Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

Such a big project need a forum of its own where community can discuss health programmes and supplementary medicines

Agreed! Ehealth needs to make its own forum to discuss every stuffs required to support the future of its existence. Hence, we can more focus on the development of health project.

They are not rven able to post in this ANN thread, how should they be able to manage a complete forum lol

I think it would be great if they could share an update about their plans to the community in this forum and failure to do so would probably result to a negative impression by the community. I hope they heed to the peoples aspirations. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

Yes i think it could be good if the team communicate more with the team. The project has some nice things to offer I think and communication is the most important part now In the sucess of an ico. Investors and potential investors need to have a lot of infos to have trust in a project.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:38 AM

Such a big project need a forum of its own where community can discuss health programmes and supplementary medicines

it's too early for that. they need to successfully finish their ICO and start development.

So before ico they will not start development ?

According to the roadmap the development of the software started in May 2018. We have to keep in mind that there was a pre-sale a few weeks ago so they have some funds already.
A private sale has been conducted and i hope its enough to start the project development, we are now in a waiting game to see if they can deliver something.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

it's too early for that. they need to successfully finish their ICO and start development.

According to the roadmap the development of the software started in May 2018. We have to keep in mind that there was a pre-sale a few weeks ago so they have some funds already.
A private sale has been conducted and i hope its enough to start the project development, we are now in a waiting game to see if they can deliver something.

do we know how much was raised in the pre-sale?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

do we know how much was raised in the pre-sale?

I don't know an exact number and this is old information but it was a couple of hundred thousand dollars at one point.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Any update on the project. Looks like more health project is popping up while this one delay and ignores the community
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

At least we know the project is alive.. They must be working very hard travelling around the world
I hope that their travelling will result in some more useful partnerships for the project.

we have a saying in my country that wandering wolf will never starve so i think ehealth team will provide results to its investors no doubt.

I hope that they will. Looks like they are doing some work and making an effort. Sooner or later something should bring results.
I'm pretty convinced they are still working hard to make this become a success...
but I noticed that when it comes to maintenance of the community & social media channels.. a lot of crypto projects seem to fail.
I'm not saying EHF is failing on that part, but it could be better Smiley

At the current status it is near fail. Maybe they talk a bit on Telegram, who knows, but Telegram is not the ideal platform for sharing informations. And even if they think so, they should update regularly on more then just Telegram but also here in the ANN, Twitter etc.
Nearly fail? Why? It is looking not too bad with the project

Not fail, but if they dont post news from time to time they will be forgotten in some time.
They need milestones on their long road to success.
That's why we also have a task to keep the topic alive and share our thoughts & ideas with them.
Offcourse, reaction from there side is needed, but if we keep supporting the project, they won't fail...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

At least we know the project is alive.. They must be working very hard travelling around the world
I hope that their travelling will result in some more useful partnerships for the project.

we have a saying in my country that wandering wolf will never starve so i think ehealth team will provide results to its investors no doubt.

I hope that they will. Looks like they are doing some work and making an effort. Sooner or later something should bring results.
I'm pretty convinced they are still working hard to make this become a success...
but I noticed that when it comes to maintenance of the community & social media channels.. a lot of crypto projects seem to fail.

At the current status it is near fail. Maybe they talk a bit on Telegram, who knows, but Telegram is not the ideal platform for sharing informations. And even if they think so, they should update regularly on more then just Telegram but also here in the ANN, Twitter etc.

Not fail, but if they dont post news from time to time they will be forgotten in some time.
That's why we also have a task to keep the topic alive and share our thoughts & ideas with them.
Offcourse, reaction from there side is needed, but if we keep supporting the project, they won't fail...

They won't fail if they do their share of the work. Community only can as much, but the team is responsible for delivering what they promised.

huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

They won't fail if they do their share of the work. Community only can as much, but the team is responsible for delivering what they promised.
But because of the longterm time of project the milestones need more time to be reached. Maybe they should extend their their Roadmap with more milestones first.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

If they want investors to trust in their long-term goals then team needs to be more active here.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

If they want investors to trust in their long-term goals then team needs to be more active here.

Being active is a must if the project needs to get more investors to come. Otherwise the project can be failed. Btw, there are too many project with silence mode nowadays which isn't good for ICO in general.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

The topic starter here were last active May, 11th. Before, he was quite active in January. Thus, not a word here from the devs for almost two months.
Think they replan their structure also to provide more communication
You didn't think, maybe they no access to this account? it seems to me what devs have previously answered to some questions?
I thought about the same, but it's not a big deal to create another account and explain it here to everyone.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

Being active is a must if the project needs to get more investors to come. Otherwise the project can be failed. Btw, there are too many project with silence mode nowadays which isn't good for ICO in general.
i fully agree it is needed more team presence here on the forum and on social media, i know that they are working hard around the world but also this(presence here) is a form of advertising/visibility and perhaps would give more confidence to investors...
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

They said that they will be more active in bitcoin talk and hire a community manager to increase the communication between devs and the investors in here.
But as far as i can see, they failed in this too.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

Actually, I see a lot of topics currently with just Fud and few ads, I hope there is really an interaction with us soon, but I think we all know that we need to bring news over the periods, heal doubts, that's the true interaction that keeps the united community
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:23:47 PM

To end fudding and shut fudders it s essential to increase communication between the dev team and every community, forum related to crypto.
Bitcointalk, telegram, reddit etc. its not that hard i think.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

Actually, I see a lot of topics currently with just Fud and few ads, I hope there is really an interaction with us soon, but I think we all know that we need to bring news over the periods, heal doubts, that's the true interaction that keeps the united community
You are right, the team must interact with the community - shares various materials, achievements and progress. This is serious project related with medicine, I think they should be more active.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

You are right, the team must interact with the community - shares various materials, achievements and progress. This is serious project related with medicine, I think they should be more active.
I don't know if they are interacting more with the community in another social media platforms like telegram. I can understand that its easier to interact in other platforms but that's not a reason to forget about this one.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

Yes it could be very good if the team interact more with the community, it seems that a lot of people are interested by more communication, and the team should have some good things to share. A long term project like ehf will need a nice community behind the project to succeed.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:15:25 PM

Maybe the community could raise this issue to their telegram channels to keep them informed of our aspirations over this thread, in the mean time lets just assume they are very busy right now with the project. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: