Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

Any project can have difficult times, and if we heard from the team that we should wait and that they are working to solve the problem, everyone would be calm

Well, the investors are waiting for an update about this project. If dev will be more active then maybe investors will not lose their trust and hopes with this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Any project can have difficult times, and if we heard from the team that we should wait and that they are working to solve the problem, everyone would be calm

You have a point. But not all investors have long patience. Even though the devs are doing their best to fix it. they should update us from time to time of the latest news about wikibits.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Quite right! I totally agree with you! We are tired of thinking out what happens to the project. Already a bunch of versions on this matter. And the fact that they threw us, and problems with the law, and in general that they are scammers. And no one knows where the truth is.
I still try to believe that the development team did not abandon the Wikibits project and soon they will resume their work. But of course we need news from the developers, so that all the followers will breathe a sigh of relief.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

Totally agree with you. Let's wait for the team to resolve the problem of the platform and it's regulations on the country they're in.
I think that, always in any ICO there will be problems and difficulties, but the team of these difficulties is not frightened, and I hope that they will succeed
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

Totally agree with you. Let's wait for the team to resolve the problem of the platform and it's regulations on the country they're in.

I think the project can no longer proceed since it is more than a month since the admin's inactivity. I admire the concept of this project but it is now going down the drain since the team is no longer present.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

Quite right! I totally agree with you! We are tired of thinking out what happens to the project. Already a bunch of versions on this matter. And the fact that they threw us, and problems with the law, and in general that they are scammers. And no one knows where the truth is.
I still try to believe that the development team did not abandon the Wikibits project and soon they will resume their work. But of course we need news from the developers, so that all the followers will breathe a sigh of relief.

There is nothing wrong  believing in this project because everyone has the right to make their decision and hope for this project. But it is really annoying that the team seems still ignoring their clients.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

I agree. The long-awaited answer is received from the developer. And the one who won't be really interested in the future of the project to bore and panic. If the project is interesting to the person, he will patiently wait and hope for the best.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

Yes you have a point bud! Lets hope for the best for this project because a lot of individuals have invested into this project already.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

Everyone can remain calm, but the fact that it's taking too long for the team to resolve the current problem and issues for the project, WIKIBITS. We are really waiting for some official updates about the progress of the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

You have a point. But not all investors have long patience. Even though the devs are doing their best to fix it. they should update us from time to time of the latest news about wikibits.

That is definitely right, that not all of us have a patience to wait. This is why I am also getting more worried that this project will might only end in nothing and investors whi invested int this project will be losing some of their assets.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

I agree, that every project can encountered problems on their way, but that is not the problem for this team. The problem is, they are not actively reporting or telling us about the status of this project. Either on this thread or in telegram, they are out of nowhere. We don't even know if this project is still alive.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

That is definitely right, that not all of us have a patience to wait. This is why I am also getting more worried that this project will might only end in nothing and investors whi invested int this project will be losing some of their assets.
They seem to have a functional website and platform seem in the works but barely completed i hope devs looks into the matter and hopefully gets back to all the people worried and trying to know whats going on with them

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

As I understand it now you can pay for the services of the platform with fiat and I'm curious, in the future the service will have to be paid only by tokens or fiat too?

As I read their project. I think if you use wiki bits you will earn tokens from then that you can convert to btc, altcoins, or fiat. But sadly no good updates. The team has forgotten this wikibits.
To be honest they have a great idea how this project can be implemented and adapted by the internet mass however thier planning and management just destroyed thier reputation.

Yes, because of the unexpected problems occur the devs were unable to handle the project and until now a lot of investors and members here are still waiting for the return of wikibits.
Yeah, people do believe in the project till now. The team has not lost a massive group of supporters. They can start this all over again, fresh.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

I agree, that every project can encountered problems on their way, but that is not the problem for this team. The problem is, they are not actively reporting or telling us about the status of this project. Either on this thread or in telegram, they are out of nowhere. We don't even know if this project is still alive.

Transparency is important and I think this is what this project is really lacking. They made an announcement about some problems regarding regulations where they are located but there are no more updates after that.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

Well, this is not a nice way to pause an ICO Project; many people had invested in this project and it is better to refund them and restart the project again, after you organize your technical and legal issues in a new country, because I am sure you dont know how long this procedure continues.
I am gonna be very happy to see the ICO-Regulations also in european countries;  Japan, China and USA is just one of them that already regulated the ICOs.

I agree with you, they better launch the ICO way before, after the ICO have been regulated. I think the Wikibits platform is now in-danger because of impulsive move without researching about regulations..
really Wikibits is now in a difficult situation and we can only wait for some news from the developers. I very much hope that they will soon appear and explain how things are with the project.
Yes you are right.the ICO has been successfully ended but the devs still not give update related to ICO or any other development so i think they have to update this information as soon as possible beacause it might be do bad affect on investeros.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Investors or supported still have hope from wikibits. They need to active the project as early as possible and give the answers to queries. If they do not active the project soon then it will become very hard to come back.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

They seem to have a functional website and platform seem in the works but barely completed i hope devs looks into the matter and hopefully gets back to all the people worried and trying to know whats going on with them
I personally at all endure at all. Because the developer has given the definite answer and wasn't gone anywhere. It was necessary to wait very little as I consider, the project will be surely regenerated.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

As I understand it now you can pay for the services of the platform with fiat and I'm curious, in the future the service will have to be paid only by tokens or fiat too?

There is no platform now and no services, everything is just on paper and according to whitepaper you can only pay with wiki token for promoting you product on wiki platform. The total supply is huge, adding fiat will dump the price.
Yes, all is beta version of Wikibits and the projects still slowly at their plan, if this situation still happen i don't know what will come to Wikibits.

That version is not a beta! It should contain most features to be called beta, Beta: when the product feature is complete and all the development is done but there are possibilities that it could contain some bugs and performance issues. The one you saw on their website, it's just a web page to submit article and it can be done by beginner developer in one day.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

I think that so far as this project has come,it is finally starting to lead in its completion.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

Transparency is important and I think this is what this project is really lacking. They made an announcement about some problems regarding regulations where they are located but there are no more updates after that.
Your right mate, when big companies trust the project, what's the reason why we can't trust it too.With the set of partners of wikibits. It's not possible that investors won't decieved to join the project. We can't stop the negative reviews regarding the project but we can help to promote until it's success.
Honestly, i still at here, but i keep observing and watching what the team will do only, no justice, no doubt.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing?

This is so easy by join their platform and make contribution at here, follow the alpha version, you can earn WIKI token by make article and comment: https://wikibits.io/alpha/

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: