Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283597 times)
cryptosolar

Activity: 145
Merit: 251

- The Sun -

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:00:45 AM

I don t had much coins @ coinex because they are not serious...from the beginning until the End...and WTF is .pw ?

Evergreencoin EGC  - #Community First
Jumperre

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:11:01 AM

I don t had much coins @ coinex because they are not serious...from the beginning until the End...and WTF is .pw ?

pw is the internet address extension www.coinex.pw and I only included that because of the cloud farming site www.Coinex.io that may be ran by different people, but I am not certain on that either.
micers

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:13:22 AM

Gawd damn time for Coinex to post an update...
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:33:48 AM

Craptsy ?! Are you sure??? They are really bad and this is when they don't have a problem... What would happen if they do have a real problem???

Sometimes you will wait them for hours to show up your own coins in your deposit balance. This is unacceptable.

Cryptsy moves like a slug, has an awkward interface, and can be very iffy. And that said, they probably are the best of a bad bunch.

I am sort of amazed at just how poorly most exchanges are set up and run.

I have to agree, I haven't found a single "Exchange/ECN/Brokerage/??? whatever you want to call these sites that even comes close to what I can get for trading equities. I personally hate all of these web interfaces.  They're hard to program with any sophistication, they expose all sorts of interfaces directly to the hackers, there's absolutely no real charting or Statistical Analysis capabilities and the list goes on... I'm looking for a few people with a different view for this market that would be interested in doing it securely and doing it right!  Anybody have an interest in at least exploring this type of an opportunity?

IM me if you do!

because these exchanges are written by kids that have never seen what technologies are used in real life exchanges They are good at web interfaces that is the easy part, but fail where the meat and bones are, the back end. Plus some of them are smart asses. The crypto environment is populated with all type of thief's and hackers.

Did you know you can submit the same share into the same pool using different IP addresses and users?
Did you know that most pools use fake users to inject fake shares?

Unless we do something main street will never adopt cryptos and it will continue to be a college game until they find something else to keep them busy
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:42:04 AM

I tried to warn people about these guys a month and a half ago when they took my hash by making it so you don't put your user just worker. They took hash but didn't compensate and basically said Tough Shit you should of read the instructions. Sorry but if anyone has any sign of a exchange being shady they need to warn eveyone and everyone needs to GTFO.

Cool story bro.

keep your coins out of Cryptsy, they use them to short. Several weeks ago I deposited 200k SXC only to see them being sold the following minutes. 1 week later I withdrew them and guess what, there was a SXC run
Atmeh

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:01:07 AM

Stick a fork in me. Erundook, if you wanted trust, selling coins on localbitcoins, and then deleting the profile after I posted it isn't helping your cause. All of your profiles? *Almost* everywhere. Being silent just creates more FUD. Any amateur can see that you haven't played Doka2 for four days. This dark house is done for me. I certainly hope I'm wrong but I can't fathom.. why the silence? Enjoy the coin where ever you went.

If it helps anyone... http://steamcommunity.com/id/erundook/friends
dr.octopus

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:15:31 AM

i think we need to create most wanted profiles in cryptoworld for everybody to see
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:31:49 AM

I'll personally contribute a bounty to have his head on a stick, as I'm sure many others will.  So if he was indeed behind the stealing of the coins and there was really no 'hacker' involved, then I hope he's booking his flight to the bahamas now and getting facial reconstructive surgery.

I don't like this one bit.  People saying 'have faith, it's happened before and everything turned out well' are either naive beyond belief or will just believe anything fed to them.  Fact of the matter is, they have given barely any info following this fiasco, and have provided absolutely ZERO evidence til now.  Hell, they haven't even answered which damn coins were stolen, if in fact they all were.

Seems like they just saw how the entire mt. gox fiasco played out...realized they weren't under the same legal jurisdiction as mt. gox, and figured they'd handle the situation just like gox and make up a bs story while putting up a 'maintenance' splash page.  Ain't that ironic?

But trust...even if they were planning on getting away with it, karma has its way of rearing its ugly self.  It may not be tomorrow...or even next month...but eventually the real 'thieves' will cross paths with the wrong people.  And it won't be pretty.

Now where the hell is the EVIDENCE here...from this b.s. investigation?!?!?
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:49:57 AM

I'm personally dealing with my own crap due to a small hack at AllCrypt.com today. So I dont have time to go in depth.

But the fact he has gone ghost is revolting. We had an issue today, some BTCS was lost, and we had a statement up, almost immediately. Just a while ago I posted a full explanation as to what happened (https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2014/03/hack-update-2-what-the-hell-actually-happened/) and even say "Its our fault" and explain what the issue was.

And without giving out any details that may impair efforts - by showing full transparency, immediately, and posting details, we were contacted by someone who knows something that may help us recover the lost funds.

CoinEx gets hacked, and nothing.

Know what CoinEx? If you were honest, and posted what actually happened, maybe the funds could have been in some way recovered. Guess what? When someone steals MOON and SXC and these other alts - they are utterly worthless in the "real world" until someone turns them into BTC then sells them for cash or exchanges them for fiat at an exchange.

Know where they do that? On ANOTHER exchange. They cannot magically turn those other coins into money they can enjoy on a tropical island without exchanging them somewhere. Your wallets got emptied? Post it. Those of us who run other exchanges might just check our logs and see if any of the coins wound up on our site.

Or, you shut your accounts down, liquidate your BTC, and run for the hills.

AllCrypt.com was the victim of a small hack today. Our security worked and stopped it from being bad. All the details are on the blog at www.allcrypt.com/blog

When we go back up tomorrow, security will be tighter, and you'll know there's an exchange out there that isn't running and hiding.

This hide and run shit is really starting to piss me off.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 06:51:15 AM

Those of us who run other exchanges might just check our logs and see if any of the coins wound up on our site.

YES YES YES, No Regulations doesn't mean Cryptoworld, shouldn't fight against Thefts. We don't need to register Names associated with BTC Addresses, but the Ability to freeze stolen Funds on Exchnages or Services for further Investigation would be nice. Like the Big Pooloperators do with their calling List.

Coinex WTF, let the People Withdraw the other Alts, because most of them in a free Fall. In 2 Weeks Coinex Users will be fucked twice, not only got robbed, also their ALts losing Value every Day now.

I wouldn't want to be in his Shoes, but i don't think he's doing a runner as Vitaly. Maybe he could take Poloniex as a Rolemodel in handling a Security Breach. EXP. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499580.msg5499870#msg5499870

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
xman89

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:00:06 AM

I don't believe he would just steal our money. I have a few good friends from Russia and they are all nice people.
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 07:05:03 AM

Your trust is based on the fact that you know a few people in Russia that are nice, so that means there are no thieves or liars in Russia?

My head hurts now.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
winxp5421

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:31:03 AM

I'm personally dealing with my own crap due to a small hack at AllCrypt.com today. So I dont have time to go in depth.

But the fact he has gone ghost is revolting. We had an issue today, some BTCS was lost, and we had a statement up, almost immediately. Just a while ago I posted a full explanation as to what happened (https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2014/03/hack-update-2-what-the-hell-actually-happened/) and even say "Its our fault" and explain what the issue was.

And without giving out any details that may impair efforts - by showing full transparency, immediately, and posting details, we were contacted by someone who knows something that may help us recover the lost funds.

CoinEx gets hacked, and nothing.

Know what CoinEx? If you were honest, and posted what actually happened, maybe the funds could have been in some way recovered. Guess what? When someone steals MOON and SXC and these other alts - they are utterly worthless in the "real world" until someone turns them into BTC then sells them for cash or exchanges them for fiat at an exchange.

Know where they do that? On ANOTHER exchange. They cannot magically turn those other coins into money they can enjoy on a tropical island without exchanging them somewhere. Your wallets got emptied? Post it. Those of us who run other exchanges might just check our logs and see if any of the coins wound up on our site.

Or, you shut your accounts down, liquidate your BTC, and run for the hills.

AllCrypt.com was the victim of a small hack today. Our security worked and stopped it from being bad. All the details are on the blog at www.allcrypt.com/blog

When we go back up tomorrow, security will be tighter, and you'll know there's an exchange out there that isn't running and hiding.

This hide and run shit is really starting to piss me off.

YES, you sir just found a new trader!

Take notes coinEX
Jumperre

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:44:01 AM

Your trust is based on the fact that you know a few people in Russia that are nice, so that means there are no thieves or liars in Russia?

My head hurts now.

+1
6iva4a

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:09:12 AM

Once we have Russian, then we have a problem...
strawberrymaker

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:39:05 AM

Take your time buddy.
Some of us are adults and are just happy you and your guys are working towards a resolution.

+1
+1
+1
flipstyle

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:58:41 AM

Take your time buddy.
Some of us are adults and are just happy you and your guys are working towards a resolution.

+1
+1
+1

lol always the 0 posts newbie to re-bump.  Enough with the shill accounts, erundook.  Just let the rest of us withdraw our damn coins that weren't stolen that belong to us...this is really pissing me off!
chrisbfrpky

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:28:02 AM

Coinex.pw  whois info. Since it looks like we have been duped out of our coins, I suggest everyone start contacting Coinex's hosting service for more intimate details so the search can begin. Even with all the cryptic info given, nobody is truly hidden on the internet and these guys can and will be found. The hosting service is responsible to "Know your customer", so there is a trail to follow. Reports to various fraud investigation agencies will also start the ball rolling. Hosting services will not honor privacy policies if their service has been used to commit a crime, which is basically what we're looking at here.

Domain ID:CNIC-DO1373171
Domain Name:COINEX.PW
Created On:2013-07-22T13:16:23.0Z
Last Updated On:2014-03-14T12:08:31.0Z
Expiration Date:2014-07-22T23:59:59.0Z
Registrant ID:H280468
Registrant Name:Domain Admin
Registrant Organization:PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street1:ID#10760, PO Box 16
Registrant Street2:Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Registrant City:Nobby Beach
Registrant Postal Code:QLD 4218
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Phone:+45.36946676
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:H280468
Admin Name:Domain Admin
Admin Organization:PrivacyProtect.org
Admin Street1:ID#10760, PO Box 16
Admin Street2:Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Admin City:Nobby Beach
Admin Postal Code:QLD 4218
Admin Country:AU
Admin Phone:+45.36946676
Admin Email:
Tech ID:H280468
Tech Name:Domain Admin
Tech Organization:PrivacyProtect.org
Tech Street1:ID#10760, PO Box 16
Tech Street2:Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Tech City:Nobby Beach
Tech Postal Code:QLD 4218
Tech Country:AU
Tech Phone:+45.36946676
Tech Email:
Billing ID:H280468
Billing Name:Domain Admin
Billing Organization:PrivacyProtect.org
Billing Street1:ID#10760, PO Box 16
Billing Street2:Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Billing City:Nobby Beach
Billing Postal Code:QLD 4218
Billing Country:AU
Billing Phone:+45.36946676
Billing Email:
Sponsoring Registrar ID:H2834038
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID:1111
Sponsoring Registrar Organization:DomainContext Inc.
Sponsoring Registrar Street1:501 Silverside Road
Sponsoring Registrar Street2:Suite 105
Sponsoring Registrar City:Wilmington
Sponsoring Registrar State/Province:DE
Sponsoring Registrar Postal Code:19809
Sponsoring Registrar Country:US
Sponsoring Registrar Phone:+13.024427322
Sponsoring Registrar Fax:+13.024427337
Sponsoring Registrar Website:http://www.domaincontext.com
Name Server:SUE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server:ART.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC:Unsigned
flipstyle

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:33:42 AM

Coinex.pw  whois info. Since it looks like we have been duped out of our coins, I suggest everyone start contacting Coinex's hosting service for more intimate details so the search can begin. Even with all the cryptic info given, nobody is truly hidden on the internet and these guys can and will be found. The hosting service is responsible to "Know your customer", so there is a trail to follow. Reports to various fraud investigation agencies will also start the ball rolling. Hosting services will not honor privacy policies if their service has been used to commit a crime, which is basically what we're looking at here.

Domain ID:CNIC-DO1373171
Domain Name:COINEX.PW
Created On:2013-07-22T13:16:23.0Z
Last Updated On:2014-03-14T12:08:31.0Z
Expiration Date:2014-07-22T23:59:59.0Z
Registrant ID:H280468
Registrant Name:Domain Admin
Registrant Organization:PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street1:ID#10760, PO Box 16
Registrant Street2:Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Registrant City:Nobby Beach
Registrant Postal Code:QLD 4218
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Phone:+45.36946676
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:H280468
Admin Name:Domain Admin
Admin Organization:PrivacyProtect.org
Admin Street1:ID#10760, PO Box 16
Admin Street2:Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Admin City:Nobby Beach
Admin Postal Code:QLD 4218
Admin Country:AU
Admin Phone:+45.36946676
Admin Email:
Tech ID:H280468
Tech Name:Domain Admin
Tech Organization:PrivacyProtect.org
Tech Street1:ID#10760, PO Box 16
Tech Street2:Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Tech City:Nobby Beach
Tech Postal Code:QLD 4218
Tech Country:AU
Tech Phone:+45.36946676
Tech Email:
Billing ID:H280468
Billing Name:Domain Admin
Billing Organization:PrivacyProtect.org
Billing Street1:ID#10760, PO Box 16
Billing Street2:Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Billing City:Nobby Beach
Billing Postal Code:QLD 4218
Billing Country:AU
Billing Phone:+45.36946676
Billing Email:
Sponsoring Registrar ID:H2834038
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID:1111
Sponsoring Registrar Organization:DomainContext Inc.
Sponsoring Registrar Street1:501 Silverside Road
Sponsoring Registrar Street2:Suite 105
Sponsoring Registrar City:Wilmington
Sponsoring Registrar State/Province:DE
Sponsoring Registrar Postal Code:19809
Sponsoring Registrar Country:US
Sponsoring Registrar Phone:+13.024427322
Sponsoring Registrar Fax:+13.024427337
Sponsoring Registrar Website:http://www.domaincontext.com
Name Server:SUE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server:ART.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC:Unsigned

I know a few people on 4chan that can get ahold of vital info and doxxing.  I'll give erun and his cronies til the end of this weekend to give a REAL update (not some damn 'our investigation needs more time') and some real evidence before I start elevating the hunt.
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 09:47:51 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 09:59:20 AM by Gordon Bleu

I know a few people on 4chan that can get ahold of vital info and doxxing.  I'll give erun and his cronies til the end of this weekend to give a REAL update (not some damn 'our investigation needs more time') and some real evidence before I start elevating the hunt.

ORLY NYPA

save the cached Version. he was so fast with deleting everthing,

>maybe he payed to take it Down
>payed to take it Down
>payed

>PROFIT

ilikekillnerds.com/.../looks-like-coinex-pw-might-ha  when searching this line found this  http://2ch.hk/cc/res/56243.html 2ch are better suited to deliver more Info. But i can't speak  russian.

http://www.google.ch/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC8QIDAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwebcache.googleusercontent.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcache%3AuYnFuk9WdDUJ%3Ailikekillnerds.com%2F2014%2F03%2Flooks-like-coinex-pw-might-have-been-hacked%2F%2B%26cd%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26ct%3Dclnk%26gl%3Dch%26client%3Dschwulenegerimweltraum&ei=hFstU_v0G9Ky7AbG64HQBg&usg=AFQjCNGPgj_FM6Km6xKf-WZDimCs9fBVIw&sig2=f7f_oAkJP8HY1uOBAajXlQ

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: