Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:49:31 AM

Hello Guys! Can you explain  please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

Please, see the whitepaper in order to know how are they going to use the funds that received from the ICO, hope this will answer your question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:46:49 AM

Hello Guys! Can you explain  please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

Sadly as of now, there is no way to refund the invest, Because there are no updates and news about the team. Did you invest in the ICO?
Up until now, we cannot do anything for this project but to wait. I feel so sad for the peoole who really gives their full trust for this project, escially to the investors that give their time and money for the Wikibits but this just happened. I know that we all hope here that the Wikibits will shown up and clear the issues regarding this project which is also for their own good.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

I like the discussion in this tread, as in the telegram, but I think that there will be more participants in the telegram if the developer gives a small reward.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:20:29 AM

Sadly as of now, there is no way to refund the invest, Because there are no updates and news about the team. Did you invest in the ICO?
Up until now, we cannot do anything for this project but to wait. I feel so sad for the peoole who really gives their full trust for this project, escially to the investors that give their time and money for the Wikibits but this just happened. I know that we all hope here that the Wikibits will shown up and clear the issues regarding this project which is also for their own good.

We don't know if the devs already used it. Since we don't have an access to it. It so hard to trust now which cause by this project. After allocating big funds, they leave us in the air.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
Yes mate I think thats the only thing we can do at this moment is to wait for tgier admins to update us.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

Yes mate I think thats the only thing we can do at this moment is to wait for tgier admins to update us.
There is no problem in waiting but I think, we are just wasting our time for this. I mean, if the dev team really cares on us, they must have left us something that is valuable to wait. Like the situation of the project or any informations regarding on their plans in the future. This is not hard to do these things if they really concerns to us.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

There is no problem in waiting but I think, we are just wasting our time for this. I mean, if the dev team really cares on us, they must have left us something that is valuable to wait. Like the situation of the project or any informations regarding on their plans in the future. This is not hard to do these things if they really concerns to us.
I agree, It is just a waste. Waiting for nothing, waiting for the devs to get back. How can you assure that they are gonna be back? Even there is no update about them.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

I agree, It is just a waste. Waiting for nothing, waiting for the devs to get back. How can you assure that they are gonna be back? Even there is no update about them.
But I can not explain this behavior of developers differently, as soon as work on something serious, which requires a lot of time and effort.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

All the matter is that the project isn't stopped because in the telegram about the developer has reported. They have really problems with finance and they have been forced to sell the project. Now only a matter of time and we will have to receive the answer already from the new developer.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

But I can not explain this behavior of developers differently, as soon as work on something serious, which requires a lot of time and effort.

Patience is a virtue. I guess we need to wait furthermore for the administrators to announce some updates on the project. Hoping that they'll be having great updates soon.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

That is right, waiting with nothing is just a waste of time and if the team can't really find a way to handle the pressure right now, then definitely people will only wasting their effort trying to figure out the real cause of being inactive of the dev.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

A bright project that deserves the closest attention. If developers overcome difficulties, they can be proud of themselves

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

I like the discussion in this tread, as in the telegram, but I think that there will be more participants in the telegram if the developer gives a small reward.

Me too, this is the reason why I am always visiting this thread even if some members are posting negative about this project. I am amazed by the patience and trust of other members here in wikibits.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

I like the idea of this project, and I hope that the developers will be able to cope with the complexities and implement their project
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

Patience is a virtue. I guess we need to wait furthermore for the administrators to announce some updates on the project. Hoping that they'll be having great updates soon.

Not all people can hold their patience for a longer time and I am afraid that this kind of people will definitely be now grudging for the answers. We are now in the stage of curiosity due to the dev and team are leaving us hanging in the air.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

I like the idea of this project, and I hope that the developers will be able to cope with the complexities and implement their project
To be honest this is supposed to be a good project based on the details of thier wp but they are slowly lossing members. Hopefully they could still bounce back and continue further.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

We don't know if the devs already used it. Since we don't have an access to it. It so hard to trust now which cause by this project. After allocating big funds, they leave us in the air.

Yes, the dev should make announcement about the real status of this project but until now no team members are making any move to update us all here. They should inform us earlier.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: