Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

i hope this one the success to this project and the swap done successful
I hope so. Wait, is there any swap of the coin? You must be joking, there are no updates about the project yet but they were deciding to make a swap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

I do not worry that there is no news from the developers. Very often they just do not have enough time to talk about the work that has been done.

Well you will not worry if you didn't make any investments, but with the investors and possible new investors they want to see a lot of updates for them to feel that this project is legit and really serious.

Exactly, the development team should always show transparency with there current investors and prospect investors too. Updates are very important to maintain  clients trust. But lets wait for next few days maybe they are now fixing and preparing new project updates for clients and supporters.

I really hope that devs will update us soon about the latest status of wikibits. Wether they will continue the project or will start a new one. I really hope that the project will continue to develop.

If they update many of investors already left since they didn't get any profit at all. Abd if they gonna bring back wikibits, there is no chance of successful because of what they did left us hanging in air.

Well, we can't blame investors who will left in this project it is because of some miscommunication of the dev and the team. But if the team will be active, then maybe there is still have a chance that they can continue the project but would take serious time fixing their problems.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Tell me please, if for example an investor no longer wants to cooperate with this company, is it possible to return its funds or not?
With the current situations of this project we cannot tell now if the dev will be going to issue a refund since they are not responding to any concerns here and in the telegram. For now, the best thing we can do is to wait.
I think that your opinion of this very matter has a point and that is a strong one.
Havent we been waiting for too long now? I think its time to drop our hopes for the project. By now we could have got some updates adressing the situation.
Exactly. Sad to hear that this kind of idea will only be wasted just because of their inactivity. Hoping someone would steal this one and make a brand new start just for this idea to be realized.
If there is active communication from the wikibits management team that will bring a positive trust and also strengthens every investor and participants in a better run and that is the real potential in the ICO.
They could have moved to another project without informing thier huge community. I suggest everyone to do the same.
in which for example? If it were, they would send a message to the post about the fact that they changed their place. And if this is not so, then they did not move anywhere, but just sit and rest for our money!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

i hope this one the success to this project and the swap done successful

What swap are talking about? I think I already saw this kind of reply in other threads. Anyway, this project is not doing fine now and I hope they will recover soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

As I understand it now you can pay for the services of the platform with fiat and I'm curious, in the future the service will have to be paid only by tokens or fiat too?

As I read their project. I think if you use wiki bits you will earn tokens from then that you can convert to btc, altcoins, or fiat. But sadly no good updates. The team has forgotten this wikibits.

Well, all our questions and concerns regarding this project will be pending for now. Because there is no new updates from the dev team, no admin in the telegram and lastly no bounty manager. Everything is floating in the air. This will caused big upset for all investors and supporters for this team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

Tell me please, if for example an investor no longer wants to cooperate with this company, is it possible to return its funds or not?
With the current situations of this project we cannot tell now if the dev will be going to issue a refund since they are not responding to any concerns here and in the telegram. For now, the best thing we can do is to wait.
I think that your opinion of this very matter has a point and that is a strong one.
Havent we been waiting for too long now? I think its time to drop our hopes for the project. By now we could have got some updates adressing the situation.
Exactly. Sad to hear that this kind of idea will only be wasted just because of their inactivity. Hoping someone would steal this one and make a brand new start just for this idea to be realized.

Not steal, but I am also hoping that some groups will continues its developments. Maybe some groups should buy it from the dev with reasonable price because dev is not active anymore.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

I do not worry that there is no news from the developers. Very often they just do not have enough time to talk about the work that has been done.

Well you will not worry if you didn't make any investments, but with the investors and possible new investors they want to see a lot of updates for them to feel that this project is legit and really serious.

Exactly, the development team should always show transparency with there current investors and prospect investors too. Updates are very important to maintain  clients trust. But lets wait for next few days maybe they are now fixing and preparing new project updates for clients and supporters.

I really hope that devs will update us soon about the latest status of wikibits. Wether they will continue the project or will start a new one. I really hope that the project will continue to develop.

If they update many of investors already left since they didn't get any profit at all. Abd if they gonna bring back wikibits, there is no chance of successful because of what they did left us hanging in air.

Well, we can't blame investors who will left in this project it is because of some miscommunication of the dev and the team. But if the team will be active, then maybe there is still have a chance that they can continue the project but would take serious time fixing their problems.
Investors are not kids to simply invest because they get into the white papers and analyze all the potential of the project before they choose any project for investing. Now if the dev team is calm we cannot say our hopes and investments are lost.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

As I understand it now you can pay for the services of the platform with fiat and I'm curious, in the future the service will have to be paid only by tokens or fiat too?

As I read their project. I think if you use wiki bits you will earn tokens from then that you can convert to btc, altcoins, or fiat. But sadly no good updates. The team has forgotten this wikibits.

The team is really ignoring the issue which is now getting worst that may affect their reputation. How could the investors will continue their support if the dev has no communication to their clients. I see no hope in this project if the team will continue to be inactive.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Not steal, but I am also hoping that some groups will continues its developments. Maybe some groups should buy it from the dev with reasonable price because dev is not active anymore.
I really hope that the development team will still decide the issue with this project. It will be very unfortunate if the team leaves this project and its followers, because the idea of ​​Wikibits really deserves attention.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

Yes, the devs and the team members are not much active these days and i really don't know what the issue is. I am waiting for the dev to atleast update every investor so that they can be confident in terms of wikibits.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

To be honest they have a great idea how this project can be implemented and adapted by the internet mass however thier planning and management just destroyed thier reputation.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

To be honest they have a great idea how this project can be implemented and adapted by the internet mass however thier planning and management just destroyed thier reputation.
I don't understand that the developer prevents to gather a new team even if to look among community, then it is possible to find people necessary for this purpose who would continue development and improvement of the platform, and there already and restart was not far off.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

Investors too have already forgotten this platform. Because of the team not updating their own community on what's happening on the development of the project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

Investors too have already forgotten this platform. Because of the team not updating their own community on what's happening on the development of the project.
Yes I am saying that thing many days.without their response to the thread,how will investor make the project successful.so please team pay attention to our need
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

I don't understand that the developer prevents to gather a new team even if to look among community, then it is possible to find people necessary for this purpose who would continue development and improvement of the platform, and there already and restart was not far off.

You it is certain the right in your judgments, I agree. I am sure that there will be people wishing to work for the good of the project, even with salary in platform tokens. The developer needs to answer and suggest to gather a team, to make a competition at least. And there it will be already visible.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

We do not require to loose our hopes with wikibits as they initially taken all the efforts for the white papers and road map they will be working on all the pending things from the back end. Let us wait for their move.
Well we are all ears and listening to what's going to happen With Wikibits I know lots of people are just giving up here due to updates but maybe devs can kick in anytime

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

I know, they had a brilliant idea which could really have made an impact on the world. But it's a shame if this doesn't work out because of poor management.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

I also liked the idea, but I'm looking at all your messages, and I understand that the team is not doing its duty well. Therefore, this forum is necessary, where you can always read a message from real investors and do your analysis. I also do not want to buy coins, because I see that the team is working badly on the project Sad
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

I hope the developer will make a listing on good exchanges with a simple registration. I think it is necessary that people can easily buy tokens and use the platform.

The accessibility of the platform on some exchanges needs to be easy because it's the main aspect that investors are looking for. A platform that is easy to buy tokens and offers a great profit.

Great, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.

With the current status of this project now, they really have to get more supports and understanding from the supporters and investors so that they will still have courage to pursue this project.

Do you have any doubts right now that they will not finish Wikibits as promised? I believe they are working towards the goals they have in mind and will have a platform ready some time in the future.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

Their concept is indeed great and it can be very innovative but where are they now? Can't they be transparent? Have they been in trouble because of using Wikipedia's name?
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: