Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, I agree with you that this is an ambitious project, but I do not really believe that it's up to them to make a direct revolution.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

I marked this ANN
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, I agree with you that this is an ambitious project, but I do not really believe that it's up to them to make a direct revolution.
Its not only depend only on them but also investors should play role to make revolutionary.But most of the part should be played by the management because they are not giving their attention.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

Its not only depend only on them but also investors should play role to make revolutionary.But most of the part should be played by the management because they are not giving their attention.
The idea of the project is indeed great and revolutionary but I don't think the management is working hard enough to make the platform live up to its potential!
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

Of course it's good to make a platform for ready-made consumers, but did the team do any marketing research?
It's silly to start any project without marketing research, I hope that the developers understand this and conducted them

As I read some chat in the telegram group. The team said they will relaunch or revised their platforms, like promotions right? I dunno if what date this week though.

If that is real then investors will have hopes now about this project and I also hope that the news now is legit and the team are really making updates about the status of this project.

Yeah, as I believe this one of the great  project which have a very nice platform. Might not be the first to offer  this services. But Im sure it still excellent. Wikibits catch the attention of many users and prospect investors. Hope this project will achieved a good result since as of this days many comment negative about this project devs should clarify this.
Yes I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Now I think developers will working on how to make great comeback. They will trying to make project more reliable again or they will relaunch the platform again. I really hope they will able to make that good reputation again in towards the investors.

zevl194

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.
Moreover, the more will be a positive from community, the quicker the project to be restored and will enter a habitual former working rhythm. A lot of things, including success as the basic fact depended on community of all.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Of all the ICOs, Wikibits does really make  alot of sense. Wikipedia keeps asking donations, but something like Wikibits could be a revolutionary solution because it encourage contributions, and give values to community.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

I really hope they are even here at all most of their updates don't get announced you just notice few updates on their website and that's what we get no listing no roadmaps??

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

The idea of the project is indeed great and revolutionary but I don't think the management is working hard enough to make the platform live up to its potential!

They need to be able to update their investors on the development of the platform so that they'll not going to withdraw their fundings on the project. The idea will put into waste if they'll not work hard to get the job done.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

You're right bro. They still not giving new informations regarding the situation of Wikibits project. It only shows that they are not capable enough to handle this kind of plattform. And it will be a big disappointed for all investors of this project and to the supporters who are still believing on this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

Ladies and gentleman; no need to speculate about this project. There are two possibilities: 1- Team has also other projects, they have difficulties with laws, launching in their own country and try to get the project in an ICO friendly country as they mentioned. 2- They just pick up what they could from the ICO and probably taking a vacation in Bahamas.

When a legit project face that kinda problem with law, they make announcement telling the story and refunding investors, not keeping twitter post with phrase like " to moon " and disappear without any communication. If you are investor, you may enter their website, read whitepaper and buy token without being aware of this situation. So the second one is likely the real scenario lol.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

I really hope they are even here at all most of their updates don't get announced you just notice few updates on their website and that's what we get no listing no roadmaps??
I also think that the developers are still here, they just do not give us any news. Simply if the project were closed, they should have announced this in any case, but this does not happen.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

We are waiting for news from developers for a very long time! Nobody knows what happened to the project and why everyone is silent! Is it really so difficult to announce the real problem of the project, why the delay in the implementation.
I think all the same developers have not left this project, but they simply solve some important issues related to the project. I hope in the end we will be able to use the Wikibits platform.

Really? But why until now we didn't hear any words from the dev and the team? It is just a matter of minutes explaining to their clients what is really the reason for their being inactive for months.

There has been a lot of project that looks like they were abandoned but as you can see this thread is still active with their supporters as well as their Telegram group(except for the spammers)  Cheesy

It is of course good to see the community being active on this thread and on the telegram channel, but is the team also still active?
Every project has its own way to be successful. Even this project has been seems like abandoned but why the suppporters still active on it? Maybe because they still have faith on the Wikibits. But the communications with the people on its community is very important and necessary to have a fruitful success. The only proble for the Wikibits is that they not active on this thread. Hope that they will show theirselves in front of the people again and explain everthing.

well, I don't support this project anymore, because devs. doesn't support his investors. I just want to sell my WIKI's to someone who still believe and support this project. If you do so, I can also make for you %10 discount means:  4000 WIKI is for you now 0.05 btc ...
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

Of course, this project need more supporter and contributor, but with situation like that, i don't think people will willing come to make contribute for Wikibits.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:58:33 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 03:27:58 AM by PDAngel

Of course, this project need more supporter and contributor, but with situation like that, i don't think people will willing come to make contribute for Wikibits.
Totally agree with you. Wikibits should handle so much problem at this time. Hope they can make our belief come back.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:53:33 AM

A bright project and I want it to be implemented, despite all the difficulties that the team has to face

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

Totally agree with you. Wikibits should handle so much problem at this time. Hope they can make our belief come back.

Well, for now, I am still waiting for the team to update this week. I dunno if that news is real or fake. But I'm still hoping wikibits will comeback or just refund the investor's money invested.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

Well, for now, I am still waiting for the team to update this week. I dunno if that news is real or fake. But I'm still hoping wikibits will comeback or just refund the investor's money invested.
Still waiting for the updates and shown of the Wikibits team in the crypto currency community. There are lots of people that is awaiting for their shownout and explain everything and I am also one of those people. I see a potential in this project and didn't think that this would happen. If there is a posibility for the retrieval success of this project even a little then I hope that the team will pull it of.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

There was news in the real group in the telegram, from the official developer. I think it wasn't a fake and in the near future the project will rise from the ashes.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: