Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

Well, this is not a nice way to pause an ICO Project; many people had invested in this project and it is better to refund them and restart the project again, after you organize your technical and legal issues in a new country, because I am sure you dont know how long this procedure continues.
I am gonna be very happy to see the ICO-Regulations also in european countries;  Japan, China and USA is just one of them that already regulated the ICOs.

I agree with you, they better launch the ICO way before, after the ICO have been regulated. I think the Wikibits platform is now in-danger because of impulsive move without researching about regulations..
really Wikibits is now in a difficult situation and we can only wait for some news from the developers. I very much hope that they will soon appear and explain how things are with the project.

You're going to be left hoping, the admins do not care about the project, people have mentioned about it  on the telegram they still do not care about it
In vain you is so skeptical. The developer has problems and he has told about it. He hasn't left from the answer, and has only answered with a delay. According to him the project will pass into other country and will develop other experts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

Anyway, all the same the developer has arrived very honestly and has told about all problems which are present at the project and has completely painted the honest situation regarding all this, didn't begin to hide. And investors need only to wait. I repeat, it is necessary to put that sum which you aren't afraid to lose in whole or in part.

What are talking about ! there is no announcement that mentioned those problems in ANN thread or social media or website, if you visit their twitter account you will find a post saying WIKI to moon ! like everything is fine !. Your statement doesn't make any sense.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

Well, this is not a nice way to pause an ICO Project; many people had invested in this project and it is better to refund them and restart the project again, after you organize your technical and legal issues in a new country, because I am sure you dont know how long this procedure continues.
I am gonna be very happy to see the ICO-Regulations also in european countries;  Japan, China and USA is just one of them that already regulated the ICOs.

I agree with you, they better launch the ICO way before, after the ICO have been regulated. I think the Wikibits platform is now in-danger because of impulsive move without researching about regulations..
really Wikibits is now in a difficult situation and we can only wait for some news from the developers. I very much hope that they will soon appear and explain how things are with the project.

You're going to be left hoping, the admins do not care about the project, people have mentioned about it  on the telegram they still do not care about it
In vain you is so skeptical. The developer has problems and he has told about it. He hasn't left from the answer, and has only answered with a delay. According to him the project will pass into other country and will develop other experts.

That is right that the dev has a problem but they are not alone. They can assigned some of their members to take care of the status of the platform so that investors will not be in doubt of what is going to happen with this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Prk_7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

We have been waiting for more than two weeks when the developers will appear and will tell us what is happening with the project.
It's been a long time since the developers have responded to any users queries. I hope they come back really soon and clear what is exactly happening and what will be the future of the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

I really wonder why they are not answering issues regarding the status of the project. We know that dev have been experienced some personal problems but they must find another options to handle their clients. As of these moment, people are nothing starting to think that this project will only end up in worst case scenario.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, pls how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

So easy, you can go to their alpha website and make contribute article or comments at here. Actually they have bounty before, but maybe it is end.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, pls how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

So easy, you can go to their alpha website and make contribute article or comments at here. Actually they have bounty before, but maybe it is end.
Yes, as i know we can earn more than 500 WIKI per day by comment and do some articles at their platform, honestly, i still don't test it so don't know this is true or not.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

We have been waiting for more than two weeks when the developers will appear and will tell us what is happening with the project.
Dev team might be working still on most of the priority tasks may be which they are highly accountable to complete fixing the major issues, let us allocate some time.

Exactly, to gain trust to those possible investors is not easy which the team may do something attractive for those users also. Also, it needs something great like by having special features that no other do.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

It's so sad to hear that this platform is having difficulties in terms of legal issues. I guess the team didn't anticipate this. The idea about wikibits might be stolen by other companies and I am not sure if it will be successful in the near future.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

It's so sad to hear that this platform is having difficulties in terms of legal issues. I guess the team didn't anticipate this. The idea about wikibits might be stolen by other companies and I am not sure if it will be successful in the near future.

I still dunno when will the ICO end on wiki bits? At first, I saw wiki bits promotion I know that they will go far from because of an attractive name of their platform, But sadly there left this project hanging.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

I still dunno when will the ICO end on wiki bits? At first, I saw wiki bits promotion I know that they will go far from because of an attractive name of their platform, But sadly there left this project hanging.

Some of members here are still hoping that wikibits will come back soon again, like those early investors that still keep believing that wikibits will be alive again. I am also hoping that after all the problems the devs will come back again soon.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

It might be. But, we need a clarification for this, their website is still running, telegram group, etc. Their communities are still lives, so don't worry.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:45:47 AM

this idea can be intercepted and implemented in another project. here I completely agree. And it is the other team that will get to start the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

many are eagerly awaiting news from the team, but tell me they went to telegram communication? answered the questions? I just did not get an answer, maybe I'm the only one?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

It is very good that it will be possible to get acquainted with alternative points of view. I just think that countries like China and Russia can banish sources.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

This happenings are unpredictable and the devs are not prepared of it that is why it happened. But if the project can recover and make this active again then I am hoping that people will trust them again.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

Ok I know what you want to hear - I am going to try this for you:

"Lets hold hand in hand and pray for all the WIKIBIT Team, so that they can solve all their problems in their country or they can move their project successfully to an other country. Even they do not tell us how long this procedure takes; it doesnt matter, we can wait weeks, months years."

Is this suitable for you?

Cheers...
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

This happenings are unpredictable and the devs are not prepared of it that is why it happened. But if the project can recover and make this active again then I am hoping that people will trust them again.
Lets keep hoping that the devs will finished their personal problem. The devs really give us an answer why they didn't do anything about wikibits. But i just hope that they can recover this project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

many are eagerly awaiting news from the team, but tell me they went to telegram communication? answered the questions? I just did not get an answer, maybe I'm the only one?
Nope, they are inactive everywhere. No responses whatsoever maybe you can try emailing them and hope for a response there. Their social platforms are being spammed by random accounts.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

Seems like there is still no word and updates from the Wikibits team members. And moreover, because of this situation, it seems like I am not the only one very disappointed about it, but seems like almost everybody here in the community of Wikibits. Of course that would be the possible thing that would happen because they all left us hanging without leaving a single word from them, so what would expect from us.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: