Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 02:09:47 AM

...and the shit talking continues...

Does anyone know if there is any serious progress happening?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:28:09 AM

The only people who know are bound by NDAs, so everything you have left is IceBreaker. I suggest you to take what he is saying and multiply it by ^-1, you should get a clear view of the situation.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 08:45:34 AM

The only people who know are bound by NDAs, so everything you have left is IceBreaker. I suggest you to take what he is saying and multiply it by ^-1, you should get a clear view of the situation.

I already reported on the latest "serious progress" and MM (who is in a position to know) agreed with my take on it:

HF has filed suit against Uniquify to get their (IE our) wafers back, while Uniquify wants to hold them hostage.  The law seems to be on HF's side, so we will probably get the wafers back and may even see some damages awarded for the loss in value/extortion.

OTOH, all you've done recently is threaten to put me at the top of some list, then refused to clarify the exact nature of your creepy intentions.

And you posted some off-topic stuff about BFL, as if that makes your "secret HF mine" conspiracy theory any less ridiculous.   Cheesy

(Put up or shut up)^-1 = cedivad the clown

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:50:58 AM

Yes he has lied in the past. Has he not?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:53:43 AM

Someone is copying from HF's book.

At least there is no need to go to court and spend money for the unlikely result of ZERO refund.

FTC I would say is infinitely a better course vs. the forced bankruptcy but let us see who gets their money and when.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:26:12 AM

At least there is no need to go to court and spend money for the unlikely result of ZERO refund.

FTC I would say is infinitely a better course vs. the forced bankruptcy but let us see who gets their money and when.

Now that would be funny. The most hated bitcoin company, who delayed products for more than 1 year and had a no refunds policy, gets to pay refunds, but the only company that promised full BTC refunds gets away with it.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:16:54 PM

FTC is a FAR better way.   Does not cost the victims anything.   But, they would not do anything and it took them two years to get on BFL's ass even with a convicted FELON as an officer AND over 2,000 complaints.
HF was in the process of giving away all the assets of the company to other companies that they owned and to a company that keeps popping up in all these other cases (which I find strange).   A company that talks a lot about how much money they can bring to the table but has never really showed up with the cash in most instances.

ID:   I am in no position to know more than you do nor do I care so much anymore because the time to get our money back was lost by management obstructing any work outs.

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:29:45 PM

OTOH, all you've done recently is threaten to put me at the top of some list, then refused to clarify the exact nature of your creepy intentions.
Save that kind of bs for your lawyer.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:19:54 PM

Save that kind of bs for your lawyer.

My lawyer?  You're confused again.  The person who has been BSing for months about what their lawyer was going to do is you, not me!

Why won't you explain exactly what your creepy yet vague threat is about and why I'm "high on your list?" 

I'm not sure whether to be disturbed or flattered by your obsession with me!  Please clarify.   Tongue

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:59:35 PM

I'm not sure whether to be disturbed or flattered by your obsession with me!  Please clarify.   Tongue
My obsession with you? I'm not the one that has to discredit the other in everyone of his posts to generate discussion and have someone answering his otherwise ignored bs.

The list, since that you are so interested, is, off course, the one of people I promised almost a year ago I would sue.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 06:01:42 PM

I'm not sure whether to be disturbed or flattered by your obsession with me!  Please clarify.   Tongue
My obsession with you? I'm not the one that has to discredit the other in everyone of his posts to generate discussion and have someone answering his otherwise ignored bs.

The list, since that you are so interested, is, off course, the one of people I promised almost a year ago I would sue.

Thanks for clarifying, and making your threat  a little less vague but a lot less creepy.  For what exactly are you going to sue me?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:10:12 PM

Thanks for clarifying, and making your threat  a little less vague but a lot less creepy.  For what exactly are you going to sue me?
Do you really want me to spoil all the fun in it? Just wait and see.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 06:40:21 PM

Do you really want me to spoil all the fun in it? Just wait and see.

How long do I have to wait?  Can we do this on the Judge Judy show?   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:46:17 PM

FTC is a FAR better way.   Does not cost the victims anything.   But, they would not do anything and it took them two years to get on BFL's ass even with a convicted FELON as an officer AND over 2,000 complaints.
HF was in the process of giving away all the assets of the company to other companies that they owned and to a company that keeps popping up in all these other cases (which I find strange).   A company that talks a lot about how much money they can bring to the table but has never really showed up with the cash in most instances.

ID:   I am in no position to know more than you do nor do I care so much anymore because the time to get our money back was lost by management obstructing any work outs.

I feel bad for consumers of these companies. HF started to stink pretty early on. Very few do really pass muster.

I hope things don't continue down this road for HF customers. That just bites.

Hasn't anyone got enough dirt to put Icebreaker in Jail yet? Gotta be some IRS thing they can audit him right.

He is another one that just needs to go away and stop talking right?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 04:08:13 PM

butthurt assclowning

Bitchnellski, I've been here longer than you and am not going to go away or stop talking just because a worthless beggar like you wants me to.

Look at what happened to your stupid "DIY The Wasp" project.  Your attempt to mooch free ASICs failed and The Wasp went nowhere.

How stupid of you to have actually expected ASIC companies to just give you free shit because you claim to be the leader of some lulzy "collective."   Cheesy

Why didn't you just buy a dev kit like everyone else? 

If you had been willing to PAY FOR chips instead of begging for free shit (produced at tremendous cost to others), your failed Wasp thingy might have gotten out of the pipe dream stage.

The Wasp will never fly, much less sting, because of your hilarious sense of entitlement and ridiculous collectivist ideology.

Getting back on topic, what's going on with Gallo's clients?  His latest filing (https://cases.processgeneral.com/cases/document/case/5/hashfast-technologies-llc/120705/)  says:

We have no reason to believe Gallo LLP’s unaffiliated clients have any agreement among them, express or implied, regarding the Hashfast bankruptcy or otherwise.

Without even getting into what private discussions took place, wasn't there plenty of coordinated action among Gallo clients in public, on this thread?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:12:08 AM

And HF with the resources they stole, look what they did; you're so much better than the hobbyist who attempted to step up his game ___. <-- fill in the blank.
arorts

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:55:07 AM

So is there any likelihood of getting any refunds at all for those who first sued via class action lawsuit??
arorts

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:11:23 AM

It was also possible for BTC to collapse.  So what?

In which case they would provide BTC refunds. Simon promised BTC refunds, when he really meant "We'll give you the smallest refund possible. If bitcoin goes down, we'll provide BTC refunds, if bitcoin goes up, we'll provide USD refunds."

Correct. Simon said "BTC" refunds not USD. He'd have otherwise provided specific clarifications obviously. Bartering and non-legal tender is not explicitly forbidden for transactions among private individuals for California businesses at all so that argument can go to sleep. In any case, whatever we may dream of, back when he said it there was no other literal interpretation irrespective of whatever the Supreme Court or any other legal institution ultimately decides. His intention was clear (yes, very stupid of him because that's very risky but nonetheless sufficiently conclusive). Let's move on...
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 03:37:49 PM

Simon said "BTC" refunds not USD. He'd have otherwise provided specific clarifications obviously. Bartering and non-legal tender is not explicitly forbidden for transactions among private individuals for California businesses at all so that argument can go to sleep. In any case, whatever we may dream of, back when he said it there was no other literal interpretation irrespective of whatever the Supreme Court or any other legal institution ultimately decides. His intention was clear (yes, very stupid of him because that's very risky but nonetheless sufficiently conclusive). Let's move on...

The only reasonable interpretation of "BTC refunds" is a refund of the purchase price (which was always in USD) via BTC as a medium of exchange.

Other interpretations are not reasonable because they would imply a windfall in the event of BTC appreciation or a loss in the event of BTC depreciation, neither of which are logical, much less legally permissible.

If you chose to seek to take advantage of a "very stupid" and "very risky" interpretation because you are greedy, you got what you deserved.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:41:20 PM

The only reasonable interpretation of "BTC refunds" is a refund of the purchase price (which was always in USD) via BTC as a medium of exchange.

Other interpretations are not reasonable because they would imply a windfall in the event of BTC appreciation or a loss in the event of BTC depreciation, neither of which are logical, much less legally permissible.

If you chose to seek to take advantage of a "very stupid" and "very risky" interpretation because you are greedy, you got what you deserved.   Wink

"Full BTC Refunds" isn't interpretable in any way. It is what it is no matter how much shit you can eat!

Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: