Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 11:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283656 times)
hattra

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:04:09 AM

Drat, double drat and triple drat!

Meant to move 175 UNO off at the weekend
Got distracted by setting up a UTC wallet
Then started reading about Etherium and forgot

Muttley, where are you? I need to kick something.

Oh well, at least I moved 22 LTC off last week
anth0ny

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:10:47 AM

Just trying to help people make better choices.  I'm not sure why this upsets you that I would bring up a highly secure trading environment in a place where people have lost a lot.  This report says it all.  Atomic-Trade is the king of security.

A lot of us are feeling pretty skeptical right now.

That said, I see Atomic Trade even has an Extended Validation SSL Certificate.

Coinbase doesn't even have that. Bitstamp doesn't have it. Localbitcoins doesn't have it. CampBX doesn't have it. Blockchain.info doesn't have it. Bitcointalk doesn't have it...

(Hmm, and I just went to check BTC-e, and am getting a message of "Peer's Certificate has been revoked." Is anyone else getting that?
Atmeh

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:12:55 AM

Quote from: dbt1033 on Today at 06:48:13 PM

Not trying to be argumentative but why did you copy and paste my last comment into someone's quoted post on a quote I made before I said that? Trolls be gone. People with brains see the inconsistencies.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:14:58 AM

Just trying to help people make better choices.  I'm not sure why this upsets you that I would bring up a highly secure trading environment in a place where people have lost a lot.  This report says it all.  Atomic-Trade is the king of security.

A lot of us are feeling pretty skeptical right now.

That said, I see Atomic Trade even has an Extended Validation SSL Certificate.

Coinbase doesn't even have that.

(Hmm, and I just went to check BTC-e, and am getting a message of "Peer's Certificate has been revoked." Is anyone else getting that?

Byron wrote all 1.03 GB of code all by himself!  Guys a genious.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:15:40 AM

Not trying to be argumentative but why did you copy and paste my last comment into your quoted post on a quote I made before I said that? Trolls be gone. People with brains see the inconsistencies.

Whatever
Atmeh

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:19:44 AM

Not trying to be argumentative but why did you copy and paste my last comment into your quoted post on a quote I made before I said that? Trolls be gone. People with brains see the inconsistencies.

Whatever

Feeding frenzy begins.
Artlover

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:20:10 AM

Long story short: yes, our wallet server got hacked and all funds were withdrawn.
Thank you for the update. Was that so hard?

Please read back to the beginning of this thread, we had such a problem before and *returned all the stolen funds from our own pockets*. Before this hack happened, we also had several attacks that lost funds and we silently covered those from our fees.
Yes, we are aware of that. It's a very admirable policy to assume responsibility, and thus are reassured that no one is going to be goxed.

Please stop posting FUD about CoinEx
Sorry sir, that is your fault for waiting 2 days before bothering to say anything. Had you just came out and said what you said here right from the beginning, there would have been no FUD being spread.

For those who was stalking me at internets: thats true, i was trying to hide/delete my accounts. At the very first moment i saw zero balance at our bitcoin wallet i knew this was coming. And it scared the shit out of me. Hope you can understand that.
Yes and no. You didn't try to hide the other times, so why this time? That scared the shit out of users and stock holders. I hope you can understand that.

The only way i can see to restore this is to sell more shares at cryptostocks to cover the losses
I think you're going to have to drop the asking price a bit (especially after what just happened) because it wasn't exactly selling like hot cakes. As a CoinEX stock holder myself, I follow it, and have been rather saddened by the lack of interest in it.
Atmeh

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:21:43 AM

Whatever

Feeding frenzy begins.

For the record...

It's not like running the exchange didn't take a lot of time, effort, and money.

For which they were handsomely rewarded.

Plus, do you guys know how much it cost the owner to get his FINCEN MSB license?

Get your proselytes else where please.
What's the license number?

Atomic-Trade.com is owned and operated by Atomic Trade, LLC..
Atomic Trade, LLC. A New Jersey Limited Liability Corporation.
New Jersey Business# 0400612660
FINCEN MSB# 31000036438066
Primary registered Agent: Allen Penner
Primary financial institution: TD Bank, N.A. Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Good for me, I know that bank manager.

But there coins options aren't the best no doge, no ctm, no wdc, no zeit

Atomic current features the following markets:

Bitcoin/US Dollar
Sovereigncoin/US Dollar
Litecoin/Bitcoin  
Feathercoin/Bitcoin  
Primecoin   Bitcoin  
Worldcoin/Bitcoin  
Blakecoin/Bitcoin  
Photon/Bitcoin  
HoboNickels/Bitcoin  
Pxlcoin/Bitcoin  
Lottocoin/Bitcoin  
Mediterranean/Bitcoin  
Skeincoin/Bitcoin  
Unobtanium/Bitcoin  
Vertcoin/Bitcoin  
Heavycoin/Bitcoin  
Mazacoin/Bitcoin  
Blackcoin/Bitcoin  
GPUCoin/Bitcoin  
Fusioncoin/Bitcoin  
Slothcoin/Bitcoin  
PICoin/Bitcoin

Bring the volume, and I'm sure Byron will add many more.

One of the nicest guys I've met too.  He is frequently in chat and always open to suggestions.

Get your proselytes else where please.
GaryBirch

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:34:03 AM

So, are you people seriously believing this crap?Huh   Amazing how gullible people have become. This isn't the first time they've stole from me and they wouldn't even try to recover it. Now, they do it again and their solution is probably something like they'll double the commissions, give half of it back, get you to buy their stock which they couldn't sell in the first place in order to "Pay back" your losses! It means we would have to be Amazingly stupid to go through all of that just to pay ourselves back, fill their pockets again and then wait for this scenario to happen all over again!!

If there is not a full and complete investigation to prove their story, they should be charged and put in jail. If they restart this operation I won't put a penny on it, and I'm  sure those who stay with them will continue to lose it all over and over again until you learn what type of people you are dealing with!!!
mrlotto

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:41:28 AM

looks like 1-2 billion LOT was dumped on cryptsy in the last couple of days, brought the price down to 1 sotoshi Shocked
cannachris

Activity: 406

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:00:35 AM

I had only about 100€ max of bit and litecoins there but at least 2BTC in altcoins. Did you just get your BTC and LTC wallets hacked or all of them?

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:12:30 AM

So basically a bunch of unemployed wolves of wall street decided to cross the river and set up an exchange in New Jersey because NY is scary, and nobody showed up to the party, so they took their tons of fiat leftover from their setup and paid some hackers....

Exchanges are the problem.  P2P is best.  I say any exchange pimping on the thread of a victimed exchange isn't just suspect - it should be outright boycotted!  This is BS, and how many f'in posts do you have to make pimping this one suspect site?!!

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

KensingtonLabs

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:19:31 AM

Echoing the demands of the masses here...were all wallets emptied? KensingtonLabs didn't have much in CoinEX, but we have been using the coin switching pool as a backup pool.
Blaksmith

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 02:25:07 AM

So basically a bunch of unemployed wolves of wall street decided to cross the river and set up an exchange in New Jersey because NY is scary, and nobody showed up to the party, so they took their tons of fiat leftover from their setup and paid some hackers....

Exchanges are the problem.  P2P is best.  I say any exchange pimping on the thread of a victimed exchange isn't just suspect - it should be outright boycotted!  This is BS, and how many f'in posts do you have to make pimping this one suspect site?!!

+1

It's sad that about 1/3 of the posts after the announcement of the hacking, that it is to "use our exchange, it is bulletproof" .. screw that!

BTW, if you look at the scan date for the so-called security for Atomic, it is from February.  

"Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one." Dr. Emmett Brown
Donations welcome: Bitcoin: 1BLAKSMTjnME4ZJX7VzzUyEgbQYLShvqgi Catcoin: 9aw3Ttiz5yMALUm2DUj748cCHYQLatwLPz Unobtanium: uh3bjJua71jFijmz1yAB89KM8mqJEbzrek
Pool owner of: geekhash.org
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:36:28 AM

Exchanges are the problem.  P2P is best.  I say any exchange pimping on the thread of a victimed exchange isn't just suspect - it should be outright boycotted!  This is BS, and how many f'in posts do you have to make pimping this one suspect site?!!

+1

It's sad that about 1/3 of the posts after the announcement of the hacking, that it is to "use our exchange, it is bulletproof" .. screw that!

BTW, if you look at the scan date for the so-called security for Atomic, it is from February.  

Thanks for the heads up!

cannachris

Activity: 406

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:39:38 AM

+1

Thnx 4 the heads-up!

The best of luck to all you CoinEX admins, hope to be able to access my altcoins again soon! BTW wouldn't it be a good idea to have the wallet spread across many servers thus reducing the possible losses if one gets hacked?

TheSecObserver

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:40:03 AM

I reallly liked coinex.pw...  It's a shame this happened.  At least they aren't giving you guys the runaround, takes a lot of balls to come out and be honest.

In the meantime, you guys should check out ATOMIC-TRADE

Here's a excerpt from an article about the site:

"Atomic-Trade is integrated with a high speed distributed cache and microsoft sql server enterprise which enables it to host a virtually unlimited user capacity. It also assures that users will have no interruption as changes and updates are made on a multi-tiered system. User capacity is virtually unlimited since servers can be deployed on demand within minutes. Having a multi tier redundant system also means changes and updates can be deployed with little or no user interruption. If a server goes offline more will spool up to take its place or scale back during times of low usage.

Security is tight on this exchange platform as it is hack proof. The password storage system does not store passwords, instead it utilizes a unique hash key that is generated for each user’s password.

In addition, with this extraordinary multi-tier system the actual coin wallets, database, and trade engine are only accessible by designated servers in the same private network. Only the final tier is accessible to the internet via a secure connection. A 2fa option will also be available provided by Authy ensuring users the utmost in security."

The owner also paid a web security firm to audit the site.

Here's the report:

http://atds.blob.core.windows.net/temp/sr.jpg

Really sorry for your losses.  Give Atomic a chance if you are willing to trust another exchange.  They are as secure as it gets.

I use Coinex, I got scared, I started closely following this thread.  I decided not to post, too much speculation.  But as of a few hours ago I have enough assurance to hold off on drawing conclusions for a few more days.  That said...

A few things wrong with your post, nobody, I mean *nobody* worth their salt that works in the security industry respects these claims.

Let me break down the security-relevant problems I have with this blurb:

"Hack proof" - really?!  Do I need to point out the problems with that statement?  Hack proof from what?  A kiddie with no funding?  A well-funded nation state?  Someone slightly between the two?  A statement like that reflects marketing, not security.  State your threat model, identify your risks, characterize the attack vectors, tell us how they are mitigated.  "Hack proof" is marketing bull shit.

"The password storage system does not store passwords, instead it utilizes a unique hash key that is generated for each user’s password." - WTF.  That is called "hashing passwords."  Congrats on security innovation.  Let me guess, the next press release will state a second innovation has been introduced called salting, to mitigate magical rainbow table attacks.  And that claim alone backs up "hack proof".  Pfft.

Multi-tier systems are SOP these days.  Guess what, information flows between them out of necessity.  That information may be malicious in nature.  Multi-tier systems do not necessarily mitigate vulnerabilities nor do they enhance the security posture of the overall solution.

As we all know at this point TFA is not work the bits it takes to store the salt if the guts have not been thoughtfully architected with security in mind from the get-go.  And I'm not getting that feeling from this blurb.

The image shows security measurement based on a relatively static set of tests, easily defeatable using countless tools, and only for the perimeter systems.  But images of security pies make people feel good.  Pies taste good.  Therefore, through correlation, security is good.

Moving forward, a real, external third-party producing an exhaustive security analysis including information of non-perimeter systems would be more assuring than the current information provided.

And before the trolls jump down my throat, yes I realize this is my first post.  I've never had to participate until now as lurking was sufficient.  Now, I feel obligated to chime in to save people from marketing jargon.  Security is my day job, I hate seeing marketing crap being used to trick those that aren't experts in the field into trusting some organization.  Pick your poisons carefully, my money remains in wallets, not exchanges spamming a thread where there is a lynch mob in-progress.
xman89

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:18:53 AM

Please can you stop advertising other exchanges here. This is not the place.

Coinex was very good until it has gone bad. It was better than craptsy.

All these advertising looks like vultures that try to feed on our fear. But please go to other place, we are not stupid sheep and we would not use your atomic (or whatever super duper)  exchange.
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:19:30 AM

wtf. this is all so funny. was mining for 6 month into the same pool. now I switched for the sake of laziness and got goxed by getting coined.

just f@#k that. either way the coins get reimbursed and I drop this exchange or they are not getting reimbursed and I hope everyone is dropping these clowns for good.

After 2 days op we got hacked and all wallets withdrawn... that is not done in 5 min and no one knows or?
This boy took so long to reply because he was sleeping after all that withdrawal work with our stuff.
plus he got payed by fees and shareholders.

Again just f$#$k that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:21:19 AM

Please can you stop advertising other exchanges here. This is not the place.

Coinex was very good until it has gone bad. It was better than craptsy.

This one is even better then all I saw.
Of course all have been good before they went bad lol   Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: