Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283614 times)
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:56:19 PM

Every time going to your website, the same annoying human-proof verification.
Lame security !
Give me back my Vertcoins !

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Todamont

Activity: 604
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:57:46 PM

Until I have some definitive evidence otherwise, I'm assuming that Vitaly Sorokin stole my coins. He's going to be blackballed from the bitcoin community for this.
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:01:26 PM

Until I have some definitive evidence otherwise, I'm assuming that Vitaly Sorokin stole my coins. He's going to be blackballed from the bitcoin community for this.

I'm with you bro, hes just figuring out how to sort it all now.. its not the first time hes done this....

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:03:42 PM

He thinks we are dumb... I work for my BTC i spend real money on this shit... I guess this is what I get for trusting in the crypto world... You make it a sad day for every currency.

pablo98123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:44:04 PM

Another update.

Initial 24h timeframe was a bit too optimistic, we need more time to catch up.
While we're waiting for an answer from a few investors, we came up to another idea which could bring much more trust into the bitcoin community.

Long story short: an insurance company for Bitcoin-based services.

More will come soon, keep calm & carry on.

Thanks!
- erundook

Ok..And when you reimburse all our money, also return to us all the time and opportunities we lost, and actually we losing, because of YOUR problem?
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:56:48 PM

You fuckers held hundreds of thousands of my moon during the original pump and my support tickets went unresolved for over 2 months.  And now you've had your shit stolen. I don't feel bad at all about the fact you got fucking owned by your own ignorance.

You ignored support tickets, neglected security issues people brought up to you and now look.  Now you are the one fucked, and there are thousands of people holding you accountable.  Funny how I couldnt get any of you DEVs to release my balance that was stuck in a held position for months, but im sure whoever the fuck compromised your security was able to get it within seconds.  So if it means I will never get my .5 BTC back thats fine, Im just glad you are sitting in a position worse then I have been for two months trying to make ANY FORM of COMMUNICATION with you or ANYONE at coinex.  Maybe we should find out who did it and have them open an exchange as it seems they can get shit done in a timely fashion
cheers mate

rprocto2

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:16:16 PM

I just had to post after watching stupid post after stupid post of people who do not understand security.  I am going to put it from the point of view as a web developer, which is what I am.  If you want a perfectly secure computer, go buy one, then never take it out of the box or power it up.  That is the only secure system. 

A web application such as Coinex can be as secure as possible, however, it is running on a server that has an operating system.  How often do you get updates for security issues?  Just remember all those updates have to be checked out and unfortunately when one update gets put out, it can open up another security flaw.  I don't know how the theft occurred, but I will say this, there are several possibilities including a hack attack on the server, then some sort of a program installed on the server and that can collect up all the admin user names and passwords that it wants then it just a matter of a hacker logging into the system and taking what they want.  The hard part is hacking into the server.

I trust Erundock and CaptainFuture.  They have always made sure that any transfers that didn't happen, were made to happen.  Yes I had to follow the appropriate steps to file a ticket but I have never had a ticket go for more than a week.  It takes alot to run a web server.  If you have never done it, then shut up until you have spent a few years doing it.  If you have never coded, shut up until you do it for a few years.  If you want all your money safe and sound, you will never find a place in this world that is safe.  I call some of you the 7/11 generation, always wanting things instantly and not happy if you don't get it immediately.  Well, web servers are not 7/11 and it takes time to read through all the system event logs and other logs and figure out what happened.  It seems to me that they are trying to not just piece together what happened but how to prevent it in the future.  With only a few people, you need to give them time.  Get off your damn high horse and relax.  You try reading server logs for 8 hours then be forced to read more for another 8 hours.  It gets ver tiring. 

Once again, my point is that nothing in this world is 100% secure.  Including Atomic-Trade.  The two errors that crop up that are shown, sorry, but they throw some serious red flags because with errors in packet inspection and time stamps, I think it might be easy for someone to spoof the system.  I await an 3rd party security check of their system, complete with hack attempts then post the results.  I bet they won't because it will find flaws. 

Just chill out and let people do their job and give them some time.  I had almost 42M CTM and a million Moon...so I am in this as well.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:22:50 PM

Another update.

While we're waiting for an answer from a few investors, we came up to another idea which could bring much more trust into the bitcoin community.

Thanks!
- erundook

Oh is that you usagi?

PS: For any clueless noobs happening around: this entire "exchange" is nonsense, the people involved are mentally retarded at best; steer clear, you have no business here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
shawk08033

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:24:34 PM

I just had to post after watching stupid post after stupid post of people who do not understand security.  I am going to put it from the point of view as a web developer, which is what I am.  If you want a perfectly secure computer, go buy one, then never take it out of the box or power it up.  That is the only secure system. 

A web application such as Coinex can be as secure as possible, however, it is running on a server that has an operating system.  How often do you get updates for security issues?  Just remember all those updates have to be checked out and unfortunately when one update gets put out, it can open up another security flaw.  I don't know how the theft occurred, but I will say this, there are several possibilities including a hack attack on the server, then some sort of a program installed on the server and that can collect up all the admin user names and passwords that it wants then it just a matter of a hacker logging into the system and taking what they want.  The hard part is hacking into the server.

I trust Erundock and CaptainFuture.  They have always made sure that any transfers that didn't happen, were made to happen.  Yes I had to follow the appropriate steps to file a ticket but I have never had a ticket go for more than a week.  It takes alot to run a web server.  If you have never done it, then shut up until you have spent a few years doing it.  If you have never coded, shut up until you do it for a few years.  If you want all your money safe and sound, you will never find a place in this world that is safe.  I call some of you the 7/11 generation, always wanting things instantly and not happy if you don't get it immediately.  Well, web servers are not 7/11 and it takes time to read through all the system event logs and other logs and figure out what happened.  It seems to me that they are trying to not just piece together what happened but how to prevent it in the future.  With only a few people, you need to give them time.  Get off your damn high horse and relax.  You try reading server logs for 8 hours then be forced to read more for another 8 hours.  It gets ver tiring. 

Once again, my point is that nothing in this world is 100% secure.  Including Atomic-Trade.  The two errors that crop up that are shown, sorry, but they throw some serious red flags because with errors in packet inspection and time stamps, I think it might be easy for someone to spoof the system.  I await an 3rd party security check of their system, complete with hack attempts then post the results.  I bet they won't because it will find flaws. 

Just chill out and let people do their job and give them some time.  I had almost 42M CTM and a million Moon...so I am in this as well.

+1 for the understanding of computers, I get what your saying but what pisses me of is instead of contact us asap they said it was maintenance, , after 2 days they came out with the problem. Either the hacker knew what he was doing and hit the server while they were doing maintenance or its an inside job.

At this point it hard to tell.
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:24:52 PM

Is this ur sorry excuse? a few paragraphs... yo make me sad....... Sad qq.q dying ponies gg.. you lose.

Todamont

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:25:38 PM

>I trust Erundock and CaptainFuture.

I don't trust ANYONE with my money, that's why I use bitcoin. A server could be the most updated secure box in the world, and it doesn't matter if the people can't be trusted. The entire model of currency exchange with master keyholders has to die, and Open Transactions has to kill it.
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:29:45 PM

I don't trust ANYONE with my money, that's why I use bitcoin. A server could be the most updated secure box in the world, and it doesn't matter if the people can't be trusted. The entire model of currency exchange with master keyholders has to die, and Open Transactions has to kill it.

Yea put too much money in erudock or captinefutures hands and they will steal it all...  you are a fucking fool, stop trying to pat their backs...  I surprised If I even see my shit again.  God damn for sure I'm taking it off there and never looking back.

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:37:12 PM

I like the idea of an open exchange with no keyholder, that is an excellent idea!    Kind of like craigslist for altcoins Tongue

Jettero42

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:44:35 PM

Another update.

Thanks!
- erundook

Thank you for keeping us updated.
shawk08033

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:47:21 PM

I like the idea of an open exchange with no keyholder, that is an excellent idea!    Kind of like craigslist for altcoins Tongue

How would that work? And don't compare anything to craigslist if your trying to make it look good.
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:55:48 PM

Another update.

Thanks!
- erundook

Thank you for keeping us updated.

you are the reason why they are able to get away with this... ppl like you make me sick ughh i want to throw up

Todamont

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:05:34 PM

trustless exchange

>How would that work

By using voting pools and triple-entry accounting, it is possible to have a federated network of servers who process transactions and conversions for the transaction/brokerage fees, yet have no access to user funds held in cryptocurrencies. It's not only possible, it will be running in a few months.

http://opentransactions.org/wiki/index.php?title=About
xman89

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:15:25 PM

How would that work? And don't compare anything to craigslist if your trying to make it look good.

It is called distributed exchange. The implementation is still experimental but when it matures there would not be any need to trust people... ever.

If bitcoin is possible then distributed exchange should also be possible at least for cryptocoins.

Also it is possible to have ultimate security, that ultimate security is called bitcoin. Before the emergence of bitcoin it was not possible.
Because of that ultimate security bitcoin looks like almost outworld technology.

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:32:24 PM

It is called distributed exchange. The implementation is still experimental but when it matures there would not be any need to trust people... ever.

If bitcoin is possible then distributed exchange should also be possible at least for cryptocoins.

Also it is possible to have ultimate security, that ultimate security is called bitcoin. Before the emergence of bitcoin it was not possible.
Because of that ultimate security bitcoin looks like almost outworld technology.

Yea i didn't mean a craigslist... I meant a coinex with craigslist with nobody controlling it ^_^  How to implement... hmm that is the hard part.   I'm sure we can do it.

shawk08033

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:08:04 AM

Yea i didn't mean a craigslist... I meant a coinex with craigslist with nobody controlling it ^_^  How to implement... hmm that is the hard part.   I'm sure we can do it.

I like the idea of that, so its like p2pool correct?
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: