Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

Any major updates and news ? Or did I miss one while I was away..

Seems this is pretty silent dev wise.

Unfortunately we have not succeeded in what they promised long ago to get someone to pay attention to this topic exclusively, there are people available and willing to do this, I do not understand why they have not yet succeeded. You can not ignore the forum at any time, it has great value for your success

How about in other communication platforms like telegram..etc? Maybe they are active there? But as what others say it also important if they could attend on this thread.
I haven't seen them very active from the very beginning. Maybe that's how they work. It seems now that they really do something, but just don't give a shit telling us about it (follow the news about them in the web).
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

I think the lack of activity is also due to the actual period. During summer there is less  activity for a lot of projects. Ehf has shared some interesting news last mounth, maybe partnerships coming. Let’s see if more is coming and if it will be interesting for the sucess of the next ico phases.

No, they were not active also in the spring, I think they dont have the capacity to care about all medias or they underestimate the importance of being present.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

I think the lack of activity is also due to the actual period. During summer there is less  activity for a lot of projects. Ehf has shared some interesting news last mounth, maybe partnerships coming. Let’s see if more is coming and if it will be interesting for the sucess of the next ico phases.

No, they were not active also in the spring, I think they dont have the capacity to care about all medias or they underestimate the importance of being present.
Summer can also be a factor that affects this, the team is alive people and they also want to go on vacation, gain strength for the further work.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

I think the lack of activity is also due to the actual period. During summer there is less  activity for a lot of projects. Ehf has shared some interesting news last mounth, maybe partnerships coming. Let’s see if more is coming and if it will be interesting for the sucess of the next ico phases.

yes, maybe in the summer there is less activity but this does not mean neglecting any channels, for example they could make weekly updates with the most important news...
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

I think the lack of activity is also due to the actual period. During summer there is less  activity for a lot of projects. Ehf has shared some interesting news last mounth, maybe partnerships coming. Let’s see if more is coming and if it will be interesting for the sucess of the next ico phases.

yes, maybe in the summer there is less activity but this does not mean neglecting any channels, for example they could make weekly updates with the most important news...

They posted some video links of some pictures from time to time. That's some activity, better than nothing of course, but far from enough. Hope they will launch some aggressive marketing before the main sale.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

They posted some video links of some pictures from time to time. That's some activity, better than nothing of course, but far from enough. Hope they will launch some aggressive marketing before the main sale.

Hmm, the topic is still alive but are the admins? For such product i hope they come back and show us a lot of updates.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Hmm, the topic is still alive but are the admins? For such product i hope they come back and show us a lot of updates.

At least that way they did it the last time we had little activity on the topic, they came back with some updates, and since they have not yet completed the presentation of a Manager for this Btt Community, I hope they do it now, there is still a lot of work to do. This one
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

Yes there is some activity in fact, but it’s true that more activity could be better, maybe the team is really busy with developpement and business development with partners ... but it could be good to have more update, investors like to interact with the team.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:06:45 AM

Yes there is some activity in fact, but it’s true that more activity could be better, maybe the team is really busy with developpement and business development with partners ... but it could be good to have more update, investors like to interact with the team.

inactive thread and unresponsive team is a very bad signal for investors. Even if it is not an update some interaction to show that the team is still alive and good. Will be good
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

inactive thread and unresponsive team is a very bad signal for investors. Even if it is not an update some interaction to show that the team is still alive and good. Will be good

Definitely, the worst thing is , they made an announcement to here that they will be more active and hire community manager, that can turn things around in here but they didn't even bothered to keep their promises, i dont know what to say.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

Definitely, the worst thing is , they made an announcement to here that they will be more active and hire community manager, that can turn things around in here but they didn't even bothered to keep their promises, i dont know what to say.

just give them more time, this is a long term project so new details will take a while to emerge.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

I kinda lost trust in the team. Their idea is solid but community interaction is close to zero.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

just give them more time, this is a long term project so new details will take a while to emerge.

I think the team have got enough time to rectify simple mistakes here. They should have understood the importance of certain things.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

I think the team have got enough time to rectify simple mistakes here. They should have understood the importance of certain things.

I think you are all right. The presale will be somewhere in September and it's a long time until then so maybe they will increase activity more closer to this date.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

At least that way they did it the last time we had little activity on the topic, they came back with some updates, and since they have not yet completed the presentation of a Manager for this Btt Community, I hope they do it now, there is still a lot of work to do. This one

I agree, it was a bit weird indeed, that they announced implementation of some changes into their strategy including community management etc. etc., but nothing really changed. They should really listen to us, we've seen a lot of project disregarding this aspect and failing in the end.

LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

Is there any update on the total funds generated up to this date? And how is the development going? I would love to hear some good news to it. Smiley
ServAdvisor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

Yes, would be nice to get some update.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

I agree, it was a bit weird indeed, that they announced implementation of some changes into their strategy including community management etc. etc., but nothing really changed. They should really listen to us, we've seen a lot of project disregarding this aspect and failing in the end.
Summer can be a reason if this would just have happened now but this situation is not new. It would be nice for the project if they really start being more active.
sge99

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

Is there any update on the total funds generated up to this date? And how is the development going? I would love to hear some good news to it. Smiley

I would like to know that as well! Until recently they at least posted some news or new videos here, but they have become quite silent, that's a pity.

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

Without mass advertising in social networks and on popular resources, it is useless to expect good sales on the ICO. And here is to publish news and sometimes it has almost no effect. For example, at least advertising in mobile wallets (coinomi) or on etherscan, or even more importantly on popular health resources.
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: