Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.

The "developers" dont seem to exist for some reason, they are continuously hiding in the shadows and ignoring all questions everywhere /shrug
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.

The "developers" dont seem to exist for some reason, they are continuously hiding in the shadows and ignoring all questions everywhere /shrug
They say that they have problems with the law in the United States. But the exact reason for their absence, no one knows. Which is very strange. News and announcements from the development team have not been a month. And while no one knows what could really happen.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

Yes, I agree with you that this is an ambitious project, but I do not really believe that it's up to them to make a direct revolution.
Of course, this project need more supporter and contributor, but with situation like that, i don't think people will willing come to make contribute for Wikibits.
Totally agree with you. Wikibits should handle so much problem at this time. Hope they can make our belief come back.

Well, for now, I am still waiting for the team to update this week. I dunno if that news is real or fake. But I'm still hoping wikibits will comeback or just refund the investor's money invested.
Still waiting for the updates and shown of the Wikibits team in the crypto currency community. There are lots of people that is awaiting for their shownout and explain everything and I am also one of those people. I see a potential in this project and didn't think that this would happen. If there is a posibility for the retrieval success of this project even a little then I hope that the team will pull it of.

Well, I don't think they will be back since it's been too long already they never explain what was happend on this project. Though there are a lot of users expect this project but in some point until this very moment they didn't appears as they just totally vanished from the start.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

They say that they have problems with the law in the United States. But the exact reason for their absence, no one knows. Which is very strange. News and announcements from the development team have not been a month. And while no one knows what could really happen.
Honest, but it really looks strange. After all, developers and administrators could explain to us the reason for their suspension from work on the project, so that no one is worried about investors. But from them nothing came to the mail unfortunately.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Honest, but it really looks strange. After all, developers and administrators could explain to us the reason for their suspension from work on the project, so that no one is worried about investors. But from them nothing came to the mail unfortunately.
Yeah, which the best way is to wait and keep update always since this project is still in progression. Also, I appreciate their platforms which we are able to be comfortable due to their reliable services and platforms offer on this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

Maybe they will answer you soon let's wait and see but what ever the case this devs here don't actually seem to be doing fine

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

They have a good start since their concept is really good, as what I can see in their smart contracts they got a lot of contributors even if the minimum contribution is quite high. Their last tweet and pinned post in their telegram is really funny because their product remains a concept and they don't havecommunications so what will back up their thought of making their token have value?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

Maybe they will answer you soon let's wait and see but what ever the case this devs here don't actually seem to be doing fine
in fact, we have been waiting for quite a long time. But I still very much hope that soon the development team will appear here and give us all the news we need.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

I read that the team was faced with difficulties, but did not they have to foresee them and advance the way out of this situation
Already even rumors that news was fake have spread. It is excluded, news was in official Telegram to group. People already just don't have patience and such ugly situations turn out.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

I read that the team was faced with difficulties, but did not they have to foresee them and advance the way out of this situation
The team is also now facing some issues i guess and they would be resolved soon. The team is offline since a number of days and perhaps that is the reason why the project is having some minor issues.
The issues you're referring are taking a lot of time to be resolved, sooner or later more people just like what you can see in the bitcointalk community or in the telegram community chat that they are very sad and somehow doesn't trust anymore the project as it seems to be a scam one.
ninjaskip

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

As I understand it now you can pay for the services of the platform with fiat and I'm curious, in the future the service will have to be paid only by tokens or fiat too?

As I read their project. I think if you use wiki bits you will earn tokens from then that you can convert to btc, altcoins, or fiat. But sadly no good updates. The team has forgotten this wikibits.
To be honest they have a great idea how this project can be implemented and adapted by the internet mass however thier planning and management just destroyed thier reputation.

They literally do not give a shit, they seem to buying members for their telegram groups too and there's a ton of random arabic spam that isnt removed

I am not sure if it is them who add any members arbitrarily. Couldn't anyone control a bot and add thousands of members to the channel or do you need permission for that?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

The team is also now facing some issues i guess and they would be resolved soon. The team is offline since a number of days and perhaps that is the reason why the project is having some minor issues.
The issues you're referring are taking a lot of time to be resolved, sooner or later more people just like what you can see in the bitcointalk community or in the telegram community chat that they are very sad and somehow doesn't trust anymore the project as it seems to be a scam one.

This issue is getting worst day by day. If the team doesn't update or contact the members anymore, then this is a sign that wikibits is falling down. It is sad to say but sooner we can all accept the happenings.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

This project is dead and people that are saying there are some updates ! be serious ! Any announcement or update should be done through social media or website.
last twitter was on May 15.
PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:19:17 PM

No worry, as someone say above, they still running projects but maybe keep silent for make new suprising?
Fenrir_Rising

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

Hi there. How long is it left until the public sale of the tokens starts?

Grin
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

The developers do not seem to exist because the project doesnt exist anymore. I do not think that, they are going to make things so complicated like transfering this ICO to an other counrtry and continue again. I am sure they already started a new project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:54:16 AM

A bright project and I want it to be implemented, despite all the difficulties that the team has to face

There are still investors who are trusting this ICO. The team is having a hard time solving their own country problems. Hoping they can update one good news to keep the investor from doubting this project.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:25:00 AM

the project can indeed succeed if the developers manage to overcome the problems that have arisen in the process

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:46:54 AM

I like the idea of the project, because knowledge, and even more a new source of knowledge and an alternative, is always good for everyone
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:54:47 AM

The developers do not seem to exist because the project doesnt exist anymore. I do not think that, they are going to make things so complicated like transfering this ICO to an other counrtry and continue again. I am sure they already started a new project.

Many members still hoping that the devs will be back soon. But as what I observed, the devs seems no plan to come back to wikibits because if they gonna bring wikibits back, it will be very hard for them. Having negative feedbacks will lead to a totally shutdown.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: