will change people's life. Investing now is smarter but also harder for most people due to the long roadmap. It's a bit sad.   
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Many projects from various sectors are integrating with blockchain technology and holding an ICO recently, not only about health and also not only about wealthy.
And actualy there are already some projects about health not only 1 or 2, so the competition is tight.

That is what I said earlier and someone asked me the names... Just because we dont see a campaign in bitcointalk doesnt mean a competition does not exist
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

A working eHealth platform is something that will change people's life. Investing now is smarter but also harder for most people due to the long roadmap. It's a bit sad.  

I think that big and institutional invests have more capacity to invest in something long-term rather than individuals, they can see the perks of a 5-year investment, they also have more disposable income. Maybe that's why eHealth has such a long privale placement round.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

I think that big and institutional invests have more capacity to invest in something long-term rather than individuals, they can see the perks of a 5-year investment, they also have more disposable income. Maybe that's why eHealth has such a long privale placement round.
Oh, if Ehealth will manage to cooperate with big players in terms of investments (e.g. on some special terms), it would definitely be great! I always thought here about partnerships in terms of working and acting, not of investments
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

Partnership are not known yet but for sure some is going to happen, actually this woul be a good question for Nickolay  Smiley
king_of_alts

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

Partnership are not known yet but for sure some is going to happen, actually this woul be a good question for Nickolay  Smiley

Good idea. He could talk about it a bit even if he can't disclose names or dates yet.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

Good idea. He could talk about it a bit even if he can't disclose names or dates yet.

If he doesn't disclose it now, it hope that it will be disclosed after the end of private placement round, it ends middle March, right? So not that long till the end, very interested to know what the team managed to achieve, expecting some big players to step in.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

Partnership cannot go public before signing agreement, that's understandable...
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

Yes, I also think that there are some big players needed and I am quite sure they will find them. If they get some big partnerships I am also sure that this will build enough trust for smaller investors to invest at least a bit for a long hold.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

Yes, I also think that there are some big players needed and I am quite sure they will find them. If they get some big partnerships I am also sure that this will build enough trust for smaller investors to invest at least a bit for a long hold.

Big partnership for sure will boost the popularity of a project. The hardest part is to find or to make such partnership.
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Big partnership for sure will boost the popularity of a project. The hardest part is to find or to make such partnership.

yes that would be great. How about some partnership with wearable producers? I'd love to see that
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

yes that would be great. How about some partnership with wearable producers? I'd love to see that
Iam sure they are negotiating already with such producers, it would be the perfect partnership.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Iam sure they are negotiating already with such producers, it would be the perfect partnership.

Yes, the wearable manufacturers probably need to implement some changes so a timely partnership would give them enough time to do it.
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

Yes, the wearable manufacturers probably need to implement some changes so a timely partnership would give them enough time to do it.

but here is nothing official yet, right? or did i miss it?
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: