Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 10542 times)
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

There are absolutely 0 chances for ETH to take over BTC. After all these ICO's cooldown the marketcap of Ethereum will drop down dramatically. It's not even the best platform for tokens anymore, the blockchain constantly gets clogged. There are far better platforms for tokens nowadays and people will figure that out soon. Go do some research before talking about things that you have no clue about.
I agree with you. Well I dont think there's a 0% possibility that happen , maybe it has a chance still impossible to happen. It will be a long rum for the ethereum before it reaches the position of bitcoin now. They need a lot of improvement and believers and also investors that should be encourage to invest in this coin. I know that ethereum has a potential but its not yet enough to overtake bitcoin.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
Op, that maybe difficult for ethereum to attain such height in the nearest future despite the fact that ethereum happen to be the best crypto currency in the year 2017 that doesn't mean ethereum will be able to overtakes Bitcoin. Although there is a possibility that it will move higher in the nearest future.

Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

ethereum has the big potential coin too and getting popular by now due to lot's of ico's and tokens that use ethereum as payment and token pair.but,bitcoin has already the big name in the crypto industry,so i never think ethereum can overtake bitcoin.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Bitcoin is seen as a store of value by some folks. For Ethereum to outgrow bitcoin is really difficult despite the features of Ethereum which bitcoin lacks.
Bitcoin is the only thing most people know bout in crypto world and an attempt for a newbie to get into crypto... The first coin to get mostly would be bitcoin thereby pushing it upward.

But I know Ethereum would grow well this year.

https://cryptotvplus.com
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:11:56 AM

I like eth and btc,both is good coin and have good potential in future. ethereum price increasing high but I don't think ethereum will overtake bitcoin. bitcoin is king for long time so is very hard to beat.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

There are absolutely 0 chances for ETH to take over BTC. After all these ICO's cooldown the marketcap of Ethereum will drop down dramatically. It's not even the best platform for tokens anymore, the blockchain constantly gets clogged. There are far better platforms for tokens nowadays and people will figure that out soon. Go do some research before talking about things that you have no clue about.

What a harsh answer, but somehow, I agree. I think even if Eth is one of the strongest altcoins around with a promising value that would take the same path as bitcoin took during it's starting stages. There is no crypto around that would really have that massive push to overtake bitcoin. For right now, the price point is way different. Also, more and more people are beginning to recognize bitcoin, and it would take them some time to explore other facets of the cryptocurrency market such as altcoins.
I’ve heard that today ethereum is really potential. But for me, I think  that no matter how its potential, it actually never have any opportunity to overtake bitcoin. Although bitcoin is an old coins, it still keep value and becoming popular than any other coins. There are many countries all over the world accept btc for realistic transaction gradually, bitcoin have massive condition to develop every day. I can say for sure that bitcoin is the best value coin now and future.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

Definitely not, BTC is considered as the father of all cryptos, and I believe it will stay on top for many years to come. Ethereum on the other hand, may see its market cap surpassed if other platforms better than it are able to market themselves out there.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

I think it will not happen about the etherium overtake bitcoin, As you can see the bitcoin was always increasing the value and bitcoin it was so popular and many people buying i think they interested.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

I guess it will not because it is so unnecessary . There is many ethereum based altcoins and if ethereum will increase sharply they get damage so it will rise its true but it wont reach bitcoins price anytime.
atamism

Activity: 464

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

I think it will not happen about the etherium overtake bitcoin, As you can see the bitcoin was always increasing the value and bitcoin it was so popular and many people buying i think they interested.
Me too. But in the future i think? It will not over take but the value of ethereum and the value of bitcoin will be close enough to the price of bitcoin. There are too many investors who invest in bitcoin, while here in altcoin i think we have few investors here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

I dont think ethereum will overtake Bitcoin but between other altcoins Ethereum will always be number 1 in 2018. Yes other altcoins some advanced technologies than the Ethereum but in 2018 Ethereum won't give up second place, Nowadays nearly 1 eth is 1000 usd and other coins don't and won't have same level pricing in the near future.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

I also don't think ETH will be able to overtake Bitcoin at any point, but I also don't think ETH will remain top alt coin as it has some serious competition catching up fast from behind. What's good about ETH is that it is stable when talking about price action.
ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

i think not because bitcoin is a very strong crypto and too many whales/ investor in bitcoin but we will see where ethereum goes because as of  today it reach more than 1000 usd
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

I don't so, I think ethereum will not be able to overtake bitcoin specially in the market though it is not impossible but I think ethereum will take quite sometime to overlap bitcoins achievement and trust from its users and investors.

nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

I believe in ethereum will rise in 2018 but i don't think ethereum will beat bitcoin this year.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

i think not because bitcoin is a very strong crypto and too many whales/ investor in bitcoin but we will see where ethereum goes because as of  today it reach more than 1000 usd
am actually surprised that ethereum dipped back in the 900s because the last time i checked the prices it was over $1000, looking forward to its new all time high as it recoverz
Pali

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

I doubt it! I think Bitcoin Cash will eventually do that job.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
mr_denz

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

BTC no-1 and ETH no-2, I think it will stay like this.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

I don't see it forthcoming in the near future and there is no way that ethereum can topple bitcoin as the no. 1 virtual currency in the world although ethereum value has been steady going up and many ICO's are using the ethereum platform because of its unique and useful feature that's still not enough reason that it will overtake the most trusted and stable crypto.Bitcoin has been the reason why cryptocurrency has a tremendous growth and became popular, because investors trust the name and its potential growth in the future.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

Without gainsaying, Ethereum is obviously a big contender for Bitcoin when it come to number one cryptocurrency! It is absolutely to early to say because the cryptocurrency landscape is constantly changing! ALGORY.IO is multifunctional trading tools for aTraders. It's token is created on ethereum platform and it's service is second to none! Get ALGORY.IO TOKEN NOW!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 141 »
  Print  

Jump to: