Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

Ladies and gentleman; no need to speculate about this project. There are two possibilities: 1- Team has also other projects, they have difficulties with laws, launching in their own country and try to get the project in an ICO friendly country as they mentioned. 2- They just pick up what they could from the ICO and probably taking a vacation in Bahamas.
I think if the project is already running, the team does something for him, maybe she paused in the project, in fact, I think the team knows better how to do it.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kyera

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:22:40 AM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

Of course it's good to make a platform for ready-made consumers, but did the team do any marketing research?
It's silly to start any project without marketing research, I hope that the developers understand this and conducted them
why conduct any research if it is planned to launch a platform with information? I doubt that Wikipedia ever conducted such a marketing research
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:56 AM

We are waiting for news from developers for a very long time! Nobody knows what happened to the project and why everyone is silent! Is it really so difficult to announce the real problem of the project, why the delay in the implementation.
I think all the same developers have not left this project, but they simply solve some important issues related to the project. I hope in the end we will be able to use the Wikibits platform.

Really? But why until now we didn't hear any words from the dev and the team? It is just a matter of minutes explaining to their clients what is really the reason for their being inactive for months.

There has been a lot of project that looks like they were abandoned but as you can see this thread is still active with their supporters as well as their Telegram group(except for the spammers)  Cheesy
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

We are waiting for news from developers for a very long time! Nobody knows what happened to the project and why everyone is silent! Is it really so difficult to announce the real problem of the project, why the delay in the implementation.
I think all the same developers have not left this project, but they simply solve some important issues related to the project. I hope in the end we will be able to use the Wikibits platform.

Really? But why until now we didn't hear any words from the dev and the team? It is just a matter of minutes explaining to their clients what is really the reason for their being inactive for months.
A lot of people still have patient and seat here to waiting for new update or new feature of Wikibits, but maybe they stop when launch beta version ( which they call is alpha ). I really curiously about what the team doing?
Have some discussion at telegram that they should rebuild their reputation, but till now, still no response from the team.
Waiting too long can cause stress guys. We really don't know what will gonna happen to wikibits since the team left already. This is a loss for everyone.

Probably, true. Investors would consider to withdraw their findings on the platform since the team have already left the project.

Now that's sad. The project will no longer be realized since the team had already withdrew from being active in every channels they participated into.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

There has been a lot of project that looks like they were abandoned but as you can see this thread is still active with their supporters as well as their Telegram group(except for the spammers)  Cheesy

It is of course good to see the community being active on this thread and on the telegram channel, but is the team also still active?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

It is of course good to see the community being active on this thread and on the telegram channel, but is the team also still active?
Every project has its own way to be successful. Even this project has been seems like abandoned but why the suppporters still active on it? Maybe because they still have faith on the Wikibits. But the communications with the people on its community is very important and necessary to have a fruitful success. The only proble for the Wikibits is that they not active on this thread. Hope that they will show theirselves in front of the people again and explain everthing.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

Of course it's good to make a platform for ready-made consumers, but did the team do any marketing research?
It's silly to start any project without marketing research, I hope that the developers understand this and conducted them

As I read some chat in the telegram group. The team said they will relaunch or revised their platforms, like promotions right? I dunno if what date this week though.
Plus to everything, a positive is the fact that the alpha platform still works and everything is normal with the website, it functions. Also I confirm concerning news from the developer, they were in telegram.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

A lot of people still have patient and seat here to waiting for new update or new feature of Wikibits, but maybe they stop when launch beta version ( which they call is alpha ). I really curiously about what the team doing?
Have some discussion at telegram that they should rebuild their reputation, but till now, still no response from the team.
Waiting too long can cause stress guys. We really don't know what will gonna happen to wikibits since the team left already. This is a loss for everyone.

Probably, true. Investors would consider to withdraw their findings on the platform since the team have already left the project.

Now that's sad. The project will no longer be realized since the team had already withdrew from being active in every channels they participated into.

I agree, many members still insist that the team will be back. How could they tell if they didn't even care to response to PM's. It is a sign that the team is not interested anymore to wikibits.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

I agree, many members still insist that the team will be back. How could they tell if they didn't even care to response to PM's. It is a sign that the team is not interested anymore to wikibits.

Most likely, this is true. The team left the project, and now it is not known whether there will be a return of funds that users invested in this project. After all, this is not small money anyway. Perhaps there are those who have invested a lot of money, and now can not return them.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

As I read some chat in the telegram group. The team said they will relaunch or revised their platforms, like promotions right? I dunno if what date this week though.

If it is really so, as neither stated in the group of telegrams, I very much hope that the investments that they collected did not evaporate and did not disappear anywhere. In fact, then the very bad reputation of this project and its team will begin.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

If it is really so, as neither stated in the group of telegrams, I very much hope that the investments that they collected did not evaporate and did not disappear anywhere. In fact, then the very bad reputation of this project and its team will begin.
So can we now say that this project has already been abandoned by thier developers? Hopefully when they comes back they have more solid foundation to make sure it will survive the ico competition.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

Nice video presentation that makes me understand more clearly. Good JOb!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

You have a point. Marketing is really important to make the project successful, aside from advertising of this project they really have good marketing strategies to increase profit.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

If that is real then investors will have hopes now about this project and I also hope that the news now is legit and the team are really making updates about the status of this project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Ladies and gentleman; no need to speculate about this project. There are two possibilities: 1- Team has also other projects, they have difficulties with laws, launching in their own country and try to get the project in an ICO friendly country as they mentioned. 2- They just pick up what they could from the ICO and probably taking a vacation in Bahamas.
I think if the project is already running, the team does something for him, maybe she paused in the project, in fact, I think the team knows better how to do it.

It is normal now, a lot of members here are posting negative thoughts about this project, and some members posting about dev making new announcements. For me. I will wait for the real announcement that will come from the dev.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

It is normal now, a lot of members here are posting negative thoughts about this project, and some members posting about dev making new announcements. For me. I will wait for the real announcement that will come from the dev.
Yes you certainly have a point bud, I guess the people that post negative comments no longer trust this project but doesnt have any basis on thier accusation. Therefore it would be best to calm down and wait instead for the official statement from the team.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

But with "a lot" of members saying here and also in the telegram community that this project is a scam and having its worst time, it will really affect how others will make an impression and how will they trust the project and the team behind.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Yes you certainly have a point bud, I guess the people that post negative comments no longer trust this project but doesnt have any basis on thier accusation. Therefore it would be best to calm down and wait instead for the official statement from the team.

yeah, well we can't blame those people post some negative about this project because devs or any one member who had been part on this project had didn't response any queries who want to know more about this project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

If that is real then investors will have hopes now about this project and I also hope that the news now is legit and the team are really making updates about the status of this project.

Yeah, as I believe this one of the great  project which have a very nice platform. Might not be the first to offer  this services. But Im sure it still excellent. Wikibits catch the attention of many users and prospect investors. Hope this project will achieved a good result since as of this days many comment negative about this project devs should clarify this.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: