Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:43:41 AM

I was impressed with your project, because it was created for intelligent people and for viewing alternative sources of information, but I am confused by the fact that your team rarely appears.
This is the only thing stopping from this project becoming a really huge success. That team rarely appears and does answer users queries. This is not a good sign for a project.
Maybe they have a lot of work, and they just do not have time to answer the existing questions? This is possible, and I have such examples

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

I was impressed with your project, because it was created for intelligent people and for viewing alternative sources of information, but I am confused by the fact that your team rarely appears.
Thats right. We all had high hopes for this project, but it all seems to have been collapsed. They had the potential, support and resouces for developing the platform.
I believe that this project attracts attention and without much effort from the work of the team, so this project should come true.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

I like the discussion in this tread, as in the telegram, but I think that there will be more participants in the telegram if the developer gives a small reward.

If you will check the flow of all the conversations here you will see that the team is no longer active now and giving a small rewards will be nonsense now as the team is not responding anymore.
I have a question so why they don't disclose their project?when they are not concern about our effort or investors so close your project.investing here is a same for us
Well, they wanted to get more profit by not disclosing the project. A lot of people here were concerned about the project and its make the project bigger and bigger.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Thats right. We all had high hopes for this project, but it all seems to have been collapsed. They had the potential, support and resouces for developing the platform.
I believe that this project attracts attention and without much effort from the work of the team, so this project should come true.
How could the project attract more attention if the devs already left this project. Join the telegram group and see the pinned message. It almost 1 month no update.
rina141141

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

Hi there. How long is it left until the public sale of the tokens starts?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
I also adhere to this opinion and I very much hope that the project will very soon work and we will be able to write together interesting articles for the platform. Therefore, we just need news from the developers, that they would tell us the truth, what is happening.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

Hi there. How long is it left until the public sale of the tokens starts?

If you made some back read then you will see that this project is not active anymore and base on scheduled token sales, it was already ended. Sadly, the dev disappears and the project left hanging.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
I also adhere to this opinion and I very much hope that the project will very soon work and we will be able to write together interesting articles for the platform. Therefore, we just need news from the developers, that they would tell us the truth, what is happening.

A lot of investors and supporters are still actively posting here and in telegram group hoping that one day the dev will return again and will fix this issues. Wikibits really have an active community now despite of inactivity now.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 10:01:03 AM by richelle87

A lot of investors and supporters are still actively posting here and in telegram group hoping that one day the dev will return again and will fix this issues. Wikibits really have an active community now despite of inactivity now.

Agree with you, if you guys join their telegram community you can see their hopes on the project are still there. I'm totally expecting that this platform would come back strong even huge damage has been done.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

How could the project attract more attention if the devs already left this project. Join the telegram group and see the pinned message. It almost 1 month no update.

Yes, some members here are still not updated about the recent status of wikibits. The team is not active anymore and the only active here is the investors and supporters.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

simply because initially the Wikibits project was very interesting for many people. And now all these people are waiting for the team to overcome their difficulties, they hope that this is all a temporary phenomenon.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

simply because initially the Wikibits project was very interesting for many people. And now all these people are waiting for the team to overcome their difficulties, they hope that this is all a temporary phenomenon.

You have a point mate. Somw of thw members are still not losing hope. I am very confused and don't know what to do. I still want wikibits to get back on feet, but it is almost a month now but still no update.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

Hello everyone, I got a little acquainted with the project, it's very similar to Wikipedia. But what is happening now with the project, why does everyone write that it does not work anymore?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

Hello everyone, I got a little acquainted with the project, it's very similar to Wikipedia. But what is happening now with the project, why does everyone write that it does not work anymore?
If you have time to read some quotes here, then you will be able to discover that this project is not actively updating by the dev team or even by the bounty manager. And if you will visit to their telegram channel, then you will see that there are so many spammers trying to ruined the project. This team is certainly disable for me.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

You have a point mate. Somw of thw members are still not losing hope. I am very confused and don't know what to do. I still want wikibits to get back on feet, but it is almost a month now but still no update.

Don't make yourself difficult, just simply understand the situation and I think team are not making anymore progress of their platform. Hopes are already been over because of their mishandling of their clients leaving them with a question of doubts.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

If you have time to read some quotes here, then you will be able to discover that this project is not actively updating by the dev team or even by the bounty manager. And if you will visit to their telegram channel, then you will see that there are so many spammers trying to ruined the project. This team is certainly disable for me.
Spammers ruined the telegram community, and at the same time the person assigned to manage I think to the telegram have some personal reasons about family matter in which no one can respond to the questions raised there. I hope that reason is true at all.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

All the matter is that the project isn't stopped because in the telegram about the developer has reported. They have really problems with finance and they have been forced to sell the project. Now only a matter of time and we will have to receive the answer already from the new developer.
I personally did not see such information in the telegram, but I think that if problems with finances were, then it is possible. After all, what was collected for. Really they can not use them to solve problems and then explain why they were used.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

All the matter is that the project isn't stopped because in the telegram about the developer has reported. They have really problems with finance and they have been forced to sell the project. Now only a matter of time and we will have to receive the answer already from the new developer.
I personally did not see such information in the telegram, but I think that if problems with finances were, then it is possible. After all, what was collected for. Really they can not use them to solve problems and then explain why they were used.

Yeah, their is no newly updated in their telegram and also in this thread. People are getting confused about the status of the project due to the dev and the team are not replying to our issues. Well, good for them because some are still believing in this project and still waiting for the response of the dev.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

Yeah, their is no newly updated in their telegram and also in this thread. People are getting confused about the status of the project due to the dev and the team are not replying to our issues. Well, good for them because some are still believing in this project and still waiting for the response of the dev.

Yeah, which I think so confused if this kind of project is still on going for development or not. As I watch their youtube video they are trying to help those have a problem but some point on that I'm still confusing as they adopt blockchain technology by having their artificial intelligent also the dev didn't response in telegram as well as here in the thread.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Yeah, which I think so confused if this kind of project is still on going for development or not. As I watch their youtube video they are trying to help those have a problem but some point on that I'm still confusing as they adopt blockchain technology by having their artificial intelligent also the dev didn't response in telegram as well as here in the thread.
This project really has a number of unresolved queries and the dev or any of their team member should soon update up on it and try to solve the query as soon as possible to gain back the reputation.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: