Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:01:20 PM

Tell me please, if for example an investor no longer wants to cooperate with this company, is it possible to return its funds or not?
With the current situations of this project we cannot tell now if the dev will be going to issue a refund since they are not responding to any concerns here and in the telegram. For now, the best thing we can do is to wait.
I think that your opinion of this very matter has a point and that is a strong one.
I think the developers still have to answer this question, since it's really important. I think there are a lot of investors here who also think about it. We can only wait for a response from the developers.
Developers only can answer this question but for a long time now there has been no news form developers about the platform and many people are losing hope because of this. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

In my opinion, the idea of Wikibits is so good. But when i read some previous pages, i have a doubt about their growth at the future. Maybe i will waiting for new situation.
They will surely have an immense growth ahead and also more and more investors will invest into the project making it grow much more wider. Yes, the team has some problems perhaps ongoing but i am sure that they will be soon be cleared.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

For the team members :

The only two people that mentioned wikibits on their inkedin profile are Warren Wang and Zasim Siddiqui and both of them are not known, I can't find any info about them.
Two famous persons are Sara Viernes-Chisler  and karissa cottier, both of them didn't mentioned wiki in their profile. So how we can be sure that are really part of this project.

They should created a profile for wiki on linkedin, So we can be sure that those people are aware of being a team members of this project !
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:53:09 PM

Will there be version for androin and ios?

Sadly, for now, the team has not even yet release any good news and updates from their platform, You can contact them directly from their site, Thank you for the support and patronage.
I'm sorry, I would like to see the application at least for Android and try to use it, I think it would be convenient

For starters let them first do ANYTHING in regards to the project, normally I'd ask about the android app but here even that is too much to ask since they're so inactive
I think that your planned query regarding the android app will not be able to answer by the team working behind this project. They are no active in a past weeks and this only brings this project to a bad shape of image amd reputation in the crypto world. If they only they could bring back the Wikibits to normal then that would be great.
Someone sent a picture containing information of the team member that might answers the questions here that the team members is on leave due to family medical emergency related problem. Let's hope he/she can comeback as soon as possible.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

Sadly, for now, the team has not even yet release any good news and updates from their platform, You can contact them directly from their site, Thank you for the support and patronage.

Do they respond there on their website? Or you'll just wait over a decade before they can answer your inquiry?
Please be warned. This project might be scam. They don't really give any response to any of their channels even at their own website. The project might be really dead very soon.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

Do they respond there on their website? Or you'll just wait over a decade before they can answer your inquiry?
Please be warned. This project might be scam. They don't really give any response to any of their channels even at their own website. The project might be really dead very soon.
There are so many people that is telling the same thing you have said. That the Wikibits project is really a scam. If that's the case then that would be a shame. I support this project because at first it is really progressive but it just leave us all without a single word. I hope this will put into a clear matter when they come back if they ever be.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:40:19 AM

I like the idea of the project and I think I can use the platform that the team does. Where can I get tokens after ICO?
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

I'm sorry, I would like to see the application at least for Android and try to use it, I think it would be convenient

For starters let them first do ANYTHING in regards to the project, normally I'd ask about the android app but here even that is too much to ask since they're so inactive
I think that your planned query regarding the android app will not be able to answer by the team working behind this project. They are no active in a past weeks and this only brings this project to a bad shape of image amd reputation in the crypto world. If they only they could bring back the Wikibits to normal then that would be great.
Yeah, which the best way is to wait and keep update always since this project is still in progression. Also, I appreciate their platforms which we are able to be comfortable due to their reliable services and platforms offer on this project.

WIKIBITS project is not much activity from last some days and no team is also active which has mad very bad impression about the project in the community but their are many people still supporting the project and not losing hope into it. I too think that they will bounce back to the project and redevelop the platform for the services.
It's bad that the team is not active, but it's good that it is still supported and there are supporters. I'm wondering what it will bring to

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

Tell me please, if for example an investor no longer wants to cooperate with this company, is it possible to return its funds or not?
With the current situations of this project we cannot tell now if the dev will be going to issue a refund since they are not responding to any concerns here and in the telegram. For now, the best thing we can do is to wait.
I think that your opinion of this very matter has a point and that is a strong one.
Havent we been waiting for too long now? I think its time to drop our hopes for the project. By now we could have got some updates adressing the situation.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:16:22 AM

I like the idea of the project. I see prospects with this idea. Even if it does not work out now, I think that someone can "pick up" the idea
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:20:30 AM

i hope this one the success to this project and the swap done successful
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

Havent we been waiting for too long now? I think its time to drop our hopes for the project. By now we could have got some updates adressing the situation.
Exactly. Sad to hear that this kind of idea will only be wasted just because of their inactivity. Hoping someone would steal this one and make a brand new start just for this idea to be realized.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

We do not require to loose our hopes with wikibits as they initially taken all the efforts for the white papers and road map they will be working on all the pending things from the back end. Let us wait for their move.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

Exactly. Sad to hear that this kind of idea will only be wasted just because of their inactivity. Hoping someone would steal this one and make a brand new start just for this idea to be realized.
If there is active communication from the wikibits management team that will bring a positive trust and also strengthens every investor and participants in a better run and that is the real potential in the ICO.
Lodi0808

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

If there is active communication from the wikibits management team that will bring a positive trust and also strengthens every investor and participants in a better run and that is the real potential in the ICO.
They could have moved to another project without informing thier huge community. I suggest everyone to do the same.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:16:34 AM

As I understand it now you can pay for the services of the platform with fiat and I'm curious, in the future the service will have to be paid only by tokens or fiat too?
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

I do not worry that there is no news from the developers. Very often they just do not have enough time to talk about the work that has been done.

Well you will not worry if you didn't make any investments, but with the investors and possible new investors they want to see a lot of updates for them to feel that this project is legit and really serious.

Exactly, the development team should always show transparency with there current investors and prospect investors too. Updates are very important to maintain  clients trust. But lets wait for next few days maybe they are now fixing and preparing new project updates for clients and supporters.

I really hope that devs will update us soon about the latest status of wikibits. Wether they will continue the project or will start a new one. I really hope that the project will continue to develop.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

I do not worry that there is no news from the developers. Very often they just do not have enough time to talk about the work that has been done.

Well you will not worry if you didn't make any investments, but with the investors and possible new investors they want to see a lot of updates for them to feel that this project is legit and really serious.

Exactly, the development team should always show transparency with there current investors and prospect investors too. Updates are very important to maintain  clients trust. But lets wait for next few days maybe they are now fixing and preparing new project updates for clients and supporters.

I really hope that devs will update us soon about the latest status of wikibits. Wether they will continue the project or will start a new one. I really hope that the project will continue to develop.

If they update many of investors already left since they didn't get any profit at all. Abd if they gonna bring back wikibits, there is no chance of successful because of what they did left us hanging in air.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

As I understand it now you can pay for the services of the platform with fiat and I'm curious, in the future the service will have to be paid only by tokens or fiat too?

As I read their project. I think if you use wiki bits you will earn tokens from then that you can convert to btc, altcoins, or fiat. But sadly no good updates. The team has forgotten this wikibits.

raedayblogcont

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Hi devs.Tell me what is the main idea of your platform?
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: