Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:03:11 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 03:06:59 PM by cedivad

Cedivad, out of curiosity, are you demanding a refund in original Bitcoin amount, assuming you paid in Bitcoin, or the FIAT amount?
I paid in Bitcoin and i will do my best to get my Bitcoin back, independently from the exchange rate, as it was promised.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:22:19 PM

@yuriygeorge Why do you talk without information? KNC did post a picture of their chips right after they had them in hand and they also post PCBs BEFORE they had the chips in hand. I don't see HF posting any picture yet.

True: KNC posted the PCB pics August 21st, good point. (https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-30). I've e-mailed HashFast about their PCB progress/pics. Will follow up if they respond. Thanks for correcting me.

So they didn't bother to respect their own terms about posting photos, they ignored the many users who demanded ANY KIND of proof and you think they will reply to you with proof? Man...you are really naive.

Thank you jimrome for the found post!

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:24:59 PM

Dear Customers!

At the time you were buying our hardware we stated that we deliver in late october.
We had to change it few weeks later to anticipation of deliver in late october.
Now we cant deliver on time (we dont have chips, boards, prototype etc), so we wrote a letter to you that your order delivery is anticipated before 1.01.2014.
Sorry you cant refund because we have ordered already pile of stock pieces (refundable).
Sorry you have been scammed :/

Happy unicorn hashing!
Hashfast

PS.
Cypherdoc endorsment worked well, why you didnt unload yours preorders with profit like him  (he sold 8 units) ?

no, i still have 9 BJ's on order and continue to look forward to receiving them.

Thats interesting cause you told me in pm's that you sold 3 so guess you are lieing then,
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:39:06 PM

Anyway the current market value of BJs are 1250$ each. Paid in USD cash, not even BTC; so that everyone knows. (re cyperdoc offers).

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:43:18 PM

Anyway the current market value of BJs are 1250$ each. Paid in USD cash, not even BTC; so that everyone knows. (re cyperdoc offers).

for your modules.  and it was a low ball offer.

do you always distort things this much?
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:47:47 PM

Well, i've never received any higher offer (i have an open thread on sales), so i don't really see how i'm distorting the truth. The value of the BJ is in the chips, who cares about the PSU and cooling and case? do you think i can resell them? Fine, let's say that the market value of BJs is 1250+200$. Big deal.

Do you have some automatic notification when someone type your name anyway? Your response time is interesting.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 08:00:40 PM

Well, i've never received any higher offer (i have an open thread on sales), so i don't really see how i'm distorting the truth. The value of the BJ is in the chips, who cares about the PSU and cooling and case? do you think i can resell them? Fine, let's say that the market value of BJs is 1250+200$. Big deal.
Do you have some automatic notification when someone type your name anyway? Your response time is interesting.
How many do you have?   I will give you 10 coins each for them assuming you get HF to deliver them to my address.   If you get them to transfer the MPP to my name, I will give you 2 more each.   I am making the assumption you are not the order listed for 200.    If you are, then PM me and I will still make an offer on all of them and will pay you in coins.

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 08:41:09 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 03:05:46 PM by cedivad

How many do you have?   I will give you 10 coins each for them assuming you get HF to deliver them to my address.   If you get them to transfer the MPP to my name, I will give you 2 more each.   I am making the assumption you are not the order listed for 200.    If you are, then PM me and I will still make an offer on all of them and will pay you in coins.
12 btc each could be a good offer... (i guess that i can just give you the contract i have with the datacenter). You are temping me. It's what we should get back with an delivery on the first of December, that is not something we can be sure of...

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 09:15:53 PM

for your modules.  and it was a low ball offer.

Where is your open sales thread.  Was the $1500 offer for the MPP module or your batch 1BabyJet? 
Obviously if someone is going to buy your MPP module for $1,500 then a BabyJet delivered 90 days prior would have more value right?
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 09:22:50 PM

for your modules.  and it was a low ball offer.

Where is your open sales thread.  Was the $1500 offer for the MPP module or your batch 1BabyJet? 
Obviously if someone is going to buy your MPP module for $1,500 then a BabyJet delivered 90 days prior would have more value right?

Shipping delayed to Mid November (??) as per hashfast announcement.
I will accept lower offers, pm me.

Cyperdoc's 1250$ offer was per BJ module. Unfortunately no, it wasn't for the MPP.

RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 10:31:19 PM

There are some pictures: https://hashfast.com/pictures-of-the-sierra-in-production/

Pictures of one unit. Sierra case, cooling and PSUs. No PCB shown.
Description says "of actual Sierra units in Production" but the file name is "prototype-for-john2.jpg".

Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 10:45:49 PM

Yeah that is how HF takes cares of his first batch customers !

We sell them a product, we then offer a better product at the same price and before even shipping the first one they are just with the second batch renders, prototypes and pictures.

Now please HF come back to me and send me an email again telling me which part excluding the case is different from a BJ hardware...

It is pretty clear who won this race. Congratulations to all 2 batch sierra customers

Anyways they just show a "prototype" case, what about the pcbs ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
winit

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 10:53:08 PM

As a Sierra customer I'm satisfied.
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 10:58:48 PM

As a Sierra customer I'm satisfied.

You should be your not a Batch 1 owner. HASHFAST what about the BATCH 1 OWNERS?

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

I hate my family

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:12:04 PM

So they didn't bother to respect their own terms about posting photos, they ignored the many users who demanded ANY KIND of proof and you think they will reply to you with proof? Man...you are really naive.

Thank you jimrome for the found post!

Well, maybe cuz I'm not a dick to them when I e-mail them and am polite. And what a surprise! I e-mailed them today, and at least they posted a picture update. "ANY KIND of proof" Anyways, I digress.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:13:40 PM

i actually own the 1000W model Seasonic which is similar to the X850's shown in the pic.  the way they're oriented in the Sierra, air will be drawn in the back and exhaust out the side (top of the PSU) as we have been discussing.

no big deal.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:41:01 PM

i actually own the 1000W model Seasonic which is similar to the X850's shown in the pic.  the way they're oriented in the Sierra, air will be drawn in the back and exhaust out the side (top of the PSU) as we have been discussing.

no big deal.

Lulz.  The contrarian power supply.

"We did it because it makes no sense & takes extra time & effort.  And because we plain old want to troll you Cheesy" --The Hashfast Kids, laughing all the way to the bank.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:47:46 PM

no big deal.

"We did it because it makes no sense & takes extra time & effort.  And because we plain old want to troll you Cheesy" --The Hashfast Kids, laughing all the way to the bank.

I find the liquid cooling arrangement far more alarming.  These are supposed to go in standard server racks, correct?  Then either the coolers will be venting hot air out the front (wrong direction) or flooding the case with hot air.  Really dumb.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:53:02 PM

no big deal.

I find the liquid cooling arrangement far more alarming.  These are supposed to go in standard server racks, correct?  Then either the coolers will be venting hot air out the front (wrong direction) or flooding the case with hot air.  Really dumb.

i actually brought this up to Simon about a month ago via email.  here was his answer:

"Data center requires airflow front to back. PSU must be in the back, so rad will not fit in back. Rad needs coldest air, to provide maximum cooling. Air is moving so fast it does not get that warm, so this is the best config."
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:55:04 PM

no big deal.

Lol, don't even go there Cheesy Cheesy  I gave up.  People think that filling the case with hot air is the height of elegant design.  Pointing out that typically, you want to keep hot air out of the case you're trying to cool, gets you a troll label. Smiley  I made a whole bunch of posts with pictures of airflow & examples -- convinced no one Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: