Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.

The "developers" dont seem to exist for some reason, they are continuously hiding in the shadows and ignoring all questions everywhere /shrug

The developers do not seem to exist because the project doesnt exist anymore. I do not think that, they are going to make things so complicated like transfering this ICO to an other counrtry and continue again. I am sure they already started a new project.

Many members still hoping that the devs will be back soon. But as what I observed, the devs seems no plan to come back to wikibits because if they gonna bring wikibits back, it will be very hard for them. Having negative feedbacks will lead to a totally shutdown.

You're right bud, they leave their investors hanging with the hopes that their investment would grow. Hoping that they realize the amount of work needed to gain those funds to invest on the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.

The "developers" dont seem to exist for some reason, they are continuously hiding in the shadows and ignoring all questions everywhere /shrug

The developers do not seem to exist because the project doesnt exist anymore. I do not think that, they are going to make things so complicated like transfering this ICO to an other counrtry and continue again. I am sure they already started a new project.

Many members still hoping that the devs will be back soon. But as what I observed, the devs seems no plan to come back to wikibits because if they gonna bring wikibits back, it will be very hard for them. Having negative feedbacks will lead to a totally shutdown.

You're right bud, they leave their investors hanging with the hopes that their investment would grow. Hoping that they realize the amount of work needed to gain those funds to invest on the project.
No, they won't leave all these investors because of they really serious about the project. Two days back ago, there is a rumor if Wikibits staff have replied their investors.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:25:59 AM

No, they won't leave all these investors because of they really serious about the project. Two days back ago, there is a rumor if Wikibits staff have replied their investors.
But they are really right. The project's team really leave this project and the whole Wikibits community woth so many people supportig this project. Moreover, without saying anything to the investors. If they are really serious then they should put time to this matter and clear up the messy issues.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

I like the idea of the project, because knowledge, and even more a new source of knowledge and an alternative, is always good for everyone
Yeah thats definitely true. Wikibits gives us a new and advanced source to gain knowledge. This community based platform can reach to the stars, but sadly the team is on a halt.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

I like the idea of the project, because knowledge, and even more a new source of knowledge and an alternative, is always good for everyone
Yeah thats definitely true. Wikibits gives us a new and advanced source to gain knowledge. This community based platform can reach to the stars, but sadly the team is on a halt.
I think the team made a big investment in the project and in the near future we should see the result of their work.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

They don't even need to anymore since they can just exit scam with the amount they have raised and vanish into nothingness as they never revealed themselves
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

The team made a good start with this project and a lot of investors already invested, i just don't understand what happened to the team why they are doing this and what are their future plans with this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

I don't understand what could occur it because of what it is worth disappearing so? Much already saw also skam and problem ICO, but here the project has huge potential, the developer give, answer us.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

Exactly, the development team should always show transparency with there current investors and prospect investors too. Updates are very important to maintain  clients trust. But lets wait for next few days maybe they are now fixing and preparing new project updates for clients and supporters.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

I do not understand why create such excitement in the subject on the forum and telegrams. Tell me, please, someone else believes in the team's return to this project. I think they will not return and just leave the project.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

I heard that the dev made announcements in the telegram but upon checking the group there is still no new announcements. We are not really sure now what are the plans of the team.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

I do not understand why create such excitement in the subject on the forum and telegrams. Tell me, please, someone else believes in the team's return to this project. I think they will not return and just leave the project.
Well there could be a reason why members of this project suddenly got excited again? Hopefully it will be great until the end.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

That is the current issue that people always wanted to know. Some are already loosing hope about the platform because their inactive already been more than months . I see some bad ending about this project due to their potential investors are starting to have doubt and would possibly give up.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

That is the current issue that people always wanted to know. Some are already loosing hope about the platform because their inactive already been more than months . I see some bad ending about this project due to their potential investors are starting to have doubt and would possibly give up.
Government formed to constitution but did it always speak about it in the Media with the public ? in the same way Wikibits also had the Whitepapers with the detail information and when situation demands we tackle the issues with the acts and amendments of the constitution in the same way we can expect the success.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

The team made a good start with this project and a lot of investors already invested, i just don't understand what happened to the team why they are doing this and what are their future plans with this project.

You're right a very great start which makes those investors appreciated. Hopefully the team will make some updates so that supporters and investors will not worry much.But lets dont losse hope maybe next day they post new updates regarding the project,maybe they are just busy at this time.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

I think the team made a big investment in the project and in the near future we should see the result of their work.
Hopefully, the team will pass this problems they are experiencing right now to be able to prove to the community that this project, WIKIBITS, will be one of the best alternative source of legit information.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

You're right a very great start which makes those investors appreciated. Hopefully the team will make some updates so that supporters and investors will not worry much.But lets dont losse hope maybe next day they post new updates regarding the project,maybe they are just busy at this time.

If there was some updates or announcements that would better help all the participants and supporters not to worry as most of us really expect some communication from the team.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

I heard that the dev made announcements in the telegram but upon checking the group there is still no new announcements. We are not really sure now what are the plans of the team.

So, what should we do for now? This is repeating issue which still haven't answered yet. Wikibits seems having so much trouble in terms of their communication towards the people who are now wondering about the real status of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

All of your thoughts about Wikibits project are very convincing that in the near future, they can provide advanced technology that will give us the most accurate informations. But sad to say, no one from the dev team are working on it to make these things happen. They are absent for a long time and no idea if this project are still alive.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Hopefully, the team will pass this problems they are experiencing right now to be able to prove to the community that this project, WIKIBITS, will be one of the best alternative source of legit information.

A lot of different topics here are posted because the dev is not responding any of the queries here, I am still hoping that the team will be live again and will fix all the issues.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: