Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

Hi guys! Where can I see and read the real news from the developers of the project?
Actually at this time, we don't know where they have new updates, twitter has no tweet from 2 week ago, so that we only waiting at their website will have news or announcements.
Try sending them email maybe they will respond there. As of now nobody was able to reach thier support team.

Even if you send them, they wont reply. Also i think the reason that they left because of the situation in the social media right now. That is only my opinion, but we don't have official reason about it.
Don't guess. Only waiting and keep observing, if everything can be solved, of course we still keep support them, if not, gone away.

Yeah, we cannot tell what will happen in the near future for this project,for now, the only thing we can do is wait and hope that the dev will fix their problems and continue again this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Hi guys! Where can I see and read the real news from the developers of the project?
Actually at this time, we don't know where they have new updates, twitter has no tweet from 2 week ago, so that we only waiting at their website will have news or announcements.
Try sending them email maybe they will respond there. As of now nobody was able to reach thier support team.

Even if you send them, they wont reply. Also i think the reason that they left because of the situation in the social media right now. That is only my opinion, but we don't have official reason about it.
Don't guess. Only waiting and keep observing, if everything can be solved, of course we still keep support them, if not, gone away.

Yeah, we cannot tell what will happen in the near future for this project,for now, the only thing we can do is wait and hope that the dev will fix their problems and continue again this project.
Day by day. Everyone is losing hope. Wikibits team have left and transfer to the new project as what i have saw in the telegram group. I know we need to wait patiently , but our time investing here will be gone.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

Great project with full potential! Dev team is committed on a long term project! Brilliant idea from the team, looking forward for the project, and more exchanges.
WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
I hope it reaches the Wikipedia limits because this one devs seems quit and with their project actually needs a bunch  of community support alot more than any one else

Obviously, this is a legit project. As we know that this project is somehow common compare to others just like their features and platforms. Well, I hope they will show some great features which can attract those users as well as probable investors on this project.

This is unlikely to happen. Since their reputation is already a bit spoiled. Leaving the project and not saying anything, it's ugly! Administrators could write something and go to solve their problems.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

Great project with full potential! Dev team is committed on a long term project! Brilliant idea from the team, looking forward for the project, and more exchanges.
WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
I hope it reaches the Wikipedia limits because this one devs seems quit and with their project actually needs a bunch  of community support alot more than any one else

Obviously, this is a legit project. As we know that this project is somehow common compare to others just like their features and platforms. Well, I hope they will show some great features which can attract those users as well as probable investors on this project.

This is unlikely to happen. Since their reputation is already a bit spoiled. Leaving the project and not saying anything, it's ugly! Administrators could write something and go to solve their problems.
Yes that's is a very rude way to leave the people, users, supporters and investors without leaving a single word from the administrators. They shouldn't let their reputation and image in the crypto world just like this mess. They should make a move for this as soon as possible just for the team own sake.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

Well, this is not a nice way to pause an ICO Project; many people had invested in this project and it is better to refund them and restart the project again, after you organize your technical and legal issues in a new country, because I am sure you dont know how long this procedure continues.
I am gonna be very happy to see the ICO-Regulations also in european countries;  Japan, China and USA is just one of them that already regulated the ICOs.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

Well, this is not a nice way to pause an ICO Project; many people had invested in this project and it is better to refund them and restart the project again, after you organize your technical and legal issues in a new country, because I am sure you dont know how long this procedure continues.
I am gonna be very happy to see the ICO-Regulations also in european countries;  Japan, China and USA is just one of them that already regulated the ICOs.

I agree with you, they better launch the ICO way before, after the ICO have been regulated. I think the Wikibits platform is now in-danger because of impulsive move without researching about regulations..
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

Anyway, all the same the developer has arrived very honestly and has told about all problems which are present at the project and has completely painted the honest situation regarding all this, didn't begin to hide. And investors need only to wait. I repeat, it is necessary to put that sum which you aren't afraid to lose in whole or in part.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

Well i think they should be more active with their updates and also let their investors know whats actually going on with the ico people have been complaining about that in this forum long time ago

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Well, for now, the status of this project is not good so we cannot tell right now that the project is legit. Until the dev becomes active again and successfully launch wikibits then maybe that time we can finally say that this project is legit.

Exactly. There are many factors to be consider before we can call the project is legit or not. And one factor that is important is, they need to be active always either on this thread or in telegram channel. And obviously, they are not here and they did not even find another ways just to communicate us.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

I agree with you, they better launch the ICO way before, after the ICO have been regulated. I think the Wikibits platform is now in-danger because of impulsive move without researching about regulations..
really Wikibits is now in a difficult situation and we can only wait for some news from the developers. I very much hope that they will soon appear and explain how things are with the project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

To collect a lot of diverse information in one place is very good, but I did not quite understand, but where will this information be stored?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

I think its better to withdraw this project and launch when crypto is more stable. I guess this is not the right ti to invest on ico
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

really Wikibits is now in a difficult situation and we can only wait for some news from the developers. I very much hope that they will soon appear and explain how things are with the project.
We have been waiting for more than two weeks when the developers will appear and will tell us what is happening with the project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

We have been waiting for more than two weeks when the developers will appear and will tell us what is happening with the project.
Dev team might be working still on most of the priority tasks may be which they are highly accountable to complete fixing the major issues, let us allocate some time.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

I think its better to withdraw this project and launch when crypto is more stable. I guess this is not the right ti to invest on ico
After investing if the crypto market go up tomorrow and the ICO ends as per the timeline before we make our right move by choosing Wikibits then what would be the scenario ?
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

That gives a clear idea and the participants also will have a clear understanding on how the operations are working with the wikibits platform and technologies wikibits is driving through for the better success.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:11:03 PM

To collect a lot of diverse information in one place is very good, but I did not quite understand, but where will this information be stored?

It's in the title, the blockchain. Where the best place to store data where it will be stolen and if they will have good confirmations they can only get legit information on their WIKI.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

You're going to be left hoping, the admins do not care about the project, people have mentioned about it  on the telegram they still do not care about it
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

I think that this is a genuine question and can be answered differently,most probably their are private servers.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

Most probably in their database Kigtad, if not where? In the cloud? Still a database but an online one Cheesy With the possibility of getting a diverse information provided by legit users for Wikibits, it can really compete with the current Wiki's todays.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: